Our Big Cock Threesome: The Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes, yes, fuck, I'm cumming," she told me as her body started to convulse. I kept fucking her hard through her orgasm until I could feel her body begin to relax, and then I slowed the strokes, slower, slower, until I had it all the way in her but not moving. Then, I just left it there, allowing her to enjoy the aftershocks as they made her pussy pulse around the thickness of the big cock still in her pussy. She says after she cums from the big guy, she can feel a pulsing sensation, with every heartbeat, around the entrance to her pussy where it is stretched tight around the shaft. The first time we used the big guy, she told me she had forgotten what that felt like and how she missed that sensation. So I always left the big guy in her pussy for a while after she cums so she could fully enjoy that sensation.

We laid like that for a minute before I slowly withdrew the big guy from her pussy. As the head of the dildo reached her opening, I had to give it a good tug to get the big head to pop back out of her tight pussy. Jess let out a little whimper and a quiet "ouch" as it pulled free. Then she rolled over to me and started kissing my neck. Then, she reached down and lightly dragged her fingers across my semi-erect dick.

She continued to kiss my neck and said into my ear, "Did you like using that big cock on me?"

"Mmm-hmm. I love making you cum with it. You cum so hard with it," I told her; my dick was now immediately getting hard.

"Get your stuff, let me play with you," she said.

My stuff was lubrication (usually Vaseline) for playing with my dick. What she wanted to do was one of my favorite things, which was to have her stroke my dick while edging me and talking to me about whatever our sexual fantasy of moment was. Then, I would usually end up fucking her pussy to cum, but we would spend a good 20-30 minutes with her playing with my dick teasing me before I began fucking her to my own orgasm.

Jess was now lying on her back, and I knelt over her on the bed with a knee on either side of her hips. She took some Vaseline on her hand and started to coat my dick, getting it well lubricated. Vaseline does not rub in like other lubricants and is perfect for a long stroking session like this. Once I was kneeling over her, I would lean forward, resting onto my elbows, so my head was close to hers. With my mouth near her ear and hers near mine, we keep our voices low, and it contributes to our intimacy. It was very intimate and vulnerable, enabling us to be more honest with each other by eliminating eye contact. This position also gave Jess great accessibility to my dick by creating a gap between our bodies and providing Jess free access to my dick and balls

as they hung from my body.

I also enjoyed being in this position when we talked about big cocks. With her stroking my dick. Her fingers on me as she compared my dick to the larger cocks she had been with. Telling me how she desires cocks that are much bigger than mine. It is such a huge turn-on for me, and the best thing is, her talking about the big cocks is also a huge turn-on for her.

Once we got into position, she started stroking me. We were quiet at first until she broke the silence, "What do you want to talk about?"

"I like how turned on you were," I told her.

"I was so horny I was crawling out of my skin," she said.

"Seeing a fat cock like John's go you that excited?" I asked.

"I think it was just everything combined. Everyone was nude, and yes, his fat cock too. It was very erotic. We have never been nude with a couple like that before. It was very sexual even though we were not having sex. Does that make sense?" Jess asked.

"Completely. It was very exciting. I was trying to take it all in and not miss anything."

"Did you seeing Chrissy naked turn you on?" she asked.

"I liked seeing someone naked, of course. It's always exciting seeing someone naked, and she is cute, but I was more turned on by you being naked in front of them and you seeing them naked," I said.

"Did you know John had a big cock?" she asked me.

"Not like that. I had seen him in the locker room when we were in high school, but I didn't really pay that much attention to who was big or not back then. I like how it turned you on, though."

"I have not seen another one other than yours in a very long time and have never seen one that looked so thick as his," she said.

"You said Mike was thick like the big guy," I reminded her. Mike was her Ex-boyfriend she was dating before me. He is a real douche bag, but he had a huge cock.

"I don't think he was as thick as John. He was longer maybe, but John's looked a lot thicker."

"Maybe that is why Mike didn't seem as thick as John because John is not as long, so he looks fatter than Mike's," I said.

"Maybe, but Mike's head was not that big for sure. I am still surprised by how big his head is; it looked so wide."

