Our 6-Level Orgy: Level 4 Heat

Story Info
It’s not ‘real’ sex, this early. Or is it?
4k words
4.35
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to Readers: This is a standalone story, but it revisits the characters and situation from "Our 6-Level Orgy: The Newbies." [To find it, you can click on the 'stories' link above.] This is another group vanilla romp, in which everyone is over 18 years old. This installment looks more closely at how some participants decide to go only so far, and no farther. Details of the sex are in the tags. Enjoy!)

***

My husband, calling himself 'Jack,' posted something recently about the orgy we host at our home, every month or so. He did a pretty good job writing it, but his perspective is that of a horny male. I must say that I'm quite fond of his horniness, especially when he directs it at me. Still, in an event where women are being just as sexual as men are, there should be equal time for women to express themselves. And, well, admit what they do with other women's husbands.

Will that be equal enough? Our gathering of (mostly) forty-something female-plus-male couples doesn't have anyone who identifies as LGBTQ+. We don't exclude people who aren't straight, but the folks who join us don't swing that way. Or so they tell us.

'Jack' just reminded me that I shouldn't write about how we all found each other, and decided to get together to have sex outside matrimony. He omitted that on purpose, to protect everyone's privacy. So I won't say anything more about our process. I want us to keep having all this great sex with these great people.

That's also why he gave everyone a fake name. He called me 'Sally,' so I'll stay with that. I've had him draw up a complete list of the fake names, and who they really are, so I can use the fakes here.

Anyway, as Jack wrote (I'll stop using quote marks now), our orgy is done in levels, because some of our friends only want to go so far with other people. Some are happy to make out, and even undress all the way when they do it, but won't actually touch genitals, except maybe with fingers. Others accept oral sex outside their marriage, but won't cross the line to penis-in-vagina sex.

We've always made it clear that this is perfectly okay, and there are still quite a few folks who eagerly stay through 'Level Six,' when P-I-V is allowed, if there's consent by every affected person. 'Affected' means spouses not involved in the sex. If an uninvolved spouse doesn't consent, the sex doesn't happen. At least, not in our house, during our orgy.

It could be that an encounter that's allowed on one night wouldn't be allowed on another. Maybe, in Couple A, the husband accepts his wife being shagged by the husband in Couple B. A month later, though, Husband A might not consent to that, while he'd be okay with his wife banging the husband in Couple C. People have feelings, and have their reasons. We all accept that.

That's a subject worth writing about some other time. This writing is about a couple who always left before Level Four (full nudity). Margo and George are nice, friendly people, and very good-looking. The rest of us enjoyed the opportunity to snog and smooch with them, even though they'd never gone beyond cavorting in their underwear. Damn, George has a great body, thick muscle and six-pack abs, even as he approaches his forty-eighth birthday. I fantasize about fucking him. He knows. So does Margo. So does Jack, who isn't at all surprised, since I've gladly fucked every man who's stayed for Level Six. (Not all of them on the same night. The spirit is willing, but the pussy has limits.)

In a recent orgy, Margo approached me while we were still in Level One, which is just normal conversation, fully dressed. She had me join her on a loveseat, so we could drink our coffee, and chat, in quasi-privacy.

"What would we have to do," she asked me, "to stay for Level Four?"

"Strip all the way," I said. "It's only fair. Everyone else shows everything then, warts and all. Literally. We don't let anyone treat this like a peep show."

"Do we have to make out, naked?"

"No. It's okay to stay out of the action then. But you can't sit all scrunched up, or hide your goodies with your hands. You have to be visible." I smiled. "I should warn you, Jack might stare at you the whole time. He's wanted forever to ogle you. But he won't masturbate while he does. He has that much self-control, at least. And respect for you."

Margo nodded, and licked her lips. She's snogged Jack quite heavily. She's never opened up to me about this, but I'm pretty sure she's hot for my husband.

"We'll see how we feel," said Margo, referring to herself and George. She stood, said "Thanks," and took her coffee cup to the bar.

Side note: Many women are hot for my husband, and not just those who come to our house for whoopee. He's 6' 1", with a strong jaw, and deep blue eyes that can really make a lady's heart all fluttery when he takes off his glasses. Not as extreme a physical specimen as George, but Jack's body is very nice to play with. Including the thing that sticks out from the body as a result of my playing.

And while I'm digressing: After Jack posted about our group, he and I and some other folks chatted about this. We agreed that, while we intend to maintain our privacy, it would be good to post more about our multi-level orgy, and that more of us can write about our experiences. What we do together works very well for us. Other people might be encouraged, by our example, to try opening up a little. It should be pretty clear that what we do isn't fueled by booze or drugs, and we accommodate those folks who wouldn't be into wham-bam outside matrimony. Which brings us back to George and Margo.

***

As the early levels progressed, I once saw Margo and George off by themselves, conversing too quietly to be overheard. I would never eavesdrop. Well, not on friends. Besides, we dim the lights as we get to the mingling and making out. People can still see what they're doing, but this helps us feel less inhibited.

That night a key talking point for everyone was the announcement by Bonnie, one of our friskiest ladies, that she had prepped herself to receive anal sex. She added that she would spend Level Six in one of our guest bedrooms. "I will welcome gentleman callers there," she declared, "so nobody out here will be grossed out. Sal, you might want to turn up the ventilator in there."

"Definitely," I said, chuckling.

So, on to Level Three. I admit, my talk with Margo may have given me an unfair advantage. I made a point of snogging George as the level was ending. I enjoy that anyway, as he nuzzled through my short blond hair, and I twirled fingers through his iron gray curls. Kissing him is a pure delight, with his full soft lips, and his knowledge of what I like from them.

He allowed my thigh to press between his legs, so I could get an impression of what was hidden there. My fondling of his butt, outside of his cotton briefs, helped give me a sensation of his firm sculpture, in case it was about to leave the building.

And this also put me close by, if it didn't.

"That's the end of Level Three," announced my husband. This started a five-minute break, when the early departure folks would leave the building before the remaining folks would complete their denuding.

George and Margo made no move to the exit.

Now, there's a lot to like when our male guests unwrap their packages. I was still enjoying the reveal of our recent newcomer, Aaron. But I stayed laser-focused on George. And when he didn't get his clothes from his hanger on the wheeled rack, my heart rate may have doubled.

I wasn't alone. Well, the first trigger was when Margo took off her bra. Maybe ten men, Jack very much included, whooped, and then applauded. She smiled, a bit bashfully, but spread her arms, giving a full view of her torso. Then she followed through, by sliding her underwear down her legs.

The implication was clear to the other women, at least six of whom joined me, in a ring around George. He smiled at the attention, but said, "We think we're done for the night. We'd like to stay, though, and see how it goes."

Then he dropped his briefs.

There was an "Oooooohh!" from many lady voices.

Yes, one of the voices was mine.

Now, it's not that he's especially big. I think it's more that a healthy-looking schwanz, attached to that Grecian-marble body, gives the impression that this man is pure sex.

Then my eyes bugged, more than they had already. It wasn't just that this prick, having thickened from provocative contact (with me!), showed the prospect of nice girth. It was that both of his stones were visible in great detail.

This man was scaped!

After a second or two of staring, my head swiveled towards Margo.

I barely got a full look at her, through the gap between a couple of staring men. She, too was hairless.

And grinning, at me. "Yes," she said. "This is what we've been denying you."

Dolores, with a full bush even darker than her brown skin, glared at her husband and said, "Don't get any ideas, Luther."

I'm sure that my mouth had been open for so long that a dozen flies could have taken up residence.

This continued as I turned to stare again at George. Now Dolores was doing that, too. George clearly hadn't expected the attention he'd get, or how he would react to it. His face was turning beet red. So was his dick, now fully erect. My mental tape measure had him at right about six inches long (fifteen centimeters, for those of you in other countries), and maybe four to five inches around (10 to 13 cm). Definitely in the range of my fun size.

But, not just that...

Look, I love my husband. I also want him. He has always made my body very happy, and I'm thrilled to do the same for him.

Also, pubic hair doesn't bother me. My lips and tongue are quite capable of getting past it, to find and enjoy the love muscle.

Yet I must confess this: Never in my life have I wanted to suck a dick more than I did in that moment, staring at George's bald banger.

Margo, clearly suppressing a laugh, threaded through to her husband. She put an arm around his back and started to lead him away. "We'll just watch, from over there," she said.

Most of us were stunned. Awkwardly, we moved as needed to let them get past us.

