Becoming Fuck Meat Pt. 02: A Sissy Tale

Story Info
Sissy Kristy decides to take the bus home.
3.3k words
4.82
3.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my high heels clicking against the asphalt parking lot sounded so loud that I thought everyone in the motel would be staring out of their windows at me as I strolled across the dark empty space. I was on my way to a bus stop that was just across the street from the convenience store that I had visited a few days back. I figured with it being as late as it was, catching the bus back to my side of town would be my best option. Of course, I looked like a street whore that had just finished a sixteen hour shift, so that should make for an interesting bus ride if nothing else. With the bus stop in sight, I sniffed my clothing. Miraculously, I didn't reek of piss, just cum and sweat. I spritzed myself with some perfume before stepping up to the bus stop to await my ride.

Not long after I got there I could see the bus coming up the street. That's when a tall stocky Latino man stepped out of the darkness approached the bus stop. He had clearly been drinking. His eyes were blood shot and he wasn't walking very straight. I didn't look directly at him, but I could tell he was staring at me as the bus pulled up and stopped. Could he see cum stains on my clothes? Did my ruined make-up give away my secret, that I am a filthy sissy slut? I boarded at the back of the bus and he wasn't far behind me. He took a seat in the row directly beside me.

The large city transport pulled away from the curb with a rumble and started down its route. I looked around and saw that aside from myself and the Latino man, there were only a few other passengers on the bus, and all but a couple of them were way up at the front. A couple of other guys sat at the very back. I turned only slightly to my right and I could tell through my peripheral vision that the man was still staring at me and checking me out. I crossed my right leg over my left and made sure that my skirt rode up my thigh and gave him an excellent view of my sexy legs. I love attention, and this stranger was feeding my need for it.

I slowly turned my head towards him and looked right at him. He had a mischievous smirk on his face and he was rubbing his crotch. I let my jaw drop and my eyes widen as though I were shocked at this dirty pervert touching himself in public, but then a mischievous grin blossomed on my own face. That's when the man began to slowly unbutton his pants. I looked on with excited anticipation and a huge smile on my face. The man opened his fly and reached into his blue jeans and pulled his cock out right there on the bus. He had a very nice cock too, maybe slightly bigger than average and uncut. He just stroked it up and down and I watched seductively biting my lip as the slippery wet head would pop out of his foreskin and then be covered back up. I was literally salivating. (God I'm such a whore!)

The man then motioned for me to come sit beside him. I wasn't sure at first but then I thought, what's the driver going to do? Kick us off the bus? What about the guys at the back? Hell, maybe they'll like the show, maybe not, but I'll take that chance for another load of cum. I slid over into the seat beside him and as soon as I did his hand went on top of my head and down I went. He wasn't going to waste any time with me, I opened wide and took his erect penis in my mouth.

He had slid all the way up against the window so I was on the side of the seat where the aisle was. Knowing this, as I sucked the stranger's cock, I got up on my knees in the seat and stuck my ass up in the air. I felt my skirt rise above my ass and I could feel the wind on my butt and thighs. I wondered if this would attract the attention of the men at the back of the bus. As you might imagine, it did.

I heard a couple of excited sounding voices saying something in spanish, but I couldn't understand it. While I polished the strangers bone, I could hear the sound of feet shuffling towards us. The other guys took my bait and one of them moved up to the seat that I was in originally while the second guy got in the seat behind us. Now, they were really taking in the show.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. Here I was on a public bus blowing some guy I've never met while two other strangers watched me do it. They didn't stay spectators for too long though. While my face was buried in the original guy's lap, I could feel the guy behind us pulling my skirt the rest of the way up. Then, I felt him pulling my panties down.

Suddenly, the guys started going off in Spanish. I had no idea what they were saying, but I assumed from the shock in their voices and the subsequent laughter that they had discovered that I wasn't a real girl. Finally, the guy across the aisle from me reached between my thighs and grabbed my clitty and pulled it out into view. The guys continued to laugh while I continued to suck the cock in my mouth, which only got harder at the discovery of my dirty little secret. He definitely didn't seem to mind that I wasn't a real girl, he probably knew all along.

After a few seconds of what I assume was them talking shit about me, I felt the guy behind us pushing his finger inside my ass. He wasn't gentle about it, he just forced his finger up my butt and started finger fucking my sissy pussy. I imagine the guy across the aisle was just enjoying the show as his buddy then inserted a second finger in my bum. I started softly moaning and the guy I was blowing started bucking his hips up and pushing my face down harder.

Then, with no warning, at least not one I could understand, the guy behind us pulled his fingers out of me and the guy across the aisle stepped over and shoved his cock inside me. I didn't know it at the time, but he had been jerking his cock while his friend finger banged me until finally, he had decided that he couldn't take it anymore and he needed to fuck my ass. Seriously, he stepped right up and shoved his cock in me like I was nothing but a fleshlight. The sudden intrusion in my rectum made me pop the cock out of my mouth and yelp like a bitch.

