Our Boys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" Amy cried out. "Where is he?"

"Gone!" Rachel yelled at them. "He left because you two insulted him, degraded him, made fun of him and generally treated him like he didn't even exist," she said, looking at each of them. "Are either of you even interested in how John is doing, or is he 'way below your league' the way you told Jeff he was?" Rachel was yelling at them. "Do you remember telling Jeff his dick was useless and that he should just go, Amy? HUH!? Do you remember saying to your son that his dick was useless, and he should just go?" she turned her venom to Laura. "And do you remember telling your brother that you were so in love with Samuel he could leave? WELL?! Do you remember telling Jeff he could leave, Laura?" Rachel was beyond yelling she was screaming at them; tears were flowing down her cheeks. "WELL I DO!?" Amy had somehow made her way to Laura and was hugging her tightly. "And so does Jeff," Rachel's voice had dropped back to whisper as she knelt beside them and wrapped them in a furious hug. "Come on, get up, both of you," Rachel said, after a few minutes of holding them to her. "Come on, sit at the table, we need to come up with a way to get him back," she said, as she got up and got two fresh cups of coffee placing them on the table. She went to the two women and helped both of them to their feet, guiding them to chairs with cups in front of them.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked. "If he's gone then we've lost him!" she wailed putting her head on her arms on the table.

"Don't start!" Rachel said, in a commanding tone. "What I mean is he knows what happened to the both of you." she said, getting confused looks from both women.

"What do you mean by, 'what happened to us'?" Laura asked, looking at Rachel. "What happened is that mom and I freaked out, I guess this proves what all the naysayers say is true: I can't really love my brother if I would treat him the way I have been!"

"But you could... if you were entranced," Rachel said, looking between the women.

"Huh! What!?" Amy and Laura said at the same time both with looks of confusion at Rachel. "What are you talking about?" Amy finally asked.

"What I'm talking about is..." Rachel started then spent the next twenty or so minutes telling them what had happened, how Samuel had thought they were demons, so he used a demon powered spell on them. The spell should've worn off in about three hours but because they were human it went haywire and hypnotized or enslaved them somehow. She told them about their behavior and about seeing Jeff packing his bags then about finally catching up with Ira and then getting the cure, or fix, or whatever it was, from Samuel, to playing the recording for them yesterday with Jeff watching, to talking to him just before he left, bringing them right up to where they were sitting there drinking their coffee. Rachel was still looking at them.

"My God, how could something as simple as asking someone for help turn into such a nightmare?" Amy asked no one in particular.

"All I did was ask Ira if he could help dad," Laura said, looking at each of them in turn. "I never expected it to turn out like this." She raised her eyes to Rachel. "How is dad?"

"That's it!" Amy exclaimed as she smacked the table. "Come on! Shower, get ready to leave," she commanded both young women. "I'm pretty sure I know where Jeff is, or is going to be, today," she said, as she walked out of the kitchen.

Amy, Laura and Rachel had been in John's room at the hospital for about an hour and a half when Jeff walked in, when they saw him they all ran to him and engulfed him in a group hug, squeezing hard and not letting him go for a long time with Amy and Laura saying, "I'm sorry!" over and over until Jeff had to fight to extricate himself from their arms. He loved them and he was glad they were back to normal, but he still felt the sting of their words. They were sitting, quietly talking when Danielle walked in.

"Glad to see you back, you two," Danielle said, seeing Amy and Laura sitting beside Jeff on the little bench type couch under the window. She looked at them closely. "Are you both okay?"

"We will be as soon as we earn Jeff's trust back," Amy said, looking at Jeff, sadness in her eyes for the way she had treated her son. "How are things at the office? Rachel said something about you and Tom had John on sick leave?"

"Yeah. It seems to be the best since this is some kind of unknown medical episode," Danielle said, glancing to John then looking at Amy. "He also said..." Danielle then went on to tell of the goings on at her and John's office, of how Jenny had come to her saying Josh had agreed to Jeff impregnating her, but he wanted to be there when it happened and filling Amy in on all the office gossip, then on to idle chat about the goings on in their lives. Eventually they headed home as visiting hours were over, with both Amy and Laura getting in bed with Jeff and holding him until he thought he would suffocate, all through the night.