"A lot wider than mine?" I said jokingly.

She laughed a little, "Yes, baby, a lot bigger than yours," she said, emphasizing the words "a lot" and giving the head of my dick in her hand a little squeeze.

"What do you think they thought when they saw my dick?" I asked with a tingle in my ball sack. I loved the comparison aspect.

"They were probably surprised you are small, just like I was at first. Everyone just assumes you have a big cock," she said. My dick immediately responded in her hands to the comments. He could tell and gave my balls a light squeeze. This may not be a turn-on for some, but it is the best teasing and foreplay she could possibly do for me. I was really enjoying it, and she knew it, taking her time with her stroking to not bring me over the edge too quickly.

"Were you embarrassed that they were seeing my small dick?" I asked.

"I was not embarrassed for me. I love you, and I love all of you the way you are. I am proud of you and proud to call you mine. But I know what you mean, and I did feel a little embarrassed for you at one point. When you and John were sitting on the side of the hot tub with your feet in the water, you could clearly see how much bigger he is than you. His cock was hanging down over his balls, and his head was touching the ground. It looked like he was half-hard, actually. But did was still soft and looked really small, and it was not hanging down at all. So with you guys sitting side by side like that, it was very noticeable how small you are compared to him. Looking at the two of you together, I did think to myself, "Wow, he looks so small right now."

As I said, we have learned over the past year, to be honest. Jess knows I like to be inside her mind and wanted to understand exactly what she was thinking and how she was feeling at a particular moment. She knows it does not hurt my feelings but rather turns me on to know her real thoughts. She is not mean or vindictive, which makes it work for us. The simple fact is that Jess honestly thinks I have a small dick. Not an average-sized one, which it actually is, but a small one. She loves big cocks, and she thinks there are more big cocks in the world than small ones. Keep in mind, she is young. Either way, the honesty works for us, and hearing her tell me that she felt sorry for my small dick at that moment made me ready to cum.

"What do you think Chrissy thought about my dick?"

"At that same time, I did think to myself, 'she probably wonders how he satisfies me.'" I had a moment where I was thinking she was probably cocky because her man has this big fat cock, and my man doesn't." she told me. My dick was rock hard in her hand, listening to her tell me what she was thinking.

"Were you jealous of her because she got to go in there and fuck his big cock, and you were only going to get my little dick?"

"I love your dick even though it is small, you know that, and I knew I would get the big toy, so I didn't feel like I was being cheated. Plus, you are so much more than he is. He is kind of a loser when you get down to it, and you are an amazing man, so no, I was not jealous."

"I guess I mean, were you "envious" then. Envious that she was going to get to fuck this big cock that was right in front of you, and you were only going to get to fuck my small dick?" I asked.

"Yes, I was a little envious of that, I guess. It was hard not to be," she said.

"Did you wish you could fuck his big cock?" I asked.

"I don't know if I wish I could fuck his cock, but when we started to mess around, and I was waiting for you to start to fuck me, I did think to myself how I wish you had a big cock right now," she said.

"Do you wish that

a lot?"

"Sometimes. I do think about what it would be like if you had a big cock sometimes."

"Were you disappointed when you felt me enter you earlier?" I asked.

"Not at first. It felt good at first. You were so rough by just shoving it in, but then I was so wet, and once you got going and I loosened up, I really couldn't feel much, and I kept wanting more. That part was a bit frustrating, I guess,"

"Did it feel small in you?"

"Not at first, but then yes, after a few minutes, it kind of felt mall,"

"Does it usually feel small like that?"

"Not until I cum the first time and then after I cum and we are still going at it, that's when it feels really small. Or if sometimes you are not fully hard, it feels really small then."

"Does it feel small in your hands right now?"

"Yes, a little bit."

"Smaller than usual?"

"Maybe. It usually feels small in my hands, but after seeing John and getting fucked by the big guy, it's hard not to notice how small you are."

"Imagine it was as big and fat as John's. Your hands would not be able to fit around it."

"Mmm. That would be hot."

