Our 25th Anniversary Honeymoon

Story Info
It was a long time coming.
4.6k words
3.61
27.5k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note - This story contains f/f, m/m, group, cuckold, anal and a little golden shower...I hope you enjoy it.

All characters are over 18...all characters are clean & healthy and have taken precautions not to get pregnant...

My wife, Abigail (Abby) and myself, Jerry, are celebrating our 25th anniversary in a few months and I wanted to surprise her with a special celebration.

Let me back up a bit...

We got married at 19 when we eloped because our parents said we were too young. So, here it is 25 years later, our twins, who we had the first year of marriage, are grown and on their own. I owned a business but sold it so I could retire early. Abby & I are both 45 and I do consulting work & Abby does community work, both part time. We are well off, financially.

Our Best Man, Gary, & Maid of Honor, Betty, are our closest friends so I wanted to talk to them about surprising my wife for our anniversary.

I called Gary, and asked him if I could come over to run a couple of ideas by them that I was thinking about. He told me to come over the next night.

The next night I went over and ran a couple of ideas by them. After a lot of discussion, Betty said, "Why don't you two exchange vows again & go on the honeymoon you never had?"

I thought about it for a second and replied, "That's a great idea. I like that. Would you guys stand up for us again?"

Gary said they would. Then Betty said, "You know what Jerry...why not take her to Tahiti for a romantic honeymoon?"

I answered, "That is great. I'll do it. I just have one question."

"What's that Jerry?"

"Will you guys join us? I'll pay for everything."

Gary looked at Betty and said, "You know Gary, that is a good idea. Yes, we will join you and you don't have to pay for us. We can get there the day before & surprise her when you guys get there."

I told them that it was all settled and I would make the arrangements. I thanked them and went home.

All the way home I was excited and hoped I could pull it off. Abby will be shocked to see them there.

I immediately made plans...I went to the church to arrange us exchanging vows, then I went to the travel agency to book the trip.

I told the agent that our anniversary was in two months and I gave her the travel dates and everyone's names and info. She said she would put a package together and get back to me in a few days.

That night I called Gary & told him that I started the ball rolling and would get back to him.

As the days went by, I was thinking of many years ago, after Abby & I got married how the four of us would get together and indulge in light sexual fun, nothing hard but enjoyable to all and wondered if we would be able to light the fire again, so to speak.

After a couple of days, the agent called and said she put together a nice package. I told her that I would be there with Gary to go over the package with her.

The next day Gary & went to see her and she gave us a detailed planned itinerary and it was impressive and not as expensive as I thought it would be and we told her to book everything.

It was hard keeping the secret from Abby but we never let on. The week before our anniversary, I had Gary & Betty come over for dinner and that's when I said to Abby, "Honey, next week is our anniversary and I wanted to do something really special, so, with Gary & Betty's help I have arranged for us to exchange our wedding vows and after that, we are going on the honeymoon we never had."

She was stunned and sat there in disbelief.

I continued, "So, my dear, you can start packing because you and I are going to Tahiti for our honeymoon."

By this time she was almost in shock and started to cry. We all laughed and had some wine and I showed her the brochures and she was all excited.

The day finally arrived and the four of us went to the church and we exchanged our vows. The four of us went out to dinner that night to celebrate.

In the morning, Gary & Betty left to go to Tahiti's island of Bora Bora. Our flight wasn't until later that night so Gary & Betty would already be there when we got there.

So far, everything was working out perfectly. Abby had no clue.

It was early in the morning when we got to Tahiti's Bora Bora. We checked in and were taken to our villa. When we opened the door, Gary & Betty yelled out, "Happy Anniversary!"

I had to hold up Abby as I thought she was going to pass out. She was completely surprised and hugged and kissed all of us.

When things quieted down, Abby asked, "When did you put this together? Whose idea was it?"

I said, "Betty actually came up with the idea and we all agreed and put it all together. It was tough keeping it from you."

We settled in and Gary & Betty went next door to their villa and I told them we would meet for lunch then enjoy the beach & water afterwards.

As soon as they left, Abby and I made a beeline to our bed and had the most amazing sex. At 45, my wife is still a beauty and very sensual. She is 5'6", 130, blond hair, blue eyes, smooth pussy and tight ass from her workouts and luscious tits.

