Our Bed and Breakfast Guest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie could barely think to move her fist as she jacked me, as it was her turn for selfishness. Midway through Herman's assault, he said out loud, "Let it go, Annie." My wife responded to his command by taking her hand off my cock and reaching down between her legs to masturbate herself.

Her fingers furiously circling her clit, my fingers pinching her nipples, and his pounding his fat cock in and out of my wife, brought high pitched sounds from her that I had never heard before.

Annie's other arm collapsed as her hips seized violently, her face between my thighs as her body shook uncontrollably. Herman began his own seizures as he stabbed again and again into Ann's well lubricated cunt.

A deep, heavy series of grunts indicated each of the eight or nine times his cock spewed into Annie. He too, collapsed on her, onto us. His sweat smelled strong as his face tucked in beside Ann's. Herman rolled off of Annie, the thick mucus coating his softening cock.

Ann lay between my legs, fully spent. Nothing but various breathing patterns filled the air. She looked up at me as I reclined against the headboard, my hands stroking her hair. Ann stared for a moment, and said softly, "Fuck it, or eat it?"

Herman returned a sly smile when I looked at him. I was spent, myself, but with what had already occured in our room so far, I wasn't about to say, "Neither." So, I went with, "Put your ass up, Annie." She rocked back on her knees, leaving her upper body pressed into the sheets. I got up from the bed and walked around to the foot of it.

Pure white finger impressions from Herman's large hands showed clearly where Ann's diminutive waist flares to her hips. Her pussy was fully agape, her labia spread wide from their normal appearance. Her own thin, clear orgasmic fluids dripped down both of her thighs.

I placed my thumb on Ann's clitoris and she lurched a bit. "Hey, I'm really tender there," she said. But the pressure I exerted on it pulled down at the rubbery flesh below her opening, and a pool of silvery goo made it look as though my wife was filled to the brim with German seed.

Herman kissed Ann softly, while her hand toyed with his flaccid penis. I knelt and licked at her clit as lightly as I could, her moans echoing from within Herman's mouth. With each lick, her pussy contracted, and then Herman told Ann, "Push it out for him." As I licked her bud, the internal muscles sent a rivulet of milky cum down the valley of her labial folds and cascaded over my extended tongue. .

His semen tasted hot, salty, and much like my own. More and more contractions fed me the slimy paste, which I savored and swallowed. I went back to her nubbin and pulled it softly into my mouth. Herman played with Annie's nipples to get her off more quickly, and soon she moaned once more until she pushed me away.

Herman called me up to his side of the bed, and took my semi-hardness into his hand. "Are you up for another, Jamie?"

"I'm tapped. That was fucking hot, but I'm ready for the shower. You two go ahead if you want."

Annie was quick to say, "I'm done, too Herman. You're fucking insatiable." Herman couldn't hold back his smile, proud at leaving us in the dust. Ann and I got into the shower, and when I stepped out, he was washing up in the sink.

"Oh, come on then," Annie called from the shower. Herman stepped in beside her, and pulled the curtain closed. I left them on their own and settled in by the TV. The two of them came out shortly, fresh from their last quickie of the day. We ordered some pizzas in and just chilled for the night.

I wasn't sure how long he planned to stay with Annie and me, but it was bound to be an interesting time in our lives.

12