Our Daughter is Pregnant Ch. 02

Story Info
Like mother-sister, like daughter-sister.
1.8k words
4.31
54.6k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gena, you, of all people, must have known this was inevitable. You're just like your mom, and from the buzzing sounds coming from the other room, you can hear that she's celebrating the news in her own way. You know the house rules, including the first and most important: Daddy owns all of the pussy under this roof. Don't act like you weren't hoping for this to happen. You wanted it the day we got the ultrasound and confirmed you were going to give birth to your sister. When we got home from the doctor's office with the news, you fucked me harder than ever before, and I could tell why. You knew this day would come, and I congratulate you, as all your hard work has paid off. You've taught your daughter well. You stole my seed from your mother, and now, our daughter has done the same to you. That's right, my love: our daughter Deedee, your little sister, is pregnant.

You can't fool me. No matter what you say, I know how much you love it. Look at you, riding my big cock, squeezing me with your cunt, and moaning like a whore as I tell you that your sister-daughter is pregnant her your father, the same man who impregnated you.

It was our daughter's idea to make it a surprise. You're a smart cookie, so I know you must have suspected something was up when I would make an excuse night after night to "tuck Deedee into bed," the same line I used on your mother. The humming coming from her crotch when we were all at the dinner table must have been a dead giveaway. You know that is the sound of a remote vibrator. I use one on you. Not to mention the butt plugs Deedee keeps leaving around "on accident" that she's been using to train her tight little asshole to take me inside her better. I mean, come on, my love, you must have known.

Do you really expect me to believe that you didn't notice our daughter flaunting the streaks of my cum running down her legs? It is too much to think that you didn't see it and get horny when it was always a guaranteed way to get you to suck my cock without me prompting you. You know what pussy juice tastes like; you've tasted your mother's before, directly from the source as well as from my cock. You even noted with a coy smile that my cock tasted different the first time you tried your daughter's flavor. You knew.

It was just a game. We both know it; you can admit it now. It was fun pretending to sneak around behind your back, but now that I'm about to be father, grandfather, and great-grandfather to the same child, we must make sure we integrate your little sister into proper daily life in this house.

Now, you can try that teen pussy juice straight from the source, like your mom has. What, did you think your mom wouldn't taste teen pussy juice at the first opportunity? She's already had quite a few sperm cocktails I made for her that were dumped directly onto her face from Diana's creamy snatch, not to mention the same recipe from each of your friends and all of our daughter's legal girlfriends. Yes, just like you. You remember the first rule. I own ALL pussy under this roof. Once it's in this house, it is fair game. You know that, and you love it.

Are you jealous? Do you think I won't keep filling your womb with cum, or let you feast upon the sperm that made you just because there is yet another woman, almost a younger version of you, that craves my fatherly attention daily in a carnal way? Don't be silly, sweetie. I will never stop giving you my seed. I will love you deeply forever and ever, just like your mom, and you know I still fuck her. I own three generations of pussy, and I will always love and take care of you all. I'm the luckiest man alive. I will, however, have to divide my time more. Sometimes, my love will be deep inside of our daughter. I'll let you and your mom work out when you each get to drink my semen from our daughter's teen pussy.

Get up now, sweetie. Let Daddy get behind you. I need to fuck you from behind for a while. Play with your clit. I want to feel you shudder more with ecstasy and for your daughter Deedee to hear how happy you are. She's listening right now, probably playing with herself. Mmm, yes, you just tightened up. I can read you like a book, you horny bitch.

You must be so proud of your sister-daughter. You know what she is feeling now that she is carrying her sibling in her belly, so you can tell her everything to expect. She is certain it is a girl, even though we can't know for sure yet. Like sister-mother, like sister-daughter. You were just as certain about being pregnant with a girl when you were pregnant with Deedee.

Seeing you act so naive is cute, but you can drop the act. Your daughter needs you now for advice and guidance. You remember what it was like. You were so proud after I knocked you up, and I'm sure you felt amazing as your mother doted on you. Would you deny that pleasure to your daughter? My great-granddaughter needs my love and attention now more than ever as her belly expands. I could have given you more kids if you didn't want to focus so heavily on your career. Just think, there could be even more incestuous babies being born in the next few years, but that's OK. Diana already said she wants to be used for breeding until she can't do it anymore, and we now have the means to have a huge family, so that's what we're going to do. I love and appreciate you, my dear. Thank you for helping me support this family. Without you, this family would never be this blessed.

The Lord truly blesses me with a wonderful, loving family. I had no idea when I knocked up your mother in our senior year of high school that she would bless me with you, my first daughter-slut. And when you finally came of age and learned how to honor and obey your father properly and accepted the joy that comes with the love that only a father and daughter can share, you blessed me more than any man has a right to be by giving me a second-generation daughter, or as she now likes me to call her once she learned the truth of her parentage.

You are so clever, having picked the name "Diana" for our daughter with the middle name of "Delilah" and coming up with the nickname "Deedee." We joked in our bedroom about how we couldn't tell her for a long time that her nickname really stood for "double-daughter." That is, until after her eighteenth birthday when we also revealed to her that her daddy wasn't a deadbeat jock who disappeared after she was conceived. That day, you also explained to her that I didn't sometimes sleep in the same bed as you because you were having nightmares and needed me to comfort you. No, you explained that I cause the loud noises you make at night.

You didn't tell her he had to service me like you do, but you knew she would. The look on Deedee's face as you told her all of this with my cock in your mouth was so precious, a mix of horniness and nervousness. The way she kept crossing her legs and fidgeting while she watched gave away what she desired. She never moved her eyes away from your skillful blowjob technique until you demonstrated to me and her that you successfully got every drop of seed before swallowing. If you remember, she ran to her room immediately after, and we heard a small electric motor buzzing through her door for the next hour before she came out looking frazzled and blushing. She found a new use for her electric toothbrush and dragged me into her bedroom that night.

You told her the house rules, and she excitedly followed them. She threw away all her old clothes and got a whole new wardrobe like you did when I claimed you. What were the most critical parts of the dress code? Yes, low-cut shirts, no pants, and skirts and dresses must never be longer than mid-thigh. And what else? That's right, no panties inside the house. Deedee's been following all of it to the letter.

I know it was hard hiding our love and true relationship from our daughter for so long. You never stopped calling me Daddy and have been so good at following my rules for so many years. Now you can share everything with your sister, including Daddy's cock.

How many times has your mom, Becky, slurped my cum out of you? How many orgasms has she given you as I was inside you? Your daughter takes after her grandmother in that way. In fact, you'd be surprised how many times Becky came around my cock as her granddaughter licked her snatch. Deedee said multiple times she wants to do the same to you. She is craving the taste of your snatch. She's quite the connoisseur of pussy now, but only when the flavor is mixed with my cum. Deedee has tried pussy and daddy-cum directly from every female of legal age that's been in this house since her birthday a few months ago. Yes, all of them. Deedee is quite ravenous. That's why her grades dropped. She doesn't care because she wants to be a breeding slut for Daddy.

You're tightening up again. I can tell you are looking forward to the same treatment. How about right now?

Diana, come in now, please. Get under your mother. Yes, sixty-nine, like you did yesterday with grandma. You're such a good girl that I'm giving you another treat.

Both of you get in position. You know what to do, first generation on top and second on bottom. I want to see you both dive in.

You're both such good girls. I've raised you right. Daddy is going to get in position here behind Mommy-daughter.

Yes, Deedee, that's a good girl. Keep licking me as I go in and out, and make sure you get your mom's clit. I want to come inside her at the same time she comes. She's still a tight little bitch, and I love to feel her orgasm around me. Plus, it will taste better for you that way.

Oh fuck yes, keep going, you're such good girls. I love my girls! Here comes Daddy's seed! I'm putting it all inside my first-generation offspring, and my second-generation will hungrily lap it all up, getting every drop to nourish the third-generation growing inside of her! Oh my God, yes, I have such good girls!

What a perfect life. I'm truly blessed.

Daddy loves his little sluts.