Our Dad’s College Deal. Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your ass is nothing short of dreams, the fantasy of teenage boys worldwide. Fine blond hair catches the light, nothing short of a Greek goddess's ass. Truly, porn never prepared me for this. The sights, the sounds, the touch, the smells, and I'm losing my will to speak. Your hips keep moving as the slight sound of wet noises comes from your pussy, and your hot smell hits me in waves. It's causing my jeans to get way past tight, almost painful. Finally, I simply move my cock to the side, and it travels down my leg, looking for freedom.

I rubbed oil into and out of every crack I could find, and you loved my touch on your rosebud. As I hold on to your tight ass, I squeeze, and you moan. I see your wet lips standing behind you as your pussy opens with wet sounds dripping glistening juices as you try to rub your damp clit harder into the table; your moaning is close to nonstop now.

"Mom, that's an awful lot of slut to be showing to your son; you want me to fuck you now?" I moan.

I push you hard down into the table with no pretense of giving a massage any longer. My oiled finger slid inside you, fucking your ass up to my knuckle in one stroke. One hand pinches your nipple, and two fingers slip into your cunt. The wet noise started your moan as your hips lifted off the table as you fuck back against my hand; you're whining, your need cries instead of words. Keeping this up, your moans get higher in pitch to match your need.

Your poor hard clit, you're trying to rub it against anything hard you can find. I meant to pinch your clit as they do in porn. Instead, as you scream with your first orgasm, your back is arched, almost putting you in the doggy position. I pull your nipple tighter you cry again, falling off the table.

You drop to the floor, coming harder; you try breathing hard and fumbling to undo my jeans. You're having trouble getting me out of my boxers, but you do. Then, getting my young cock in your hot mouth, you got me sucked in so deep as you sigh and you come off my cock head and say. "We can do this every night. Just sign the college contracts, baby boy; now give it to me, my baby."

Going back down on my throbbing cock, keeping this up, and my rocks are going to go off way off. I start to feel like you're trying to take my cum rather than make me come.

"What about Dad's part in this, Mom? How is he going to take me fucking his woman every night?" I asked Mom feeling guilty but not too damn guilty to stop.

Mom was taking rather than giving that I felt in my heart, but my poor unloved cock was loving it, my first time with a woman, and it's my hot fucking Mom, man, that's fucking wicked HOT and sick.

Then Mom says it. "He is taking Bobbie's charms silly that's only fair; we all are his showgirls, after all. Now give it up, baby god, you don't know how much I need your cum."

I closed my eyes and felt nothing but my cock in my Moms hot mouth, no guilt, no shame hell, if this were my Sister's mouth on my cock I would want to come just as hard. But, would my Sister take or would she give, man, what a pervert I am?

I was being told to come in my Mom's hot mouth as her hands stroked me. Well, that was all I needed to trip over my cock as it exploded in your hot mouth. Of course, some cum was leaking out, but it seemed like it was the first time I ever came. There was just so much of it, not at all like me popping off in Kleenex.

Mom says. "Baby, we can do this every night. Just sign; we need to clean up your Sister is due home in a few minutes." My Mom told me.

I tried looking at the clock, unable to focus my eyes, but how did a damn hour go by that fast?

Mom hops up and licks her lips getting the last bit of me in her mouth. She kissed me on the lips, the first taste of my cum as she says. "Nice cum, baby, thanks; you tasted good. Maybe we can get in a few more before your Dad returns home. We can do everything except intercourse, well after you two sign, you need to talk your Sister into this. You two could get paid enough to retire if your grades are good. We need your help here, baby; she's not on board yet like you are." Mom told me.

Bobbie and I thought a pool party would have people there; over fifty of our friends were E-invited. I had lost the use of my phone at the dinner table again, trying to get my girlfriend to come over so we could knock boots later. Mom's lips have started a major forest fire in my pants.

By half past seven pm, no one has returned Bobbie's texts or come over by eight pm. Still, we are all alone. Like most nights, we now have buckets of sodas, burgers, chips, and dips, enough for a small army.

My Sister got a text from my girlfriend Ginger; she asked. "Please have Dan stop sending his dick pics to our friends. No wonder no one's coming over to hang with a dick. He even sent one to the guys, for fucks sake."

My Sister texted Ginger, her best friend, back it read. "Damn, Dan lost his phone to Mom by using it at the dinner table last night talking to you. What's this about Dan's dick pics? Send me one." Ginger Did, and Bobbie laughed.

Bobbie texted back it says. "Not bad, but no way that's Dan's. He's cut; this is not; Jack and Jill's bathroom, and Mom bathed us together as kids if you want to know."

Bobbie and I talked as Mom went to the mall to return all the unopened party supplies. I say. "We talked about going to college. Mom talked about me being on board. She told me that if we signed a contract, I could have Mom as my girlfriend anytime I wanted, and Bobbie, you get Dad. We both get a full ride for college and get paid enough to retire if our grades are good enough. I can see what's in it for me; Mom just sucked me off my first, but you and Dad are another matter."

Bobbie looked at me like I was making all this shit up. I asked. "If you would please. Go to the spare bedroom and check it out. Mom's juices are all over the massage table; it smells like great hot sex."

