All Comments on 'Our Changing Life Together Ch. 05'

by Usafcuck

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

This truly is wimpy cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bullshit. Terrence planned on ruining their marriage

When he took control of their sex life and said “No sex”. That made them roommates. Then there is the constant humiliations of Marie mocking her husbands cock, as though he can control its length. It doesn’t matter if it was Scott’s desire, she’s the one who choose the rules as much as her lover. She was the one who agreed to the daily sex, she could have said no but chose not to.

If her husband was fucking a younger, hotter woman and then mocked his wife’s stretch marks or sagging tits, you think she would forgive him so easily? You think she would know her husband loved her? Or you think she would help him get read for his date night with a hotter, younger woman.

So yeah, I call bullshit. This is just you trying to save your story from getting downvoted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I got so sick reading paragraph 1

I never finished, are she and Terrance dead yet? Or is this epidemic still contageous?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still won't last

This His guy is so conflicted his marriage will never last. She loves the extra sex now so after the break she will be back to someone else. Maybe terrance or maybe someone else. She has learned from this experience that what Terrance wanted wasn't what she wanted but she stated flat out the sex was great, different, and what she now wants. So with some minor adjustments she will be fine. Hubby, he gets jealous, angry, yet turned on. He wants to share and be dominated but he doesn't want to lose control? He has no control. All control is now with his WIFE. She will get the lover she wants and he will again just be the wallet and baby sitter.

I am not really into cuck stories and probably better off in fetish but you did capture his angst pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The most unrealistic story ever

Did she not bond with her kids? No young child would be happy with a mother who spends virtually no time with him/her... The idea that this non mother then has her husband take the kids to the park on Sunday, supposedly because she needs a nap, is beyond absurd.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 5 years ago
The Fundamentals of our Marriage

The fundamentals of this marriage are something I look forward to learning.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
A dead end street

Time for this weak, spineless, piece-of-crap husband to pack his bags and get out. He created this scenario and now must deal with the result. His wife is now a selfish slut, all because of him. What did he expect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

why would he keep the whore time for him and the kids to move on

StiixxStiixxalmost 5 years ago
Yes!!

I normally din’t care for the way these stories take a guys fettish fantasy, wife finally agrees.

Then wammo. The poor prick is left not even able to hold his own dick!!

Love Scott speaking up.

It was Scotts desire to watch, be part from the beginning. Not allowed to fuck tiur own wife?

Hey, i realize to some people thats what they want in life. Im not judging.

I hope this leads to a story line where she realizes his fantasy became all about her, and we get back on track to where everyones happy.

Great writing , not normally my style of topic, but your doing a great job.

Will enjoy seeing where you take it .

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Sometimes

Sometimes these cuck stories prove that we who hate them are absolutely correct. The first paragraph shows that this author has profound problems. Maybe the USAF had him fly too much high altitude without sufficient oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
if this is true- you're a stupid cuck

you stupid cuck, she's using you to get laid by someone else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re-negative comments

i recently saw a spoof about how pathetic anti cucks were w Whilst i thought it showed more about how pathetic the author (anon) was it did get me thinking about where stories are placed ----- Im for putting real men responses perhaps in retribution or revenge and cuckshit into the less offensively named cuckolded or "cuckolds" what do ya think This could be the 1st of a new catagory that id be able to avoid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You can write whatever words and actions you like, . . .

but the die is cast. There is no turning back. The wife will never be satisfied with this wimp. The wimp is now husband and partner in name only. As a man, he's extinct.

Sooner or later he will be left to the tar pit he has thrown himself into, and good riddance. Natural Selection is almost never pretty, but its always just. This man and woman are getting and will continue to get exactly what they deserve.

Guess you have to be some kind of Naturalist freak to think self destruction is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Commitment

Hope you are going in the right direction now. The family, their relationship, the marriage, must be first especially with kids.

cyferxcyferxalmost 5 years ago
Going somewhere?

At least there Is a hint that there is some conflict, some drama. Not this no matter how fucked up this gets it's okay as I am so turned on! Let's see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Either see your Doctor

Or admit you're gay or at the very least bi-sexual. Normal, regular men don't want their wives to have sex with other men. Or other women for that matter. There's nothing sexy or erotic about the idea. It even sucks as a fantasy. Case closed.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story

It´s a fantastic story and very well written. You pinpoint many of the issues you deal with when a woman starts cucking her husband. The love they share and the excitement when she is with another man. The sexual energy the cuck feels when his wife is with her boyfriend is something that few people can understand. As a woman (I´m not talking about every woman) you can have desires to feel filled up.To hav a bigger cock, so to say. Cuckolding is a loving and caring way of doing that if you´re both in to it and you don´t select your lifepartner by the size of his penis.

