Our 20th Wedding Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After last night, I am pretty sure Evan wouldn't have a problem with it. In fact, we were both quite turned on from the experience. I knew I would be since I was the one receiving the physical pleasure but I was surprised at just how turned on Evan was from watching and listening. I would like to think I could handle watching him with someone but I just don't know for sure."

"You never really do until you actually try it. Jack and I went through the same thoughts and conversations when we were first talking about inviting others into our bed. Is this something that interests you? We would love to get together with you two and promise to take it just as slow or fast as the two of you feel comfortable. It could be our way of giving you on the job training," Donna said with a smile as both women laughed.

"I would like to give it a try but would need to have a conversation with Evan first."

"Oh absolutely. Communication is the key to this lifestyle. As I said we typically play all together but we also understand that there are occasions where one of us isn't able to be there. In those instances, just like last night, we will call the other and talk thru the situation. Most of the time we are ok with them playing solo as long as they are honest with us and give us all the juicy details later. This is how I know all about last night and I too want a chance to be with you, if that is something that intrigues you at all."

"I have never been with a woman. Not even a kiss but I have thought about it at times. I know Evan wouldn't have a problem seeing me with one. Isn't that every man's fantasy?"

"I think it just might be. However, most men don't know that a lot of women have a similar fantasy of their own. That is because most men cannot think about or talk about male bisexual curiosity. I myself get very hot and turned on when I see Jack touch a cock other than his own."

"He does that? How did you get him to start that? I may need to take some notes."

"I think he may have always had a curiosity about it but I might have pushed it along a little. The first time I was with a man other than Jack, I had Jack guide the man's cock into me. He wasn't sure at first but I told him it was to be something for us to share. So he wrapped his hand around this beautiful

8-inch cock and rubbed it around my pussy lips getting the end of it wet with my juices. He stroked it a few times rubbing the juices all over it then lined it up to my opening and held it in place until the guy was about half way in. The guy pulled out and Jack again stroked it a few times covering it with more of my pussy juice then lined it up once again and the guy slid all the way in this time. As soon as he was all the way in, I had my first orgasm. Both of them thought it was from the sensations of the cock inside me. Neither of them knew that it was actually the excitement of watching my husband handle a strange cock the way I would do so. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

"Wow, that sounds so incredibly hot but I am not sure Evan would think so."

"You would be surprised what a man will do for the woman he loves when they are naked and in a sexual situation."

"Now that I think about it, Even did go down on me this morning even after knowing that I had let Jack, ok demanded that Jack, cum inside me. He did seem very willing and wanting to please me and my god was it the hottest thing we have ever done."

"So if you were to try a little woman to woman exploration for him, do you think he would explore some mam to man contact for you? Is that something you would want to see and even be a part of?"

"I guess it would be extremely situational but he does like Jack and is comfortable with him. Maybe Jack could give him subtle nudges depending on what he is into. I know any type of kissing would be an extreme turn off for both if us. We see that in the movies and it is just gross. But some hand action or maybe even some oral would turn me on for sure."

"Ok, let's keep that part to ourselves for now but you do need to talk to Evan about us all getting together and decide if you two want that. I know I would love to sink my teeth into that man of yours and Jack is salivating with the thought of tasting all of you again."

"Well hello strangers. Sure took you two a while to get drinks. Hope you didn't run into any trouble along the way," said Jack.

"Not at all dear. We had a really nice "get to know each other" conversation. Now lets you and I go check out that hot tub and let these two lovers have some time to themselves," Donna replied.

"That sounds like a great idea and maybe Megan and I will catch up to guys afterwhile."

"Lovely idea," replied Donna. "And if we don't happen to see you before dinner, how about we plan to have dinner together around 7? We would love the company and would love to get to know you both a little better."

"It's a date. We will see you at 7," said Megan and off we went to our room.