Bobbie came back, almost slamming my bedroom door, catching it at the last second, and you say. "Well damn it, you're not lying; I guess that makes you our motherfucker."

"Now tell me again everything she said and leave nothing out?" So I filled you in, and we went looking for our Mom. We had questions, lots of them; I was afraid we were not going to like the answers.

Mom was passed out on the couch, having come home from the party store with an empty bottle of Gin, her drink of choice. My phone is open to videos of cute guys with big uncut dicks fucking a milf that looks a good deal like Mom. I know it's not my history; my porn history looks more like my redheaded Sister, but I am not telling my Sister that.

Bobbie takes a photo with her phone of Mom passed out, and with my phone open, you sent it to my girlfriend. It read. "We found who sent the dick pics."

Ginger sent a text back. "Saying our family is weird is one thing, but yours is fucked up."

The weekend passed quickly, and Mom was mainly hungover, and we did not find time for more, nor did we talk further. Dad returned early Monday, and by the afternoon, we headed to the coast for some fun in the sun, skipping school.

We checked into the hotel on the seawall, and our folks tried to get them to serve us booze at the pool bar waiting for a table for dinner. Dad tried buying a bottle from the bar and wanted to pour it into our soda glasses, Gin and Coke; yum sounded like hell.

Dad was being a dick about it, and we were asked to leave the bar without getting anything to eat. We ate dinner at a taco food truck near the hotel shrimp tacos were good. Dear old Dad found a liquor store nearby and fed us some booze; we felt grown up as the room spun some I had no clue what 180 proof Everclear was but I thought it tasted of lighter fluid.

Our Mom says to us. "Take the evening talking your Sister into the contract. The last thing you want to do is piss off Dad right now. He's under a lot of stress with his work, and Mom had the college contract papers for us to read over and sign."

Mom and Dad went out dancing we were ordered to stay in our room. So Bobbie and I shared a room, and Mom and Dad shared another. Reading this list made me feel oddly cornered, like the same thing as high school but with four more years of more complicated rules. For example, what contract has a nondisclosure agreement to pay for college?

As we kept reading, Bobbie informed me. "Dad has been hitting on me over the last month. He had hinted that being open-minded about 'family things' his words would open our doors. We could be making enough money with our grades in four years for us to retire." But, as we read and tried to understand what it meant, lots were not well spelled out, and it felt oddly wrong even as hot as making Mom come was, it still felt wrong, like being taken, used here are our rules.

1. To follow all wishes and demands in full of our father at all times, 2. Course subjects baring those core classes need to pass for a degree had to be approved, 3. No living on campus, we have to live at home at three colleges in town to choose from, 4. Sports None, intramural mural sports included.

5. Grade average of a minimum of 2.8 GPA, 6. No dating double or otherwise, 7. No mixed study groups, 8. No drinking outside of being with Mom and Dad, 9. No drugs, 10. Listed a grade and the cash for that grade to be paid into a savings account redeemable only after passing all ten demands and graduating if one infraction is broken, all money is removed.

We read and talked about the list on the balcony; we were so high on the booze Dad got for us. My complaint was the list of ten things we needed to do to get college paid for and to have a place to live but one slip-up, your toast out on the street penniless.

I did not mind not smoking pot for four years, but I am not being tested to stay in my damn bedroom. What other demands there might be with words like this 'To follow all wishes and demands in full of our father in all things.' Being super buzzed and thinking straight was more challenging than usual I need your smarts, Sis.

I had seen a coffee station in the lobby and went and got a carafe of it. We took a cold shower naked together. It was the only way to get you in the shower, don't get weird about it. We bathed as kids; hell, we bumped butts for nine months in the womb. OK, maybe a little odd.

Trying to reconnect our brains worked for me, but you were still drunk; I came up with more worries rather than more answers.

I needed a get-out-of-jail card being a part-time loser; most of the time, I instead wanted to start on my own and work my way through college than have to deal with Dad's ten rules. I wanted to leave home, have fun, cut loose like most College kids wish to, and get out of the state.

You know, I wanted to get laid, as did Bobbie. We talked about our lack of dating; it was not just a little weird. We were way too hot to be home alone night after night, week after week, for the last two years.

Dad's deal felt wrong on many levels, and we discussed what we should tell our Dad. However, we should have considered what to say more time. Or better yet, just left town I had the keys to the car.

I asked Bobbie. "We need to check on our student loans. Bobbie's was a full ride, and mine was almost there We kept this from our folks, but we had enough of being told No and how to do everything like we were damn kids."

Bobbie tried to tell me something about waiting until we got home, but you needed to make more sense. Saying No to our Dad was the wrong move by a factor of ten or a million. Mom and Dad had returned from dancing; our Dad could barely stand because he was so drunk.

I proudly told him. "No, thank you, Sir, for the kind offer, but Mom, Dad, we needed to look into earning our way in life, and it was our time to leave the nest and grow."

We did not even get even to pack our things. Instead, we were struck, beaten, and driven to Dad's big car, his symbol of making it big, his big boat Cadillac. Had I known of the fog on the bridge or the other drunks trying to drive that night, I would have fought back harder, but I just let him whip us to the car. I mean, how do you fight back against your Dad?

12