Our Boys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WAA01
WAA01
203 Followers

"I've erased the memories that dealt with otherworldly things. The memories of what has transpired in your home remains intact. The brain is a mysterious thing, he could wake up now, a day, a month..."

"But you don't know when, is that what you're saying?" Amy asked, stepping closer to Samuel.

"It's the best I could do without wiping his mind. I didn't think you would want to run around and hide your family's activities from him," Samuel said, returning the tomb back to the shelf within Hekatê's library.

"But my John, my husband, will be fine once he does, right?"

"Perfectly normal, or as normal one is having sex with their own family. Not judging," Samuel said, holding up his hand. "Just make sure anything like him," pointing at Ira, "doesn't come around him or show themselves to him. Then you will be back in this same situation."

"I understand. Thank you, so much!" Amy cried as she threw her arms around Samuel's neck.

"You are welcome," Samuel replied patting her back.

"Tell me," her breath was hot in his ear, "Do you always give women orgasms when you drink their blood?" Amy asked, heatedly. Her blue eyes burned in her lust as she stared into his eyes.

"Among other things," Samuel nodded. "No, I won't drink from you again," he said, when Amy started to speak.

"Then could you use that magic on..."

"Us!" Laura quickly cut in as she stood beside her mother. She wanted to experience everything this strange world Ira found himself in.

"Then you'll have to drop your pants," Samuel said, with a coy smirk.

"Should we?" Amy asked, her daughter.

"I think we should," Laura nodded. Her fingers, along with her mother's, were working to unbutton their jeans as they looked at one another. "Well? Now what?" she asked, with a coy smirk as she and her mother stood before Samuel with their pussies bare to him.

"What are...?"

"You wanted a taste of my magic? This is my magic," Samuel said, his vampiric seduction wave washed over Amy and Laura as his fingers skimmed along their wet labia. Drawing two runes below their navels in their orgasmic fluids.

"You done?" Ira asked, knowing they had to get back.

"Yes, can't leave those angels alone and unsupervised," Samuel said, with a nod. "Do enjoy it," he smirked as he walked past Jeff who looked at him confused as Ira and Samuel left the room.

"What did you do?" Jeff heard Ira ask as his voice carried on the air. "What?! Really?!" He couldn't tell what Samuel said, but obviously from Ira's laughter it had to be amusing.

"What the f...?!" Laura and Amy muttered as Samuel's spell fired off. Jeff jumped as they fell to their knees.

"Mom what's..."

"I don't..." Amy's back arched as she was hit with her first orgasm. "How was that possible?!" Amy asked herself as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. It seemed to her that even the recirculated air would set it off.

"I'm cumming!" Laura screamed out.

Jeff watched with shocked eyes as the world around him started to return to normal. His mind had the sense enough to quickly close and lock the door to his father's room. He couldn't help but feel his cock growing down his leg as his mother's and sister's asses pressed against the cold tile floor.

"Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Oh god yes!" Amy moaned as she came over her fingers. Her nectar dripping out of her cunt as she couldn't stop fucking herself.

"My pussy is so hot! Why can't I stop?!" Laura moaned as she buried her fingers three knuckles deep into her cunt.

"He said..." Panting heavily as her sex filled the air. "This was his magic," Amy said, rubbing her clit vigorously urging on her fifth orgasm.

"I didn't think it would be..." Her feet kicked as she squealed in delight. "So intense," Laura said, lustfully.

"Damn it Jeff, don't just fucking stand there. Fuck your mother!" Amy growled her fingers spread her labia showing off her glistening cunt. Wondering if Jeff fucked her that would end the spell. Although she wondered if she wanted it to stop.

"Come on Jeff," Laura whined. "I need some of that fat cock," she pleaded as she wagged her ass at him.

"Well... fuck, who am I to deny that?" Jeff muttered, wondering if this was what Samuel meant. Jeff groaned as his cock slid into his mother's hot, wet pussy.

"Yes baby, fuck me!" Amy moaned as she rested on all fours. "What the hell! Oh god!" she gasped as her sixth orgasm gushed out from around her son's cock. "Damn him! Fuck this is so good!" Her voice stuttered as her son pounded her ass.

"Jeff! Come on, don't make me wait!" Laura whined.

Jeff shuddered as his cock slipped out of his mother's cunt. Her juices dripping off the tip of his almost twelve inch rod. He lined up his slick cock only to have Laura thrust backwards on it.

