Our Changing Life Together Ch. 05

Story Info
The new routine is broken up by difficult realities.
2.7k words
4.09
29.8k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Usafcuck
Usafcuck
127 Followers

Now that we had nailed out some specifics about arrangement, we began settling into a routine. Marie would go to Terrance's apartment for sex after work on workdays. She was usually there for 30-90 minutes, depending on how many times they fucked and how long. Usually on these days, she would get home around 6:00-7:00 PM. We would then have dinner, spend some time with the kids, and go to bed. On most nights, I would clean her pussy, which I loved doing more than anything about this new lifestyle. Even though she cleaned herself up after her afternoon sex with Terrance, she would still have a cummy pussy. I grew to absolutely love going down on her. She would then typically watch me jack off. She loved to tease me when I did that. She usually tells me about the sex she had with Terrance while I would masturbate. If I was really lucky, she would show me pics or videos of their fucking.

One day a week, she would come directly home from the academy. We would have more family time that night, with her getting home around 5:15. We usually went out to eat that night, and did some sort of family activity. Then, after putting the kids to bed, she would pack a bag. She would then leave for Terrance's for the night. I wouldn't see her until she got home from work and her afternoon sex the following night. She would send me a text when she got to his place, and before getting to work the next day. Usually some pics and videos too.

Those nights were tough. Tougher than I thought they would be. She would dress up special for him before leaving. I loved watching it, but the jealousy stung. Terrance liked her pussy bare and her legs smooth, so she always made sure to be ready for him. She would wear her sexiest underwear for him. She always made sure to kiss me goodbye, but I hated seeing her walk out that door. Falling asleep on her away nights was a difficult task. I always wanted to be there. I wanted to share more in the experience, but it seemed they were happy with me being a facilitator. It hurt. But it turned me on quite a bit. I would jack off on these nights, imagining what they were doing. I would usually have a video from Marie to jack off to in the morning. That helped a ton, but was this sustainable?

Weekends were better, and made the weeks a lot more manageable for me. We slept in Saturday. Like I said earlier, Saturday morning used to be the weekly "sure thing" for me. Not anymore. I agreed to no sex with Marie if Terrance hadn't fucked her that day already. So Saturday mornings consisted of a lot of teasing from Marie. Saturday daytime was family time. Soccer mom and soccer dad time. Then date night.

Date nights were amazing. Marie would get ready. She had me choose outfits for her to wear for Terrance and I. We would leave and have dinner together, just the two of us. Then over to Terrance's. Terrance had a small one bedroom apartment in the city. It was well put together and clean for a bachelor with a demanding job. We would get there and go straight to his room. He bought a chair just for me, right in the corner of the room. I would strip naked, then sit and watch them. They had become experienced lovers. Marie was now a pro at taking a big cock. They fucked fast and hard at times, slow and long at other times. He always came in her pussy though. Never anywhere else.

When they were done fucking, they would eventually invite me over. I would clean them. This has become a lot more comfortable for me. I was now comfortable cleaning Terrance's cock, and would even suck it clean instead of licking it. He would call me "cuckboy" as I cleaned his cock, which was usually about 5 inches when deflated. I would clean his balls and wherever else their cum would get. Then I'd clean my Marie, my favorite task. She would always scratch my head when I cleaned her pussy. She would always mount and ride my face to an orgasm. The challenge for me, during all their sex and the cleaning, was not to make myself cum. Because after I finished cleaning, I got to fuck Marie right there in Terrance's bed. For my once-per-week fuck, Marie said it's better for her to have sex with me immediately after Terrance. That way her pussy is already wet, and it gives her pussy more time to recover for her next session with Terrance.

I'll never forget the first time I made love to Marie after Terrance had her. He had fucked her particuarly hard that night, from behind (Marie's favorite position). After I finished cleaning her pussy, she stayed on her knees. I crawled out from under her. I put my much shorter and thinner penis at her still-slimy opening. She was swollen from sex, and also gaped open from Terrance's size. "All right cuck, you can put that little thing inside me", Marie purred. I looked over at Terrance, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked. He was hard again. He held his tool in his hand, slowly pumping it while I prepared to fuck my wife.

