Our Babysitter Likes To Misbehave

Story Info
What do you do when you catch your baysitter with your toys?
4.1k words
4.67
12.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MonaRivers
MonaRivers
111 Followers

My husband and I were headed out the door for a well-earned night at the movies. Our sitter Chloe waved at us as we got in the car. Chloe was our neighbor's twenty-two-year-old daughter.

She was a studying political science full-time and living with her parents. For her it was the perfect arrangement. While our little one slept, she could study and she got some money to add to her college budget.

Responsible sitters were few and far between, so we counted ourselves fortunate to have Chloe, close at hand.

As my husband was driving, I pulled out my phone to check on our little one. We'd had bad experiences with our babysitters in the past. One of them had stolen a gold bracelet out of my jewelry box. I could never prove it but, I'm not in the habit of misplacing expensive jewelry.

So, we'd installed nanny cams. One in our bedroom, one in the lounge room with a view of the hall, and another in our toddler's room. I flicked through them briefly to reassure myself that all was well.

Our toddler was sleeping soundly. When I got to the lounge I was surprised to find Chloe wasn't in her usual place sitting on the couch, a mountain of textbooks all around her.

Then I got to our bedroom and found Chloe sprawled out on our bed. At first, I thought she'd gone there for somewhere more comfortable to study. Until I realized there wasn't a textbook in sight.

Instead, she had her phone out and was slowly hiking her skirt up around her waist.

"Oh my," I whispered as her skirt reached her waist. She pulled aside her lacy white thong and snapped a picture of her pussy. Chloe fiddled with her phone. I couldn't tell from the grainy picture what she'd done, but the mischievous grin on her face led me to believe she'd texted someone.

"What is it?" My husband asked, as we pulled up at a set of lights.

"It's Chloe," I whispered. "I think she's sexting someone?"

He laughed. "What on Earth gives you that idea?"

"The fact that she's laying on our bed, taking pictures of it."

We might have been in traffic, but my husband's head snapped around so fast, I thought he might break his neck. I couldn't blame him. Chloe was a cute young thing.

"Watch the road!" I said, "besides, the light is green."

He reluctantly peeled his eyes off my phone and pulled through the intersection. We'd made it about three miles when Chloe peeled up her shirt, undid the clasp on her front opening bra and started playing with her nipples.

I knew I should turn the nanny cam off, but I couldn't take my eyes of the screen. I was a voyeur and the thrill was sending a tingle right through me. My breathing grew a little heavy as I shifted in my seat.

"What's she doing?" My husband asked.

"She's topless and playing with herself," I replied as Chloe took a break and snapped a photo of her now very hard nipples.

My husband pulled the car over. " Let me see."

I lowered the phone and held it between us so he could see. We'd intended to go see a movie, but both of us were far more interested in the R-Rated one taking place in our bed.

Without warning Chloe looked around. It was almost as if she had heard us. She got up, and for a moment, we thought she'd spotted the nanny cam. No, instead, she went over to my bedside drawer and started rummaging through it.

My toy drawer.

My husband looked at me with a big grin on his face as she pulled out my large spiral glass dildo.

"At least she has good taste," my husband said as she retreated to the bed with her new prize.

She snapped another photo of herself as she suggestively sucked on its bulbous tip, and another as she slid it inside her.

Part of me was angry that she was masturbating on my bed, but another part of me was hugely aroused. I could feel the dampness spreading in my own thong as I watched her pleasure herself.

Whoever was on the other end of the phone was getting a hell of a show, much like us, I suppose.

"Who would have known she was such a," my husband paused.

"Slut?" I replied as she jammed my favorite toy unfathomably deep inside her.

'I didn't want to say it," he replied, "but yes."

"How about we skip the movie and teach this little slut a lesson?"

My husband looked like all his Christmases had come at once. He pulled a U-turn and kept his foot to the floor as we raced home. We parked on the street and let ourselves in quietly. Not that I thought Chloe would be paying much attention to things that weren't currently inside her.

We crept up the stairs and made our way down the hall. Pushing the door open, we both watched spellbound as Chloe writhed on our bed. One hand worked the dildo while the other pinched her right nipple.

"Having fun?" I asked.

Chloe's eyes shot open as she rolled toward the door. I crossed the room as she started sitting up, but pushed her back onto the bed.

