OTR (P VI): Getting Off After Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigJoii
BigJoii
40 Followers

After a minute or two I looked down and saw his beautiful black cock, flaccid and all coiled up and silently hissin'. I love taking a soft cock into my mouth and feeling it grow. I quickly moved my head to his groin and grabbed his semi-soft cock and stuffed it into my mouth. I was instantly rewarded as it grew in my mouth. As it grew, I softly munched on it, twirling my tongue around and around as it grew to its glory within my mouth and down my throat.

I took it out of my mouth and grabbed him by the hips, turning him over until he was once again on his hands and knees, his ass in front of my face. I'm sure he wondered what I was doing. I took a quick second to lick some of my cum from his asshole. But then I grabbed his 7" cock and pulled it back between his legs. I licked it and tongued it and then sucked it into my mouth. He gasped and said "wow" at the same time. With my hand firmly at the base so that my fingers were playing with his pubic hair I pulled his cock down my throat and started to go back and forth on it. I took it out and licked and put it back in and sucked it. I did this over and over and over again until I felt his stomach tense up. I mashed his balls and then he let loose a tremendous volley of cum into my mouth. I took it all. And continued to lick even as his cock shrunk in my mouth.

A lot of guys will pull out right away because they get too sensitive. Eric was the rare exception. He ground his cock back at me and moved his hips, encouraging me to continue licking him. I did until I had every last drop of cum that he had.

I finished and he said, "no one's ever done that to me before. That was tremendous."

"Glad you liked it," I said, as I snuggled in beneath his right shoulder. Within seconds I was asleep.

BigJoii
BigJoii
40 Followers
12