Our Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Remy is finally allowed to have sex with his mothers.
9.6k words
4.6
15.2k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CazzyGoth
CazzyGoth
82 Followers

Note: This story will consist of male on futa, male on female, futa on female, futa on male, futa on futa and potentially female on futa and male. All characters are age 18 years or older.

~

Remy and his friend, Ben, brought the grocery bags in for us. Ivy and I got to cooking right away. The boys were inside playing video games all day instead of going out with the rest of their friends. Something about a new update. They just had to check it out. Remy wanted to eat dinner in his room, but he knows better. Ben and him both groaned as they joined us at the table. Ridiculous little boys.

I got stuck in traffic on the way back from dropping off Ben. Unsurprisingly, Remy was already in the bed with his mom by the time I got home. Of course he'd get off his game for her. Ivy was reading one of her books while he laid his head in her lap.

Remy turned his attention to me once I joined them. I instantly stroked his hair, giving him lots of love as he cuddled into my arms. With his leg on top of mine, he was almost close to mounting me.

"Oh my goodness. The father killed him!" Ivy shouted. "That's crazy!"

"What happened?" I looked over at her, rubbing Remy's back as he held onto me.

"The boyfriend cheated on his daughter."

"So he killed him? That's a bit much."

"I know. That's enough of that for tonight." She said, setting the book on the nightstand. "You two look comfy."

I giggled, sticking my tongue out at her. "Well, you weren't giving the baby any attention. Too busy with that silly book."

"Yeah? Well, I want him now. Give me."

"You guys can share me." Remy giggled, yawning as he rubbed his eyes.

"I want you to myself, babe." Ivy pouted, pushing against us. "No fair."

Our boy ranted about his game for what seemed like forever. He can be such a nerd at times, but it's so cute. He's usually not crazy about gaming, but he really enjoys this specific shooter. Remy's hand, for some reason, found its way onto my cock. He kept it there for a bit until he pulled away, apologizing. I kind of liked it.

"It's okay, babe." I giggled. "I don't mind."

"I can... I can touch it?" He asked, looking up at me with those shy brown eyes.

"I know you're curious about Mommy. Do you want to play with it?"

"Um... wouldn't that be gay?"

"Of course not, silly. I'm not a man, am I?" I giggled, ruffling his hair.

"No. Well, I guess you're right."

"It's up to you. I know there's probably other things you'd like to touch more."

"Like... vaginas." Ivy blurted, playfully biting her finger. "Maybe mine."

"R-really, Mom?" Remy turned to her as soon as his eyes lit up.

Ivy slowly nodded, trying to seduce our own son as she fingered the trim of her crop top. Remy quickly hugged her, groping her ass at the same time. She pulled his head into her cleavage, biting her lip as Remy sniffed and nuzzled her white skin. His beautiful butt filled out those little boxer briefs perfectly. I desperately wanted to grab his bottom. My dick started to stiffen in seconds. Ivy slid off her panties while Remy gently kissed her chest, constantly breathing in her scent. She was in immeasurable heat as she grabbed his hand and brought it to her pussy. Remy was out of his his mother's tits in seconds, eager to pleasure her.

"Remy, take your underwear off. I'm sure Anna would like to see that cute butt." Ivy giggled, patting his chest. "We don't want to exclude Mommy, right?"

"R-right." Remy agreed, taking his fingers away from her to pull his boxers off.

Right away, I pushed up against him and gripped his hip, caressing his entire lower body as my cock started to pull apart my shorts. My bulge pushed against his bare butt, which he liked. Ivy wrapped her leg over his, brushing her toes against his skin as he continued to finger her. Once I got to Remy's chest, gently fondling his nipples, his moans were so soft. He sounded like a girl. I applied pressure to his hairless skin, my hand soon finding its way around his throat. Remy didn't hesitate to suck my fingers once I slid them into his mouth.

He got lost in my embrace, so much so that he was barely fucking Ivy anymore. She grabbed his hand, making him finger her even deeper. He was still so taken aback by my approach, his head partly turned back to me as I kissed and licked his neck, even nibbling on his ear a little bit. He always smells so good, I just can't resist a taste test here and there. I giggled and gently smacked his face, telling him to focus on his mother's pussy for a moment.

"I thought I was your favorite, silly boy." Ivy teased, holding his hip as he fingered her.

"M-mom, I love you both equally."

"Our son has such an amazing body, babe." I giggled, rubbing his belly.

"Isn't it sweet his mommies get to explore it before anyone else?" Ivy asked, smiling.

After a few minutes, Ivy pulled away from Remy so she could grab the condoms from the nightstand drawer. I bought a new box just a few days ago. He followed behind her, pulling on her hips as he was just too horny. He wanted his mommy. Remy's eyes ballooned as soon as Ivy returned, opening the little box of Trojans.

"Do you know how to put this on?" Ivy giggled, ripping open the packaging.

"Uh... not really."

"Are you sure you're gonna pay attention in college, babe?" I asked him.

"Y-yes, Mom. I promise I will."

"Okay, look." Ivy got on her knees and leaned over him. "You have to pull back your foreskin before you put the condom on. Slide it all the way down, and then pinch a little bubble at the top. That's where your semen collects. Good?"

"Perfect. I got it, Mom." Remy replied, stars in his eyes as he caressed her thigh.

Ivy gently patted his chest before she laid back down. She motioned to him as soon as she spread her legs wide. Remy quickly got up, so eager to lose his virginity.

"Our baby boy is all grown now, huh, Anya?" Ivy giggled, grabbing my hand.

Ivy spit on her fingers, nicely lathering up her entrance before she allowed Remy to begin. He was suddenly very put-together. The confidence was unwavering. He slid into Ivy perfectly. The shape of her pussy accepted his healthy-sized girth very well. Remy's eyes closed as his jaw dropped, an overwhelming sensation hitting him as his body finally felt the inside of a woman. It took him a few seconds before he started to push deeper. Ivy gently stroked Remy's back as he got on top of her. It didn't take long until his five inches were all the way inside his mother. He sank his head into Ivy's chest, groaning as he felt the wetness of his birthplace.

I absolutely loved the view of our thin boy in between Ivy's legs. Remy's buttcheeks bunched up so tight as he parked himself inside his mother for a moment. Ivy giggled and bit her lip, running her fingers through his brown hair as he moaned into her tank top. Once he pulled himself up, he looked Ivy into her eyes as he gripped one of her hips, holding onto the bed with his other hand. The thrusts started slow and deep, Remy's face twitching and twirling as he rubbed against his mother's separating walls. Ivy loved pulling down on his lower lip. Remy's strained facial expressions made her a lot hornier. My cock was raging inside my shorts as I watched. It was just so hot.

"Fuck me faster, baby." Ivy said to Remy as she pulled on my hand.

I pushed up against her and glued my mouth to hers. Ivy licked my lips as she giggled, grabbing my face with both hands once she slid her tongue into my mouth. I laughed with her, sucking on her tongue as she moaned deeply. Remy was thrusting much faster. While we kissed, I blindly pulled her tank top up, fondling her fat titties as I licked the roof of her mouth. The sound of Ivy and Remy's thighs meeting made a perfect plapping sound. His groans became louder and louder as the seconds passed. His stamina was very impressive for a virgin. I didn't think he'd last longer than a minute or two.

Remy pushed his face in between Ivy's breasts while he filled her with his entire dick. She held the back of his head after she let go of mine. I forced her chin up, passionately licking her mouth for a bit longer before I pulled away. Their moans combined as Remy's thrusts came to an end, his back tensing up as he throbbed inside his mother. He hugged Ivy so tight, his face flat against her boobs as he emptied his balls into the little bubble of his condom. She soothed him, rubbing his back until he finally stopped twitching.

"How was it, baby?" Ivy asked as Remy pulled out of her.

"That was the most amazing feeling ever." He replied, pulling off the condom. "Thank you so much, Mom."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." She grabbed my hand again. "Your mommies did as well."

"Maybe... I can try Anna too?"

"Slow down there, silly boy." I giggled. "That was a one time thing, you know."

"Come on, Mom. You really wouldn't let me?" He asked, puppy dog eyes and all.

"How 'bout you give your mommies some alone time, and we'll consider it?" Ivy said so lustily as she caressed my belly.

Seeing her mind control Remy was truly something else. She had a vice grip on our son's raging hormones. After just being inside her, he'd do anything for her. He quickly nodded and grabbed his underwear before he took off. Thank goodness Ivy dismissed him. I needed to bust a few nuts before it was time to sleep.

~

Remus has almost turned into a whole different person during these last few weeks. He hasn't mentioned Penelope once, nor has he shown any signs of sadness. Losing his virginity has done wonders for him. He's even coming home before his curfew and everything. Ivy and I haven't had to pester him to take the trash out either. It's been super refreshing. Oh, and our big boy has been sleeping in his room almost every day.

