Our Afternoon With Lindsey

Story Info
A couple finds a petite playmate in an unlikely place.
4.5k words
4.66
30.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and I keep exploring our fantasies and desires. This experience happened not long after our last encounter with El, as chronicled in "Our Evening With El." Thanks for the feedback and encouragement...and enjoy!

--------------

We'd stayed in touch with El after our first night together and definitely were going to schedule repeat performances. In one of our conversations with him, Jen mentioned she wanted to do some custom shelving work in her little art studio downstairs. She had always loved to paint, and when we moved into our two-story house, she set up a small studio in the basement. The crush of work, life, my travels as a pilot, our CrossFit sessions together, and just the general speed of our lives (which we adore) had pulled her away from her art. With a little inspiration (and perspiration!) from our new friend, El, she wanted to jump back in. In order to do that, she needed a contractor/handyman to build some custom shelving. And while we were at, we thought about having some "mirror work" done on the ceiling of our bedroom, too (but that's another story)!

El mentioned he had a friend who was a general contractor and owned their own company. With our busy schedules, Jen and I wanted a weekend appointment. Between my flying and travel schedule, and her research, it was our only free time. With El's recommendation, Jen exchanged emails with the contractor and he was scheduled to arrive at 3pm on Saturday afternoon.

Saturday at 3, the bell rang, and I answered the door. My eyes opened a bit wider looking at him.

Because it wasn't a him. It was a her! About 5-2, petite, late 20s/early 30s, she had short cropped blonde hair and greenish-blue eyes. She had on tight jeans that completely gave away a thin waist, nice hips and a perfect little ass. She was wearing a red flannel shirt, buttoned half-way down, sleeves rolled up, with a white sports bra underneath, supporting beautiful C-sized tits. In short...she was a stunner. My perverted mind had immediate thoughts of what I'd do with her...and then what Jen would do with her.

She said something, but I lost it in the fog. I mumbled, "I'm sorry, what?" and she grinned and said, "Hi, I'm Lindsey. I'm here for the shelf work. Are you Mr. Mark?" I smiled back and said, "Please, I'm David. Dave, really," almost choking on my own name. I invited her in, recovering from my mental deviation.

"Baby," I called upstairs. "The contractor is here."

"Tell him I'll be down in a second." Lindsey and I both smiled...she apparently had experienced this gender assumption too many times.

Jen came down and hitting the last stepped, looked up and paused upon seeing her. "Oh...uh...hi! I'm Jen!"

"Nice to meet you, Jen. I'm Lindsey." Jen and I exchanged a looked that echoed our mutual interest. We held the glance at each other an extra beat, and it was clear Lindsey was picking up on something. She raised her eyebrows a bit and seemed to give us both a once over. "Did she just check us out, or is my libido messing with me?" I thought.

"Can you show me what you've got," Lindsey said. Jen and I both almost choked.

"Oh, downstairs...yes...", Jen stammered. I was several feet from Jen and could tell from there that the moisture had to be building between her legs.

The two of them went downstairs to the basement to talk shelves, while I went back to my self-destructive behavior of watching college football.

Lindsey went up and down the stairs a couple times to get things from her truck. My team was actually on a scoring drive, so I wasn't paying much attention to anything else.

I glanced up again, and Lindsey came upstairs...wearing only the white sports bra. Football, what football?! Her nipples poked through and beads of sweat covered her chest and forehead.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah...I just need to get some brackets from the truck. Jen is showing me how she wants the shelves. Did you know it's really hot down there?"

My immediate thought was, "if it would remove more of her clothes, I'd make it hotter!"

"Yeah...the AC guy is coming out next week. I think there are broken louvers somewhere." Lindsey disappeared outside, then came back in and joined Jen downstairs.

About 5 minutes later, there is a massive crash from downstairs. I raced down and the two of them were standing there laughing...covered in paint! "Uh...what happened?"

"It's ok, baby...Lindsey and I were trying to figure out what would fit on the shelves, we put too much on them and some of the paint came down."

Jen looked beautiful...she was wearing my favorite jeans, a CrossFit t-shirt and a bra that showed off those fantastic B-sized tits. Only now, her light brown hair had splatters of green and red and white. Fortunately, there wasn't much on her shirt. Lindsey was a match. Her blonde hair was streaked by the multi-colors of paint, and matching multi-colored streaks on her bra and her flannel shirt that was by her feet. Her nipples, I noted, were still hard.

Jen stopped laughing long enough to say, "Lindsey...it's washable paint if we get it out soon. Can I offer you our shower and a new shirt?" My heart stopped. It then began beating rapidly, but then stopped again when Lindsey said, "Oh, Jen, that would be great. Thanks!"

