Our Bed and Breakfast Guest Ch. 04

Story Info
Ann and Jamie meet Herman’s surprise guest.
7.6k words
4.32
11.5k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I hesitated leaving this chapter so long, but couldn't find a way to nicely break it into two parts. Hopefully, I made the correct decision. Feel free to comment either way. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

***

Sunday morning during breakfast, the three of us talked about our experience from the night before. Ann attempted to describe the feeling of having two dicks stretch her body to its limit. Her face had a look of satisfaction recalling our hot threesome. I complimented Herman on his oral skills, and he asked me what it was like to feel a man's cock in my mouth for the first time.

"It felt weird to feel your hairy thighs brush against my shoulders, and it seemed strange to smell another male while having sex. And for a time, I wondered if you might ejaculate when I wasn't ready for it."

Herman responded, "Yes, there is definitely a feeling of vulnerability to be at the whim of the man you are orally pleasing, and not know if he will abruptly fill your mouth with cum when you least expect it."

Ann sighed, and offered, "You did that to me once, when we were just teenagers." Those words instantly brought back a visual of Ann's eyes bulging as I did exactly that to her while she blew me in the woods at our high school picnic. I have never forgotten the sight and sounds of Ann gulping and gurgling as she tried to keep up with my sudden outburst of cum that day. Or the scolding I got from her after, threatening that it would be the last blowjob she ever gave me if I did that to her again.

Herman added, "There is nothing better than giving pleasure to another, except, of course, when you are receiving pleasure from more than one person. Isn't that right, Annie?"

Ann nodded, and said, "Oh, my God, yes." Her body shivered, recalling our double penetration. "I'm still a bit sore, but I loved every delicious second of it!"

I said, "Just be glad it was me in your backside, and not our friend here," to which we all broke out laughing. I added, "And fuck were you tight, Annie."

The three of us enjoyed the day together, and I went back to my night shift for the week. On Thursday, Herman told us not to make plans for Saturday, as he was taking us to dinner and had a surprise for us.

When Saturday arrived, the three of us shared a wonderful breakfast that Ann prepared. Just before noon, Herman announced, "Well, I have to go pick up the surprise. I have reservations in my name at Woody's, for five o'clock. I will meet you there. Is that okay?

"Sure," said Ann. "We will see you there." The excited look in her eyes told me she had an idea what this surprise was all about. Just the fact that Herman was treating us to the best steakhouse in town was surprise enough for me.

Once Herman left the house, Ann and I began cleaning up the kitchen. "What do you think Herman's surprise is, Annie?"

She had a mischievous smile, but suggested, "Knowing Herman, it could be just about anything. But I'm sure the three of us will have a good time when we get home tonight." If that was all she was offering, then I'm fine with surprises, and was willing to wait for it.

While I was at the sink washing the frying pan, Ann came up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist. Wow, we were alone and able to have sex all by ourselves for the first time since our boarder arrived. "Do you want to go upstairs? I might have a surprise for you of my own." Ann eased one hand down to verify that my cock was already responding to her invitation. It was.

When I turned to go upstairs, Ann was already falling to her knees and unzipping me. No rush, I thought. Her small hand went inside and pulled out my package; a gentle grip squeezing my rod from root to the base of my knob, and her tongue darting out to lick my speared tip. Ann's brown eyes stared up at mine while she pulled my shaft horizontal and took me in her mouth until her nose tickled my curly pubes. Thirty seconds later, we both knew that I was nearing the edge. That was when she took her mouth away and held onto my shaft.

Ann got up from her knees and led me upstairs, never once letting go of her grip. "You were ready to cum, weren't you?" she teased.

"Fuck yes," I answered. "You have a great mouth."

Instead of leading us into the bedroom, Ann turned at the bathroom and walked us toward the shower. I struggled to remember the last time we had shower sex, probably years ago. Having a male boarder has really added some spice to our sex life.

We stripped down and Ann turned on the shower. As the sprinkler from above drenched us, its warmth invigorated me. The glass panels were as steamy as our encounter. I reached between Ann's silky thighs, over her stubbly growth, and slid my middle finger inside her, breaking the seal of her labia and bathing my digit in her creamy arousal.

Ann stroked my cock as we kissed. She pulled back from me and said, "We had better stop."