She couldn't thank me enough for her anniversary present. I just told her that I loved her and she deserved it.

The four of had lunch and then we went back to our villas to put on our bathing suits. I put on my suit and Abby came out wearing a tiny bikini that was daring for her as it didn't cover much, but I loved it.

As soon as Gary saw Abby, he said, "Nice suit Abby. I like it."

She called him a pervert and we all laughed.

We enjoyed the water and the scenery. There weren't too many people around and the women we saw, were all either topless or nude. Some of the men were nude as well. I said, "I think I am going to like this place a lot."

Then I said, "Hey hon, why don't you & Betty join them? It seems like the right thing to do. Besides, what happens in Bora Bora, stays in Bora Bora."

Abby replied, "You want me & Betty to go naked? I don't think so."

Then Betty jumped in, "Come on Abby, nobody back home will know. I'll do it if you will. We can just go topless."

Of course Gary & I encouraged the women and it's not like we haven't seen each other naked (another story).

It took some convincing but soon Abby undid her ties and my gorgeous wife was standing in front of us & strangers with her tits out for all to see. Betty joined her and me & Gary were more than pleased.

Then Abby said, "Ok guys, your turn."

I looked at Gary and said, "You want us to go naked?"

Betty replied, "Why not? It seems like the right thing to do."

Gary & I looked at each other and in an instant we were both naked.

Then Gary said, "Well ladies, I guess it's only fair if you two get naked as well."

Abby looked at Betty and smiled and Abby undid the tie on her bikini bottom and it fell away leaving her completely naked. Betty followed and now we were all naked and then we ran and jumped into the water.

Gary is 50, 5'9", 175, brown hair, brown eyes, athletic build and a nice size cock & balls.

Betty is also 50, 5'5", 120, auburn hair, hazel eyes, nice tits and ass and a smooth pussy.

We laughed and enjoyed the warm water. As we were in the water I said, "You know guys, this is terrific. Beautiful place, great friends who love each other, great wives...what more can a person ask for?

Abby hugged me and kissed me and then Gary & Betty as well and thanked them for all that they have done for us over the years.

We stayed in the water quite awhile and finally got out and went and laid on the towels, taking the sun. We all made sure we put on lots of sunscreen so we wouldn't burn.

As we relaxed, other guests passed by and said hello. Most were nude and we all got eye fulls as did they.

After a few hours, we decided to head inside. We wrapped towels around us and headed to our villa. We had some wine and snacks and discussed what we would do for the next few days. We looked at some brochures which showed the activities, places and things to do. We picked out a few and we would make arrangements the next morning.

It was getting close to dinner time so Gary & Betty went to their villa to shower and Abby & I showered together, then got dressed for dinner. I wore slacks & a jacket & Abby wore a light colored short skirt with a blouse. I could see she didn't have a bra on which was out of character for her, but I loved the view.

We all got together for dinner and had a delicious meal with plenty of wine. We were there almost two hours when we finally decided to head to Gary's villa.

Gary poured some wine and we all chatted and had a few laughs and talked about our upcoming sightseeing tours and activities.

I asked, "So ladies, how did you like going au natural today?"

Betty smiled and said, "I actually enjoyed it. And besides, I wanted to give you guys a free show."

Abby laughed and said, "To be honest, it felt good. I turned a few heads today...I still got it."

We all laughed as I said, "Then it's settled, naked is the dress code while we are here." Gary made a toast and we all drank some wine.

Then I got up and removed my clothes. Then Gary did the same and the women followed.

Gary said, "You guys remember in the old days how we used to fool around? Do you think we are too old now?"

I looked at him and replied, "Never too old for that. What did you have in mind?"

Gary replied, "Well, we have no adult board games but there is a deck of cards. We can't play strip poker but we can play poker & the winner of the hand gets to choose something for the person with the lowest hand to do for 90 seconds. We all agreed and & Gary got the cards.

I knew this was going to be interesting since we never did anything but hug & kiss among us, but this time we were naked.

As it happened, Gary won the first hand and Betty had the lowest hand.

Gary said, "Betty, go and give Jerry a big kiss and show us some tongue."

Betty got up and moved over to me and kissed me. As we kissed, she slipped her tongue in my mouth for all to see. Her tits on my chest.

