Daughter's Breeding Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
A virgin celebrates her 18th birthday with daddy!
7.4k words
4.52
102.7k
161

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birthday Girl is Deflowered by Her Daddy

Rosalita Lopez

I was so excited. This would be such a wonderful night. I would be the first girl in the Daddy's Good Girl Club to have sex with her daddy. I would be the first to be bred by him, too. I would beat all my friends. Aubrey, Shanice, Candy, and Tamara didn't stand a chance.

I had an edge. I hadn't told them the truth about my family.

"Rosalita Ascension Lopez," Mom said with a sharp voice as I sat on the shower stool in the large bath, the water half full. "You stop squirming around right now. You don't want me to cut you while shaving your gorgeous pussy."

"No, Mommy," I said and forced myself to stop moving.

"You have to be good and bare for your daddy to deflower you," Mom said as she brought the pink razor to my bush covered in the white shaving cream. "You don't want to have a hairy bush, do you?"

"No, Mommy," I said. "It's just so hard. I'm so ready to be fucked by Daddy. I'm ready for him to bury into me."

Today was such a special day. I turned eighteen. I was finally old enough for the family tradition of being deflowered by my daddy. It was an amazing one. My cousins had been deflowered by their father (who was also my father, but we didn't tell outsiders that) so they already had the joy. I was so eager for it.

Mommy started working the razor through my hair. She had trimmed me down with clippers, and now she was working with care. I fought against the shivers as I felt the razor cutting the hair. It made a scraping sound.

She rinsed the blade off in the bathwater she knelt in, her black hair pinned up to keep it dry. She was naked, like me, her big boobs swaying. Her brown nipples brushed the water sometimes, emerging dripping. I wanted to suckle on them.

Love was a family affair in the Lopez family. That was just the way things should be.

Mom shaved my pubic mound first. She worked with care, of course. She was such a good mommy. She slowly shaved away all my curls before turning to my vulva. I fought really, really, really had to stay still as she worked her razor.

She slid down the sides of my pussy. I swallowed as she did that. I didn't want to be cut on my tight slit. I still had my cherry, of course. Daddy would want to feel my cherry snapping. I had worked hard, avoiding activities like sports or gymnastics or even riding a bike to make sure I didn't accidentally break it. I knew he would still love me if an accident happened, but he deserved the best.

My daddy was amazing.

Mommy worked with care. She slid down the right side of my slit, then the left side. She shaved my taint then cupped her hands and drenched my pussy in water. I shuddered as the warmth spilled over my pubic mound and washed away all the traces.

The shaving cream was mostly gone. She dipped her hands in again and poured more bathwater over my pussy. Then she rubbed at my cunt, sliding over my fold and my vulva. She felt around, making sure I was shaved perfectly.

She was such a good mommy.

"Well, that is perfect," she purred.

"Thanks, Mommy," I said then gasped as she ducked her he and kissed and kissed my pussy with her lips. "What are you doing, Mommy? Daddy's my first!"

"Mmm, your daddy gets your cherry, but I get to make you cum first." She winked at me. "Mother's prerogative, mi sirenita."

"Oh," I said. I was learning so much today.

She licked at my pussy. I shuddered at the feel of her tongue parting my folds and brushing my hymen. She stroked over that little membrane I had guarded so well for eighteen years. I shuddered at her stroking tongue, my heart pounding so much.

I leaned back on the shower stool and trembled. It was incredible. Mom's tongue felt amazing sliding over my folds. She stroked my naughty petals, purring as she did. I trembled there, my round breasts jiggling.

"How do I taste, Mommy?" I asked.

"Spicy and delicious," she purred. "Oh, your daddy and the rest of the family are going to love you!"

I beamed at her, so happy for this moment. I wanted to be so tasty for my daddy. I wanted him to lick me. To feast on me. That would be just perfect. His tongue stroked through my folds again and again. She lapped at me.

Her hands stroked my thighs as I trembled, loving the feel of her licking me like that. My boobies jiggled. My face contorted with delight as she danced her tongue over my bud. My clit throbbed, responding to her touches.