"This is mine," I whispered as I grabbed hold of the dildo and pushed it into her soaked pussy.

"Fuck," Chloe gasped. "I'm sorry."

"Oh don't be dear, you're about to make it up to us."

She went to speak, but with me fucking her pussy with my toy, she was struggling to get out more than an ecstasy riddled groan.

"Please," she begged.

"Dear, I think she wants something in her mouth," I suggested to my hubby, who was standing by the bed stroking himself to hardness.

He didn't need to be told twice. He fed that nice fat cock to Chloe and to my surprise she managed to take most of it.

"Not her first time," my husband groaned appreciatively as he guided her head back and forth on his shaft.

"No," I replied, still working the dildo, "turns out our tight little neighbor likes to play."

Watching them got me even more worked up. So I stripped out of my black mini dress, tossed it aside. My underwear followed quickly, and soon I was crawling back onto the bed, completely naked and utterly wanton.

"Don't you think it's time she had a real cock?" I suggested to my husband. It was an utterly selfish suggestion, I wanted her tongue for myself.

"Happy wife, happy life," he replied as he drew out of her hot mouth. A strand of saliva and pre-cum ran down her cheek. I removed my dildo, covered in her juices and cast it aside.

"How about it Chloe?" Are you ready to take a real man.

She looked from me to my hubby and his thick cock, hovering at the entrance to her soaked sex.

"Yes please," she pleaded.

My hubby thrust inside her, hardly able to contain his excitement. I couldn't blame him. Her nubile body was driving me wild too.

I lowered myself over her mouth and put her tongue back to work. Grabbing her wrists I raised her hands to my full tits and rode her as my excitement grew.

Once I had her where I wanted her, I played with her hard little nipples. Teasing and tickling them. The two of us drove her into sensory overload and I felt her body buck, her back arching as she came impaled on my husband.

I spotted her phone, and grabbed it. It was unlocked and I could see the chain of sexts she'd been sending with someone named Jason. Unable to resist the temptation I held it up and hit record, filming my hubby as he pounded her sweet little pussy.

My hubby gave his telltale grunt, and exploded inside our babysitter. He gave her two of three good deep thrusts before pulling out and stroking another few ropes onto her stomach. I filmed it all and hit send. Then I sent ourselves a copy. I wanted a memory of this moment to enjoy again with my glass friend later.

Tossing the phone aside, my hands found their way back to her tits and I played with them until my orgasm couldn't be contained any longer. I came hard, on her nose and tongue, grinding myself against her as she tweaked my nipples.

When I finally came down, I collapsed next to her.

"I really am sorry," she whispered.

"Don't be, dear, that was much more fun than the movies."

***

I was curled up on my bed with my tablet and my little glass friend. I had the day off and was enjoying some quiet time catching up on some of my favorite medium author's latest and raunchiest adventures.

My glass friend was buried inside me past the 3rd ridge when the doorbell rang. I groaned, and not in a good way. Why did people always have to interrupt me when I was trying to have a little guilt-free me time?

It was like the universe was against me having a quality orgasm. It had been a week since we'd caught our babysitter, Chloe, doing just that in our bed. The poor thing had been wanton, and my husband and I had enjoyed her tremendously. We'd watched the video together a few times since.

"Mmm, maybe I should watch it again," I mused.

The knock echoed through the house again. Geez, whoever it was, wasn't going away. I'd hoped it was a door-to-door salesman that would move on, but no such luck.

Wrapping my robe around me, I made my way downstairs. Peeking through the peephole, I found Chloe standing there. She looked like she'd been crying.

Think of the devil.

"Chloe, what are you doing here?" I asked as I opened the door. She stood there, shifting her weight awkwardly from one foot to the other.

Conscious of how little I was wearing, I pulled her inside.

"What is going on, dear?"

"My boyfriend broke up with me," she managed as she tried to contain herself. "He saw the video we made and got jealous."

I shook my head. "What an arse."

"Right?" She replied. "I give him everything he wants, when he wants it, and this time I get the threesome and he's all upset about it."

"What a jealous little bitch," I agreed. "Sorry, given everything else you'd sent him, we thought he'd enjoy it."

"So did I," Chloe replied. "Turns out I was wrong.

I put my arm around her. "Don't worry, dear, you can do better."

She looked at me a little sheepishly. "Perhaps, but what do I do until then? I'm horny all the time, and now I'm single, it's the worst."

