Our Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mommy." He whispered, nuzzling my chest once again.

"Shhh... stay right here." I said, soothing him. "You filled me up, naughty boy."

"You just feel so nice inside. I didn't want it to end. I'm really sorry."

"I'll just take some of Ivy's birth control. Don't worry about it, Remy."

"Mom, did you cum?" He giggled.

I was embarrassed to answer him, taking my eyes away from his as he burned me with a stare. I giggled and bit my lip, turning back to him as I nodded my head.

"I can't believe it!" He laughed, gently pulling his cock out of my sore pussy. "Was I really that good, Mom?"

"Yes, baby. You made me feel amazing."

"I see your... other part is still excited." He said, mentioning my hard cock.

"It's okay, Remy. It'll go down."

"Mom... maybe I can make it go down myself?" He smiled, caressing my thigh.

"Oh, are you sure? I don't know, bunny."

"It's not gay since you're a girl, right?"

"Well, that's true. I just don't want you to feel weird about it, honey."

Remy sat on his knees in between my legs, inching closer to me until he finally wrapped his hand around the base of my shaft. My cock throbbed instantly, the unfamiliar feeling of his touch sending shocks of pleasure up my spine. His palm was so soft. He gently stroked me up and down, fascination filling him as his eyes locked onto my member. His other hand caressed my thigh before it found its way onto my belly, then down to my pubes. After a little bit of pumping, Remy finally started stroking me with both of those gentle palms. It was so exciting.

"Does this feel nice, Mom?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Your hands feel so good." I nodded, groping my breasts. "Mommy might cum soon if you keep that up."

Just a minute later, Remy's door swung open. We were both startled. Baby boy quickly took his hands off my cock, looking quite embarassed as he backed away.

"Hm. I figured you two were up to no good." Ivy said, her arms crossed.

"M-mom, I'm sorry." Remy mumbled.

"Babe, we were just... experimenting with each other." I said, turning to my grumpy wife. "I told you I wanted to try some things with Remy, remember?"

"Yeah, but I thought you were going to do it while I watched?" She pouted.

"It just casually happened, Ivy. I'm sorry."

"Whatever." She playfully pushed me as soon as she sat on the bed. "Do you wanna tell me what I missed?"

"Well, we had some fun, didn't we, Remy?"

"Mommy let me have sex with her." He giggled, pushing up against me.

"And how was it?" Ivy asked.

"He's so good." I smiled, rubbing his chest. "Little boy even made me cum."

"I'm not little, Mom."

~

Remy wanted his mommies to sleep with him in his bed, so of course we agreed. It was a pretty tight fit, but we made it work. I was on the side closest to the wall, which meant I had to climb over both Remy and Ivy when I went to take my morning pee.

It was earlier than usual, but there was no way I was getting back in that crowded bed for just a little bit of extra sleep. I sipped on some coffee until I decided it was time to make breakfast. Of course, Remy was suddenly hugging me from behind while I got the eggs from the fridge.

"Morning, Mom."

"My goodness, Remy!" I turned to him, putting the eggs on the counter. "You scared me! Why are you up so early?"

"Sorry, Mom!" He giggled, still holding onto me. "Well, you kinda woke me up when you got out of bed."

"Oh, I apologize for being a big woman." I teased, running my fingers through his messy morning hair.

"Are you making breakfast?"

"As soon as you let go of me, yes."

Remy playfully poked at my robe, his other hand still wrapped around my waist as his mouth watered. My little bit of cleavage was more than enough to trigger him.

"What are you doing, silly?"

"Maybe you can cook without this?" He giggled while trying to get me naked.

"Babe! That's enough." I scolded him, covering myself back up.

"Come on, Mom! Please?"

"I don't want to get in trouble with your mother, Remus."

"But I can't get enough of you."

"Fuck, you are such a dirty boy." I sighed, untying my robe for him. "Here."

Remy's mouth dropped, his eyes glued to my curvaceous body as I tossed my robe onto one of the dining chairs. We talked a bit while I prepped the pan and stove. Remy's voice quickly trailed off just seconds into me whisking the eggs, the bouncing of my ass obviously gripping his horny mind. Looking behind me, Remy was leaning against the kitchen island with his briefs down to his thighs. He was already pumping his cock at a nice pace.

Quickly turning back around, I couldn't help but feel turned on. My dick was already rising, and my pussy was quickly starting to moisten. Even though I knew I shouldn't have, I wanted to tease Remy. So I did. Calling him a dirty boy again certainly got him going. He pushed up against me from behind, gently sliding his pecker in between my thighs while he gripped my hips. He kept rubbing against my pussy, hitting my big balls so perfectly with that hard cockhead.

"You just couldn't wait, could you?" I giggled, moving the eggs around the pan.

"You're so hot, Mom." Remy mumbled, wrapping his arms around my belly.

"Ivy would not be happy if she knew we were doing this without her."

"It's just for a little bit. I promise." He whispered, pawing my ass. "And you're already really wet down there."