She was such a wonderful mommy.

"Yes," I whimpered as she danced her tongue around my bud.

"Mmm, are you going to drown me in your pussy cream, mi sirenita?" she purred.

"Yes, Mommy," I gasped.

She suckled on my clit. I gasped, my butt rising off the shower stool for a moment. That felt incredible. I rubbed my love button, of course, but it never felt as good as this. Her soft lips nibbled on me. I trembled, my heart pounding so fast.

I rose and rose toward my orgasm. I would have a big one. I couldn't wait to drown Mommy in all my passion. She stroked her tongue around my bud. She was such a delicious beauty. Her brown eyes stared up at me as she loved me.

My back arched as she suckled hard. My toes curled, my feet shifting in the warm water. It lapped against the side. I couldn't hold back. I had to drown my mother in all my pussy cream. I would just have a big burst of cum.

"Mommy!" I gasped as it happened.

I climaxed.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, bucking on the shower stool as my pussy convulsed.

My juices gushed out and bathed my loving mommy's mouth. She licked at my cunt. She stroked my tongue up and down my folds. It was so wonderful having her do that. Just so amazing to drown her in all my passion.

She stroked he tongue through my pussy lips. She lapped at me with such passion, purring her delight. Mommy loved the taste of my cunt. The spicy aroma filled my nose as the waves of delight washed through me.

They drowned me.

I loved that so much. It was so amazing to have all this pleasure gushing through me. My boobs jiggled as Mommy kept lapping up all the passion. She stroked through my folds and danced around my tongue. She was just so loving.

Just such an amazing Mommy.

I was in heaven as my head tossed. It was so wondrous to have all this pleasure sweeping through me. My head tossed back and forth, my boobs bouncing and jiggling. She stroked her tongue from my taint to my clit.

"Mmm, you're so ready to be deflowered, mi sirenita," she cooed.

"Thank you," I moaned, so glad for it. "Oh, Mommy, I'm so ready for it!"

"Then let's get you dressed," Mom said and rose. She stepped out of the bath and grabbed a towel. She held it for me. "Birthday girl!"

I grinned from ear to ear. I hopped out of the bath, water dripping down my legs. Mommy bent down and rubbed at my legs, drying them off. Then she worked up and up my thighs until she rubbed at my pussy.

I gasped at her massaging my virgin twat with the towel. The material felt amazing on my legs. I smiled in delight at that. Tingles raced through me. I was so ready to be fucked and bred by Daddy. That would just be an amazing moment.

I darted out of the bathroom and found my pretty dress on the bed. Our family didn't celebrate the quinceañera like other Hispanic families, but the girls still got the pretty dresses. I was so excited to pull on the pink dress with the puffy skirt and the glitter in the bodice. This was just such a beautiful garment. I would be so pretty in it.

Mommy came out of the bathroom as I was slipping the dress on. She let her hair down and smiled at me. I turned around so she could zip me up. The skirt was puffy but only fell to my mid-thigh. I sat on the bed as she grabbed my stockings.

Pink thigh-highs to match the pink dress.

I shuddered as Mom rolled the nylon up my right leg, the cloth feeling so delicious on my skin. My brown flesh bled through, giving the nylons a delightful hue. She worked it up past my knee and smoothed it tight. The lacy band held it about my leg right where the hem of my skirt fell. She rolled on the other nylon then handed me the glittering heels I would wear.

I slipped those on.

She lastly put on my silver tiara.

"Oh, mi sirenita," she said, snapping a picture. That one was totally safe to post on the internet. "You're so beautiful. You're ready to be made into a woman by your daddy."

I beamed at her, my entire body shaking with my excitement.

I was so ready for this.

I strolled down the hallway to where the rest of the family waited. The moment I stepped into the dining room, everyone shouted, "Happy Birthday!"

I beamed at them. My daddy was there, of course. He was at the head of the table, naked and hard. He was such a handsome man with strong arms and a chest. I loved his thick mustache on his upper lip. So manly.

