Our Bed and Breakfast Guest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie added, "Yes, I lost my husband to cancer, the year before I began teaching Herman. He really helped me forget the loneliness of being without a man in my life." Herman grinned knowingly; I needed not ask for details about their teacher-pupil relationship, but my imprisoned cock reacted my illicit thoughts of Mattie 'tutoring' the adolescent Herman way back when. Holy shit! This was such a turn of events for me. How silly were my dreaded thoughts, anyway?

Wine arrived and the four of us bantered for a few minutes, before Mattie reached into her pants pocket and retrieved a silver necklace. She opened the clasp and held it out to Ann, "Can you help me with this?" Ann wrapped the chain around Mattie's neck and hooked the clasp at the back. When Mattie played with the metal piece dangling from the chain, I recognized it immediately.

Mattie asked proudly, "Your wife has entrusted me with this." She held the metal key for me to scrutinize. It was the key for my cage. "Do you like?"

What should I have said? "No, I would rather be sitting next to you with a raging hard on right now?" Or, "No, I don't know what devious plan you all have for me tonight?" I thought for a moment and said, "Well, at least it matches your jewelry." It was at that point that I looked to Mattie's ring finger and noted that it was bare. I guess that I wasn't really surprised, since they both exude such a strong sexual nature. There was no need for Mattie to display a ring showing ownership.

My eyes darted to my wife and to Herman. In unison, the three of them loudly called out, "Surprise!" Guests from nearby tables turned to see what our celebration was about. Mattie's hand groped me through my pants. She leaned in and kissed me, her tongue keenly slipping into my mouth. Mattie extended her tongue and as it flicked within, the cool metal rod tickled and teased my teeth, gums, the roof of my mouth, and tongue. My eyes turned to Ann, who was lip-locked with Herman.

Neighboring patrons would have assumed that we were two couples in love, celebrating a birthday or something, but my cock recognized the sensuality of kissing another man's wife - both in front of him, and in public. All the while, Herman and Ann were lost in their own moment. It was such a surreal scene for me.

When Mattie unzipped me and caressed my metallic-encased package through my thin underwear, she could feel my aroused member straining between the bars, desperate to stand erect once again. Mattie's fingers found the puddle of precum that had seeped through my underwear, and she whispered in my ear, "You've wet your panties already. I'm glad that I'm not wearing any." She took my right hand and led it to the zipper of her leather pants. I unzipped her and delved inside the warm, damp place, where my middle finger found yet another piece of jewelry, encircling the tip of Mattie's clitoris. Which, by the way, felt enormous compared to the tiny bean that is Annie's.

Our kisses ended, and Mattie let go of me. "This is going to be a fun night. Don't you think, my sweet Annie?" It was then that I realized that Ann's eyes were closed. When I looked down, it was clear that both Mattie and Herman had a hand beneath the hem of my wife's dress and each was fondling Ann's pussy.

Ann opened her eyes dreamily and answered, "It already is, for some of us." She looked to me and mouthed the words, "I love you." With Ann's legs spread wide to give the couple full access to her needy pussy, my eyes darted up and down; not wanting to miss either the sensuous play beneath Ann's dress, nor her facial responses to their digital explorations.

The two stopped feeling up my wife abruptly when the waitress came to take our orders. We all calmed down some, and feasted on steaks and seafood, downing a few more drinks along the way. Mattie made no effort to button up her blouse, and I imagined sucking on her puffy nipples as soon as we got home.

I offered to pay for dinner, but Herman would have nothing of it. "This is my pleasure," he said, tapping his Visa card on the server's machine. "Yours will come later." The young lady serving us checked all of our faces to sort out what Herman might have meant, but none of us gave way to his innuendo.

When we got up from the table, Herman led the way out, with my wife on his arm. I took Mattie's arm in mine and we made our way back to the parking lot. "Sit up front with me," Herman called out to me, opening the left rear door of his car for Ann. I went to the passenger side and opened the rear door for Mattie.

Mattie said, "You two don't mind if we go back to my suite, do you? We can pick up your car in the morning."

I was game for just about anything at that point, as the idea of wife swapping with Herman had never entered my mind, since he first arrived at our door a few weeks ago. "You're the boss," I said, without thinking.

Mattie's eyes met mine, and a wry smile changed the contour of her lips as she replied, "Yes, I am." Herman drove toward the Doubletree, one if the finest hotels in town.

