Our Best Friends' Exes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Thank you," she giggled.

"Don't take this the wrong way," I deadpanned, "But this is how I remember you best from the lake."

"We didn't spend much time fully clothed, did we?" Then, as if to remind me she wasn't there just to chat, she reached back and unfastened her bra. "But I don't think you ever got to see these," she declared, tossing the bra on the floor behind her.

"More's the pity," I whispered as I took in her beautiful breasts for what was indeed the first time. Smaller than Jen's, but just as elegant and rather perkier, they were irresistible. As I leaned in and kissed her left nipple, I remembered all I'd read about how smaller ones have more response, and I hoped it was true.

Clearly it was, for Angela moaned with joy from the first touch of my lips. "Oh, Tom!" I tried to slide one arm around her back, but she stopped me and placed my hand firmly on her other breast. "Both of 'em, Tom!"

"Nothing like a woman who knows what she wants," I quipped between luxurious licks.

Angela laughed. Any shyness she'd felt about her body now long gone, she held me tightly and scratched my back as I went to town on her breasts. With my one free hand I found my way into her damp panties -- all she was wearing now -- and had no trouble finding her clit with my middle finger. "Aooooow!" she yelped. "You found it!"

Was that really so unusual?

I knew better than to ask, of course. Instead I stroked her into a wonderful lather that had her screeching in joy and digging her nails into my back through my shirt. Within a minute she said it: "Gonna come!"

"Please do," I whispered, and sucked harder still on her nipple while switching to my thumb to do the rubbing so I could reach two fingers inside her. It was an awkward angle, but worth it for the delicious embrace of her soft inner flesh on my fingers.

It was delicious for Angela too, for she came with a delightful screech and smothered my head against her breasts. "Oh, God, yessss Tom!" Once she'd caught her breath and loosened her embrace, I began to slide my fingers out, but she shook her head. "Stay in there!" she ordered. And so I did. "Tom, I can't believe I nearly threw this away for some silly game!"

"Never mind that," I said. "No harm done. Now then..." Reluctantly I slipped my fingers out over her continued objection, which ended when she realized what I did have in store for next. I scooped her up in my arms and stood up. "You haven't seen the bedroom yet," I pointed out.

"Can't wait to see it," she said with a grin.

The bedroom curtains were drawn, so the view was even dimmer as I lay her down on my bed and finally got her panties off. I could, though, see well enough that she had just a sparse blonde bush, another interesting contrast from Jen's thick and dark one -- but Jen was in the past and I had no doubt I was viewing my future laid out before me with her legs spread wide.

"Get those pants off before they rip in half!" she ordered me. And I did, hoping she was enjoying the view half as much as I was admiring her body. I never was able to convince myself women admire us the same way we admire them, but Angela certainly seemed to do so as I hurriedly tore off my shirt, t-shirt and last of all my boxers. "Oh, that's beautiful!" she declared as I triumphantly kicked them off.

Leaving my stocks and her stockings on just for a laugh, I climbed onto the bed and welcomed both her hands on my hard cock. "Ready for that?" I asked.

"Dying for it!" she corrected, and I let her guide me effortlessly inside.

I went slowly at first, savoring every bit of the lovely sensation and enjoying her passionate responses. One thing I'd learned about women by then: never assume a woman's personality in public has anything to do with what she'll say or do in bed. Once again I saw -- or rather heard -- as much with Angela, for the demure Southern belle act was gone in favor of grunts and yelps worthy of the hottest porn I'd ever seen. "Ram it into me, baby! Faster! Now!" I obeyed and her responses grew even more delightfully guttural. Her lithe body wriggled beneath me in the darkness, growing rigid for an instant each as she came twice more. If I thought of Jimmy or Jen at all in those moments...well, I'm quite sure I didn't.

"Come for me!" she ordered breathlessly after her third orgasm. "Hard as you need to go!"

An order is an order, and I flailed away like never before. I went at it so hard I was a little afraid it might be painful for her, but she responded only with enthusiastic encouragement. "Ramitin! Harder! Yes! Yes!"

I've never been much for making noises of my own in bed -- in fact, I tend to be pretty jealous of the way women can do that -- but this time I did let out a yelp as I came at last.

Angela giggled a bit. "I hope your neighbors hadn't gone to bed yet," she said as I finally came to a stop, still inside her, and she closed her legs around me to keep it that way. "I've never heard a man come that loudly."

"Never?" That was all the reassurance I needed as far as Jimmy was concerned!

"Never. Somehow I knew you'd be wonderfully responsive, though, Tom. Don't ask me how, you just struck me as the type. From day one, back by the lake. The shy ones are always the greatest."

"Well, thank you!" I kept to myself my thoughts of how much trouble she could have saved both of us if she'd just let me know she was interested back then. But none of that mattered now. "I'm so glad you came out here."

"It was your idea, wasn't it? 'What are you doing on the fifteenth?'"

"Wish I could take credit for this, Angela. I really do. Anyhow. Merry Christmas."

"It certainly is!"

In the morning, we showered together and I told her I'd be treating her to breakfast at my favorite neighborhood diner. "Sometimes you have to wait in line, but their pancakes are worth it," I said as we got dressed. "Oh, but first, we'd better check my e-mail."

"Why?" Angela asked. "Work got you catching up on stuff even on the weekends too?"

"Well, yes, but that's not what I meant," I said as I turned my computer on. "I think you're going to love this, Angela."

"Love what?"

Sure enough, there was a message from Jimmy. "Let's see how Jimmy's proposal went."

"His proposal to whom?"

"You."

"What?!"

"Let's just read his e-mail," I said, and turned the computer screen so she could read it as well as I.

Dude:

It's official at last! Angela's going to make an honest man out of me. There were a few other people on the observation deck, but that only added to it -- they applauded as she burst into tears and said yes. Can't promise I'm going to invite you to the wedding, because she wants it really intimate, but we'll see. Anyhow, better luck next time with your own love life, my friend. And Merry Christmas.

Jim

"That bastard," Angela said. "How long has he been stringing you along like this?"

"Just about as long as you and I've been back in touch," I said. "But hey, the joke's on him, isn't it?"

"Sure is," she said, and as I stood up she threw her arms around me. "Listen, I don't mean to jump the gun, but if we ever get married..."

"We're not inviting him."

"Damn right."

And we didn't. Or Jen, because we never heard from her again. But Scott and Shelly did both attend two years later when we tied the knot. All were agreed Jimmy would have hated the whole thing. Which was good enough for us both.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers