Our Babysitter Likes To Misbehave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to Daddy," he declared as he pushed open the door.

I pointed at Chloe. "I got you a present, dear."

The look on his face as he saw our mostly naked babysitter, cuffed and grinding obscenely against the vibrator, was priceless. Her wanton lust was apparent.

He smiled, took two steps and thrust his already hard cock between her waiting lips. She took it enthusiastically, answering his lust with her own.

I enjoyed the show, playing with myself as she sucked and slobbered all over my hubby's hard-on. He lasted about two minutes before he couldn't take it anymore. Lifting her to her feet, he pulled her over to the bed and positioned her so that she was looking at me, while he got behind her doggy style.

The poor girl's pussy had been driven to the edge over and over in our own play, and she was already close to her own orgasm, when he buried his eight inches inside her in a single thrust.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "More, give me more."

I fingered myself while my hubby grabbed her ponytail with one hand and her left breast with the other, his cock thundering into her again and again. Without mercy, he pounded her sweet little pussy to it's third orgasm of the day.

"Yes, daddy, that's it," she panted. "I'm coming!"

He grinned like a maniac as he enjoyed her. Savoring every long, deep stroke of her eager pussy. Her groans melted together into a chorus of ecstasy.

When she finally came down. He withdrew and lifted her onto the bed. We maneuvered her into place, so she was laying against me. I wanted to play with those perky tits.

My hubby lifted her legs up over his shoulders and guided his cock back into her. I'll never forget the look of utter delight on her face as his big dick parted her tight pussy.

She was pinned between us, my hubby pounding her into me while I teased both her hard nipples. Chloe's moans grew in intensity, as my hubby pounded her into the mattress.

I could see him getting close.

"That's it baby, fill her up, she's all yours."

The sight of that big dick, fucking through the open crotch panties was so damn hot.

He tried to fight it, but he was too close. With a growl of pure pleasure, he exploded.

"That's it, fill her to the brim," I cooed.

He did exactly what he was told. Each long stroke filling our babysitter as I placed my hand on his cheek. "How was that, baby?"

My hubby reached down and cupped Chloe's tit.

"I could certainly get used to this," he said with a grin.

"And you baby?"

"Sign me up," Chloe giggled. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Good, I see a lot more of it in your future," I laughed.

The End For Now.

12