Love Anette from Sweden.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
A good job at trying to save a shitty story arc, and sort of redeem the selfish and weak spouses. Nod to their strong entry in the crappiest parents on base competition. You deserve a four for this segment, five if you had resolved it

The story has done nothing so far to show why a guy would want to be cuckolds like this. A few skank pies aren't EVEN compensation for loss of a life together.

Are these assholes going to be in the same department when the academy ends??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My hopes and dreams

I totally thought you were going to come to an understanding that you would service him while your wife was on her period and then you’d go back to being her clean up boy. That’s what I’d do for sure!

cuckcouple13212cuckcouple13212about 4 years ago
Great Story!

Fantastic progression, smooth writing. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a wonderful series, Usafcuck. I wish you had written more. I hope your life is going well. Marriage, especially marriage with children, is difficult enough. Adding cuckoldry to the mix certainly adds to the challenges. I know from personal experience. It is obvious half of the commenters will never understand the special bond between cuckold and cuckoldress. It can make for an interesting life, off the beaten path. I know. We have a decades-old cuckold marriage. ~CC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i have no clue how u managed such high scores with this cuck shit on the Lw site... but this crap doesnt score anything above 1... Unless u been offering your wifes holes to all guys willing to give u good reviews

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE:. It constantly amazes me how incredibly stupid these so-called cuck/hotwife couples are. In such a lust-driven and blind passion to get "fucked", they completely ignore the greater family interests that are being betrayed, in particular the interests of any children that are deprived and suffer from that stupidity. The family and the children are being cheated of financial support and other normal benefits such as medical coverage. If the family unit is being deprived of the presence of the wife and mother, it seems only fair that the mother-fucker should be compensating pro-rata to the family for at least the representative time of the physical and emotional loss. A fair assessment would be that the fucker should contribute at least 30% of family income as representative of the time and benefits he derives from the mother's company that he is exclusively enjoying while denying her children and husband of same. You gotta pay to play - to the family!! Why should the children and the husband suffer the depravation of the physical, emotional and financial presence of the mother/wife!?!? And why should the mother-fucker enjoy all the emotional, sexual benefits and pleasures completely cost-free?? That is so unfair, ignorant and STUPID!!!!

TWO:. Am I the only one to notice that sooner or later, EVERY multi-party sexual partnering - whether sharing, fucking, swinging, swapping - becomes unstable and disintegrates - as well as the destruction of at least one marriage and with at least one seriously betrayed, hurt, cheated party as well as all the parties' children?!? Yes many marriages end in divorce. But no where near the inevitable disintegration of virtually ALL multi-party, multi-partner, polyamorous partnerships, arrangements and couplings! Why?? Because with more than two people getting involved, chances that one of the parties has its own, secret agenda or acts beyond any limitations or rules will inevitably hit 100%. That is human nature - always to act in one's own selfish and best interests; and fuck everybody else! Sharing between people is an impossibility - the greater the stakes or value, the faster the disintegration and the greater the damages and loss. It's time that people LEARNED that pithy truth about humanity, and learn to protect themselves from the greed and selfishness of others.

Again, just look at the ending here in this chapter. The motherfucker's selfishness and greed in usurping and controlling sex with the wife AND sex between the wife and husband AND the children being deprived of their mother at least every Friday evening and Saturday afternoon AND the times she spends fucking the mother-fucker daily! It affects the husband and the wife having a growing concern over the loss of control, stability and sanctity of their marriage to the point of imminent disintegration and at least withdrawal from this stupid, unsustainable triangle.

Fuck me! This is so fucking obvious! Stupid bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is quite tiresome. When does the MC come to terms with being gay?

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Amazing story, really well written and with an awesome managing of characters and feelings!!!

Please, give us an epilogue if possible... 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of you get way too wound up over fiction/fantasy. Many people enjoy fantasies that they would never allow to happen in real life because of risk and consequences. And you guys that read 5 chapters into a hardcore cuck story then bitch about the subject matter really look like fools. I guess you are just upset the story isn’t about family sex or diapers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally I went from 4 stars to 5 since this couple became real in the sense many stories like this the wife sides with the lover against her husband making him nothing more than a maid who pays to work there, it no longer a real marriage. With this its more realistic, also your reader can invest in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars all the bases covered in this part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And then he shot himself in the head. The end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous