Ouch! That Hurt! Do it Again Please

Story Info
Gina gets a spanking and 2 cocks...
981 words
4.16
4.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I was talking to a friend of mine about surprise playtimes. Those days when you had thought about and got ready for play but it turned unexpectedly different. I was to have a date with a friend that I had played with a few times. Typically it was very low key. I would suck him, then he would fuck me. A little conversation and it was over. This time it was way different. It started with a few questions that I thought were innocent but now realize were more direct. I was laying on my back and he was feeding me his cock as he pinched my nipples. As he pinched them harder and I moaned he asked if I enjoyed the pain? Tough to answer with my mouth full of his cock but I mumbled yes. He then stated good and since you enjoy pain we can have even more fun. After he came and I swallowed it he left with a promise to be back in a few days. Before he left he also asked if I liked the idea of more than one cock to play with. Being the slut I am I told him of course I do!

A few days went by when he spoke to me again. He wanted to do a scene we had discussed where I would be in a motel room, blindfolded, a ball gag in place, blindfolded, one hand already cuffed to the bed and the other just on my wrist. He got there and said out loud " Glad you are here and ready to be punished my whore!" Now he had never really punished me before. A light spanking, nipple twists, and cock slapped on face but that was it. He took my free hand and cuffed it to the bad, then he put ankle cuffs on me and attached them to a spreader bar. He then pushed up my dress and asked me why I had panties on? He then cut them off! All this time he kept calling me a whore and slut. He now started to spank my ass but a lot harder than he ever had before!

As he did it I started to complain but no go as the ball gag muffled my sounds. Then I felt it, his belt. he started to spank my ass cheeks very hard with a leather belt. Again I cried out but to no available. Form a guy who was pretty tame the several previous meetings he had become an animal. He then stopped and as I silently cried he stuck a dust mask of poppers on me. As I inhaled them the rush took the edge of the pain and even through he was now using a cane I started to enjoy it! He continued and after 5 minutes he stopped, removed the dust mask and the gag. He asked if I was ready to continue. Being a slut I said "you mean you started?" Big mistake! He put the gag back on me and started to wail on my ass.

After a good ten minutes my ass was numb. Then he stopped and again the dust mask. But this time I felt he fingers in my ass with some lube. But i also heard a knock on the door and him greeting someone and laughing ability "This is the sissy bitch I told you about!" I then felt a finger in my ass and heard more laughing. Now my friend removed the dust mask, the gag, and my blindfold. He then started to feed me his cock. As I sucked it I could feel his friend cock on my hole. All of a sudden I heard him ask, "The bitch likes it rough, right?" And with a shove he was balls deep in my ass. I screamed on my friend's cock! Wow! This guy was both long and thick! It really hurt. He then started to fuck me and my head was held down on my friend's cock. I tried to suck but my ass was in pain. Then the guy fucking me said he was going easy, maybe we should put 2 cocks in her ass!

The guy I was sucking started to both laugh and hold my head as he fucked my throat. The guy fucking me timed it so I would choke on the cock in my mouth. The two of them were tearing me up. Then the guy fucking me started to spank my ass with a paddle! It was already on fire and the paddle just made the pain worse. After a good ten minutes my friend came down my throat. He held me tight, gagging me, almost making me puke. Then he pulled out. His friend asked if I was enjoying it...I couldn't help myself and said "Yes I am...please fuck me harder...spank me...make me your slut!" He then really started to pound me, pulling out till just the head was in me and then slam fucking me balls deep. All of a sudden he went in and grabbed my hips, holding me tight. I could feel his cum shooting in me. Finally he stopped.

He pulled out with a plop sound and walked around to feed me cock. "Clean it bitch!" As I licked it he shoved it down my throat. I realized now that even soft he was at least 9 inches long and very thick. He held me down on it as I choked, hoping not to puke. Finally he pulled out. He then said to my friend 'Next time I will bring a few of the boys to use the sissy." And then he left My friend now untied me and asked if I enjoyed it....I answered honestly, it hurt, it hurt more than i could imagine but please we need to do this again!