"Stop? I'm rock fucking hard and you are as wet as fuck." Then Ann reached to the shower faucet and the water turn frigid.

"What? What are you doing?" The shock of the cold shower had an immediate effect. "Why? We've got all afternoon." My hammer began to droop like a wilting flower.

Ann replied, "It's part of the surprise." Ann turned off the shower and opened the glass door while I stood shaking, trying to make sense of it. She took two towels from the towel bar, handing one to me. I looked down to see that my dick was barely at half-mast; cold water dripped from the dangling tip.

Ann went on, "Herman and his wife, Mattie, practice denial at home. He says there is nothing like anticipating sex but being unable to do anything about it. So he told me to wind you up and show you my surprise. Are you ready to see it?"

"Do I have a choice," I asked, half kidding.

We hung our towels on the bar and Ann took my hand. "Oh, come on. Have you no sense of adventure?"

We walked into our bedroom where Ann opened the top drawer of her dresser. She handed me a black, unlabeled bag, with a box inside. Ann sat on the bed while I opened it curiously. My dick had returned to a flaccid state. I took out the box and opened the top flap. Inside were a number of chromed steel rings of various sizes and each one had a small steel post welded to it, with a small hole drilled through the post,

Next was a chromed coil about three inches long and an inch or so around, capped with a metal dome, which had a slit in the middle. The last item inside was a small padlock, like the ones you use on your suitcases at the airport.

I was perplexed. "What is all this?"

"It's a cage. For your cock."

I realized that this metal contraption would not easily fit my cock, even in its softened state. I asked, "And the rings?"

"Well," Ann said, reaching for the largest of the rings. "We have to find the smallest ring that you can fit your junk through." How Ann knew the process was clear. Herman had likely walked her through this some time ago. Ann placed the ring below my nuts and used her other hand to push one ball and then the other through the ring. Just the touch of her tiny fingers was causing me to get harder.

"You better do it yourself, Jamie. You're not going to fit inside the cage if you're hard." She let go and the weighty cold metal weighed down my ball sack. "Now, tuck your willy in there as well." I pushed my softened cock through the ring so that all of my junk hung beneath it.

Ann looked closely and said, I think that one is too loose. It might just fall off." She handed me the next smaller ring and said, "Try this one."

I extricated my junk from the first ring and repeated the procedure with the smaller ring. This time, the diameter barely allowed each of my nuts to fit through, and I struggled to push and tug my soft shaft in what was left of the opening. After some coaxing, my cock and balls hung below the cold steel ring.

Ann handed me the coil. "Now this." She got up and opened the drawer on the nightstand, and pulled out some lube. "You better use this to help get all of it inside." Ann squeezed a dollop of lube into the palm of my hand. I worked it all over my shaft and used my index finger to lubricate the inside of the coil, or cage, as Ann called it.

It was like trying to push a wet noodle up a hill. My thumb stuffed more and more spongy, flaccid flesh inside the cold and constrictive opening. After about three minutes of cramming and stuffing, my knob was jammed against the chrome cap. The cage was far enough down my shaft that the post on the ring was able to enter a small receiver in the cage.

Ann took hold of my appliance, and picked up the padlock, placing the hook into the hole in the post. When she let go, the entire weight of the cage, ring and lock hung heavily between my thighs. I realized that the slit was the only way that I would be able to relieve my bladder without taking off the cage.

Ann placed the padlock key into her palm and folded her fingers around it, adding, "Now, you won't be able to rub one out while we get us ready for our date!" I looked down at my entrapment; my denial, as Ann put it.

Ann cupped my junk, weighing my cage in her hand. "Oh, that feels heavy! And really sexy! But, we have things to do. First, I need to shave." Ann's eyes widened at the thought our next task. Ann has always groomed herself, as she likes - a neat triangle or a landing strip.

Ann patted the bed to indicate that I should wait there. She soon returned with a basin if water, a towel, and handed me a disposable razor and a can of shaving cream. "Do you think you can shave my pussy without nicking me?"

"Me?"

Ann placed the towel over the edge, and sat on the bed, reclining on her elbows. "Why not?" she said with an evil grin. The musky scent of my wife's drenched pussy wafted as her knees parted wide, offering access to her prickly pubes. Juices glistened along the length of her labia.

"Just a landing strip?"

