Our Adventure of Discovery Continue

Story Info
Our saga continues as we return to the club.
5.5k words
4.65
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveintx
loveintx
15 Followers

The following story is based on real events. The names have been changed to protect those of us involved. To be honest, I may have embellished some of the details to make the story more interesting, fun, and intense to read. I hope you like reading the story as much as I did writing it. Please feel free to reach out and write to let me know what you like and don't like. I really appreciate the feedback.

*

If you haven't read about our first couple adventure, here is a brief recap to bring you up to speed. It all started innocent enough, of course. Reading online stories of other couples' stories and fantasies. The online stories we read caused arousal, thoughts of our own, and images of us (my girlfriend, Amy) in place of the writer's characters. Eventually, those thoughts and stories turned into talk about these fantasies during our passionate lovemaking. Only then did Amy start to show interest in the stories, fantasies, and my reading.

Amy and I had only been together a few months. She is 5'4" without heels, blonde with green eyes that grasp your attention. I'd guess she was about 105 pounds, most of it in her breasts. A real head-turner.

Either way, as we read more stories together, one thing lead to another and we started discussing taking our sexual experiences to the next level. Amy would share with me the parts in the stories that really turned her on. Likewise, in return, I shared with her what really got me going and what I wanted to try. Honestly, I was simply happy to see our relationship grow and sexual excitement turn into heat when we were naked together.

As we shared some of my favorite stories with her, she picked up on the patterns in the stories that I liked and was talking about. Amy took these likes and used them to escalate the passion between us. She would then talk about these scenarios while we made love. This led to even hotter passion and intimate sessions together. I think Amy really enjoyed seeing this adventurous side of me and initially was only along for the ride. We continued to act out and role-play the scenes from our favorite stories we read and liked.

After a few hot and interesting nude sessions, we came to the conclusion that including our 'friends' in living out the stories and our sexual fantasies from the stories would never work. We both felt that most likely even discussing this with our "friends" would cause awkward situations and lead to other complications.

So, now we had a dilemma as to where we could find others to help us out in making these stories and our fantasies come to life?

A little reading and some online research lead us to a possible solution. We needed to find an adult club in the area. A place where others like us would go to meet and live out their fantasies. We did a search and found out there was indeed some adult clubs in our area. Reading the online reviews about these clubs, we settled on a particular placed that piqued our interest. We decided we would need a few weeks to gain the courage to go and check out the club. During this period of 'courage building', we shopped for the right outfit for my girlfriend to wear for this very special occasion, and of course the perfect pair of shoes to match. We visited many adult clothing stores (mostly places that professional strippers would go) to purchase their 'uniforms', shoe stores and contemporary dress shops searching for the perfect outfit for our adventure.

There was so much excitement built over those weeks as the thoughts of something actually happening and the fantasies of our favorite stories might actually come to life. The more we shopped, the more we talked about the club, the more sexual excitement built within us. The thoughts of the possibilities, the fantasies we read about coming to life and this actually happening built even more excitement. Our sex life and passion began to escalate even higher. A certain level of trust increased as the intensity of the intimacy built between us.

You can read our other story to see how that all turned out. Needless to say that we're back with another story, so you're probably able to come to your own conclusion.

After our first adventure, we returned home to even hotter passion. The reliving of the experience and the details notched up our passion even more. We began watching online video that were related to our ever expanding sexual interests.

One in particular for me was being able to watch Amy take on a man with a large dick to fill her up better than I could. While not small, I'm only average and of course after watching her before with another man on our previous visit to the club, I couldn't wait to see her enjoy someone new again.

One thing that came out of our previous experience that really stuck with me, was cleaning Amy up with my tongue when we got home that night. Mike had really made her wet and left a deposit for me to clean out... with my tongue and my dick. The feeling of his juices running out of my girlfriend and down my dick had left a lasting impression and a hunger for more. We concluded that this would be a definite requirement for future adventures. Amy could tell that this really got me going and used this to her advantage when we were together.

