Our Adventure of Discovery Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still kissing on Cindy when I felt her hands pulling my erect dick closer to her spot of pleasure. She was hot, bothered and ready for some much needed attention. I released her nipple and threw her back on the other bed. Before I could stop her she pulled me with her. I landed on top and slid easily inside her before I could stop myself. I think it was about this time I realized two things. Rudy must have really given her a ride earlier and stretched her out, and my dream about having sloppy seconds was now coming true right before my eyes, just not with Amy. I tried everything I could to stop the feeling coming over me as her used mound of wet joy felt incredibly moist, warm and inviting. In the last second, I pulled out, lowered my face to her very wet and saturated opening to make another of my fantasies come true. The smell of Rudy's cum as it leaked out of Cindy and his load of white juices drained into my mouth. Something primal in my brain shifted on and my thoughts were coming so fast I couldn't think. This is when a previous desire, thoughts and fantasies Amy and I had shared previously sent pulses to my lower region. The many cream pie videos Amy and I had watched online had etched similar images in my thoughts. All the talk of licking my girl friend clean, getting her ready for my sloppy seconds and her stretched hole... all of this raced in my head. I then realized that my dick was coated with Rudy's cum and my tongue accelerated in licking Cindy's stretched opening clean. I couldn't wait to be back inside her used, stretched lips. I caught a glimpse of Kim who was now naked. Her body was a solid 10 and possibly an 11. Her pert breasts were perfectly round. Her nipples a little puffy and her nipples stuck out a solid inch, maybe more. I felt a deep hunger as my tongue lapped up Rudy's juices from Cindy's sloppy wet and delicious pussy. The more I looked at Kim, the more I desired her. I knew then that I had to fulfill my promise first to Kim before I could switch partners and get what I really wanted, this beautiful woman. As all of these perverted thoughts are going through my mind, I heard Amy moan. I looked across the beds in time to see Rudy trying intently to push inside his stiff and erect cock into her. Although extremely wet, Amy's opening was doing it's best to fight the entry of such a massive weapon. I recalled a conversation we'd shared one night while watching this massive black 12" monster pushing in a tiny, petite girl. Amy talked of how she wanted to try a larger dick, but was fearful of the pain. About this time, Cindy came hard on my mouth, she started trembling intensely and her thighs clamped close on my head as she squeezed as hard as she could to stop my tongue. My head felt like it was going to explode like a melon. I used as much strength as I could muster to pry her legs open freeing my head. I smiled at Kim, knowing her friend was pleased and content.

I rolled over on the bed in time to see Rudy meet with success in accomplishing his goal. My girlfriend was stretched wider than I'd even imagined she could go. Her opening and lips appeared inside out every time Rudy pulled out. The view I had was of her lips having a air tight grip on Rudy's massive tool. Every time Rudy went in her, Amy let out a groan that sounded like she was in pain and having the most pleasurable sex at the same time. Once again, I was lost in thought when I noticed the crowd that had gathered in the opening. I was trying to get a better view of my girl friends face and noticed them in the mirrors. There must have been 15-20 couples gathered watching the action. Kim noticed the crowd too as she was trying to get my attention. Seems that seeing her boy friend having such a great time inside my girl friend, she was now ready for some of her own.

I gave her the come hither look with my eyes. She jumped across the bed and planted her wet spot directly over my mouth. As she spread open to give me access, another big glob of white juices dropped in mouth. I recognized the taste... Rudy!

Kim lowered her mouth to mine and began kissing me deeply, sharing in what she had just personally delivered. I opened my eyes to watch her kiss me and her amazing blue eyes were looking back at me. Close blank range. Her eyes never left mine as she maneuvered around and slid her used (and I'm sure many times abused) pussy around my hard and wanting cock. My eyes were making love to her as I felt the warmness envelope my hard member. Feeling her start to raise up and down on me was sending me over the edge. The feeling of her, Rudy's juices lubricating her stretched opening was more than I was prepared for.