"Herman wants me shaven smooth for his surprise tonight!" Jesus, I thought, is the surprise that Herman went to pick up another guy? Is dinner to be an introduction to a second cock, and I'll be made to helplessly watch two men gang bang my wife while I'm stuck in this goddamned cock cage?

I was surprised to see a small drip of precum drooling through the opening of my cage. Even locked up, my arousal betrayed me. I could feel my cock trying to fill with blood, straining against its cold steel confines. The sensation was like Ann had a hand around me, squeezing to keep me from getting erect. Something about being denied gave me two sensations. The first was the not knowing when I might be released, and when that time would arrive was entirely at the whim of my wife; the other was what might occur later that I would be prevented from participating in. Ann seemed to enjoy her sense of control, as well as my giving in to this submissive act - a temporary neutering, if you like.

I looked down again at Ann's fuzzy mound and began my task. Her belly twitched when I applied a handful of shaving foam to her mons, providing a slick barrier between my fingertips and Ann's pubes.

When both her pubic triangle and labia were slathered in foam, Ann watched intently as I scraped away her dark stubble that had grown in the past week. With careful strokes, making sure not to contact the rubbery lips of her pussy, I pushed and pulled the sensitive skin with one hand to expose yet unshaven areas.

Ann whispered, "Jamie, feel how wet I am." I set the razor down and plied apart Ann's labial folds, using my first and middle finger of the other hand to push between them. It was as though I lowered two fingers into a jar of warm honey. "Rub my clit, but don't make me cum," she said softly. I kept my fingers inside her, sawing in and out, while my thumb strummed up and down her slippery button. Ann fell back and allowed me to pleasure her. After about thirty seconds, Ann called out, "Stop!" I released my touch just in time, leaving het panting softly. I finished up shaving Ann smooth, and wiped the area down with the towel, before giving her vulva a gentle once over to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

"Oh, my God. Look at you!" she said.

My cock was leaking like a sieve through the small slit; a long tendril of goo hung tenuously from it. The carpet was darker where my drippings had accumulated. Ann said, "I need to take a nice hot bath. You should get dressed, and then you can come back up and paint my nails for me."

"Okay, sure," I said, "Enjoy your bath."

When I put on the clothes Ann had laid out on the chair next to our bed, the weight of my cage only emphasized my entrapment. Each time I moved, or sat down, or bent over, I would feel the metal package moving against my thighs.

Soon I heard, "I'm ready," and I went back up to see Ann lounging in the claw foot bathtub, her feet dangling over the edge.

"How does it feel? Asked Ann.

"Weirdly erotic. And heavy." I paused for a few seconds. "Oh, and I feel kind of emasculated. I suppose I have to spend the day like this."

"Well, it wouldn't be denial if I let you loose, would it?" Her smirk gave away her delight in my predicament. She giggled when I shook my head.

Ann pointed to a bottle of China red nail polish on the windowsill, so I took it and set it down next to the bathtub. I grabbed a towel and dried the excess water from Ann's feet. She cooed softly as I caressed her tiny toes, the long slender length of her feet, and the smooth roundness of her heels.

My wife looked blissful, eyes closed and submerged in the warm water but for her head, shins and feet. I carefully dabbed and stroked each toenail, and through the soapy water, noticed Ann's fingers moving over her newly shorn mound.

"Hey, are you allowed to play?" I asked.

"Herman says he trusts me not to cum."

I asked, "But you don't trust me not to cum?"

"Shh," she replied, "I'm trying not to cum."

"Oh, God," I said softly.

"What?"

"I have to pee now." Ann let out another giggle as I made my way to the toilet.

I lifted the lid and seat, and stood right over top of the bowl, and let loose. Piss spewed everywhere as the flow splattered from the tiny pee hole. I stopped and cursed under my breath.

"Jamie, you'll find it easier to sit and pee like a girl." I lowered the seat once more and sat down, pushing the steel appliance as far between my thighs as I could, not wanting piss all over me. It sounded just like Ann tinkling when she pees. I have to say that I wasn't impressed at this newfound humility.

Ann was out of the tub by the time the last few dribbles were expelled, and said, "Oh, come on. If you're good, you might get to take it off tonight... maybe." Her devilish smile spoke volumes of what she knew was in store for us tonight.