"Fuuuuuck! That feels so damn good," Laura moaned as her pussy wrapped itself around her brother's pole.

"Remind me to thank Samuel," Amy said, smiling wickedly at her children.

"Yes, Jeff, fuck me!" Laura moaned out; she knew she had to keep her voice down but Jeff's cock sliding into her just felt too good to keep quiet. "That's it, fuck me good, bro,"

"Oh, God," Amy growled out, "Jeff come shove that hard cock back in your mother," she said a wanton look on her face. Jeff was worried. He knew he had to get them out of here before someone walked in and saw what was happening.

"Come on, let's get out of here before a nurse walks in," Jeff said to his mother and sister, as he stood and raised his mother to her feet. Reaching down he pulled Laura up by her hand and headed to the door with both in tow. On the way to the car neither Amy nor Laura could keep their hands off each other, or Jeff. Getting to the car both women got in the back with Jeff in front he headed for home.

Following Laura and Amy in the front door Jeff saw Danielle and Rachel in the living room, both staring at Amy and Laura as the two of them were ripping their clothes off before even getting into the living room. "What happened?" Danielle asked.

"Some friend of Ira's did something to them to make them sex fiends," Jeff said, just as Laura turned to him and started ripping his clothes off. "They have been like this for the last hour!" he said exasperatedly. Knowing it was a losing battle Jeff stood and let Laura strip him then pushed her forward and jammed his cock back in her pussy, giving her what she wanted.

Meanwhile Amy had moved to Danielle and was removing her clothing while pushing Rachel to the floor and straddling her head, lowering her pussy to her face Rachel had no choice but to start licking her doing her best to get Amy to orgasm, as Amy got her clothes off her she buried her face in Danielle's pussy forcing her to spread her legs standing precariously above her daughter's head.

And so it went, for the next who knows how many hours, until Amy and Laura passed out from all the orgasms they'd had.

******

One week later...

Rachel was standing in the quad, same as she had for the last two days, where the students went to eat their lunches looking for Ira. She had caught a glimpse into Jeff's room and saw he had a few bags packed, like he was getting ready to leave. She couldn't blame him -- the way Amy and Laura had been talking about him behind his back and to his face was atrocious, she couldn't believe the things they were saying about him; "...too bad his dick couldn't give them the pleasure Samuel's magic did, oh the magic was so delicious I just want to taste it every day," and the worst was when she had come into the room behind Jeff and saw him standing by the kitchen entryway listening to Laura and Amy talking so she listened also, "...yeah, I think it's time we went to see if we can go with Samuel, at least then we'll get some good sex, unlike what we have here!" Rachel was appalled and stunned to hear Laura talk like that about her brother. She knew how much Laura loved Jeff and she couldn't fathom any reason why she would talk like that. Amy either, as Rachel knew she loved her husband deeply, she also knew neither of them had been to the hospital to see John since they day he was admitted. "Ira!" Rachel called out seeing him come through the door.

"Yeah?" Ira asked, as he got closer to her. He knew her but couldn't place where from.

"I'm Rachel, Laura's friend?" Rachel said, hoping he would remember her.

'Oh, yeah." Ira said. "From the meadow."

"Yes!" Rachel said, ecstatic that he remembered her.

"Where's Laura?" Ira asked, looking around for her as she hadn't been to school all week

"That's why I'm here. There is something wrong with her and Amy. Ever since that day at the hospital whatever your friend did to them has changed them. They are badmouthing Jeff and talking about going with Samuel because they can't get as good sex at home anymore." Rachel told him in an almost dead voice. "Both of them have hurt Jeff so bad he's packing to leave."

"Hi, Rachel. What's this about Jeff leaving?" Kristen asked, as she walked to where they were standing, adding, "And where is Laura? I haven't seen her in a few days now."

"Samuel laid a spell on them when we went to the hospital to help with Laura's dad and now something is wrong with them." Ira said, looking at her. "Anything you can do?" he asked, hopefully.

"Hang on..." Kristen said then flashed out, she was back in what seemed less than a second. "No. It will have to be Samuel who fixes it." she said, looking at Ira as he pulled his phone from his pocket and tap it a couple of times then hold it out. They could hear it ringing.

"Hello, Ira?" Samuel said in greeting.

"Hey, Samuel," Ira answered. "We have a problem here,"

"Not again," Samuel groaned. Ira laughed and Kristen giggled as they could both see him lowering his face into his palm.