We were chatting of the mundane; of likes and dislikes, but not in a sexy way, when Mattie interrupted with, "Ann, may I kiss you?" Jesus, I thought. Another first! If Ann has ever kissed another woman, she never told me about it. Ann leaned in, clearly excited at the offer, and pursed her lips. I gazed at the two women who looked so natural French kissing, as if they had been long time lovers.

Herman peeked occasionally into his rear view mirror, as the two women exchanged saliva for a long while. I was gob smacked, expecting maybe a soft kiss from Ann, not having her ever seen her like this. I assume that Herman forewarned Ann of his wife's bisexuality, and that Ann had anticipated this as much as anything else, that evening.

Both women played through clothing, caressing a breast of the other, as their kisses turned into exploring a neck or an earlobe. Fingers found nipples and piercings; moans and soft coos filled the back seat. My dick fought against a formidable steel opponent. Ann said softly, "My God, Mattie. You are a wonderful kisser. And that thing on your tongue..."

Ann responded, "If you love the feel of it in your mouth, you are in for a real treat later." The two looked at me and giggled, while Herman pulled into the underground parking.

In minutes we were whisked to an upper floor suite, where champagne was on ice, with four glasses next to the bucket. The suite was immense, with a grand view of the harbor and the bridge spanning it. The main room featured a bar and a long 'L' shaped sofa. Herman popped the cork and poured while the girls walked around the lavish suite. Herman and I sat down and toasted to the adventure and remarked on the splendid food that they served at Woody's. The girls hadn't returned in awhile, so Herman suggested we go see where they were.

We walked into a large bedroom and there, sprawled naked on the king sized bed, were our wives. Mattie was on her knees, feasting on Ann's left nipple and Ann was already in the throes of an orgasm; Mattie's two fingers plunging to the last knuckle inside my wife.

Mattie was tanned all over, but where the skimpy waistband of her thong would be, had she been wearing one. A tramp stamp adorned the slender curve of her lower back, just above her small round buttocks, which framed the tight, dark pucker between. The stamp read, "FUCK IT OR EAT IT". Ann pushed Mattie's lips away from her reddened nipple when she could take no more. Mattie rolled over on her back, exposing her shaven vulva. My eyes widened when I saw the piercing I had teased back at the restaurant, at the tip of the longest and thickest clitoris I've seen in my life.

"You boys are just in time!" announced Mattie. She pointed at Herman. "Get naked and start eating Annie." Mattie looked at me. "Get your clothes off Jamie, but leave your panties on, and bring the chair in here from the desk in the living room. You are in for a real show."

I peeled off my clothes, as did Herman. I left to get the chair and when I brought it into the room, Herman had climbed up on the bed, his fat cock already beginning to grow.

"Over there," said Mattie, pointing to one side of the king sized bed. I rolled the chair into the assigned position, and sat in it before she ordered me to. Mattie was stepping into a black harness that looked like a sexy leather jock strap.

She reached into a bag on the dresser and pulled out a thick silicone phallus. Mattie attached it to a fitting at her crotch and the cock stood tall and erect. She strutted over to me and said, "Do you recognize this?" She was tugging on one of the bars pinned through her nipple, and wagging the thick dick from side to side.

Holy shit!

"Did you make a mold of Herman's cock?" I asked, incredulously.

Herman was already busy eating Ann, and Mattie answered me. "Yes. I wanted to fuck others, like my husband fucks me, so I had him replicated." It was true. But for the lack of foreskin enshrouding the plum-shaped knob, it looked exactly like Herman's thick cock.

Mattie moved behind her man on the bed, and squeezed out a supply of lube all over her fake phallus. "Get up on your knees, Hermy!" Her husband rose up on his knees while his face remained burrowed in Ann's cunt. Ann's hands held Herman's head firmly; controlling how much pressure he could exert on her oversensitive clitoris. His semi-aroused hose dangled beneath. I watched, tugging and rolling my fist around my cage, my own goo lubricating the steel bars, as Mattie pushed herself into Herman's ass.

"Mmmmm..." murmured Herman as Mattie penetrated him. I marveled at how she could so easily push the salami-wide toy past his anus, and deep into Herman's rectum. He raised his mouth from Ann's pussy long enough to call out, "I've missed you, Mat." His moans continued while his wife fucked her man. Ann began to ascend into her own orgasmic world, with Herman's talented tongue flicking across her engorged bean.

Mattie took hold of the younger man's hips and pushed the girthy weapon against his prostate. As his wife began to hammer her toy faster and faster into his rectum, Herman's cock grew more rigid as it flailed about with each determined stroke. Inch by inch, it grew to its full potential from the onslaught of his wife's thrusts.