As Jen passed me, she gave me "the look." "The look" is: "I'm horny, I want to fuck, and I want to fuck NOW." In a daze, I dropped my jaw as she grabbed my crotch while she walked by. Lindsey saw Jen cop her feel of my package, and gave me a knowing smile. I watched the two of them go upstairs, while I stood there dumbfounded.

Jen took Lindsey to our bedroom bathroom, laid out a towel and bathrobe for her, and told her she'd wash her bra and shirt, and get her another shirt. Jen's pulse quickened when Lindsey gave her a more-than-friendly, "Thanks, love!" and turned on the water.

As Jen was finding a shirt for her, Lindsey called, "Jen...can you come help me for a second?" Jen's eyes got bigger...and her pussy got wetter. She cracked the bathroom door open, and Lindsey said, "I've got paint on my back I can't reach. Can you help me out?"

Jen's mouth's wetness now matched that between her shapely legs. "Sure," she said, trying not to sound like the lion with an antelope in its sights. Jen walked in and peered through the steam. Our shower is a large walk-in, with no door. Well large enough for two people to fuck in multiple positions, including lying down...as Jen and I had demonstrated many times.

When Jen cleared through the fog, there was Lindsey. A perfect sex pixie. Her blonde hair wet, but still shaping her face perfectly. Hard nipples budded on top of C-sized, firm breasts. Her ass was made for worshipping, to contrast a flat stomach, and very thin strip of golden hair rising above her pussy.

Looking at Jen, and oozing nonchalant sexuality, Lindsey said, "It's ok, you can come on in. I love your shower--it's huge!" Without needing a second invitation, Jen pulled her t-shirt off, and quickly remove her jeans and panties. It was when Jen unhooked her bra and freed her tits that Lindsey let out a small, "mmmm." Jen's nipples were rock hard, matching Lindsey's. She stepped in the shower, her pulse like that of a racehorse. Jen grabbed some body wash as Lindsey turned her back to give her access to the errant paint. Slightly shorter than Jen, it was easy for Jen to reach up and soap Lindsey's shoulders, pressing a bit--slightly more massage that cleaning.

Jen noted that Lindsey's skin was soft. As she moved down Lindsey's back, the paint yielded quickly...but Jen kept going. She could feel Lindsey tremble slightly as Jen's hands approached her ass. Jen lingered...and Lindsey was her's.

Lindsey turned around to Jen, the water cascading over both beauties. Without saying anything, Jen applied more soap to Lindsey's shoulders and worked her way down to the blonde's tits. They were firm, the nipples hard against Jen's palm. Lindsey just looked at Jen, portraying a scared girl mixed with an erotic woman. Jen looked back, reassuringly, yet commanding. Her hands moved down Lindsey's belly, the muscle definition obvious to the touch. Jen felt Lindsey quake against her touch. Jen's nipples could cut diamonds. She needed them sucked and bit, but that would wait.

The water belied the dripping of juices from both women's pussies. Jen's lips already swollen, could barely contain her erupting clit.

Jen moved her hands across Lindsey's tiny strip of pubic hair forcing the little blonde to gasp, instinctively reaching up and grabbing Jen's arms to steady herself. Jen's fingers began to explore the outer folds of Lindsey's womanhood. It was slippery, not just wet, and when Lindsey slightly moved her legs apart, Jen was treated to her growing little knob.

They stared at each other. And then in a flash of passion, Jen took Lindsey in her arms and placed her lips on Lindsey's. Our guest wrapped her arms around Jen, grabbing her ass. Jen thought her tongue tasted sweet and the force was just right. Jen moved her hands around Lindsey's back and down to that amazing ass. Lindsey moved her left leg around Jen's right leg so their pubic areas pressed against each other. They both began to moan, a rhythmic dance of arms, hands, hips, fingers, tongues, lips.

They had been up there a while and after Jen's enticing actions on the way upstairs, I kept listening for noise, but heard none. I made my way up, feeling more like a spy than anything. I noticed the bathroom door leading off of our bedroom was open. The water was running and I thought I heard...moaning...?

I walked in, and moved through the shower fog to the door of our shower. And then I saw...

Jen's mouth on Lindsey's neck, the blonde's right leg up against the wall and at least one of Jen's fingers buried in Lindsey's sweet snatch. Jen's hand moved in and out of Lindsey, those green-blue eyes closed, an almost pained expression on her face as she held against the opposite wall with her left hand, while Jen explored her body.

Jen moved her mouth down Linsey's chest and locked onto one nipple and sucked...hard! Lindsey cried out and pulled Jen's head into her. She almost pleaded, "Please, please...!!!" Jen continued servicing Lindsey's nipples while her hips gyrated to Jen's fingering.

Jen kept moving down Lindsey's stomach, kissing, and licking, the water mixing with her skin on Jen's tongue. Jen slid down and sat down on the shower floor, raised her head and got the first taste of that delectable pussy. Lindsey moaned loudly as Jen's tongue caressed her labia. Jen parted Lindsey's lips and rolled her tongue inside her. Lindsey kept moaning until Jen found our pixie's little button, straining to be free. As Jen's tongue met her clit, Lindsey literally screamed, "OH GOD!!" Her hips began to gyrate, almost humping Jen's tongue.

Jen glanced up and saw me standing there. A look of unbridled lust on my face, a huge bulge in my jeans with a growing dark spot on the outside. Jen winked at me with a hungry grin. Lindsey noticed Jen pause the assault on her clit, and looked up and saw me, but showed no reaction other than a devilish smile.

"Shall we invite Dave," Jen asked? "Absolutely!" Lindsey said, her eyes drawn to my expanding crotch bulge. With quick moves, I stripped, my 7-inch cock throbbing, swollen thick, and fully extended at a slightly upward angle, a pre-cum globule perched on the tip. When I approached, Jen stood up and kissed me deeply, the force of our lips together enough to pulverize rocks. As we did so, Lindsey lowered her leg and moved her face to ours. Jen turned to her and replicated the same powerful kiss upon her lips.

When Jen's and Lindsey's lips unlocked, she took Lindsey's hand, and with her finger, ran it out around her own lips where Lindsey's had just departed. Jen then took her hand and placed the finger on my lips, tracing the shape around my mouth. The sexual tension exploded in a nuclear burst.

Lindsey took the initiative. She began to kiss down Jen's chest. Her tender lips felt electric against Jen's skin. When she got to those beautiful breasts, holding each one, kneading and massaging, she zeroed in on Jen's erect nipples. Jen moved her head back, only to have it stopped by my head as I began kissing and sucking on her neck. Jen instinctively reached down and grabbed my cock. It was throbbing and wet. As she squeezed, she could actually feel my pulse through my penis. She started stroking it slowly. Even with the shower water, the slippery pre-cum made her movement effortless. While I kissed Jen's neck and shoulders, she heard me moan in approval.

Jen's concentration was interrupted by Lindsey moving down between her legs. Jen involuntarily spread her legs apart, providing immediate access to her tight pussy. Lindsey licked and sucked, not touching Jen's clit, yet. Jen moaned as she grabbed Lindsey's head, raising her leg slightly.

Our blonde pixie's ministrations on Jen's womanhood stopped, and almost simultaneously, I stopped kissing Jen's neck. Nearly pained Jen looked down at why, and was immediately sent to the next level as she watched Lindsey suck the head of my cock, her hand stroking the shaft and fondling my balls. Jen's breathing quickened, knowing exactly what Lindsey was tasting right now--the slightly sweet and salty liquid leaking from my rock-hard manhood. Her pussy was now pulsing watching this...seeing me being serviced made Jen want to almost explode.

Lindsey's attention to my cock transitioned back to Jen, this time with a vengeance. She lapped at Jen's clit, flat wet pressure, in quick strokes. Jen felt me now behind her, my cock pressed against her back. Her sense of strength and balance begin to wane. "I've got you, baby," I whispered as I held her up. "Cum for us."

Jen needed no more encouragement. With an explosive wave, Jen felt her pussy spasm. "FUCK!! OH GOD FUCK ME!!" I held her as she collapsed in my arms, Lindsey only slightly slowed, the waves crashing and re-crashing.

As the world came back into focus, Jen saw Lindsey now standing in front of her. She kissed her and Jen could taste her own sweet nectar on Lindsey's lips. Jen then became aware of my throbbing cock behind her and turned around and kissed me, passionately. I could taste both women now.

I looked Jen in her eyes. "You ok, baby?" She nodded slightly, and I said, "How about if we get out of the water and get in bed?" She nodded again and Lindsey answered with a gorgeous smile.

We toweled off and as we got near the bed, Jen's lioness instincts emerged again. With some force, she took Lindsey and pushed her onto the bed, face up. Lindsey looked a little surprised, but that quickly faded to lust as Jen spread her legs, opening up her box, swollen, red, and very wet. Her clit protruded from the hood, begging for attention. Jen began to lick and suck, concentrating on the labia which, based on the blonde's reactions, was very sensitive. Lindsey's body rocked, her head slowly thrashing. Moans of pleasure interrupted as she bit her bottom lip. Normally this would simply be cute...here, it's a sexual explosion. I watched Jen eat that tender little pussy for a few moments, mesmerized by both her skill and Lindsey's reaction.