"Ohh! Fuuuck!" I cried out.

The guys laughed more as this other guy started to furiously fuck my ass like an apha dog that just mounted a bitch in heat. I realized then that there was no way that the other people on the bus didn't know what was going on. I couldn't see anything except the cock in front of my face, but I imagined that the other passengers were looking our way and seeing these three Mexican guys laughing with one of them halfway in the aisle with his pants down obviously humping someone or something. Then, I heard an angry voice that must have been the bus driver. The guys just continued to laugh while their buddy pumped me hard. That's when the bus came to a sudden and screeching halt.

The bus driver was furious and was shouting at us in a mix of English and Spanish. I raised my head up just in time to see him jump up from his seat and start walking towards us as he shouted for us to get off his bus or he would call the cops. The guy in my ass quickly yanked his cock out of me and all three of them were pulling their pants up and hurrying to the door. They were grabbing at me too wanting me to go with them. For whatever reason (Cock. The reason was cock.), I grabbed my purse and the old dress I had with me and hurried off the bus with the guys, my panties still down about mid-thigh. All four of us stepped off the bus into a dark dilapidated neighborhood that I knew nothing about.

The two guys that were originally at the back of the bus flanked me, holding me by my arms, while the guy that I was sucking off led us all down a dark alley way. The guy on my right had a big mustache and the one on my left was wearing a Yankees hat. I never got their names or the name of the stocky guy that started the whole thing. Finally, the stocky guy stopped about halfway down the alley and motioned for us to come over to him. He was standing between a couple of huge smelly dumpsters. The space between the two garbage bins was completely dark and perfect for a quick fuck.

As the guys led me over to the stocky man, I noticed that he already had his cock out and I assumed that he wanted me to finish sucking him off. When the guys released my arms I dropped down to my knees and quickly threw down the old purple dress that I had for a little cushion against the dirty pavement. As it turned out, the stocky man wasn't interested in a blow job after all. Instead, as soon as I got down on my knees he maneuvered himself behind me and before I even got situated, he pushed me forward on all fours and mounted my ass. With barely any resistance at all he forced his cock inside me.

"Ohh FUUUCK!" I cried out.

To my surprise the other guys didn't shove their cocks in my face, they just watched this guy fuck me and kept a lookout for anyone coming down the alley while cheering the guy on in Spanish. The stocky man was in a squatting stance behind me just railing me like he hated me or something. The dress wasn't providing me with any real comfort from the dirty asphalt and I could feel pebbles digging into my knees. I was definitely going to have some road rash before these guys were done with me.

The stocky man was bucking away at me madly. This was just raw carnal fucking, no love or affection and certainly no concern for me. He was an animal and I was his bitch in heat. The man grabbed my hair and yanked it back while he groaned in pleasure.

"Aghhhh! Si puto! Pinche maricon! Aghh unghhhh!"

The stocky man injected me with his seed as he cussed me out in Spanish. His body trembled and spasmed uncontrollably as his cock ejaculated in my rectum. I simply moaned like a whore and cried, "si papi!" I think the other two guys were trying to decide who'd be next as they playfully shoved each other and laughed. The stocky guy stayed buried inside me for what seemed like longer than necessary before finally slowly pulling his spent rod out of my ass. I think I might have taken a single breath before I felt another cock drilling it's way into my ass pussy. This cock felt familiar; it was the guy who shoved his cock in me on the bus.

"Agh, yes! You like it faggot? You puta!" That I understood.

"Oh yes! Si! Fuck me!"

This time the man with the mustache stepped in front of me wagging his big but limp uncut cock in my face while his buddy, the guy in the Yankee's hat, stuffed my butt. I stuck my tongue out towards his soft member and he grabbed my hair and began slapping my tongue with his bulbous cock head. His cock grew with every slap until finally the pink tip popped out of his foreskin and he pushed his growing penis into my salivating mouth pussy.

The Yankees fan was enjoying my ass, pumping me hard and fast. He wasn't concerned with my front end, he was just gripping my hips and drilling away at my used pussy. I could feel cum leaking out of my ass and rolling down my taint as he pummeled my hole. Mr. Mustache was fucking my mouth like a pussy. He now had two handfuls of my hair and he was holding my face still while he skull fucked me with the same enthusiasm that the Yankees fan had for fucking my ass. I was choking and gagging so hard on Mustache's cock that my asshole was clinching tight around Yankees dick. I was pretty sure that's what the guys were talking about as they laughed and egged each other on. I was a sloppy drooling mess as these two complete strangers spit roasted me in the alley.