Ann had by then pushed his mouth from her clit, so Herman kissed along Ann's thighs and belly while receiving Mattie's hard and heavy thrusts. Herman's head fell between Ann's thighs and he exhaled a long, guttural moan.

Mattie continued at a hate fucking pace and called out one more word with each impassioned thrust, "You're...going...to...bust...your...nut! ...Oh... fuck..." Before she could finish her next word, Herman's rigid cock began to spit rope after rope of milky semen onto the sheets, jerking wildly from side to side while Mattie pounded his prostate. Sounds of release were muffled, as his face remained buried between my wife's thighs.

"Oh, that's Momma's good boy." Mattie slowed her pace quickly, once her husband collapsed onto his belly. She pulled her phallus from his anus, and smiled at me. "Mommy is home," she said quietly.

Ann stared at me, "Did he cum?"

I answered, "He fucking did! Without touching himself!" Herman nodded, his head still buried beneath Ann's pussy.

Ann looked on in disbelief. Herman fell to one side of Ann, and she gazed at the sheets that had been darkened by Herman's streams of jizz.

"Every time," gloated Mattie. "I think he likes the feel of a good cock as much as I do." She was unbuckling and stepping out of her strap-on harness; the life-sized toy was shimmering with lube. Then, one hand toyed with her necklace, fingering the grooves and bumps of the key.

"So, my new friend, Jamie, Do you want to come out to play?"

I looked down at my useless and straining cock, unsure of what Mattie had in store for me. But I was mildly relieved that she was done with her pegging harness. And God knows I had wanted to play for a while.

"I do, Mattie. Will you free me?"

Mattie moved past me, and lay down on the bed. "If you can make Mommy cum, she will unlock your little cock. Crawl over here and eat Mommy's pussy."

Instead of going down on Herman's wife right away, I crawled to the bed and up Mattie's body so I could bite and kiss her marvelously puffy nipples. It was her turn to close her eyes while I pursed my lips around the metal bar and stretched her breast meat to its limit. Mattie began moaning loudly.

Ann was cuddled into Herman's chest, her fingers toying with his floppy cock, smearing his cock head with his own cum. I moved between Mattie's legs and pushed them apart so that I could rub my aching package against her pussy, while I suckled on her tender teats. Mattie cried out, "Oh, fuck! That feels so good." I humped my cloth-covered, metal-jacketed cock up and down her slippery labia, dreaming of how hard I would soon be and how velvety smooth Mattie's pussy would be for me.

Mattie used both hands to pry my lips from her nipple, sending the message that she had more urgent needs below. I kissed my way down her slender belly, to her smooth mons. My chin bumped her swollen clitoris first, the stumpy roll of erect tissue nearly two inches long.

I felt the cool ring that pierced the abundant flesh of her hood, and pursed my lips around it, as I had done to her nipple moments ago. Mattie's breath drew in when I began to make humming noises with the loop gripped tightly between my teeth. The vibrations sent a chill along her delicate rod, inflaming her senses to the core.

Mattie softly cupped my head in her hands, offering, "That's my boy. Now, suck on Mommy's dick." I did as told, sucking the pink tip of her clit into my mouth and moving up and down her girl shaft until my lips were pressed into her fleshy root. Both of her hands held me firm so as to control my every move.

Our roles were oddly reversed. The woman was guiding the man up and down her clit as though she was being fellated, and he would be the willing cocksucker. For an instant, I imagined Mattie holding my head in place and spewing wads of semen into my waiting mouth. I pictured her husband doing the same; using my mouth for his erotic pleasure.

I felt Mattie's feet land on my shoulders while she ground her pussy into my nose, mouth and chin. I was so near the edge myself, I wondered if my cock might go off, untouched, as I had witnessed Herman do earlier. Then, growling like a feral cat, Mattie's hips rutted ever more intensely into me, until her head bucked forward and she began a long howling moan of delight. A warm gush of clear fluids soaked my chin and throat in Mattie's honey. Her body contorted through every limb as her orgasm overtook.

I moved to the pink tip and flicked up and down on Mattie's bean for another thirty seconds or so, until my lover fell limp, exhausted from my ministrations.

When I looked to my wife, she smiled back; Herman had recovered enough to enter her once more from behind. Ann said, "You're drenched, Jamie!" while her lover serviced her once more. My face, throat, and chest were glazed in Mattie's juices.

