All Comments on 'Our Boys Ch. 02'

by WAA01

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 4 years ago
Great story!!!

My only concern is that by combining two stories into one. Is the original series of Ira and them done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Looking forward to the next part of this story.

b0br0bb0br0bover 4 years ago
Future chapters

I hope you will keep future chapters in the incest category so I DC o not miss them. 5 stars so far!

WAA01WAA01over 4 years agoAuthor
@WolfenSS69

Ira and his 'family' are still going strong and will return in a new Porn Star Family tale soon.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and thanks for reading!

Currently working on chapter 3.

HoltarenHoltarenover 4 years ago
Why fantasy?

I'm sorry you left the incest story line. I lost the plot halfway through Ch 02. Couldn't be bothered to finish it. It had great potential, but you digressed and I lost interest.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 4 years ago
Confusing

This chapter seems to be mixing two stories together. It is not making any sense. Suggest you keep the two stories apart in future. That may mean that Jenny, Tiffany etc should remain in the story as the others are removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You've Lost A Reader

You've lost a reader.

I liked ch 1. It was a good start. But, you lost me in CH 2. Do you have to use what other writers have wrote? Can't you come up with other people? Like someone said why mix the two stories. I like Soul71 stories. Not the Porn Star one so much. But, atleast he comes up with his own and puts feeling emotion into them you don't. . It got confusing and I skipped to the last page. Down right boring.

WAA01WAA01over 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous on 12-30-2019

This story was designed as a side story to soul71's Porn Star Family. The first chapter established this family, while chapter 2 made the tie in. Seeing as you said you aren't too interested in soul71's Porn Star Family series to begin with it makes sense you wouldn't like this story.

Thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed my story so far!!

mammoetmammoetover 4 years ago
Loved it

until that fantasy stuf came into the story i hope ch3 is less confusing or you will lose another reader.

Iceman79Iceman79over 3 years ago

I like the story but its kinda weird how they keep saying they fuck there children but John never fucked Laura like ever

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Love the story and the tie in to Soul's PSF universe is a very sweet bonus.

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Just stumbled across this story arc set in Soul's PSF universe today. It's a fun read, I think both your writing styles compliment each other. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.

Had to giggle (manly, of course) a couple of times at you running with Soul's trademark of mentioning breast sizes every chance they can, but in your case with the oversized dick sizes John and Jeff carry around. Very precise measurements ;)

If you're open for some feedback even though the story is already a couple of years old...

- I think you, or at least your characters Amy & Laura are a bit to blasé about being date raped or escaping date rape. Feels that when they talk about it, it's almost in the same tone as someone asking if they want cream and sugar in their coffee.

- The stable of characters is being expanded on pretty quickly. Read the disclaimer at the end of the story, but it's a lot of cast members and sometimes it's hard to keep track of who's who.

- I'd have expected the different families to be slightly more hesitant to start having playing around with their family members. The way they immediately jump at the chance to have a go at each other is a bit of porn logic suspense of disbelief. Though probably fitting, since it's a story set in the 'Porn Star Family' universe...

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I think it great that one of my favorite Authors, Soul71 gives you his blessing to use the character in one of my favorite series and was hoping to read a Chapter 19 in the future but would settle for anything he writes. Very enjoyable story so far. Enough to earn 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Also a big ass thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWAA01@WAA01
April 26, 2024 -- I didn't realize how long it had been since my last update! So, I've been dealing with some medical issues which have greatly affected my ability to live pain free and since Thanksgiving a new issue has become prominent. Unfortunately it's taking some time t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Our Boys Previous Part
Our Boys Series Info