When we went shopping, Amy would point out a couple, then ask me if I'd like to taste and feel his juices drain out of her freshly taken pussy. I would get hard instantly and our trip would conclude quickly as we raced home.

After more talk, discussions and videos, we were both ready for another visit to the club to find a couple that might be able to assist us with our pursuit of pleasure. With the weekend approaching, I began texting Amy with more ideas and possibilities of what might happen at the club while she was at work. This would really get her going and turned out to be fabulous foreplay.

Friday finally arrived, both of us were so excited. The day seemed to drag on forever. We sexted each other all day long, further building the sexual excitement between us. The idea that this might actually happen tonight proved to be a very strong aphrodisiac. When Amy arrived home from work it was all we could do from jumping on each other. We both agreed to save it for the club later that evening. We still had our hands all over each other as the time to leave for the club finally arrived. We packed the car with our cooler and her outfits she had amassed. Amy had been very observant with our first visit and had a much better idea of what to wear. She included those observations in our shopping trips and we packed her choices to take with us.

We arrived at the club as they were starting to get busy. We grabbed our lucky table near the dance floor. Looking around we started evaluating our choices for possible companions for the evening. I poured us some drinks and we took the dance floor grinding against each other being careful not to be to lewd, but to show the other couples we knew how to have a good time.

After a little bit at our table and as the time grew later, Amy excused herself to head to the ladies room to change into something more suggestive and revealing. I don't think it could have been 5 minutes after she came back to the table that a threesome approached and asked to join us. I glanced at Amy and read all the signs in her face as she was lusciously checking out the guy in the group. He introduced himself as Rudy. He was about 6 foot tall with an athletic build that said "I work out'. He had dark black hair, brown eyes and a face any woman in the club would kiss. He was wearing a black cowboy hat (Amy's biggest weakness) that made him look even taller. I immediately asked him and his two friends to join us. Rudy introduced me and Amy to his girlfriend Kim. She was 5 foot and a couple of inches tall, slender with average size chest and very attractive. Her eyes were piercing blue and her blonde hair was shoulder length that gave her a feisty look. I liked her instantly. They had invited her best friend Cindy along to share in their 'hobby' that Kim had told her all about. Cindy was heavy set and very average in every way. Brown long hair, brown eyes and wearing street clothes that said I didn't plan on going out tonight. Her chest was on the smaller size and her butt was a little bigger than I prefer. An average girl in a not so average place.

I poured them some drinks (wine for the girls and whiskey for Rudy) and we started with small talk. I glanced at Amy and cold read her thoughts loud and clear... she was very interested in Rudy. I watched her as she was very focused on Rudy's every word. Stealing glances at him. It was then I noticed that she had opened a button on her outfit to give Rudy a better view of her large chest. Her eyes were even smiling at him as he talked.

As the alcohol began to take effect, the five of us made our way to the dance floor. Amy immediately moved in close to Rudy and started showing her interest with every move of her body. Swaying to the music and rubbing against Rudy every chance she could without being to obvious to the other dancers on the floor.

Meanwhile, Kim, Cindy and I were all dancing together too. From reading Kim's body movements, I didn't feel she had much interested in me. Cindy on the other hand was not shy in her advances and letting me know I could have anything I wanted from her. Cindy watched her friend and then smiled at me. I could well imagine her thoughts... or so I thought.

We returned to our table, but Amy and Rudy stayed on the floor as the song changed to something slower. I watched my girl friend with Rudy and could see her pushing her waist up against Rudy's very prominent erection. He had made a large tent out of the frontal area of his slacks. Amy was teasing and grinding against his slacks in an effort to feel every inch of his pants were straining to hold in.

As we sat down at the table Cindy sat very close to me, breathing and whispering in my ear every chance she got. Kim sat next to me on the other side and I could feel her warm skin against my trousers. Wasn't long before her hand was on my knee and moving quickly up my thigh. Maybe I was wrong about Kim after all. I felt the obvious reaction in my trousers and Cindy began to egg it on with her hands. The touch of her fingers on my growing stiffness and the blood pulsed even harder.