***

I'd like to keep describing George, but if I did, I might do unpleasant things to this chair. Besides, I need to describe Margo. Her light brown hair is graying, but it still tumbles in lush waves just past her shoulders. She's a little taller than I am, so about 5' 7" (do the metric yourself). Big brown eyes, snub nose, dimples that I wish I had. Skin smoother than any forty-six-year-old ought to have. Nicely toned legs. Also, based on new information, the medium-sized breasts stay high on her rib cage, even when her bra is off. Down below, there are stretch marks from her only childbirth.

I was right about how Jack would respond to her. Everybody else eventually got around to resuming salacious activity, but Jack dithered. Under the guise of keeping the host's watch over the orgy as a whole, he was actually taking a lot of covert glances at Margo. With his glasses on.

I recruited Deirdre, Aaron's wife. Jack wrote earlier about how they soared into our clutches, and had issues with each other, and then patched things up, and finally became regulars here. If anyone could distract Jack from Margo, it was Deirdre.

That worked. I pushed freshly-nude Deirdre into Jack's line of sight, about ten inches from him.

"Oh, uh, hi!" said Jack, with a goofy smile.

"Man, see woman!" I said to him in Cave-human-ese. "Woman cute, naked! Man can grope!"

"Woman grope you!" said Deirdre, catching on to my voicing.

Soon they were on a sofa, in a deep Level Four snog.

That took care of him. What about me?

Now I was the one staring. Margo and George, standing by the wall next to the bar, were talking to each other, and didn't notice me.

George was now flaccid. I still wanted a taste.

I wondered what they had to talk about. Didn't they want only to watch?

I heard Aaron's voice behind me. "May I touch?"

I spun 180 and faced him. "Oh, hell yes!"

We'd only known each other for a few months, but he read me right. He closed his arms around my hips, picked me up, and hauled me to a sofa while I laughed hysterically.

So, that took care of me.

This could have returned us to mostly-normal. I expected that at the end of Level Four, George and Margo would get dressed, go home, and continue their monogamy. The rest of us would then enjoy Levels Five and Six, so the first-time reveal (and the shaved crotches) would become a memory.

Except while Aaron and I were playing tonsil hockey, and he was fondling my left breast, I heard Margo's voice behind me. "Hey, uh, Sally?"

I turned away from my ardent young swain, whom I hoped would remain ardent in Level Six, and saw Margo and George kneeling on a floor cushion next to the sofa.

"Uh, yes?"

"What's going on with Bennett, over there?"

I shook my head to clear it, then looked across the room. On a sofa sat Bennett, head lolling. On the floor in front of him, Steffi knelt between his legs.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "That's something in Level Four, now. Titfucking. Bennett really digs it."

George gazed at what Bennett was digging. "Can, uh, anybody else get in on that?"

"Um, I guess..." I began.

Then I sat bolt upright, eyes bugging at George. "Yes! You definitely can!" Then my bugged eyes dropped to George's crotch, at what I might be able to squeeze between my tits!

I wanted that. But I wanted something else, at the same time. Something that might go beyond bending the rules.

I stood up, and yelled, "Jack!"

I scanned the whole living room, not seeing him right away.

"What?" came his voice. I zeroed in, and found him on a floor cushion, with Lindsay, who was whooping, in her version of ecstasy. So my husband had moved on from Deirdre. Like you do, in an orgy.

"Bar!" I said at him. Then, to George: "Don't move! I'll be right back!"

I'm a considerate orgiast. When Jack found his glasses, and joined me behind the bar, I asked, "Did Lindsay cum?"

"She's still at it. Larry subbed for me."

So, Readers, there are three things I need to mention, now:

* The rule change that allows titfucking in Level Four was made possible because Lindsay has learned how to orgasm from nipple fondling and licking. She and Bennett (her husband) go home after Level Four, unwilling to engage in oral or genital sex outside their marriage. But now they can cum before they go. (See what I did there?)

* Masturbation isn't allowed until Level Five, when oral sex is also permitted. Everyone agrees that it's gross to see a guy yanking his crank, before yanking is happening everywhere. The rule applies to women also. In theory.

* I don't like anal sex. I don't even like Jack having it with somebody else, any time when he might want to have other kinds of sex with me. Even with condoms. I'll let you imagine the reasons. This is not a problem in our marriage. But still.

We now return you to the living room, and to me and Jack behind the bar.

"George wants to fuck tits," I told Jack.

"Oh. Okay."