I turned my attention to Jen's ass, up in the air. I gently began to finger her pussy, a move rewarded by a shudder across Jen's body. She was wet, and swollen. Knowing she just came, I avoided her clit, but the rest of that delicious cunt was fair game. I soon replaced my fingers with my tongue. And then my tongue on her pussy was soon replaced by my tongue across her anus. Another shudder, Jen's ass clinched in response.

Lindsey's moaning was now mixed with Jen's as she began to suck the blonde's clit into her mouth. A chorus of pleasured women drove my cock to unprecedented hardness.

Our little sex pixie's hips started to gyrate in time with Jen's rhythm. Jen's attention becomes more focused. She wanted Lindsey to cum. I moved around Jen and gently began to suck on Lindsey's hard nipples, squeezing her breasts. As I did, Lindsey reached to me, taking my thick member in her small hands. As she stroked, streams of pre-cum erupted, leaking down my cock onto her hands.

Jen looked up at me. I looked at her. We are so in love and this shared experience was taking that to a new level.

Jen started to lick and suck Lindsey's pussy faster. Lindsey pulled my cock to her, and in response, I slid closer to her head. She turned toward me and put her lips over the head of my penis. She closed her lips and drew them back across the ridge and head. I tossed my head back in pleasure and again looked at Jen. She had a devilish smile. Jen looked beautiful...a goddess. Her exquisite ass in the air, her suckable small tits slightly swaying to the movements, and her tongue whipping our guest into a frenzy.

As Jen focused more and more on Lindsey's clit, Lindsey released my cock from her mouth, but still held it tight in her hand. Her breathing came faster. Her hips were moving up and down quickly. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" she screamed. Her back arched and a thin stream of fluid ejaculated from her pussy onto Jen's tongue, mouth, and face. She still screamed "PLEASE" as her body shook. She reactively squeezed my cock even harder, causing even more pre-cum to coat her hand.

As she settled, Jen slowed her tongue, until the waves stopped. Jen crawled up the bed between Lindsey's legs. With Jen's face above Lindsey's, Jen turned to me. I leaned down and kissed Jen hard. I tasted Lindsey's juices on her face and mouth. Jen turned her attention to Lindsey and the two of them exchanged a deep kiss. Lindsey raised her legs and puts her arms around Jen, wrapping Jen in a passionate missionary embrace. Jen was conscious that one of Lindsey's hands was wet--the rivers of my pre-cum she willed from me, now coating Jen's back.

Lindsey smiled at Jen, sweat across her forehead and chest. "Jen's turn," she said. Jen glanced at me, and I gave her a grin of approval.

We rolled Jen over on her back. She wanted this bad. But...Jen didn't expect two mouths.

Jen's tight little pussy was swollen and wet, and while previously attacked, her clit was now ready for another round. With Jen's legs spread wide, Lindsey licked and sucked on Jen's lips, exchanging her mouth occasionally for her fingers inside Jen's dripping hole. While she concentrated there, I moved my head above Jen's pubic bone and begin licking her clit. Jen moaned again, her hand running through my hair.

Wanting to let Lindsey have all of Jen, I conceded Jen's clit to her and moved behind Lindsey. Jen's pussy was being so well eaten by another woman, and she felt the wave building again.

Lindsey moved her ass around and I took a finger and gently insert it into her pussy, and slowly began to finger fuck her. With her mouth still on Jen's pulsing cunt, Lindsey let out a groan. This started to send Jen over the edge. Jen reached up and grabbed Lindsey's head, forcing it down on her pussy. Jen's breathing quickened as Lindsey ate Jen's pussy faster, their moans intertwined while I now finger fucked Lindsey's twat faster and deeper.

Jen sucked in her breath, and then screamed, "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! FUCK YES!!! FUCK!!!" A torrent of liquid streamed over Lindsey's face as Jen squirted and came...hard! Lindsey had clearly done this before, and timed it just right, for as Jen start to come down from the first orgasm, she picked up her pace, sending Jen over the edge a second time! "OH GOD FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!" Jen screamed, tears welling in her eyes from the intensity.

Lindsey released her hold over Jen's pussy and Jen begin to settle, still breathing fast, but steady now. It was Lindsey's turn to move up between Jen's legs and kiss her in a missionary fashion. Her breasts against Jen's, her lips willing, soft, delicious.

12