"No, dear, now you're free," I replied. "You can do whatever you want, with whoever you want, whenever you want."

The poor dear looked up at me. "I was hoping you and your husband might want to play again. I had so much fun last week."

"So did I," I replied. "Unfortunately, he's at the office all day."

She looked down at the tiles, like a lost puppy.

"I guess if you were, looking to have fun, you'd have to make do with me," I replied.

Her eyes lit up. "Really? Just the two of us?"

I nodded. "You actually interrupted a little quiet time I was having, so I guess, if you're willing, you could make it up to me."

Her lips rose in a smile. "Definitely."

Taking her by the hand, I led her upstairs and into our bedroom. She was already familiar with it, it's where we'd found her last week, with my glass dildo buried deep inside her.

I pointed to my glass toy on the bed. "I believe you are well acquainted already."

Chloe giggled. "I guess you could say that."

Lifting it off the bed, I strode over to her.

"Take off my robe," I instructed. Curious if she would obey.

Her dainty little hands fumbled with the silk sash, but she got it open and then gasped as she realized I was completely naked.

While she watched, I slid the head of my glass dildo along my already damp pussy.

She bit her lip as I pushed it's bulbous glass head inside me. I gave it a good thrust, sucking in a deep breath as it penetrated my warm depths.

Then, drawing it out of me, I held it up to her lips.

"Taste me."

Last week, she'd eaten me like my pussy was her favorite ice cream. Now I wanted to know whether she would be a naughty girl for me again?

Wrapping her hand over mine, she took the glass dildo between her lips and savored the taste of me.

"How do I taste?"

"Delicious," she answered mischievously.

"Good," I replied, handing her the toy.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I spread my legs for her.

"Show me what you can do with it," I encouraged. "But not until you do something about all those extra clothes."

Chloe set the dildo on the edge of the bed, and peeled off her shirt, revealing a pretty white bra. She pushed her skirt down, until she was standing in just her thong and bra.

My hubby was going to be disappointed he was missing this, though I doubted it would be the last time. She played with the clasp on her front opening bra, revealing those perky breasts I remembered fondly. I wanted to get my tongue and lips around them.

She hooked her thumbs around her panties and peeled them down. She was nude, gloriously nude.

I ran one finger down her lips and slid it inside her warmth. I could see her need, but I wanted her hungry with anticipation.

Drawing it out, I pointed to the carpet between my legs.

Chloe dropped to her knees and took the dildo. I didn't need to tell her what to do, she tongued me vigorously before sliding it inside. I groaned and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her tight.

That fiendish little minx went at me with my toy and her tongue. Licking and sticking until I was writhing, clutching at the bedsheets as she drove the toy deeper. I could feel my orgasm building like a dam ready to burst.

She had me and she knew it, but she was relentless. I came hard, squirting as she pulled out the toy, all over her tongue.

Chloe sat there grinning on her knees as I pulled myself together. When i could finally stand, I went to my drawer.

"I bought something new, hoping you'd come back. I know you were hoping my hubby would be here. Hopefully this helps."

Reaching into the drawer I pulled out a large double ended black dildo in a strap on harness. Chloe's eyes lit up.

It was double ended for both our pleasure. Our poor little minx was hungry for more. I wondered what her parents' our neighbors would think. I'm sure they'd be furious.

I smiled to myself as I strapped on the harness. I couldn't care less.

Ambling up to Chloe, I slid the big black dildo into her mouth.

"That's it baby, get it nice and wet. It's your turn now."

When she had done a satisfactory job, I lifted her to her feet and bent her over the bed. With no hesitation, I guided it into her eager sex. Chloe groaned as the fat dildo entered her.

"That's what I need," she moaned.

I grabbed her hips and thrust deeper. Now it was her turn to clutch the sheets. I'd never experienced doggy style from this side before. The more I grabbed her tight ass, the more I enjoyed it.

I worked our sweet little babysitter relentlessly until she came for me like a good girl. Tackling her onto the bed, I pulled her tight against me.

"See who needs a useless boyfriend. We can have so much more fun now."

Chloe looked at me and smiled. "I hoped you would say that."

***

There's nothing like a sexy selfie to get my hubby in the mood. So I held the phone out at an angle that hid my face, instead filling the screen with the nicely rounded curve of my left breast.

