Our 25th Anniversary Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished the walk and stopped at my villa for some wine and talk. I asked each person what they thought of their time here.

Gary answered first..."For me, it's been an eye opener...not just about the sex but about how we trust each other in doing things that we never imagined doing."

Betty said, "Well, for me it's how I think we got closer together as friends, not only through sex, which I thoroughly enjoyed but the feeling of the freedom of being nude and not caring what others say."

Abby then went, "First, I want to thank you all for the best anniversary I could have ever imagined. You have shown me how to enjoy what life has to offer. I told Jerry earlier that I would do anything for him while we were here and I hope that I succeeded. Tomorrow night is for Jerry and Gary, who I love dearly. And Betty, who I treasure more now than before. She has become not only the best person I know but I must tell you, now she my lover. Thank you all for this week.

I finished by saying, "I love my wife more now than ever before. She is truly one of a kind. She has done things this week that amazed me and that I never expected from her, sex wise, including nudity. I couldn't ask for a better wife."

I continued, "I hope that when we get home, we can take what we did here and continue it forever. And, as far as tomorrow night goes, I expect nothing less than Abby & Betty enjoying themselves to the fullest."

We all had some more wine then Abby said, "I have a special request for the guys. Betty and I would like to see the guys together. It's only fair."

I looked at Gary and he looked at me. Without hesitation, we got on the bed and started playing with each other, stroking each other's hard cock. Then I moved down and we got into 69. The girls cheered us on as we sucked each other's cock. It wasn't long before we said we were cumming then we took our cocks out and we both shot streams of cum all over each other.

The girls applauded and came over to us and kissed us.

That night it was just the four of us enjoying great sex with each other until the early morning.

The best part of the night was having both girls on all fours as Gary went from one cunt to the other and from one asshole to the other and cumming in both holes.

The last day just found us relaxing on the beach and in the water. As the girls got ready for tonight.

Gary told me everything was set and he was looking forward to the event. I told him I was as well.

By 10:00 p.m. the four of us were in Gary's villa with everything set. We just were waiting and drinking wine.

At 11:00, the guys arrived but 8nstead of 4, there were 6. Abby & Betty were naked on the bed on their backs next to each other. Gary explained that they could fuck one or both in their cunts or asses or mouth & cum wherever they wanted. He mentioned that the event is only for two hours, no more. Then he told them to start & enjoy themselves.

One guy after another stuck their Vicks in the girls and over two hours they all came more than once and the girls had cum flowing from both holes with cum all over their tits, faces and hair.

After the guys left, Gary and I finished them off and we both shot our cum all over their faces & tits to end the night.

We made the girls go to sleep covered in cum and they didn't mind as they hugged each other & fell asleep.

The next morning we showered and packed and had breakfast. Over breakfast I handed a small package to Abby & Betty. They opened it up and saw a DVD that Gary & I made of the entire week.

Abby said she couldn't wait to see it and invited Gary & Betty over so they all could watch it together. I could only imagine what's going to happen that night...

12