*********

Three and a half weeks later...

Amy and Rachel had just sat down to eat the sandwiches she'd made them for lunch after spending a couple hours at the hospital with John then leaving for the bank to make sure they were still ok; with John not bringing in any new income and Danielle's going to get Rachel into college she had to make sure their savings accounts weren't taking too much of hit -- they were still doing good, John had always been smart about money and their future was still secure, when the phone rang. Seeing it was the hospital number she steeled herself for bad news. Answering the phone Amy was shocked to hear the nurse on the other end tell her John had just woken up and to come as quickly and safely as she could. Grabbing her keys and phone, yelling at Rachel to run, she bolted out the door to her car calling Danielle as she got in, telling her he was awake. Rachel was wide eyed as she listened in on what Amy was saying to her mother.

Danielle ran to Tom's office and told him Amy had just called her and said John was awake and she would let him know more when she knew it as she bolted out of the office doors to her car.

While driving to the hospital Amy had Rachel call first Jeff, then Laura telling them their dad had woken up and to get to the hospital as safely as possible. The siblings, after a quick call to the other simply raced to Jeff's car, getting in they headed to the hospital also.

"Hello?" Jeff said into his phone, seeing Danielle's avatar on the screen.

"Where are you?" Danielle asked him.

"Parking at the hospital,"

"And just how did you get here so fast?" Danielle asked with a teasing voice.

"Umm... yeah, I plead the fifth!" Jeff replied laughing.

"Okay. Wait for me, I'm turning in now." Danielle told him.

"And just how did you get here so fast young lady?" Jeff teased her right back. "We're by the main entrance."

"I see you. I'm hanging up." Danielle said, as she hung up. She parked and walked to the entrance linking her arm through Jeff's right, while Laura did the same on the other side as they walked inside. When they entered John's room Rachel and Amy were laying on either side of him their heads resting on his shoulders, both getting up to make room for Laura and Danielle. Jeff just stood beside the bed watching.

"What's the doctor saying?" Jeff asked, looking at Amy.

"He hasn't been in yet," Amy said, just as the doctor walked in the door. "I stand corrected," she said, laughing. The doctor told them they wanted to run a few tests to make sure everything was alright and that he should be able to go home the day after tomorrow.

The End.

Epilogue...

John did come home when the doctor said he would. He was a little slow getting back into the swing of things, but Amy had told all of them to continue like business as usual including the nudity at home and the unflagging sex.

Jeff did get Jenny pregnant with her husband there holding her hand. He later confessed to Laura it was probably the hardest thing he'd ever done, having sex with the express purpose of getting her pregnant while her husband watched saying "I thought Josh was going to get mad she had so many orgasms!" A year and a half after little Mechelle was born they came back for another one. And Jeff was finally able to breathe calmly around them.

Danielle got pregnant after Jenny had her baby. When she and Jenny switched rolls Jenny gave her husband permission to have sex with Amy's family because she would be having sex with John while they were travelling.

Rachel did go to college, just the way her mother wanted. Except for a small incident during her freshman year she was very successful. After graduating she got pregnant with her first child by Jeff, she and Laura going on to each have two children with him, all of them living at home.

Ch. X

Jeff looked up at Ira's house as his mother stood beside him. "Are you sure about this mom?" he asked, his six month's pregnant mother. This would be her second child with Jeff, having given birth to little Amanda just over a year ago.

"Yes, I am sure. I already talked to Cora about it," Amy said, adding, "besides, thinking about all those horny boys out there stroking their cocks to us fucking makes me hot!" Seeing the look on Jeff's face caused her to explode in laughter. "Seriously honey, this is just something I want to explore and see if it's for us. Okay?" she pleaded, she was super horny, having woken to the sounds of Laura screaming in orgasm while she rode her father's cock this morning, and she was ready to see if fucking Jeff on film would be as kinky as she thought it would be.

"Okay, mom. I'll try it for you," Jeff agreed sighing as he knocked on the door.

And so we come to the end of the story of Amy, Jeff, John, Laura, Danielle and Rachel. I hope you enjoyed it!! I do have other stories I am working on and hope to have them published soon!

Thanks for reading!