Our 20th Wedding Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan and I discover we have untold desires.
5.9k words
4.19
16.4k
28
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrWankey
MrWankey
31 Followers

I woke up to the sound of people talking and walking in the hall. I looked at the clock and it had only been 3 hours since Jack had left our room and Megan was sleeping. As I looked at her, I would swear there was a "satisfied" look about her and maybe even a slight grin as she laid there unaware to anything going on.

It was a very warm morning which caused Megan to lay on top of all the bedding and not cover up. As my eyes looked over that luscious body, I recalled the evenings events and how we had finally fulfilled a fantasy I would have sworn would never happen.

This woman knew the mere sight of her naked body would cause my hands to uncontrollably start wondering over it and my cock to stiffen with anticipation. She loves the fact that she has this power over me and knew I would do damn near anything she wanted. After all, I loved this woman more than life itself.

As she lay there exposed, I began lightly running my fingers over her body. Running my fingers over her stomach and those wonderful 36C breasts, I could see and feel the dried cum from last night's escapade. I wasn't the one to shoot my load on her body but I wasn't too worried about touching it which surprised me. In fact, many times I had rubbed my own fresh cum all over her stomach, ass, pussy and breasts which was an incredible turn on for us both. I guess it just emphasizes the fact that I will do just about anything for this woman.

Megan began to stir slightly so I kept moving my fingers along her body running them from her breasts down to her pussy. I would pause for a few brief seconds applying slight pressure to her clit knowing that she would soon wake. When she did, she simply grabbed my cock and began to lightly stroke it.

"Hmm, someone is awfully hard and I am guessing horny this morning. Last night's activities must have been something you have wanted for quite some time," she said. Like she didn't already know that. She then asked if I had a favorite part of the evening. I didn't want to let on that I knew about the last love session they had so I simply told her the entire night was my dream come true and I still get to wake up next to her.

"You better get over here and kiss me right now," she demanded. I rolled on top of her and began passionately kissing her. Our mouths locked and it was almost like our tongues were fighting each other. It had been a while since we had that much passion between us. Guess that is what 20 years and 4 kids will do to a couple. But now it was like we were completely new to this.

I know just how much she loves the oral assault my mouth does to her pussy. I broke our kiss and began sliding down her body. I was kissing her neck then her tits, taking my time with each one, licking and sucking the nipples while listening to her heavy breathing. All the while my cock was poking at the entrance to her very aroused pussy. She started moving her hips trying to adjust and figured I was just going to drive it into her but instead I headed further south.

She continued to moan her approval as I kissed my way down her belly and just as soon as I got to her nicely trimmed landing strip, she stopped me. With her hands on each side of my head, I looked up at her and asked "What gives? You have never refused me when I wanted to lick you to your first orgasm." I wondered just what and how much she was going to tell me.

"I am still a little messy with cum you know. Maybe I should go wash first," she said.

"That isn't a big deal. I have eaten this pussy many times after cumming in it and that is something that really turns you on and gets you off with powerful orgasms. And truth be told it gets me off too," I replied. Now the moment of truth and I could see the look of concern on her face.

As she held my face with the most tender touch I can recall, she looked deep and lovingly into my eyes and said, "It isn't just yours."

I tried to look surprised but also wanted to be sure I didn't look angry.

"While you were sleeping, Jack and I fucked, made love, had sex one more time. Not all three just once but I can't decide which one best describes it. Anyway, I let him finish in me. So as much as I want you to lick me to an orgasm, I can't let you do it without knowing the circumstances."

Looking at her now, I was concerned she was going to start crying and that is the absolute last thing I wanted so I responded. "So, is that a yes or a no to me licking those beautiful puffy pussy lips and driving my tongue into your love hole?"

"Oh my god! You would still do that with another man's cum in me?"

"Would it turn you on?" I responded. "Because I would do anything that you asked if you told me it turns you on or you find that act to be incredibly erotic."