His sister, my Auntie Angelica, was there, too. She had all three of her children--who were my cousin-siblings--with her. Jose was the oldest of all, bred in Auntie Angelica's womb when she was eighteen and deflowered. Daddy had to step in because my grandfather had died before he could. Then there were my two cousins. Nina and Esmeralda. They were both pregnant. Nina was six months along with her brother's daughter while Esmeralda, who turned eighteen a few months ago, just found out she was pregnant last week.

She was also carrying her brother's child. Though Daddy had deflowered them, they wanted to be their brother's women. He had his arm around them, naked as the rest.

"Isn't she beautiful," Auntie Angelica said, her big boobs swaying? "Oh, Lupita, you made something magical with my brother's seed."

"I did," Mommy said, her hands resting on my shoulder.

I quivered in delight as I moved to the table. A cake with candles burning on it was in the middle. I wished my friends could be here, but like they didn't know about my family's incestuous life, my family didn't know about the Daddy's Good Girl Club.

I kept my promises to keep things a secret.

"You do look delicious," Daddy said, his hard cock thrusting out before him. I shuddered, staring at his hard cock. I was so ready to be deflowered by him. Eager for it.

Mom clapped her hands, and everyone broke out into singing Las Mañanitas. It was like Happy Birthday, something sung in Mexico. My family had brought it to the States. I blushed prettily as they sang the verses, clapping their hands to it.

They reached their end. I bent over and blew out my candles.

With eighteen of them, I had to work hard to get them all out. They all fluttered and went out, smoke rising from the wicks. The smell of burning wax filled my nose. Everyone was really clapping now.

"Happy birthday!" Mommy said, cupping my face and kissing me on the lips.

I beamed as Auntie Angelica swooped in next to kiss me. She planted her plump lips on my mouth, her tongue swept over my lips. Then my cousin-brother stepped up. He was a strapping lad. I shuddered as he grabbed my shoulders and planted a kiss on my lips.

Once I was bred by Daddy, I would definitely have sex with him. A family had to love each other. Mom and Auntie Angelica had both enjoyed his hard cock. So had my cousins. I broke the kiss with him as my cousins swept in next.

Nina's round belly brushed mine as she kissed me. It was sexy feeling the fertile proof of her womanhood in her belly. Her lips were playful. I couldn't wait to do things with her, too. She was so delicious.

Then Esmeralda bounded up. We were close in age. "Ooh, ooh, let's be pregnant together! I'm rooting for you to get knocked up tonight!"

"Thanks!" I said and kissed my cousin-sister on the lips.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth. I quivered in delight. She was just a few weeks ahead of me If I got pregnant tonight, then I would have a swelling belly with her. We could go to our OB/GYN appointments--Auntie Angelica took care of the family--and go to Lamaze classes and just experience the miracle of incestuous motherhood together. And if we both had daughters, they would have their birthdays close together.

That would be so amazing.

I broke the kiss and now it was Daddy's turn. He grinned at me, his big dick thrusting out before him. He was hung. I shuddered as he twitched and throbbed. I had been so eager for this for so long. This was just an amazing moment in my life.

His cock twitched before him. He throbbed with this heartbeat. I loved the sight of that cock twitching. It was amazing to view. My entire body trembled as he grinned at me. I spun around for him in my cute dress.

"Do I look pretty, Daddy?" I purred.

"Yes, you do," he said, his eyes flicking up and down my body. "Oh, you look so gorgeous. Just good enough to eat."

I blushed prettily as he cupped my face.

"Happy birthday, mi gatita." He kissed me.

I melted into his lips, his mustache tickling me. He was so manly. I loved it. I squirmed there, my pussy on fire. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and swirled around in me. He drove me wild as he did that. I loved it so much.

I groaned as she broke the kiss and stroked my cheek. "Mmm, mi gatita, you are just so delicious. Just a cute little girl!"

"Thank you, Daddy," I purred, my pussy on fire. Without my bush, the cream leaked down my thighs. That felt so wild. I loved the way the heat soaked down my legs. My heart pounded as he stared at me. "Do you want to... undress me."

"Yes, I do," he said. "Turn around."