I moved up Mattie's body and our lips found the other. "You have a delightful tongue, Jamie," she offered. We kissed for a moment, Mattie tasting her own flavor. We just held each other for a while, while the other two moved rhythmically next to us. Soon, Mattie began to play with my package through my cum and juice soaked underwear. "Take your undies off, my sweet cuckold," she said in a smooth, motherly fashion. I hauled them down and off, tossing them onto the floor.

Mattie asked, as she undid the clasp at her neck that held the key to my release, "So, you've enjoyed watching Herman pleasing Annie, over and over, haven't you, little Jamie?" I was mesmerized by the gentle in-and-out of Herman's fat dick inside Ann's shaven puss.

"Yes, Mattie, I have."

"Not Mattie, Ma'am." The older woman defined the terms, turning the key in the padlock that has been my captor for nearly twelve hours.

"Yes, Ma'am, I have."

"He does have that sought after size that fits Annie so well, doesn't he?"

My eyes gazed at the facial expressions on Ann, while Herman pumped ever so slowly in and out. "Yes, Ma'am, Annie does moan differently when he is inside her."

Mattie withdrew the coiled metal tube from my cock, and my wrinkled penis flopped onto my belly, blood beginning to engorge it back to life. "Oh, you are one of the bigger cucks we've played with," she soothed, while her small hand fondled my lengthening shaft.

I smiled at her comment, but my pride would be short lived. "But, you are just lacking in the thickness that Annie, here, needs to feel fulfilled. Isn't that right Annie?"

Mattie had already made a fist that was gliding up and down my nearly rigid shaft. I looked once more to my wife as her lover slowly eased in and out of her depths. "Yes," replied Ann, "I have trouble feeling Jamie inside me, once Herman has finished fucking me."

While Ann's words cut me, my cock only stiffened at the dreamy look my wife gave, having her cunt stuffed so well. Mattie went on, while keeping her strokes in the same, unhurried tempo as her husband. "And you have learned how to satisfy his better cock with your mouth."

"Yes, Ma'am. I have," I murmured, her fist delivering the needed sensations that tightened my ball sack before its release.

"And, I'm sure Herman's fat dick tastes even better with Annie's juices slathered all over."

I nodded.

"Say it," she demanded.

"I love her taste on his cock."

Mattie squeezed just a bit tighter, "Tell Herman what you need, Cucky."

I felt my balls tighten; Ann was biting her lip in anticipation of my answer. "I need you to cum inside my wife, Herman." There, I said it. Immediately, the younger man began to spoon fuck Ann in a more hurried pace. Ann closed her eyes while her able lover forcefully plunged to her depths.

When Herman's breath became raspy, mine did as well. While he savored the silky sheath of my wife's cunt, I was relegated to a simple hand job to get me off. Mattie, recognizing the signs of Herman's inevitable release, quickened her strokes to keep up with his.

"Go ahead, Jamie. Spill your seed on your belly, Herman will cum where it matters." Those naughty words, along with a sigh from Annie, took Herman and me took the brink simultaneously.

Herman emitted a low growl, as his organ overfilled my wife's slick vessel with copious jets of his hot jizz. I unleashed the most intense orgasm of my life; the first stream of semen jetted in a high arc and splattered on the curly hairs of my chest, followed by two or three more shots; each landing with a splat on my belly and pubes. Mattie milked the rest from me; cum oozed down my shaft like candle wax. Meanwhile, gobs of semen dabbled Herman's thick shaft each time it pulled back from between Ann's velvety pussy lips.

"That's my good boy," said Mattie softly, using a finger to scoop up a dollop of my seed from my matted chest hairs. "This is what it tastes like, without Annie's juices on it." Mattie offered it to me. When I closed my lips over her finger, she added, "No sucking. Just lick it all over... like you are cleaning up her lover's cock."

I licked her finger clean of any remnants of my own cum and Mattie returned her digit to my chest to retrieve more goo to feed me again. It seemed so natural to do Mattie's bidding. Clearly I am as submissive as Herman, and it seemed that our newest guest relishes her power over men.

Herman and Ann were lying on their back, taking in my cum eating skills. "Now, I think it's time you go wash your little guy off." I looked at Herman and Ann with surprise, and a bit of shock. I thought Mattie would order me to clean my wife and her lover, after making me taste my own cum, and I felt a sense of disappointment in the moment, that she hadn't. Mattie reached across the bed to stroke Ann's face, and it was then that I realized that she had deprived me of that intentionally. I said nothing, and proceeded to the bathroom to wash up in the shower.