She paused for a moment which I can only think she was trying to gauge the validity of my comment and if she really wanted to open up our level of communication about sexual desires that she almost considers freaky. She always has been more sexually conservative than me.

The conversation was taking a little longer than I had expected so I began rubbing her clit to be sure she didn't cool down. I figured if she was still hot and aroused, I would have the best chance of her telling me what she wanted.

I broke the silence while listening to her resume her deep breathing once again.

"We should come to an agreement. We are on vacation this week and are far from anyone we could possibly know. How about we agree to push our boundaries a little? We will still decide our own limits and if we want to try the suggestions or not but we must agree to tell each other what we want and what we are thinking. Doesn't matter what it is and it doesn't have to be an agreement or fulfilled, it just has to be shared. I share quite a few with you but not all of them because I know you are more conservative than I am. For instance, you know I have had the desire to see you with another man and last night was more erotic for me than I had expected. But you didn't know that I wanted him to stick his bare cock into your pussy. I wanted you both to feel each other without the barrier of a condom and know that you are fucking someone who is not your husband and you are going to let him finish inside you. I figured that much detail would be a turn off and you would view my fantasies quite differently."

"Before last night I am not sure how I would have reacted to that," she replied. "But now, I have to admit, it did get me so hot that I started thinking of other things, opening my mind and thoughts to stuff I would never have dreamed of before."

She was having a more difficult time speaking now since I was still rubbing her clit but I didn't go near the opening to her womanhood. I was going to make her tell me just what she wanted.

"So dear, now you must tell me what you want me to do. I can tell you are hot and nearing orgasm so I need to know if I stop and let you go clean yourself or continue."

"OH GAWD, that feels incredible. Ok, continue please."

"Continue what?"

"You know, what you were going to do."

"I need you to tell me."

"You already know but damnit you need to do it now! I am so ready to cum."

"I am so ready to make you cum. I just need you to tell me what it is that will get you there."

As she started moving her head slightly from side to side and grabbing fistfuls of the sheet, she finally tells me, "Eat my pussy! I need your mouth sucking my clit! I want your tongue in my pussy where Jack came in me just a few hours ago! I want you to taste him and I together! You need to clean this strangers cum from my married pussy right now!"

And with that I continued my journey down her body. Just as my tongue made that first lick of her lips and then immediately darted in her hole, she let out the most wonderful sound as her climax completely consumed her. I was so focused on her and what this was doing to her that I really didn't even think about what I was actually doing.

As that first orgasm subsided, I heard her still panting and mumbling as I continued eating her pussy. I stopped for a moment, looked up at her and asked if she wanted me to continue. "God yes," is all she said. "Ok, but I want to hear the details of your love making session with Jack as I continue to consume the mixture of you two."

She proceeded to tell me how it started and that she decided she wanted to feel him inside her and to fill her with his cum.

"I don't know what came over me but I made him pull out and I removed the condom. Then I told him to put it back into me. It felt so wonderful and naughty. I can't say we made love because although I do like him, I don't love him. But I also can't say we were fucking because there was more feeling to it. It was slow, sensual and somewhat meaningful."

"You have always said that sex for you was always something meaningful, with feeling and you weren't sure you could separate having sex or fucking someone from making love to them no matter who you were with and I understand. Do you want to meet up with him again?"

She did not immediately reply and I am guessing she was worried about hurting me. I asked again but still no answer, only more moaning so I decided to get more graphic.

"You aren't answering. Do you want to suck him and let him cum in your mouth? The mouth you have always said would only be filled with my cum. Or how about he shoves that cock into your hot wet cunt?"

I was very surprised I used that word because cunt is one word she hates but I was all for pushing limits right now. "Want him to slide that cock in and out of you until you cum on it and then he again fills you with his hot sticky man juice? Is that what you want?"

She was right on the edge of orgasm but hadn't answered so I stopped.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You haven't answered any of my questions."

"Oh gawd, please just let me cum!"

"I will when I get answers," and I leaned back down and gave her a couple more licks so she wouldn't forget how close she was.