It didn't take long before the Yankees fan was pumping me with yet another load of cum. He groaned so loud I thought everyone in the neighborhood would hear him. I could feel his cock twitching inside me as it spewed his hot seed. Before he had even finished cumming the mustachioed man pulled his cock out of my mouth and walked behind me ready for his turn. When the Yankees fan finally pulled out of my ass I felt a good amount of semen roll out of my gaping hole and drip down onto my panties.

I waited for Mustache to shove his cock into my used up hole, but he didn't. Instead, after his buddy stepped aside, I felt him rubbing the cum that had leaked out of me onto his cock, as if to use it for lube. Then, I felt his fat cock head pressed against my aching cunt. Mustache's cock was longer and thicker than the other guys so when it punched its way passed my stretched anus and up my rectum, I instinctively tried to get away from it. I couldn't get away from it though because as I fell forward onto my tummy, Mustache just fell with me and forced his cock up my butt.

"Oh my God! You're fuckin big! Unghhhh!" I cried as the guys laughed and taunted me in a mix of Spanish and broken English.

Mustache wrapped his arms under me and gripped my shoulders using my body as leverage to force himself deeper inside me. Then, with his cock thrust as far up my guts as possible he grabbed my hair and shoved my face down on the dirty ground. Holding me down like this he pulled his cock out slowly and then rammed it back into me. Then, he did it again, and again, and again. Every time he thrust into me, my breath would catch and then I'd let out a pathetic slutty moan.

The Yankees fan was laughing and enjoying the show. He walked up to me and put his dirty boot right in my face. I couldn't understand the words he was saying, but I knew what he wanted. I puckered up and in between Mustache's deep thrusts, I kissed his boot. They absolutely loved this display of utter submission. They whooped and cheered and the Yankees fan put his other boot in my face. I kissed it too. As they enjoyed themselves I took it all in...

Just a little while ago, I was getting pissed on and taking two cocks up my ass at the same time. Then, I was giving a stranger a blowjob on the bus, and now I'm getting fucked in a dirty dark alley way between two foul smelling dumpsters. I could feel the road rash on my knees and the grime from the asphalt all over my body. This is where I belong, I thought. This is where all of my daddy issues, lack of self confidence and feelings of inferiority naturally led me. I'm a gutter trash whore. I don't matter. Only the superior people who get some perverted use out of me matter. I am just sub-human fuck meat.

Mustache was wildly hammering away at my ass, pounding some sense into me. The mantra came back to me: I'm a stupid little faggot cum dumpster. I'm a whore, I'm a slut, and I like it up my butt! Accepting my reality, I began to push my ass up to meet Mustache's thrusting. I began squeezing my hole and milking his cock.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck me like a bitch! Ungh ungh yeah! Give it to me!" This is what I was fucking born for.

Mustache was fucking me so hard now that my body was sliding across the nasty pavement. He bucked like a jackhammer smashing my feeble little body into the hard ground. Then, all of a sudden and with a deep growl, he shot his hot load up my ass. Mustache pumped his baby juice deep inside my guts and collapsed on top of me heaving for air. After a few seconds he pushed himself up from me and plucked his cock from my faggot pussy. I just laid there catching my own breath as he and his buddy laughed and carried on in Spanish. It was only then that I noticed that the original guy had already disappeared and while I lay there the other two guys said "adios maricon" and then they strolled away back the way we came.

As their echoing voices faded in the distance, I slowly rose to my knees and reached back for my fuck hole. I scooped up some of the cum leaking from my gaped hole and then I brought my hand to my mouth and ate it up. It was so yummy, the cum of five different guys. I savored the flavor of their spent seed. I was in a state of delirium. I looked down at my limp clitty and saw that it was leaking pre-cum. I tasted it too; delicious!

I rose to my feet and quickly reached for the cinder block wall to steady myself. It turns out getting ravished by five guys in the same night can make your legs wobble. I just stood there for a second checking out my surroundings while I tried to regain some composure. I looked down at myself and saw that I was a wreck. I picked the now completely ruined purple dress up from the ground and used it as a rag to wipe all the dirt and grime off of me, then I tossed it into one of the dumpsters. My knees were red and would probably bruise. My skirt was only wrinkled, but my top was not only covered in my own drool, but it was also missing a button.

I slowly regained some composure and began to walk back towards the road that I had come from. Stepping out of the alley and taking in my surroundings, I realized that I had no idea where I was, only that it was a very sketchy looking neighborhood. I stumbled on for only about ten minutes before a white work van, the kind a contractor might drive, pulled up beside me. As I approached the van, the driver lowered the passenger side window. I walked over to the van and saw a middle aged white man in the driver's seat. He had on work clothes, a scraggly salt and pepper beard, and smelled of beer.

"Hey sweetie! You working tonight?" He inquired.

"Umm, sure!" I was thinking this might be a great time to try turning tricks. "Whatcha lookin for?"

"Why don't you hop into the van and we'll discuss it."

Without a moments hesitation I climbed into the John's door and we headed down the road.