We finished the second bottle of wine and I noticed Cindy's speech was slurred. Her blouse was almost fully unbuttoned now and I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Her pink nipples were very aroused and pointing straight out. Pushing her shirt out away from her chest allowing me a view of her chest.

Kim was watching Rudy with Amy. The closer and more intimate they danced, the more Kim caressed my thigh moving North with her hand to help her friend with her task at hand, so to speak.

Rudy was now slowly rubbing my girl friends ass with his groping hands. I watched as Amy laid her head on his shoulder. It was like watching teenagers at a junior high dance. There was no light visible between them and Amy was grinding up and down on his erect pant pole. Simulating the treatment I was getting from Cindy's hand on my trousers. Thoughts that were stored in my head of our previous stories and online videos began to race through my head. I began to wonder which thoughts were going through my girl friend's head when she caught me looking at her. She winked and blew me a kiss as her hands slipped down Rudy's back and on to his butt, pulling him in closer to her, like that was even possible. I felt my dick throb and my attention quickly returned to Cindy and Amy's hand movements.

We consumed another drink as Rudy and Amy made their way back to our table. Amy sat on Rudy's lap to help him hide his obvious interest in her. She glanced at me, then looked down to watch the attention being bestowed on me by Cindy and Kim. A smile grew across her face as she watched with obvious interest. I returned her smile and watched Rudy's hand caressing Amy's thigh working his way higher.

Small talk ensued once again. Rudy told us that they lived in a city a few hundred miles away. They had heard about the club and decided to make a weekend trip to stop by and see if the stories they heard were true. Cindy came along at the last minute to make the weekend a little more interesting. Cindy looked at me and her face lit up with a huge smile. Kim looked at Amy and let out a giggle as if there was way more to the story than Rudy was telling us.

As time passed, we got more comfortable with each other as the alcohol had taken it's effect. I glanced around the dance floor and noticed the same with the other couples. A few of the ladies were half naked with the males giving them the appropriate attention.

Couples had started leaving the dance floor and making their way upstairs to the play areas. Rudy noticed the couples going up the stairs and asked Amy about what was going on. I saw some movement in my girl friend's short skirt and could make out Rudy's finger sliding in and out of her. I'd never thought much about seeing her being fingered by another man, but when I saw it the arousal in me went to another level. I decided I needed to add these thoughts to our next playtime sessions. Upon further perusal I could see Amy had unzipped Rudy's pants and she was stroking him as casually as walking a dog.

Amy was talking to Rudy and I heard her mention that the stories he had heard about the club were indeed true. She told him that we'd been here before and that the action took place upstairs in the various rooms. Rudy looked at me and asked if we'd show him around upstairs. I knew instantly what he was talking about and was sure his only interest was in my girl friend and showing her more of what she was wanting. I looked at Kim directly in her beautiful blue eyes with the most lust I could muster. She read my face and my mind by the look on my face. Kim looked at me while glancing at Cindy as if to say I'm only going with you if you take care of Cindy. I smiled and winked at her as reassuring as I could to let her know her wish was my command.

My girl friend pulled her hands out of Rudy's slacks, dragging his massive monster though the now empty whole in his trousers. I must have let out a gasp because Amy and Kim both giggled at the same time. Amy dropped her head to lick and suck his juices off of his engorged tip. Rudy let out a gasp and I saw his large dick throb, pushing out further through his zipper revealing at least 9 inches of firm meat. Amy forced her mouth open taking in at least half of it down her throat. She only teased him, but when she raised up off of him I could see one of the largest cocks I'd ever seen in person. The thoughts raced through my head as I realized Amy and I were about to make another fantasy come true. Rudy pulled his pants forward caging his large member back in his pants and Kim reached over, zipped his pants and patted his firmness. Like a child claiming a favorite toy.