"Follow me, you need to pick out my clothes for our date," offered Ann, as I got off of the john and wiped my appliance dry. We went into our bedroom where she opened her closet to find something for me to choose for her to wear. I picked out a white, flowery summer dress to show off Ann's great legs. I then opened Ann's top drawer, because I love when she wears a thong underneath sexy clothes.

"Herman said not to bother with bra or panties. He said they wouldn't be on long much after dinner anyway." Ann scrunched up the dress and draped it over her head; the filmy dress falling to just above mid-thigh. She turned around so I could zip her up at the back.

So they did have plans for sex; Ann and Herman obviously, and who knows who else. Ann went to my dresser, opened my top drawer, and pulled out the red Speedo underwear that she likes to see me in, when we venture to the beach on our own. "Here. Wear these instead," Ann insisted. They are more of a banana hammock, so when I tried them on, they were very snug around my fuller steel appendage. "That looks hot!" Ann told me, running her hand over the bulge of my cage through the thin cotton fabric.

We were both ready for dinner, and only a few minutes before we needed to leave. I asked, "You don't want to give me any hints about the surprise?"

Ann looked thoughtful for a moment, and offered, "Let's see... you might see some things you've never seen before?" So, I thought, maybe Herman is taking us out to one of his swinger's clubs. Or, God knows what. Ann had a bit of a gloating look about her. And, knowing that Herman is so experienced sexually, I could be in for just about anything - while locked up in a damned cage.

We got into my truck and immediately Ann moved along the bench seat to sit beside me. She unzipped me; her hand played with my junk all the way to the restaurant downtown. The strain of my cock against the bars was becoming unbearable. I didn't help matters any by slipping my hand under Ann's dress and cupping her smooth, naked mound. She was very wet already.

Ann zipped me back up when I pulled in to Woody's parking lot. I noticed Herman's rental car, and parked next to it. While Ann and I made our way through a myriad of tables and diners, escorted by our hostess, I saw Herman seated at the end seat in a secluded booth near the back of the restaurant. I could just see the top of the back of the head of the other person in that booth - it appeared to be an older man with short, white hair. What the fuck was I getting into?

As we rounded the corner, his guest's face came into view. He turned out to be a she. A fifty-something female, with tightly cropped white hair, sporting a shock of blue along her cowlick. She wore snug fitting black leather pants, and a black, short-sleeved cotton blouse, unbuttoned to the top of her abdomen. Her left arm was a sleeve of tattoos, all in black, and of Celtic cursives.

Herman stood as we approached them and his guest smiled brightly. To say that I was relieved that his surprise turned out to be a female would be an understatement. While Herman began his introductions, I noticed a small ring piercing her left eyebrow.

The hostess stood by as Herman said, "Jamie and Annie, this is my wife, Mattie." His wife had to be twenty-five years older than he. What could these three have cooked up for me that night? The day was having more twists and turns than an Alpine highway!

Mattie stood and hugged Ann first. In her deep Bavarian accent, Mattie said, "It is so nice to meet you."

Ann glided in for a hug and gentle kiss. Then, Ann said, "Herman has told me so much about you. I have been thinking about you all day."

Mattie took Ann's hand and my wife gave her something, which Mattie immediately slipped into her pants pocket. Mattie turned and hugged me as well. Our eyes met as she said, "Herman has told me so much about you both."

She kissed my cheek and I replied, "Herman told us you travel a lot for your work. I'm glad you made it here to visit." Mattie stepped back toward the booth and extended her arm, gesturing for Ann to slide in toward the back. Herman slid in on the opposite side, so as to be seated next to Ann, on her right. Mattie followed Ann, leaving me on the outside, on Mattie's left, facing Herman.

The girls began chatting, and as I looked across her body, I could see Mattie's right nipple in the shadows beneath her blouse. She was flat chested, which made Ann appear to be moderately endowed with A cups. I couldn't take my eyes off of Mattie's nipple. I'm not sure if it was because was her breast consisted of just this large puffy mound, or because it was pierced with a silver metal dog bone-shaped bar.

Mattie turned toward me and caught my downward glance, but just smiled. As she continued speaking to Ann, I saw that her tongue had a similar bar through it. The bar would lightly click on her teeth at times, and I guess my intrigue was obvious.

Herman spoke up, the thirty-year-old telling me, "Yeah, we've been married seven years, but Mattie was my ninth grade science teacher. We've lived together since I got out of high school."