I pushed my dick inside her to my balls in one very easy motion. She was so loose and wet. She giggled. "Scott, is that you? I can barely feel that." I fucked her hard. Even though I cleaned a considerable amount of cum from her pussy, my dick was soaked in Terrance's cum. I didn't last long. I shoved as deep inside of her as I could and blew my load. I pulled out of her cum soaked pussy. She didn't bother to manually give herself an orgasm like she used to when I made love to her.

Instead, Terrance came over. He was ready to fuck again. He aggressively retook her from me. He flipped her on her back and pinned her down on the bed. He prepared to fuck her while I took my seat in my chair. Her sexy feet were high in the air. He pinned her down with his strong hands holding her wrists. He shoved his cock inside her. Her pussy stretched to handle his fat cock. He fucked her hard. His cock glistened with all of our cum. Marie was screaming with pleasure. She tried to grab his back to take some control, but he sternly pressed her arms down. "Baby-girl, lay back and take it", he said. "Yes, daddy, fuck me hard!" was her response. His powerful ass and back clenched and he refilled her pussy with his potent seed. She writhed around in orgasm under his powerful embrace. He dismounted her, revealing a true mess of a pussy. Marie was panting. After Terrance nodded his head to me, I went over and cleaned them both. I realized, as I was cleaning them, I was eating my own cum too.

We would then get dressed and leave Terrance's place. Best date nights of our lives. Sundays were Terrance's day to fuck Marie in our bed. He would come over while I would take the kids to a park in the afternoon, so "mommy could take a nap". He would get there after I left. They would fuck. I would get a text when he left. I would then come home, clean my sexy wife while she told me about their session, and then we would make Sunday dinner together.

This was our new routine. We both loved it. It made our lives more complicated and busy, however. Our lives were also full of sexual tension and pleasure, but it wasn't perfect. In fact, I hated parts of it. I hated her night away. I hated not fucking her in our own bed, ever. I would only have sex once a week in Terrance's bed, which I loved. But after three weeks, I missed making love to Marie in our own bed. It had been so long.

I planned on talking to Marie about it, but something else came up. It was a Saturday morning when we got thrown a curveball. Rhiannon started her period, the first since Terrence came into our lives. We briefly discussed it before leaving for the days activities, but neither of us knew quite what to do. We never had sex while Marie was on her period. We waited the usual 4 days. I could handle that, but what about Terrance? He was adamant about fucking Marie every day. What will he say or want?

We went out to dinner and then onto Terrance's place. We went inside. Instead of being surprised by our predicament, Terrance said he was expecting this soon. He said it would be ok, and we would figure it out. We went into his place, both of us very curious what he had in store.

We walked into Terrance's living room and sat on his couch with Marie in between us. I was really interested in what he had to say. Marie is usually not in any mood to have any kind of sex when she's on the rag. Maybe he'll have more success than me, but I doubt it - even with that fat cock of his. Part of me was hoping he'd fail. I was getting tired of being on the outs of our relationship, and was increasingly worried about the trajectory of our marriage.

Marie started. "Terrance, first of all - sorry I didn't warn you. I'm usually pretty good at tracking my cycle, but it's been a bit off since I started the academy with less sleep and so much working out. Also, all the sex lately... more frequent than I've had in my life. Anyway, I should have brought that up when you said daily sex was a condition for you. I've never been able to have sex until my period is winding down."

If Terrance was unnerved by this, he didn't show it. His confidence seemed unconquerable. Teetering on arrogance, I thought. "It's no problem, baby. A lot of girls are like that. Let me ask you both, have you tried other kinds of sex when Marie is on her period?"

That cocky bastard, trying to leverage Marie's period into a new sexual conquest. We looked at each other, figuring out who should answer. I sensed Marie was a bit uncomfortable, which she hadn't been since we started this lifestyle change. Terrance was pushing too hard. I could sense it from Marie's body language. Hell, I've made that mistake plenty of times. For a moment I thought I'd let Marie handle it. But enough is enough.

I leaned forward and took control of the situation. "Honestly, no. It's not that we never have had other kinds of sex, but she's just not in the mood for any of that this time of the month. I'm sure you can wait a few days, Terrance. I've been waiting quite a bit lately."

That came out more martyrish than I wanted it to. My intent wasn't to make this about me, but I can't deny that I've been more frustrated lately and was unsettled by some aspects of our arrangement. I looked at Marie first for her reaction, then Terrance. Marie took a deep breath, but remained silent. She didn't seem upset though. It seemed more like relief. Terrance nodded his head, and calmly responded. "All right Scott, would you like to see some changes?"

I hesitated slightly, not wanting to push too hard. I did want this to continue, but I felt as if I was losing control of my marriage. It couldn't continue, like it has been. Losing control is part of the turn-on of this lifestyle for me, but it's a delicate balance. I didn't want to lose my voice. "I think so. I understand that you have your sexual needs, Terrance, and that having Marie daily is important for you. And I do like that the fact that you are only fucking Marie, that simplifies a lot of the safety concerns for all. But it can't be all about you. Not for the long term."

Marie chimed in. "I'm glad you're speaking up about this, Scott. I know I've been pretty unavailable in more ways than one these past few weeks. But, remember, you wanted this. This started as your fantasy, not mine. Yes, I grew to enjoy making it our fantasy, and on into reality. But as much as you are concerned with losing any control of things, I've been feeling more and more the burden of having control, which makes this less fun for me. I don't like having expectations". The latter part of her statement was clearly meant for both Terrance and I.

Terrance nodded his head, deep in thought. "You know, we should take a break. You guys need to figure your stuff out. My expectations are what they are. I get it if it's too much for either of you."

Looks like some kind of ultimatum. I didn't like that tactic. "You're probably right, Terrance. We do need to figure this out from our end, and let you know how we would like to move forward. I get that you have your expectations, but we do as well. What do you think, Marie?"

She was recovering from her discomfort and seemed more resolute. "I agree. We need to talk more about this before having sex again. I've loved our sex together, Terrance. When we are fucking... it's just different than I've ever had before. But it's growing too much. Not that I think we are necessary doing it too often, but like I said earlier, the expectation is a turn off for me."

It was quiet for a few moments. I got the sense that all three of us wanted the arrangement to go on, but for Marie and I, it had to have some fundamental changes. Terrance picked up on this as well. "Well, maybe it's been too good to be true for me. Having a hot ass MILF to fuck every day with no commitments... what more could a guy want? But I get it. I don't want your marriage to fall apart because of Marie and I. You guys take as much time as you need."

With that we stood up. Marie walked over to Terrance and hugged him for a long time, and pecked him on the lips. We shook hands, and then left his apartment.

It was a weird feeling. As we got into the car, and began our drive home, it was quiet for awhile. Not in an awkward way, it was just a big shift in the dynamic of our relationship. For me, becoming Marie's cuckold was a strong desire that itched at me for years. When it finally happened, it was a much more conflicted feeling than I thought. As expected, it was sexier than hell to see Marie taken by a dominant and hung male. It was thrilling to clean them up, and was comforting to have Marie move into a dominant role in our intimate life together. That all felt right.

But it was more complicated than I thought it would be. For Marie to take on a lover, she felt that she needed an intimate relationship. That takes time. She's already been so busy with the academy lately. Taking on an intimate relationship with Terrance has taken a large portion of her precious free time from our family. It's also made me feel increasingly disenfranchised from our marriage. There's a fine line between ceding control and being truly powerless, and we were moving towards the latter. It was not going to work, long term.

Those were my feelings. Yet I needed to hear what Marie's were. We have talked a lot about what thrills us about this new lifestyle, but we needed to address the fundamentals of our marriage and how to safeguard it. It was time for that.

I looked over at her. She's the love of my life, and I could not lose her. With that determination, we began to unravel the layers of relationship.

Usafcuck
Usafcuck
127 Followers