Our 6-Level Orgy: Level 4 Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Hugh, as always in a guest bedroom, so he and Conchita wouldn't have to see what the spouse was doing. By this time I had expended most of my George lust, and our slow side-by-side fuck didn't send Hugh to an emergency room. This gave me a nice, relatively calm, orgasm.

My gratitude to Jack was so vast that I joined him in the shower after he fucked Bonnie's ass, rather than insisting that he scrub solo. The next day, I did the full cleanup and airing out of the assfucking room, even though in the deal we made, Jack was originally scheduled to do it.

I probably make this sound worse than it is. Bonnie and everyone else are clean, responsible people. We wouldn't have them in the group otherwise. Condoms were used the whole time, and they were all flushed. I may be a bit bacteria-phobic, but this degree of cleaning is still worthwhile.

***

During the next week, I just happened to chat on the phone with Margo.

"You gave George a lot to think about," she said. "He probably still wants to leave the orgy before 'real' sex, but he can't stop talking about fucking your tits."

"I never asked if you were okay with that," I said sheepishly. What with trying to keep George interested and getting Jack's cooperation, I'd whiffed on seeking declared consent from Margo. Not strictly necessary in Level Four, but this was the farthest George and Margo had gone with us.

"I wasn't really, at first," Margo admitted. "But when I saw how stoked you were, I felt better about it. I knew that all of you would be excited about seeing us naked. But I hadn't really thought about how, um, our shaving might have made us even more exciting."

"Because you were going to leave," I said. "All we could do was look at you. But then, I guess you and George talked about it."

She giggled, then said, "He loves fucking my tits. And, yeah, he loves how that feels on his hairless loins. So he was looking at all of the naked breasts in the room, and then he saw Bennett."

"The breasts will be naked again," I said, maybe too eagerly.

"And yours will still be bigger than mine." Then, after a chuckling pause, "And the men will have tongues again."

"Ah. So that's the fun for your hairless loins?"

"Maybe," she said. "Someday."

When I told Jack later about this call, he whimpered about Margo's fun.

"As Dolores said to Luther," I told him, "Don't get any ideas. Love me, love my bush."

That night, Jack's mouth did that. Even longer than usual. Have I said how much I love him?

12