My nipple was hard from the fun I'd been having, but I squeezed the nipple anyway before snapping the picture. I then texted it to him.

"Why did you do that?" A voice called from the bed.

I turned and found Chloe laying on the bed, her hands on her elbows as she watched me.

Chloe, our once babysitter, now enthusiastic sex toy had stopped by after her boyfriend broke up with her. What can I say, some men don't deal with sharing very well.

"We want to get him fired up, dear," I replied, sitting beside her on the bed. Chloe was twenty-one, and her nubile form was still taut and perky. I ran my hand down her back and over her bare ass.

She smiled up at me. "He didn't seem to need any encouragement the other day."

"Yes, but do you remember what you asked me?" I countered, looking down into her sparkling blue eyes.

She looked down, clearly a little shy. She'd had no inhibition early when my strap-on had been buried deep inside her wet little slit.

"I asked if I could fuck your husband, again," she whispered.

"Exactly," I replied as my hand slid over her ass, and down to her lips. Parting them, I slid a finger inside her. Eliciting a soft moan as it probed her depths. "So that's what I'm getting you. If you want my husband to fuck you into next week, you want to get him all worked up. Now he has the whole drive home to think about what's waiting for him."

"But he doesn't know I'm here," Chloe replied, as she ground against my finger.

"Oh he will, dear, but we best get you ready."

I probed her soaked sex, enjoying the feel of her as she tried to ride my hand. Reluctantly, I withdrew and rose from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Chloe asked.

"To find you something to wear," I replied. Our fit wasn't quite the same. My breasts were larger than hers, so we'd need to take that into account. I picked a black open cup bra. It covered nothing, simply took what she had and displayed it more prominently. Then I went to my drawer and found a set of black open crotch panties.

Walking back to the bed, I handed them to her. "These should do nicely."

"I was just getting used to being naked," she replied with a wicked grin.

"I wouldn't worry, I doubt you'll spend much time fully clothed around here," I laughed.

"Just as long as mom and dad never come over," she replied. "I'm sure they'd have a kitten."

Chloe was twenty-two, but she was still our neighbor's daughter. That's how we'd come to have her as a babysitter in the first place. Now her duties had expanded considerably, there was a danger her parents might notice the time she was spending here.

"We'll have to take some precautions," I replied, "and get hubby to stop grinning like an idiot every time he waves at your Dad. Those two never got along, and now he feels like he's winning."

Chloe looked down at her new outfit, it was doing wonderful things to her figure. "He's certainly not losing."

"No he isn't," I agreed. "This is certainly becoming more fun."

My phone buzzed, and I looked down to a text from my hubby that said, home in 5. Don't start without me.

I laughed before typing my response.

You better come through that door, cock in hand.

I had him right where I wanted him. Chloe was going to get everything she bargained for and more.

Wandering over to my bedside drawer, I opened it and took out my handcuffs. Holding them open, I waved them in front of her.

"Are you ready to be my husband's little fuck toy?"

Chloe nodded, biting her lip in eager anticipation. She was so cute, it was adorable. I fastened the cuffs around her wrists, and grabbed the Hitachi wand we'd been playing with earlier. The vibrator was one of my favorites.

I led Chloe over to the door, just out of sight.

"On your knees, baby," I instructed. "He's going to be here any moment."

Chloe nodded obediently and dropped to her knees. Now to get her just as worked up as my hubby.

I pushed the Hitachi wand underneath her so that it was wedged between the carpet and her pussy, and turned it on.

She startled as the powerful vibrator pulsed against her clit. I pushed down on her shoulder, forcing her against it.

"If you get off that, before he gets here, you'll be watching us instead. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," she whispered.

"Ma'am makes me feel old," I mused out loud. "You can call me mistress."

"Yes, mistress." Her compliance was immediate.

"Good," I replied as I crouched down behind her. I reached around and fondled her exposed tit. Her light-brown nipples were already hard. "I'm going to enjoy watching him fuck your pretty little brains out."

I was naked as the day I was born, and had no desire to change that. So, I positioned my pillows at the top of the bed, and sat against them, my legs wide open.

The garage door opened, and I heard my hubby pull in. I started teasing my pussy in eager anticipation. His shoes pounded up the carpet stairs as he took them two at a time.

True to my instructions, his pants were open, his eager cock in hand as he came through the door.

MonaRivers
MonaRivers
111 Followers
12