"Yes, I want to see him. I want his cock deep in my throat spurting cum in my mouth. I want him to fuck me, make love to me even. To bury that magnificent cock in my cunt and have me begging for more."

That one caused me to look up at her and see what was happening because me saying it was pushing limits but her using the word cunt meant she was more excited than she has been in quite some time.

"I will be begging him to release his hot sticky cum in my pussy while he drives his tongue into mouth with passion and desire making me cum with him. Then roll me over and stick his cock in my ass. Going to that place only you have been and just a limited number of times. I then want him to fill my ass with his...OH GAWD! OH GAWD! I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD I CAN'T BREATHE!"

And with that she did something that was a complete first for us both. She began squirting her pussy juice all over the bed and my face.

"Holy shit. I cannot believe I came that hard. It was unbelievably amazing. Are you sorry? Sorry that you asked and that I answered the way I did?" looking very worried as she asked me.

"Absolutely not. We decided it would be a week of pushing limits and telling each other what we were thinking and that is what you did. Besides, as you were telling me, did it feel like I was sorry I asked?"

"Not really," she replied. "Almost felt like you were just as turned on and were going at me with a possessed mouth. And I also see how rock solid your cock is right now which also tells me you were and even are still excited. Let's go get into the shower and I will take care of that raging monster between your legs. Oh, and bring some lube because you are going to need it where you are going."

We headed to the shower and I was thrilled at what was about to go down. This happens rarely and Megan has got to be incredibly turned on and horny to allow me this pleasure. She told me that cleaning her pussy had done just that and now she was going to give me an additional treat. I had no idea other than she said to let her know when I was about to cum.

And so I did. "God Megan, your ass feels fantastic around my cock. Won't be much longer now. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. God, I am gonna cum so hard."

At that moment she moved so my cock fell out of her ass, she spun around and got on her knees. I thought she was going to suck me off but she grabbed my cock and just started pumping. She aimed it at her face and looked up at me with lust in her eyes and simply said "Give me everything you have."

What I hadn't noticed was Megan had lubed up her finger at some point. After a few more strokes she knew I was really close and she stuck her finger in my ass. That was all I could take and I started blowing my load all over her face. She had her mouth open but I don't think much was received in that hole. I shot with such force that it was in her hair, good thing she closed her eyes because it was all over her face and dripping down off her chin and onto her tits. While looking into my eyes again she began rubbing it all over her tits, scooping it up into her mouth as well as scooping it up and rubbing it onto her clit and in her pussy.

I slid down to the floor, hugged and kissed my wife then proceeded to ask her what that was about. Like most guys, I had wanted to shoot my load on her face but she always told me it wasn't going to happen. It was gross and degrading and she had enough other places for me to cum that I didn't need her face too.

Her response was quite simple. "This week is our step outside our comfort zone and try new things week and I plan to do just that. Doing that may lead us to finding things we both like that we wouldn't normally think of to try. That was something you had always wanted and I wanted to please you for doing something I had wanted earlier this morning. And quite frankly, I truly enjoyed you shooting your load all over my face and body and I think you enjoyed cleaning my used pussy. There will certainly be other things this week we are going to try and I hope I can keep an open mind but you must also keep an open mind. I love you and want to do things with you and for you. Might even get to check off your second most wanted fantasy. Some female on female action. Actually, after last night's escapade, it is now your number one unfulfilled fantasy. But also know that I have some too and you might not be as receptive to them as you think. Now, let's go get our suits on and head to the beach. We will need to relax since we have no idea what is in store for us this evening, might even be nothing and that is more than ok too."

With that we got dressed and headed to the beach. As we were walking, I found my head spinning with all the thoughts of what had happened and was she really going to fulfill the next top fantasy of mine and what could she mean by "I might not be quite as receptive as I think?"