Rudy was hard at work on my girl friend. I knew because I'd never heard her make those noise before. The louder she moaned, the harder he pumped his massive tool into her stretched hole. The bed was now shaking as her tremors grew in strength. Just as the wave of pleasure took over her body, Rudy let out a grunt, his dick began throbbing as he pumped his seed deep inside my girl friend's hungry love canal.

Kim knowing what was happening, began pumping me faster. Seeing this beautiful woman enjoying me at the most intimate level, finally sent me over the edge and I pumped my own load deep in her adding my seed to what was left of Rudy's.

The exertion was over whelming and my head fell back on the bed. The view of this beautiful woman, my girl friend next to me still shaking and the crowd that was growing by the minute outside the wall opening was incredible.

By now, Rudy was hungry for more (how in the world?) and came back to reclaim Kim. He high fived me and began kissing Kim deeply while playing with her nipples. He positioned his body on top of her and continued his workout pumping on her well used pussy.

The view of my girl friend on the other bed, summoned me quickly to her before a stranger watching outside came in the room to claim her. The smell of sex in the room was over whelming, but enticing. My girl friend was smiling ear from ear. I moved in closer to her pelvic region to take in the strong smell of what Rudy left behind. Sensing me and recognizing one of our fantasies, she opened wide and I licked her softly. She grabbed my head and pulled me up to her face, kissing me deeply. I loved the feeling of her large mounds against chest. Our tongues danced taking in the taste of her and Rudy. She pushed me aside and slipped down to take in my now limp dick. Sucking and tasting Cindy, Kim and Rudy's juices that coated my cock. Her warm mouth felt amazing. Cindy came over to join in, now recovered and wanting even more. She joined Amy in her revival attempt of my placid member. The two of them giggling as they played with me. I felt the blood flowing back into me when my girl friend crawl back up to me, she whispered in my ear that my fantasy was about to come true and straddled my face. Her pussy was so stretched, I could have put my whole fist inside her. As she positioned herself on top of me, I could see deep inside her. My tongue went to work as I felt another load of Rudy's white juices slide in my mouth. My girlfriend helped me with the fantasy we had practiced many times in the past weeks. She backed up against the mirror and I could see yet even more juice in her stretched opening. She leaned down over my mouth and began kissing me. Cindy's revival efforts were rewarded and I felt my cock return to fully erect. She wasted no time hoping on and putting me back inside. My girl friend moved up and straddled my face. She began playing with Cindy's tits and grinding against my mouth. My tongue reaching ever further inside her to scoop out more juices. Cindy was riding my dick for all she was worth as I tasted Rudy's further deposits dripping in my mouth. My girl friend assisting by pushing the fluid out liked we practiced so many times while watching the online cream pie videos. Only this time it was real. The cum was real. Amy's delicious pussy was stretched. I don't know why, but at that exact moment all I could think about was reclaiming my girl friend when we got home. As that thought went through my head, Amy began talking to me as Cindy increased her efforts to get what she wanted. I felt her contractions as her orgasm washed over her body. The tremors causing her body to shake. The warmth, Rudy and her juices together combined to milk out one more load from deep in my balls. As I was emptying into her, my girl friend told how much she wanted me again. I let out a grown like are you serious? Of course this was misconstrued by every one else as the massive amount of pleasure I was experiencing.

The sound of my groan sent Rudy over the edge as he was balls deep in Kim and filled her with yet another one of his loads. He fell on top of her in exhaustion. His body covered in sweet. His dick... like mine... well it was covered in everyone's juices.

We laid on the beds for a few minutes as the crowd thinned out. It was then that my girl friend noticed she had an audience. She asked me if they had been there the whole time. I told her there must have been almost 40 people watching her and Rudy. She thought about it for a minute, then smiled. Saying that was hot, wished she'd noticed them watching her earlier. I laughed and told her she was too busy enjoying Rudy. I stored the thought for the next session of playtime.

She kissed me, then whispered in my ear let's go home... I want you!

12