"No, nothing like that," Ira said, still chuckling. "It's Amy and Laura,"

"Who are they?" Samuel asked, confusion in his voice.

"Amy and Laura, the two women at the hospital," Ira asked, "what did you do to them?"

"Oh, yeah, them," Samuel said, remembering setting them up for the demon man who was with them. "I just put the same spells on them I was using on all of you. Since they're the same as you it should've worn off a long time ago," he said, hoping the man with them had fun with what he did.

"Oh no. Dude, they aren't like me, they are plain humans," Ira groaned out. "Can you fix them? Do I need to come get you?" he asked.

"What!?" Samuel almost shouted. "They're human? And they know what you are?" he asked dumbfounded as to how Ira could trust mere humans with that kind of knowledge. "Do you trust them?"

"Of course I trust them," Ira replied. "Remember me mentioning something along the lines of I had a safe haven if we needed it? Well, Amy, Laura and their family, of which Rachel is a part of, was it."

"Oh, man. I'm sorry Rachel, I thought you all were demons like Ira. I think I may have hypnotized, ensnared and/or enslaved your family members by accident." Samuel said, as he apologized to her he was working out the spell needed to free them. "Ok, do you have something you can record with?" he asked them.

"Yes, I have my phone," Rachel said, as she pulled her phone out. Tapping the screen a few times she said, "Okay, I'm ready. When I say yes I will be recording... yes," and Rachel stared in awe, they were all listening to the strange language coming from Ira's phone. It didn't last long, but Rachel was still awestruck. "He really is a witch... you know the coolest people, Ira!" she gushed. She grabbed Ira and Kristen hugging them tightly, "Thank you!" she said sincerely. "Gotta get this done!" she turned and ran back to her car.

Rachel raced home with the recording, with her fingers crossed. "God, I hope this works!" she thought to herself as she ran into the house searching for Laura and Amy. Instead she found Jeff carrying a bag towards the front door, "Stop right there," she told him. "Come with me." Seeing him hesitate she said, "Please Jeff, they've been accidentally enslaved, hypnotized and or ensnared," she held up her phone, "and I have the cure right here."

"Are you serious?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, that guy, Samuel thought we were demons like Ira so he used a special spell on them thinking it would be over in about three hours, but," she said, dragging out the last word, "with mom and sis being human it went haywire and basically enslaved, for lack of a better word, them to it." Rachel said looking around. "I know you've been avoiding them, but where are they?" Jeff just shrugged his shoulders as he had no clue and at this point in time really didn't give a damn. "Come on," Rachel commanded turning her head in the direction of noises she heard coming from upstairs. With Rachel leading they followed the sounds to the master bedroom. Upon entering Rachel shouted, "HEY!" as soon as both women looked up at the noise she pressed the play button on her phone, as the strange language issued forth they could see both sets of eyes clearing as both women reached for their heads.

"Oh, God, what..." Amy said, holding her head like it was going to fall off. "What happened?"

"Oh my head!?" Laura moaned. "My whole body hurts!"

"Yeah, you guys have been through the wringer the last few days," Rachel said to them. "Get some sleep," Hearing something behind her she turned in time to see Jeff walk out of the room then heard him going back downstairs. When she didn't hear him come back up she got worried, as much as she wanted to go check on him she knew she had to stay with Amy and Laura, so she waited until they crawled under the blanket and fell asleep before going to check on him.

Heading downstairs Rachel found Jeff sitting at the kitchen table. "Well, they're asleep," she said quietly.

"I figured,"

"What are you going to do?" Rachel asked. "I saw the suitcases and bags ready in your room, are you leaving, and where are you going if you are?"

"I don't know anymore." Jeff said. Rachel could hear the pain, rejection, dejection and anger in his voice. "After what I have put up with the last week from them would you blame me if I did?" he asked her looking her in the eyes.

"No, I wouldn't blame you. Hell I was ready to leave myself until I heard Ira and Samuel talking on the phone." Rachel said. She reached across the table to hold Jeff's hand. "You saw their reaction when I played that recording. They really were under some kind of spell or something." She said hoping he wouldn't leave. "At least wait and see if their attitude is changed. If it isn't then I'll go with you."