On the beach we found a couple of chairs and both proceeded to sprawl out and take a nap in the warm sun. I woke up after about an hour to notice that my Megan was sitting topless in her lounge chair. It wasn't that big of a deal since there were many other ladies doing the same but for Megan to do it was just one more thing I never thought I would see.

She noticed I was awake and looked over, smiled and said, "Hi sleepy head. Did you enjoy your nap?"

"Looking at you I am wondering if I am still dreaming. Are you feeling okay?"

"I feel better than ever. I am loving this new found freedom and don't have to worry about seeing these people again after this week. But don't get any ideas because I am sure I would not be this brave if we were at home with friends."

And with that, I sat back with my sunglasses on and just watched. I watched all the women of all sizes, some with tops on and some without them. Truth be told I paid more attention to the ones without but hey, I am a guy and that is what we do. I also watched the men as they walked by or looked our way. I was paying attention to the way they were paying attention to my topless wife and thinking, she does have a marvelous set of tits.

An hour had passed and I was unable to tell if Megan had dozed off or not since she too had sunglasses on. My guess was that she was napping since she hardly moved and didn't react when I whispered her name. I just let her sleep and hoped she wasn't burning two of my most favorite play toys.

Another thirty minutes had gone by and Megan was just starting to wake. I looked at her and smiled and then looked past her and saw Jack on the other side of the resort and he appeared to be walking our way. I mentioned to Megan that it looked like her favorite new toy was headed our way. She playfully slapped me on the shoulder then quickly turned to see where he was going.

At that exact same moment, a beautiful blonde woman came in to view and she was walking right beside him. We watched as they stopped for a minute, pointed our way, said something to each other then kissed and started walking again.

My wife immediately started grabbing our stuff and said, "we must leave now."

I wasn't sure if she was jealous or nervous about this other woman but she obviously didn't want an awkward meet and greet.

We almost have all our stuff gathered and we hear, "Megan, hey Megan, hey Evan wait up a second."

Sure enough, it was Jack. Megan looked at me and whispered, "Damnit, I really didn't want to meet that woman right now," but we were polite and waited.

"Hey guys, how are you both this morning?" asked Jack. "Megan, you sure do look lovely," he said. No doubt with memories of the events from last night.

"Megan, Jack, this is my wife Donna. Donna, meet Megan and Jack."

"Hello, very pleased to meet you both" said Donna as she leaned in for a hug and kissed me on the cheek. She then looked at Megan, held her hand and said, "Jack has told me a lot about the two of you but most of his conversation had been about you my dear. And I most certainly see why. You are every bit as stunning and pleasant as he has described."

"Thank you but I would have to say he is exaggerating just a bit," replied Megan.

"Megan, why don't you and I go get a drink at the bar. Be back in a few minutes fellas."

Donna then leaned in and whispered, "He has also told me, in detail, all of last night's events and how he thoroughly enjoyed everything about you but particularly the part where he slow fucked your pussy and you let him finish inside you. That is one of his most favorite things to do."

Megan was shocked, but somewhat relieved when finding out that he had told her. Wonder how often they do this type of thing, she thought.

"I don't actually know who enjoyed it more," Megan whispered back. "It was my first time in over 20 years with someone other than Evan. I was quite nervous but Jack was so tender and caring and let us take things at my own speed making me feel empowered and in charge."

She continued, "Are you alright with this? Is this something the two of you do often? Sorry for the questions but I just don't want to be in the middle of something bad between you two."

"Yes, I am alright with this. Jack and I have a special marriage where we allow each other to fulfill our desires with others."

"Swingers?" asked Megan.

"Yes, although that makes it sound so basic. When we meet another couple and find ourselves attracted to them, we will sometimes take things to an intimate level with them as long as they are willing and okay with it. Most of the time we are all together when it happens, a foursome if you will. One of the most erotic things we have come across is watching our partner with another person. And if we too are with someone else, that erotic pleasure is intensified even more. Is this something you think the two of you could handle, seeing your spouse sexually pleasuring someone else while you too are being pleasured?"

MrWankey
MrWankey
31 Followers
12