I blushed, absolutely enjoying Remy's soft touch on my skin. I had to force him off me once the eggs were fully scrambled. He was honestly a bit aggressive, acting like he wasn't going to let me go. I had to gently slap him. Remy begged for more, and I just couldn't say no. I begrudgingly stored the eggs in the microwave, putting breakfast on hold just to accommodate him. I was just hoping Ivy wouldn't wake up as I bent over the counter for our son.

"Just a little bit of humping." I said, resting on my crossed arms.

"I know you want it, Mom." Remy sighed, digging his fingernails into my hips. "Just let me fuck you like last night."

"You're being really selfish, Remus."

"I'm sorry! You just feel so amazing!"

"Mhm. Lucky boy." I giggled, pushing my ass against him. "You're the only man that'll ever get to do these things with me."

"Fuck, that's so hot!"

Remy slid his cock in between my pussy lips with a lot of force, my wetness completely soaking him. I loved it, but I tried to get him to stop. I really didn't want to disobey Ivy again. I grabbed one of his hands, quickly loosening his grip on me.

"I know you want to have sex, but we can't right now, Remy."

"Just really quick, Mom!" He begged, trying to escape my grip. "I promise!"

"Fucking shit, babe. Fine. But go get a condom from my room."

"Mom! Just... let me."

"Remy, I said-"

Before I could finish repeating myself, he pushed my hand away and gently slid his cock into my gushing entrance. I gasped, quickly lowering my head to the counter as I held onto it. Remy groaned as my pussy enveloped his pecker in just a few seconds. Just like the night before, my little river of a cunt stretched around his cock as he pushed my walls apart. Remy gently caressed my thigh, soothing me with a bit of dirty talk as he fed me that beautiful young dick. He's already such a sexual deviant. I just can't resist him.

"That feels wonderful, baby." I mumbled.

"You're so wet, Mommy. And tight."

"M-mhm. It's just for you, my sweet boy."

"I'll be quick, okay?"

"No, no. I want you to take your time."

"But I thought-"

"Shhh... just do as I say." I whispered, spreading my legs further apart.

Remy leaned forward, hilting his cock deep inside my little hole as he tried to grope my breasts. I wanted his touch, so I brought myself up, placing his hands on my boobs right away. Feeling his lips on my back and his palms on my orbs as he gently thrusted in and out of my womb made me melt. I couldn't stop moaning.

"Remy, you're so fucking good at this." I mumbled. "Fuck me harder, baby."

He gently pushed me forward a bit, having me grip the edge of the counter. I arched my lower back, sticking my fat ass out even more. He started thrusting in and out of me much faster, his little balls violently slapping into mine. I was already cumming just a minute in. His drilling was stretching me, forcing me to cover my mouth as I climaxed on his amazing cock. The squelching sounds made everything so much hotter. I had to drop down to my forearms, no longer able to hold myself up.

"So fucking wet, Mom." Remy groaned, pulling me into his thrusts. "It's so good."

"I-I already came, honey."

Remy giggled, super proud of himself. He brought his hands up to my shoulders, gripping them so tightly as he pummeled into my aching pussy. My moans echoed throughout the kitchen. I just couldn't contain them any longer. Finally, after I granted him permission, my boy filled me up. He brought his hands back down to my hips, gluing his thighs to my ass as he shot countless ropes of sperm into my womb.

Remy gently pulled his cock out of my pussy. Starting to rub my ass, he couldn't stop praising me. I just laid there on the counter, allowing my son to touch me as much as he liked.

"Mommy, let's go to the living room." He whispered, pulling on me.

Remy fucked me so well that I was more than willing to do whatever he asked of me. He sat me on the couch, mounting my lap at the same time. My boy was quick to kiss my neck and playfully nibble on my ear. He was seducing me again, but I absolutely loved it. Remy softly moaned, sounding like a girl as he made love to my skin. I groped his plump little butt while I wrapped my other hand behind his head, keeping him in place on my neck.

"I- I really love doing this with you." Remy whispered, kissing my shoulder.

"Baby, this feels really intimate." I mumbled, somewhat embarassed. "I think we should slow down a little bit."

"I just- it's just practice for me, Mom."

"Okay, but let's try to hurry. Please, Remy."

"What if we do something like this?"

Remy gently pulled away from my neck before he came close to my face, looking deep into my eyes. I felt so vulnerable. I just couldn't stop him when he came in for a kiss, tilting his head as he latched his soft lips onto mine. It all happened so fast. Kissing my own son made me feel so dirty, but he wanted me. How could I say no to my darling boy?

We swapped spit for a good couple of minutes. Remy was treating me as if I was his lover, his hands holding onto my face as he softly licked my tongue. He's such a good kisser. I was genuinely impressed.

"Remy," I giggled, pulling him away. "I think that's enough for now, sweetheart."

"I-I'm sorry, Mom." He lowered his eyes as he sat in my lap. "Are you mad at me?"

"I'm a little overwhelmed, but I'm not mad at you, naughty boy. That was a nice kiss."

"I think I'm really attracted to you."

"That's fine, but we need to set some boundaries, okay? Like, no more kissing."

"Yes, Mom. I promise."

"Go wake up Ivy for me." I said, tapping his butt. "I'm gonna finish making breakfast."

~