"I don't know," Jeff said hesitantly. He, never in a million years, would've thought his mother and sister would talk to him the way they had or say the things about him that had been said by both. He was feeling rather low at this time and didn't think he could take any more of their degrading, hateful remarks. Taking a deep breath he spoke, "I'm going to leave. If you see a change in them after they wake up then call me. I have to get away from them for a while... I..." Saying that Jeff shook his head then walked into the living room, picked up his bag and left the house, leaving Rachel sitting at the table with tears running down her cheeks wondering how everything could to turn to shit so quickly. When Danielle got home from work she was sitting in the bedroom keeping an eye on Amy and Laura.

"Hey, mom." Rachel said, when Danielle walked into the room to see what was going on. She was surprised it was so quiet in the house.

"Hi, honey. What's going on here?" Danielle asked, seeing both Amy and Laura in bed together sound asleep.

"I finally found Ira and told him what was going on and he called his friend and told him... anyway, it's a long, drawn out thing. Suffice to say those two were put under a spell and basically enslaved, hypnotized or somehow ensnared by what that witch did to them, all because he thought we were demons like Ira." Rachel told her mother bitterly.

"What!?" Danielle exclaimed in shock. "He thought we were demons. Why would he think that?" she asked flustered.

"I can only figure he thought that because Laura asked Ira for help," Rachel said.

"How do you know Laura called Ira?"

"Jeff told me Laura called Ira while they were following the ambulance to the hospital." Rachel said. "He also told me Ira showed up with a friend of his named Samuel, that Samuel is a vampire and a witch, and that Samuel was the only one who could help John get over whatever is going on in his head." She looked at the floor, took a deep breath then looked at her mother, "Jeff left today, he had a suitcase with him," Rachel said, sighing and then looked at her mother with tears in her eyes. "They hurt him so bad..."

"I know baby, I know." Danielle said holding her daughter after she launched herself into her mother's arms, doing her best to comfort her. "So what happened? Why have they settled down?"

"Oh!" Rachel gasped as she drew back from her mother. "While Ira was talking to Samuel on the phone he apologized and then asked if I could record what he was going to say, so I got my phone out and recorded what had to be a foreign language." She said, she was actually still kind of excited to have learned that witches and vampires were real. "I recorded what he said then raced home and played it for them, their response was instantaneous; they both pulled out of the sixty-nine they were in, their eyes cleared up and then both started complaining about their heads and bodies hurting. They crawled under the blankets and haven't surfaced since around one-ish this afternoon." She paused then looked at the two sleeping women. "If they had been demons the spell, or spells, would've only lasted about three hours but since they are human it took them over completely."

"Well," Danielle said, drawing out the word. "I don't know what's going to happen next, I just hope they repair their relationship with Jeff."

"Me too, mom. Me too," Rachel said, knowing if Amy and Laura didn't remember all the insults and put downs, all the verbal, mental and emotional abuse they had done to Jeff there would be no hope of repairing these two particular relationships.

***

Rachel was sitting at the dining table, nursing a cup of coffee when Amy came and sat down across from her -- looking like roadkill. Rachel got up and got her a cup placing it in front of her. "You look like death warmed over," Rachel told her.

"I feel like it," Amy replied quietly. "Where is every one?"

"Well," Rachel said staring at Amy, trying to figure out what to say to her. "Mom just left for work. So far mom is working with Tom. They put John on sick leave, thankfully he has accrued a bunch and hopefully he will come out of his coma before he runs out," she decided to go with the cold, hard truth, "and Jeff left last night with his suitcase in hand." Upon hearing what Rachel said Amy instantly broke down.

"Oh, my God!" Amy wailed looking at Rachel. "What has been going on?"

"Search your memories, Amy" Rachel said, not at all pleasantly. She watched the horror, shock and anguish pass over Amy's face as her memories caught up to her exhausted mind. "That's right, Amy, how do the memories of the last few days look to you?" she asked, as Amy lowered her head to her hands and started crying, deep shuddering sobs wracking her body.

"Mom?" Laura asked, stepping into the kitchen seeing her mother's body shaking from crying.

"You too," Rachel commanded startling Laura, "start searching your memories from the last few days!" again Rachel watched as Laura went through the memories and the shock, horror and anguish as it crossed her face, causing Laura to sink to the floor and bawl, her body also wracked by great sobs as her memories caught up to her. "Laura, look at me!" Rachel demanded. "Jeff left yesterday afternoon with his suitcase," she said, driving that particular knife in as deep as she could. "Both of you treated him like shit!" she yelled at them.

WAA01
WAA01
203 Followers