"Tell me what you think? Or fantasize about,"

"I fantasize about that sometimes, that you have a big cock. To be honest, I have been thinking about that a lot lately," she said, trailing off a bit.

"Me having a big cock or getting fucked by a big cock?"

"Both, I guess. It's just that with all our talking about big cocks, I have been thinking about it a lot lately. I guess I miss it a little. Then tonight, John had his big cock, right there in front of me. It really made me want to fuck a big cock more than usual," she said.

"Do you still want it? Are you still thinking about his cock?"

"Yes, a little, my pussy is so wet right now," she said.

I took that as my queue. I slid off her, reached into our nightstand, and got out her vibrator. It is a small pink bullet-type vibrator meant to be used on the clit more than insertion. I turned it on and handed it to her. She immediately spread her legs and brought it to her clit. I grabbed the big guy, and I put some lube on its big head, and I started to rub it up and down her slit. There was resistance as I began to push the big head into her pussy, but she was still loose from the first round and the head popped in without much effort.

"There you go, here is some big cock for you. Do you wish it was a real cock?"

"Oh god yes," she said, and she reached for my hard dick with her free hand and started to stroke me.

"Tell me what you want, baby," I asked as I was slowly working the big guy in and out of her pussy.

"That feels so good. Don't stop," she said.

"Go slow, tease yourself. Don't rush it," I told her, and I stopped moving the big guy in and out but left it buried deep in her pussy. Reluctantly, she moved her buzzer away from her clit. I could tell she moved it because now that she has the ring in her hood, it makes a little rattle noise when she has her buzzer on her clit.

"You want to feel the real thing again, don't you? I real big fat cock in you pussy? Not just a dildo but the real thing. It's ok, you can tell me. I know you do."

"I can't stop thinking about it. John's was so real right there. It wasn't seeing it in a porno. It was so different and real, and it was right there a few feet from me. I just can't get over how thick he is. I can't get it out of my mind," she said. I started to move the big guy again but slowly.

"Maybe we need to have a threesome with someone with a big cock and let you get that feeling again," I said.

"I don't know. Maybe. It was just so big. I forgot what a big cock looked like and how hot they looked. It was so full and heavy looking. I kept staring at it, hoping he would get fully hard so I could see how big it gets," she said.

"Maybe we need to see if Chrissy and John want to join us?" I said, unsure how that would be received.

"No, not like this. Not with Chrissy here. I don't want another girl with us if we do something like that. I want to be the center of attention," she said. It sounded like she had given this more thought than I was aware of. "Besides, I know you want to watch a big cock go in me so you can't be busy with another woman," she said.

"I really do want to see you take a big cock. You know I do. Maybe John could be the one to try this with? We know him, but he is not too close to us. He lives out of state, which avoids a lot of complications. If it gets weird after, or it does not go well, we don't have to invite him back for a while or ever. His big fat cock could be a lot of fun to play with,"

"Hmm, I don't know. I always imagined it would be a stranger," she said.

"Think about it. He is calm and fun. I think he would listen to me and not be stupid. Also, we already know he has a huge cock, so we don't have to gamble on a stranger having a big cock either. John's cock may not be as long as you would have hoped for, but it is super thick," I told her, and I started to move the big guy in and out of her pussy slowly again. She moved her buzzer back to her clit.

"Think of him in here now, looking down at your pussy and your little pussy slit inviting him to put his fat cock into it. Imagine how hard his big fat cock would get knowing he gets to enter your sweet tight pussy."

Soft moans came from Jess. She was stroking my hard dick in rhythm with the big guy going in and out of her pussy.

"We will both take turns licking your pussy first. Getting you wet and ready. Imagine what it will feel like to have a new set of lips on your pussy, sucking on your ring, flicking your clit. I want to see you take both of us in your hands. I want us to look down and see you stroking his big fat cock in one hand and my small dick in the other. I want him to look down too and see how much bigger he is than me. Give him the satisfaction knowing he is going to give you so much more cock than you are used to." As I said this, I started to pick up the pace with the big guy. She was moaning and moving under the vibrations of her buzzer.