With all that being said, Remy has asked a few times for sex. Not begging or anything like that. He's been very respectful about it. Honestly, it's impressive how fast he has matured. As a reward, I had already decided I was going to let him fuck me. Ever since that special day, I've been thirsting to feel his dick inside me. Ivy has fucked me with strap-ons before, but it's obviously not the real thing. I've never been into men, but experimenting with Remy sounds like fun. His curiosity and desire for his mothers drives me wild.

"Someone's home early." Ivy said, looking over at Remy who was kicking off his sneakers at the back door.

Remy mumbled as he passed by, not even joining us on the couch. "Guess so."

"Come sit, hun." I barked. "What's wrong?"

"Well, I saw Penny at the park. It ruined my mood, so I just decided to come home."

"Aw, sweetie." Ivy kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. "You wanna watch a movie with us?"

Remy was pretty quiet, understandably so. He laid his head on Ivy's lap and kind of dozed off for a while. We started flipping through Netflix for another movie once the other one had ended, when Remy suddenly shifted himself, putting his legs over mine as he faced Ivy. He tarted licking at her exposed hip. She pulled on my arm, quietly bringing Remy's behavior to my attention. Looking so peaceful, his eyes were closed as he lapped up his mommy. Ivy placed her hand on his ass and gently started to rub it while he continued tasting her white skin. I turned off the TV and watched as my son and wife embraced each other. I was getting so jealous.

Remy started licking Ivy's belly and finally opened his eyes, looking up at her. He looked like a baby again, but this time instead of feeding on boobies, he was savoring a plump tummy. Ivy took the liberty of sliding her hand down his sport shorts and underwear as she started to rub his bare ass. Remy softly moaned, grinding his tight butt against his mother's hand as he swirled his tongue into her belly button. He was really enjoying himself, slurping on Ivy as if she was a human lollipop.

"So naughty." Ivy giggled.

"You taste so good, Mom." Remy smiled.

"I taste like skin, silly boy."

"Since Remy wants to be dirty, I think he should take his clothes off." I said, joining Ivy in groping his butt.

"You heard your mother. Come up for a second, honey bun." Ivy said, rubbing his shoulder as his licks came to a halt.

Remy was excited to undress for us. As soon as he slipped out of his shorts and briefs, he sat right in Ivy's lap, his back facing her as he pulled his shirt off. We were both surprised when our naughty boy started to grind his naked butt on Ivy. I wanted him on my cock so bad. Ivy gripped his hip and stroked his back at the same time, even grabbing his neck a little bit as she went up and down his body. She was really enjoying Remy's little lap dance. I couldn't keep myself from getting so worked up. The way Remy held his mother's knees as he glided his ass on her was so insanely hot. Catching a glimpse of his hard dick was only making me hornier.

Ivy whispered into his ear, and within seconds he was crawling onto my lap. He faced me as he started to grind perfectly against my raging bulge. Right when I gripped both of his hips, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pushed down against me. Remy was suffocating my cock with that tight ass of his. The more I groped his cheeks, the more excited he got. I could feel his hard pecker slap against my tank top every time he pushed down into my pelvis. My little boy was twerking on me. I never thought he'd be willing to do such things with my cock. Ivy already had her hand down her shorts, her face twirling as she bit her lip.

"Such a good boy." I huffed, patting Remy's ass as he rested on top of me.

"Did you like that?" He giggled.

"I loved it. I had no idea my son could give an amazing lap dance like that."

"Neither did I." Ivy said, grabbing Remy's butt. "You're so naughty, baby."

"I just wanna please my mommies."

"Yeah?" Ivy bit her lip. "I know another way you can please us." She giggled, forcing Remy's hand down her shorts.

"Mmh... I've been wanting it for days." Remy mumbled, navigating his fingers around Ivy's concealed pussy.

It was so hot digging my fingernails into his little buttcheeks as he started to finger Ivy. She pulled her shorts down and spread her legs for Remy, resting one of them on top of mine. He was licking his fingers almost every couple of seconds which really set Ivy off. She loved watching our son drink in her nectar. I couldn't keep myself from pushing forward, locking my arms around Remy's tight waist as I started to gently nibble on his neck. Remy was at the park for less than an hour, so he wasn't all that sweaty, thankfully. He still smelled like those sweet strawberries.

Ivy was getting annoyed with me because Remy was losing his focus on her pussy. His eyes started fluttering as I worshipped his body. She pulled him away from me, which he found funny, giggling as he was sat in between us. Gripping his hard cock, Ivy snarled at me as she started to jerk him off. I didn't care how jealous she was, I wasn't done with him. I latched my lips onto his neck, sucking his skin deeply for a solid minute, rewarding him with his first hickey. His arm being wrapped around my shoulder while I marked him was honestly such a turn on. Remy was in ecstasy, moaning in absolute pleasure as his mommies took control of him.

