Our Afternoon With Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched with excitement, another woman pleasing mine. Jen's earth-shaking orgasms a familiar, but always erotic stimulant to my brain.

The two of them whispered something I couldn't quite hear, but it caused both of them to smile.

I gave Jen an inquisitive look as Lindsey rolled off her. Jen reached her hand to me. I took it and came to her on the bed. Without a word, she motioned me to lay down as the two of them slid down the bed toward my throbbing erection. I propped my head up on the pillows a bit to get a good view of two beautiful women beginning to give me head.

Jen started, licking around the head, across the hole, lapping up the still-present pre-cum. She then licked the underside of the head and I shuddered. Still holding my cock, Jen offered it to Lindsey who followed Jen's lead. They took turns, licking the shaft, while stroking upward from my balls, coaxing more of the lubricating fluid out.

As Jen started moving her mouth up and down my entire throbbing shaft, Lindsey massaged my balls, lifting them up and licking under them. My breath quickened.

I wanted to "flip the switch," giving myself permission to cum, but I wasn't ready yet. "Wait," I said. They both looked up. I gestured Jen out of the way as I scootched to the end of the bed. Jen knew what I wanted.

The lust in Jen's eyes is unmistakable. She wanted me deep in her pussy, reverse cowgirl. Jen climbed on the bed, facing away from me, straddled me, and tilted her hips back.

While Jen held herself up, Lindsey came between our legs and gripped my pulsating cock. Her grip was tight, and I moaned, feeling my heartbeat against her hand. She lined up the swollen head of my member with Jen's womanhood. Jen gently lowered herself onto me for a moment, and then raised herself, the depth increasing each time.

Jen's tight cunt gripped my cock, rivaling the grip of Lindsey's hand on me while Jen accepted me and we began our pace.

After a few strokes, Jen settled herself on me, and Lindsey let go of my cock...I was fully buried in that tight pussy. Jen lay backward, holding herself up with her arms and moaned, "Oh God...yesssss! Yesss!" She began to ride my cock while I gripped her right above her hips. I started guiding her up and down, my CrossFit-fueled arms helping her pump my cock with her cunt.

Jen set our pace, her pussy rising and falling on my cock. She was wet, but oh so tight. The "primal fucking" Jen loved was now in full effect. But... Lindsey was watching. And becoming a lioness herself.

The blonde grabbed a couple pillows off the bed and placed them on the floor next to the end of the bed. She knelt down on the pillows. I saw what she was doing, and slid Jen and I a little closer to the edge of the bed, my cock still buried balls-deep into Jen's pussy.

Jen glanced down, and the young lioness pounced. Lindsey moved between Jen's legs, her open, vulnerable, dripping pussy, filled with my thickness, was Lindsey's prey.

Jen felt her mouth and lips and cried out, "Fuck yes...yesssss! Fuck! Eat me!"

While Jen moved up and down on my cock, Lindsey's tongue stroked Jen's clit, as well as my cock and semen-filled balls. I could feel the pressure building in my testicles, aided by Lindsey occasionally stroking them.

Jen began to gasp. Lindsey had not only found Jen's clit, but she's found our rhythm. As Jen move up and down, she humped her clit on Lindsey's tongue.

I reached up occasionally to squeeze Jen's perfect, firm tits. I felt the flesh move to our movements, squeezing her nipples which elicited a low purr from Jen's lips.

As Jen had experienced before, Lindsey knew her way around a pussy. She was also doing a tremendous job of manipulating my balls.

She felt my testicles begin to retract slightly and deepened her pressure slightly on Jen's clit. I felt Jen getting ready to cum and I flipped my switch.

Instantly, Jen felt my cock begin to swell even more and it sent her over. "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MY PUSSY!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!!" Jen shook, almost violently as yet another orgasm swept over her. My body stiffened... "AAAHHHH FUUUUCK!" I screamed as my cock jerked inside Jen's spasming pussy, firing thick streams of cum into Jen's womb. In time with our orgasms, Lindsey both squeezed my balls and sucked on Jen's clit.

The throbbing and cumming went on for what seems like hours. As we subsided, Lindsey removed her mouth from Jen's pussy, gently rubbing the swollen lips. Jen had one more trick for me.

Jen slowly moved herself off my now-hypersensitive cock. As she did, a stream of white cum leaked from her pussy. Jen took Lindsey's head and gently pulled it back to between her legs. Lindsey took the hint and licked my cum from Jen's pussy, while taking my cock and gently stroking the head, while wiping it on her cheeks. I flinched as she did it, but didn't want her to stop.

Jen rolled off of me, and I looked down to see our little pixie with my cum on her cheeks, gently fingering the head of my manhood.

Jen took a towel and wiped Lindsey's face and then kiss her deeply. Jen got up and took us both by the hand and led us up to the head of the bed.

Jen lay down between Lindsey and I, on our sides facing Jen, our arms draped across Jen and each other. I rubbed Jen's nipples; Lindsey stroked Jen's arm. I ran a finger across Jen's hip, while she gently touched my rebounding cock. Jen turned her head to Lindsey, stared in her eyes and kissed her. As their lips parted, she turned to me and kissed me deeply, pausing to look in my eyes. I whispered, "I love you, Jen."

"I love you, Dave," she replied. Lindsey gave us both tender squeezes, in awe of the love that allowed this adventure to happen.

Exhausted, we all cuddled...sex comas taking over. Until the next round.

12