"Think of how far your little pussy lips will have to stretch to get his big head in you. You will be stretched farther than you ever have. Your poor little inner lips will get pulled in by the friction of his thickness. Your tight pussy will grip his cock harder than any other pussy he has ever been in. He will moan and probably lose control with the feeling of your tight pussy wrapped around his massive cock."

She was moaning and stroking my cock hard now. Gripping it really hard in her hand. I started to fuck her harder with the big guy. She was raising her hips to meet each thrust.

"I want to hold your legs wide for him while he fucks you. I want him to look down and see your little pussy spread wide open for him. He can watch your tits move every time he buries that big fat cock into your tight pussy. I will tell him, 'harder, harder, fuck her harder, John. Make her little pussy hurt.'"

I was fucking her hard now with the big guy while I described the moment. Bottoming out into her pussy with every stroke. She started to convulse as her second orgasm came on and started screaming, "Fuck me harder, yes I am cumming John, fuck me harder." I couldn't believe she had said his name. I was stunned but also turned on. She kept pumping my dick fast and hard as her orgasm came to an end.

"In my mouth, give me your dick. I want to suck you. Cum in my mouth," she said. She does not blow me much. Sometimes she will do it as foreplay, but I always want her mouth available to talk to me because we like to dirty talk so much. She can't speak with my dick in her mouth; therefore, she does not blow me much. Another thing is that she never swallows either, but she was on a mission at this moment.

She took my dick into her mouth. She grabbed the base with her hand and jerked me into her mouth. She used her other hand to stroke my balls. She was licking and sucking, going as deep as she could, she had it supper wet and slippery, and the spit was dripping down around my balls, making them extremely sensitive. I grabbed her by the back of the head and told her I was about to cum. She reached around with her hands and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop without missing a beat.

We collapsed to the bed, breathing hard and sweating. After a few minutes, Jess rolled over to me and said, "Do you think they heard us?"

"You mean did they hear you scream John's name? Hmm, I don't know, but I would be surprised if they didn't." The truth is the house is sprawling and very large. The guest rooms were on the far side, with several walls between us. The air conditioning was also on, and the windows were all closed, so I highly doubt they heard anything, but I wanted her to think they had. And who knows, maybe they did.

"It just kind of slipped out. I didn't realize it until after my orgasm what I said. I was in the moment pretending it was him fucking me like you were saying. It just kind of came out."

"I don't think they heard. If they did, oh well. Chrissy will get off knowing you were fantasized about her man's big cock. I am sure John would not mind that you were fantasizing about his cock."

"Are you serious about having a threesome with him?" she asked.

"I am serious about having a threesome with a big cock. I would rather let you get some big cock with me around than have you frustrated with my small dick and cheating on me with some random guy. This way, I get to be a part of it and watch a big fat cock go into your pussy," I said.

"I wouldn't do that. I would never do that. Why would I? Honestly, if I asked you to let me fuck someone, I think you might actually let me," she said.

"If the guy had a big cock I would. No other average or small dicks are getting near your pussy. You already have one of those at home," I told her.

"No, I don't want to fuck someone without you. It should be a threesome. I don't want to do something like that without you. I want you there with me. Talking in my ear and telling him what to do. Just like you just talked about. That is my fantasy."

"You want it to be John, don't you? Be honest, it's ok," I told her.

"I think he would be a good fit. As you said, we know him, and he is not that close to us. He is good-looking, and I know he wants to fuck me. I can tell by how he looks at me and how he flirts when you are not around. So I am sure he will be up for it," she replied.

"And let's not forget he has a very big cock," I remarked.

"And yes, there is that too. I still can't get over how big his head is. It's just so fat. But, I am not going to lie; I am very curious to see what it looks like when he is fully hard," she said.

"Well, I guess we are probably going to find out by the sound of things. So let's sleep on it and give it some thought, but I think I would be up for trying," I told her.

"I am sure tomorrow when I sober up, and my pussy stops throbbing, I will think this is a bad idea. But, right now, it's just the booze and the afterglow talking."

"We will see. We will see."

12