"You just had to go and mark him." Ivy snarled again while massaging his balls.

"Um, yeah. Remy is my property, right, baby?" I giggled, pulling on his chin.

"Mmh... y-yes, Mommy."

"He's mine too." Ivy huffed, wrapping her arms around his shoulder as she started to lick his neck. "Now it's my turn to mark you, honey bunny."

I took over Remy's cock, massaging his balls with one hand as I gently stroked his girth with the other. His eyes were fluttering again as Ivy sucked on his soft skin. She was even fingering one of his nipples with her free hand. Ivy's gentle touch is out of this world. I knew she was winning Remy over. I desperately wanted to one-up my wife. Having literally zero experience in the blowjob department, I was hesitant to take my son's cock into my mouth, but after hearing a few more of his moans, I quickly bent down and slid my mouth onto him. Remy instantly jerked forward, a sharp yelp escaping his lips. His movement kind of disoriented me, so I had to tuck a few loose strands of hair behind my ears. Once I was set, I tried to take his cock a bit deeper.

"Wow, baby." Ivy giggled. "I guess Anna wanted a taste of your penis, huh?"

"H-her mouth is so wet, Mom."

"This is a first for the both of you! Oh my goodness, how exciting!"

Having a real dick in my mouth felt so good. It didn't taste like the rubber dildos Ivy sometimes uses on me. Feeling my son's bulging veins on my tongue was amazing. Remy's strawberry scent and taste made up for the dried sweat. I was actually in love with his member. After feeling him out for a while, I got all of his five inches into my mouth. Taking his big cockhead down my throat was certainly a task. I couldn't stop gagging, but it felt amazing for the both of us. My boy's desperate moans only made me hornier.

Remy's pre-cum tasted delicious. After just a minute of trying to throat his cock as best as I could, a hand was suddenly on my head. Ivy was forcing me up and down, obviously impatient. My eyes rolled to the back of my head every time my lips pressed against Remy's hairless ballsack. Remy rested his hand on my lower back while I choked on his beautiful white dick.

I didn't want it to end, but Ivy certainly did. Her force was too much for Remy. My mouth was suffocating him. It was a nice couple of minutes of sucking until my boy couldn't take it any longer. Once again, I was pleasantly impressed by his stamina. With a violent throb of his entire body, he pushed upwards, hilting his cock all the way into my mouth as he orgasmed. Remy's hand replaced Ivy's on my head as he gently held me down on his member. His cum violently spurted down my throat. I was more than willing to drink it all down. I laid there, completely submitted to my darling boy as he pumped me full. It was such a thick and healthy load.

"Nng... wow." I giggled, wiping the saliva from my mouth as I brought my head up. "You are delicious, Remy."

"Thank you so much, Mom!" He quickly hugged me. "That felt so good!"

"Yeah, yeah." Ivy gave me mean eyes as she rubbed her clit. "You know, Remy, I can suck you off much better."

"R-really?"

"Stop being so jealous, babe!" I pushed her arm. "You're so mean to me."

"It's not a competition, guys." Remy giggled, caressing both of our thighs. "We can all have fun together."

"Are you going to come fuck your mother then?" Ivy asked, almost demanding as she forced his hand onto her pussy again.

Ivy led the way as we walked up the stairs to our bedroom. Remy's eyes were glued to her fat white ass, rightfully so.

While I undressed myself, Ivy went rummaging through the nightstand drawer to find the condoms. Since it'd been a few weeks, they were buried at the bottom, covered up by miscellaneous items. Remy couldn't contain his excitement, quickly getting behind her as he palmed her asscheeks. Almost instantly, he brought a hand around and stuffed his fingers up into her snatch. Ivy was shocked, tilting her head back against Remy as she left the drawer alone. Our big boy's hard cock was flush in between her thighs. Ivy put her hand over Remy's as he caressed her belly. Just a few seconds in, and their moans were already starting to match.

Ivy turned to the bed and tried to climb onto it, but Remy grabbed her hips, keeping her bent over the side. He leaned on top of her as he continued getting her off. Ivy was happy to surrender herself to our naughty boy. Full of confidence, Remy pulled himself up and started rubbing his dick against his mother's pussy. I felt some sort of way about him not wearing a condom, I'll be honest. Lying naked on my side of the bed all alone, I was already feeling very excluded. Remy placed his hand on Ivy's back as he readied his cock at her wet entrance. Resting her face on her crossed arms, Ivy moaned a bunch. Being controlled by her own son was making her so incredibly horny.

CazzyGoth
CazzyGoth
82 Followers