The next hand was won by Betty who said, "Gary, go and feel Abby's tits."

It suddenly got quiet as Abby looked at me. I just smiled as Gary got up and felt my wife's tits.

By this time mine & Gary's cock were hard.

The next hand saw me win and I said, "Abby, go and stroke Gary's cock."

Without hesitation, Abby went over to Gary and took hold of his hard shaft and started stroking it.

After four hands, Abby won. She looked around and eyed Betty and said, "Betty, go suck Jerry's cock."

Betty did as she was told and engulfed my cock in her mouth and started sucking me.

The game stopped long enough for Gary to pour more wine. The game was getting interesting now.

Before Gary dealt the next hand he said, "Is everyone ok with the game?"

We all answered yes and he started to deal the next hand. The hand was one by Betty who said, "Gary, go and eat Abby."

I thought for sure that Abby wouldn't do it but Gary went over to her & she spread her legs and he ate her for 90 seconds. Not only was I shocked that she did it but I could tell she enjoyed it.

I won the next hand and I went for broke and said, "Abby go straddle Gary and let his cock slip in you."

Abby looked at me with a stare, but moved over to Gary. She straddled him and Betty & I watched his cock slip into my wife's cunt.

Betty & I looked at each other as Abby rode Gary's cock for the 90 seconds then dismounted.

Abby won the next hand and we all wondered what she was going to want. Then Abby said, "Betty, let Jerry fuck you and make him cum in 90 seconds."

Betty got on the floor as I mounted her and my hard cock easily slipped in her cunt. Since I only had a few seconds, I fucked her fast & hard. Then I yelled out I was cumming and filled Betty's cunt with my cum.

I thought that was the end of the game but Gary asked, "Do you all want to stop or continue?"

Betty & Abby said, "We want to continue."

I won the next hand and said, "Abby, I want you to make out with Betty and make her have an orgasm."

I knew this was never going to happen because Abby always said she would never do a woman.

Abby got up, looked at me, then went over to Betty and started making out with her. It was pretty quick when Betty started having orgasms.

Without realizing it, the time was 3:00 a.m. I suggested we call it a night and continue the next day. But, they all wanted to play some more.

Betty won the next hand and without blinking an eye said, "Gary, fuck Abby from behind and cum in her."

Abby got on all fours and Gary lined up his cock to her slit and slipped it in her cunt. He started ramming her cunt and in seconds shot his cum in my wife's cunt.

As much as I loved the game and what was happening, my wife shocked me in doing the things she was doing. This was a side of her I never knew.

Finally, around 4:00 a.m., we called it a night and Abby & I went to our villa. As soon as we got inside I grabbed Abby and said, "You were terrific tonight. I am so proud of you."

Abby said, "I knew you'd like it. I did it for you and will do more if you like. I want to please you while we are here...anything my husband wants from me this week is his."

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yes, anything." She replied.

The next morning we all met for breakfast and Abby was first to say, "I hope you guys had a good time last night. I know I did. Gary, we going to play tonight?"

Gary looked at us and replied, "Yes, if you want to but if you do, let's raise the stakes."

We all answered yes and finished breakfast as we had to go on a couple of excursions. By the time we got back to the villas, it was dinner time.

We met at the restaurant at 7:00 and Gary & Betty were already there.

We were shown to the table and enjoyed a great dinner. The young waiter & waitress were especially attentive. Before we left, Gary disappeared for a few minutes then returned to the table.

We went back to Gary's villa and Gary had wine for us. Then he pulled out the cards. "You guys ready? Remember, the stakes are higher tonight. We can start out with strip poker."

After a little more than an hour, we were all naked.

Then Gary said, "Tonight will be interesting, to say the least. Abby & Jerry, this is an anniversary you will never forget."

It was now 11:00 and there was a knock on the door. Gary opened the door and the young waiter & waitress were there and Gary let them in.

Gary introduced them to everyone. The waiter's name was Rick and the waitress's name was Cindy.

Gary said, "Rick & Cindy will be joining us in our game tonight. I've already explained everything to them and they are fine with it. Gary then told the guests to get naked. He also said that the time was going from 90 seconds to 3 minutes.

Rick was 5'9", about 180, athletic build, brown hair, hazel eyes and a cock that was bigger than mine and Gary's.