Megan had a lot she wanted to talk to me about and I needed her to do something about this hardon I have been carrying around this afternoon. I don't know if it was due to my wife tanning topless or the thought of what Donna could do to me if I let her. Either way I was going to get some relief.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Megan had her tongue in my mouth and her hand rubbing my cock. I slipped my hand inside her bikini bottoms and found her as wet as I could remember. I proceeded to run my finger along the folds of her pussy dipping my finger in as I went. I stopped for a moment to bend down and remove the bottoms. She was ready to get on the bed but I had her continue standing and spread her legs wider while I started playing with her pussy again. She had her head leaning on my shoulder as I alternated rubbing her clit and fingering her.

As she was moaning, she started whispering in my ear saying "Donna wants to fuck you. She wants your cock in her mouth then in her pussy and I want to watch it all. Oh god that feels good. Do you want her? Want to bury your cock in her? Maybe explode deep inside that pussy then maybe I would clean her up?"

I almost stopped everything I was doing. Megan just hinted that she may go down on a woman. And not just to lick her but to clean up my cum from her. I knew she was getting close to climax and thought, maybe all this talk was merely situational and heated because she was so sexually charged up right now. Maybe she would say anything I wanted to hear at this point. I decided to keep the talk going and see if I could determine what was truly possible and just what those two women had discussed.

"Would you really like to see me balls deep into Donna? Pumping all of my seed into her knowing you are going to lick every drop from her pussy? Maybe she will also want to lick your pussy. That would be a huge turn on, you both licking each other. I know, how about we have Jack fuck you and dump his load in you while I am doing the same to Donna. Then the two of you can clean each other up at the same time. Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"Do you want Jack to fuck you again?"

"Yes!"

"Want him deep inside your cunt? Without a condom so you can feel every vein in that plump cock of his?"

"Oh god yes!"

"Tell me. Tell me what it is that you want and I will make you cum right now."

"I want Jack! I want his cock in my mouth and in my pussy. Deep in my pussy hammering me. Punishing my pussy like he owns it. Like it is my married to someone else pussy but he is claiming it as his own. He will make me cum over and over while deep inside me and then he will unleash stream after stream of his cum into my womb. I want him to finish the same time you do so Donna and I can roll over and reclaim every drop of our husbands cum."

"You have discussed this with her, haven't you?"

"Yes, we talked about a lot of things. I want to be with her too. I want her...OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!!"

I let her catch her breath and tried getting a little more info from her on their discussions. She said they talked about a lot of different sexual stuff and that she really wanted to try it with her. She also said some of the stuff they discussed would have to wait and be a surprise.

Megan then got on her knees and took me into her mouth. I think this was her way of getting me to stop asking questions and it was certainly working.

"Do you like watching me suck you?"

"I sure do."

"Would you like to watch someone else sucking you? Donna perhaps?"

"Most definitely."

"I bet if you could suck your own cock you wouldn't need me. That sounds interesting doesn't it? Sucking your own cock. Would you do that honey? Would you be okay with a cock deep in your mouth?"

I was so close to cumming I had a difficult time concentrating on what she was saying. "I would do that. I would suck my own cock if I could." Wait a second, did she mention it was my cock? Oh hell who cares right now. I just want to cum.

"Good to know baby. Now you just think about sucking that cock while I drain your balls of all your spunk. While it is shooting in my mouth and down my throat you can imagine what that would feel like in your mouth. The thought of that is an incredible turn on."

"Megan, I hope you are ready because this is going to be one big load. UGH, here it goes! OOHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSS!"

She took all I had without losing a drop. Then she stood and kissed me hard giving me the opportunity to taste my own cum.

"Oh baby that was hot. Did you imagine what it was like to have hot cum shooting in your mouth and down your throat? It sure paints an erotic picture for me."

And with that she crawled up on the bed and drifted off to sleep. I too crawled on the bed, then replayed the conversation and events. I wasn't quite sure where she was going with it all but it sure seemed that she was quite interested in me sucking my own cock.

Makes me wonder just what they did discuss. That was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep as well.


12