I had a prominent wet spot on the front of my trousers from Kim and Cindy's attention. Although I had on black slacks, you could easily see the spot as it was at the top of my tent. Cindy looked me straight in the eye, then down at the wet spot. She took her finger, rubbed away some the liquid. She then placed her finger in her mouth, tasting my private juices and as we stood up to head up the stairs. She leaned over to what I thought was to plant a kiss on my lips. Instead, Kim leaned over and kissed Cindy deeply. I watched in ecstasy as the two women's lips met right in from of my eyes. Cindy's mouth opening lightly to let Kim's tongue enter her mouth. I felt myself throb again. My mouth dropped open just in time as Kim shared what Cindy had just given her with my tongue. I could taste the saltiness of my juices on Kim's tongue. Deep inside my brain, I felt a rush of thoughts as I had been holding back a deep desire to kiss Kim since she sat down at our table. I glanced at Amy for her reaction. I was way to late, she was already exploring the inside of Rudy's mouth, sharing with him the juices she extracted in her previous adventure with his dick.

The five of us made our way up the stairs. My girl friend fondling Rudy's butt while I was able to look straight up inside her skirt to see her juices dripping down her inner thighs. I pushed my head forward while sticking out my tongue. My tongue buried inside her recently fingered pussy. The familiar taste on my tongue made me shiver. I caught her waist as my tongue entered her well lubricated lips and pulled her mound back into my face. Licking and tasting Amy's juices. She pushed back into my face as Kim looking else where ran into my butt and instinctively gave my ass a Love bite. I pulled away and turned my head around to see who just bit me. Kim seeing Amy's juices on my face quickly grasped my face and planted a fuck me now French kiss on my lips, tasting my girl friend's salty juices. She hummed a Mmmmm as our tongues danced in her mouth.

We made our way through the couples in the play rooms, peering as we walked down the hallway. Taking in the action, Rudy turned around and smiled. By now most of the rooms we occupied and the smell of sex was heavy in the air. We finally made it all the way to the end of the hallway where one room was vacant. The room had mirrors on three of the walls, two double beds with fresh sheets and a huge 10' opening on the fourth wall. They had installed a small bar counter top so that people outside in the hall could easily lean in, and watch the action taking place inside. Rudy walked in the door with Amy in tow. Holding her hand and pulling her through the doorway. I followed behind them and noticed that Cindy had traded places with Kim. She was directly behind me. Kim entered last and closed the door. Why I have no idea as the big opening made it feel like were still in the hallway. Rudy had pulled Amy in and had her top off, removed her bra... exposing her big beautiful breasts to all in the room. Kim stepped over and as soon as she had taken in the view, planted a kiss and was sucking Amy's nipple. Her areole quickly reddened as Kim played with Amy. She reached around Kim and held her head in a comforting way against her breast. Rudy wasted no time, removed his shirt and dropped his drawers. His long member was now semi placid but growing quickly as he watched Kim with Amy. The thoughts of our fantasies raced through my brain but quickly stopped as I felt my belt buckle loosen, pants unbutton and zipper pulled down. I realized Cindy was standing behind me, naked as the day she was born, just as my pants hit the floor. She walked around in front of me, kneeled and I felt her mouth fully engulf me. Every inch.

I turned to look at Amy. Kim was giving her breasts the attention they are worthy of and Rudy was between Amy's legs, continuing the job I started on the stairs. Kim had pulled Amy down on the bed and Rudy was exploring every inch of my girl friend with his tongue. Using his free finger, he was testing Kim's wetness much like earlier with my girlfriend at the table. The sites in the room were indeed very arousing.

About that time Cindy began stroking me in a very determined manor. I guess all that happened had gotten to me, as I felt a fire deep inside and a need for release. I pulled Cindy up just in time and planted a kiss on her mouth. Taking in all the flavors her tongue had to offer, I thought I tasted a little of my own cum. Perhaps I wasn't quick enough in my with drawl. I dropped my hand to Cindy's chest searching for her pointy nipple. I found it and began to turn and pull on it soliciting a groan of pleasure from her... in my mouth.

I turned to look at Amy. She was sprawled across the bed. Thighs open wide allowing Rudy access to private (now shared) secret spot. Her head was rolled back. Her thighs were shaking in what I thought to be her first wave of pleasure.

loveintx
loveintx
15 Followers
12