Cindy was 5'7", red head, green eyes, full tits, nice ass and a trimmed red pussy.

The six of us took our places and Gary dealt out the cards. Gary won the first hand and said, "Abby, get Rick's cock hard by any means."

Abby went over to him and grasped his shaft, then slid her mouth over his cock and in an instant his cock was hard.

Abby won the next hand and said, "Cindy, go suck Jerry's cock and make him cum in your mouth."

Cindy came over to me and sucked my cock and in seconds, I filled her mouth with my cum.

The game continued and Rick won the hand. He looked around and said, "Abby, get on all fours so I can fuck you from behind and Gary, get in front of her and let her suck you off."

This was another first for my wife. I watched as they got into position. Rick slipped his big cock in my wife's cunt easily as she started sucking him off. It wasn't long before Rick filled my wife's cunt with his cum and Gary filled her mouth with his.

The next hand I won. I looked around and said, "Betty get on your back then I told Abby to mount her and then I told Gary to fuck Abby's ass and cum in it."

My cock was rock hard waiting for it to all come together. Betty was on her back, Abby on top of her and Gary's cock pressed against my wife's asshole.

We watched intently as Gary's cock slowly disappeared into my wife's ass until his balls were slapping her. She started moaning and making noises I never heard from her. As Gary fucked her, she moved her ass back to meet his thrusts. Betty was having an orgasm as Gary was shooting his load in my wife's ass.

We all took a breather and had more wine. Then I said, "It's getting late so why don't we end the game and just enjoy each other through the night. All in agreement?"

Everyone said yes and we headed to the bedroom where there were two king sized beds. Throughout the night, we shared each other numerous times and when we finally fell asleep, we were all covered in cum and juices.

In the morning, Rick and Cindy had to leave and the four of us showered and got ready for the day. I couldn't imagine what was in store for today, but I soon found out.

As the girls were getting ready, Gary asked me what he thought so far. I told him that I was amazed at has happened to Abby and what we all did.

Then he said, "Do you think Abby would like to get gang banged and would it be ok with you?"

I told him it would be ok with me but I didn't think Abby would go for it but you could ask.

That day was a day to relax on the beach since we only had two more days on Bora Bora.

While the four of us were in the water, Gary said, "First, I want to say you two women have been great about everything and Jerry and I both admire you for that. That being said, I want to ask you something Abby. Would you be ok with doing a gang bang?"

I thought Abby was going to have a heart attack. She looked at me and she said, "Do you really want a bunch of strange men fucking me one after the other?"

I looked at her and replied, "Look, that decision is up to you. If you say yes, then it's your decision because you want to & if you want to, then it's ok with me. If you say no, then it's no, end of story."

She looked at Gary and said, "Who & how many? One hole or both? Betty doing it too?"

Gary replied, "Guests and staff...maybe 6...both holes...and mouth... that's up to Betty."

Then Abby said, "If Betty joins me, then I'll do it, otherwise, it's no."

We all looked at Betty...She said, "Ok, I'm in...when & where?"

Gary replied, "Tomorrow, our villa, 11:00 p.m."

We all went back to enjoying the water.

After awhile, the girls went to take the sun and Gary & I had a chance to talk.

"So Jerry, what do you think of the new Abby?"

"I'm not sure yet. She certainly has surprised me. And what about Betty?"

"Betty has surprised me too. Maybe it's this place. We should come here more often."

"So far it's you, me & Rick and I'll get 3 more guys."

"Maybe the girls should be in the bed together at the same time so the guys can go from one to the other."

"Good idea."

"Let's go take some sun."

We headed up to the girls who were gone. We looked at each other & we headed to my villa when we heard noises. We opened the door and headed the noises coming from the bedroom and their were our wives, rubbing their pussies together and having orgasms. They never even saw us and we left.

When we later saw the girls we never mentioned seeing them and told them that after dinner we would go for a walk around the resort.

Dinner time came and as usual we had a terrific meal with lots of wine. Afterwards, the four of us took a relaxing walk along the beach. Three fourths through the walk, Abby said she had to pee. We all laughed and told her to pee in the water but she didn't want to. So, my now unashamed wife, stands straight up and pees for all of us to see, another first for her. We continued our walk with some 9f her pee trickling down her leg.

12