"When he fucks my tits, I want you stand right behind me. Blocking the view."

"Why?"

I whispered, "Because I'm going to finger myself."

He scowled. "The rule--"

"Is routinely ignored by every woman here! We can be very subtle about our self-pleasuring."

"Just because this is our house--"

"Jack, do you recall how you, ahem, assisted Deirdre to do that, the first time she was here?"

"Um, well, we didn't use fingers--"

"My darling, would you like to fuck Bonnie's ASS?"

His eyes bugged. "Uhh...yeah."

"Then let's make a deal."

When I returned to the sofa, Margo was sitting together with Aaron, canoodling, to what was probably Margo's limit. Aaron was fondling her bosom. She was grinning, but looking nervously at George--who was standing, looking at Bennett and Steffi.

"Thanks for waiting," I said to George, with a smile that I hoped was alluring, but might have been maniacal. "This way please."

I took him by the elbow and led him to the sofa where Bennett was splayed, and Steffi was between his legs, rolling her boobs along a prick that looked purple. I guided George to sit on the other end. I knelt, pushed his knees apart, and picked up his thickening rod.

"Wow, George too?" came Bonnie's voice. Bonnie has the biggest tits in our group.

"He asked me!" I snapped, with overtones that were nasty and desperate.

What I said was true, sort of.

I heard my husband's voice, directly behind me. "In a little while, I could be available for that."

Oh, my sweet baby! He doesn't even like titfucking very much. He greatly prefers otherfucking. Yet he offered this distraction, for my sake!

I leaned close to George, set his upturned dick on my sternum, and pushed my breasts together around it. Lifted them. Lowered them.

On the third cycle, George gasped, staring.

On around the fifth, his tube swelled within my mams.

On maybe the eighth, his eyes closed.

It's because he's shaved! I realized. Super-sensitive! I could feel one of his balls rising to meet my underboob.

I rolled my belly against the front of the sofa. I was wet, and hot. My clit bulged into the fabric.

It was a thrill! But it wasn't enough.

"Grab them!" I told George. "You can drive!"

"Oh yeah!" he groaned. He clutched my meat, spread his fingers on it, shoved it up and down, faster.

He pushed his thumbs into my nipples. I almost swooned.

Now hands-free, I stuffed three fingers into my sopping quim, and thumbed my clit.

Spasms jolted me.

I felt drool dropping from my lower lip. I stared at the beautiful man who was fucking my tits!

I had already done that in the past few orgies, with Bennett and a few other guys, but that was with me driving. It wasn't a big deal for me, just something nice I could do for a man, with a little amusement at the sight of him cumming. But, this--

This was wild! It was transgressive! It even felt like I was cheating on Jack--the wonderful man who was making this possible by keeping Bonnie's humungous tits away!

George started yelling.

That covered my howl.

Ropes of semen splattered my face. I lurched to get some into my mouth. I might never be able to suck George, let alone fuck him, but tonight this would have to do.

And maybe keep it out of my eyes.

I don't know how long it was before I resumed normal breathing, sensation, and thought. When I did, I saw, on the sofa's middle cushion, Margo, looking at her husband and me, with amusement that barely stayed below the laughter threshold.

Had George cheated on Margo? Had I enabled that?

Beyond Margo, on the far cushion, Bennett and Steffi stared at us. The latter was wiping off her bosom.

"That's the end of Level Four," stated Jack.

"You still want to fuck my tits?" asked Bonnie.

"Sure. In Level Five."

***

George half-staggered as he and Margo, again fully clothed, took their leave. They got exit applause, I think mainly from men, still dazzled by Margo's nudity. I had retreated to a bathroom, needing more of a scrub than I could get from wet-wipes. I didn't want to spend the rest of the night with a face looking like a glazed doughnut.

I was as slutty in Level Six as I usually am, but hungrier. Aaron was as ardent as I'd hoped, and I cowgirled him hard. I would have won a rodeo bronco-breaking event easily. I came loudly as he stretched my walls, and I squeezed in response. I left that much younger man wheezing, and his dork drained.

Not enough. I took Louie in doggystyle, his fave position, which always gets him rigid. It felt very good, but at my prompting he added finger-rubbing of my clit, and I soared. In ten minutes, he said that even his blue pill couldn't keep him going against my pussy's vise grip. He surrendered, spewed into the condom, and retreated.

12