I did, shivering. I pulled my black hair out of the way so he could unzip me. Mom was recording it, of course. She had such a proud smile as she immortalized this beautiful family moment. I smiled at her as Dad gently drew down the zipper.

He worked it down and down, kissing at my back as he exposed me. He must be bending over or even kneeling. He went lower and lower, his mustache tickling my skin. I love the feel of his strong lips on me. My body burned. My pussy clenched as more cream dribbled out of me.

He kissed at the small of my back before he turned me around. He was kneeling, his eyes so hungry. I shuddered as he pulled my arms out of the sleeves. My round breasts came into view, the family witnessing my tits. They were round and perky. I loved them.

He grinned at them as he drew my dress down my hips and legs. I stepped out of them as he placed my pretty outfit on the table by the untouched cake. There would be plenty of time to dig into the pink-frosted dessert later.

Daddy gripped my thighs and pushed them apart. I shuddered, shifting on my feet to open wide for him. I put my pussy on display. I could feel him looking at it. This was such a wild moment. My heart pounded in my chest as he stared right at my juicy snatch.

"Mmm, I know your mother's already done this," he said, leaning forward.

"Of course I have," Mommy said. "I had to enjoy my only child's yummy cunt."

Daddy breathed in and groaned, his breath washing over my pussy. "She does smell delicious. Spicy. I am going to enjoy this. Some cherry pie on my daughter's birthday."

He pressed his mustache into my pussy. I gasped at the feel of his mustache rubbing on my flesh. My entire body trembled at those wiry whiskers stroking my delicate folds. This was so different from Mom's soft lips.

This was just amazing.

Daddy flicked his tongue out. I gasped as he stroked through my folds and made me tremble. That felt just amazing. I quivered in delight as my sexy daddy feasted on me. His mustache rubbed on my cuntlips. I shuddered.

"It's my turn to go on a mustache ride!" I gasped.

"That's right!" my cousin-sisters squealed together, winking at me.

"So hot," groaned my cousin-brother groaned, his hand stroking his cock.

My aunt winked at me while Mom kept filming Daddy devouring my virgin cunt. His tongue stroked boldly through my folds, furrowing my labia and brushing my hymen. He felt the proof I was pure for him.

I shuddered on him, the pleasure rippling through me. I would have an excellent climax on Daddy's mouth. His mustache felt incredible. Those whiskers rubbed at my delicate bits in such a manly way. I savored it as much as his tongue licking me.

Maybe more so.

My boobs jiggled as Daddy licked me toward my orgasm. He growled, his hands grabbing my ass. He squeezed my butt-cheeks as she feasted on me. I trembled here, my eyes rolling back in my head as I enjoyed every last second of his tongue stroking through me.

He knew what he was doing to me. Daddy feasted on me with all that he had. I trembled as his tongue stroked through my folds and danced over my bud. I gasped when he did that, my boobs bouncing from the spasms racing through my body.

"Daddy!" I moaned. "Oh, Daddy! That's so good!"

"Yes, it is," he growled. "You taste delicious. "Oh, yes, you do, mi gatita! Drown me in your pussy juices! Be a good kitten and drown your daddy!"

"I will be a good kitten, Daddy!" I gasped, my orgasm building. "I love you!"

"Love you, too!" he growled before he suckled hard on my clit.

My butt-cheeks clenched beneath his digging fingers. He held my ass tight as he nursed on my bud. His mustache drove me wild. I shuddered as the pressure in me swelled and swelled. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Daddy!" I howled as he made me cum.

I bucked as my pussy juices gushed out and drowned him. My cousin-sisters squealed in delight while my cousin-brother grinned at me. Mom and Auntie Angelica both cheered me on as I trembled through my orgasm.

My family celebrated my first orgasm on Daddy's lips. I soaked his mustache in my pussy cream. My twat writhed, my virgin pussy aching to be filled by him. Waves of taboo rapture swept through my body. I moaned, my hair swinging down my back.

"Daddy!" I squealed. "Daddy! Daddy! I'm your good girl! I love you!"

"Love you, too, mi gatita," he growled. "Such a delicious kitty."

He lapped at me with such bold strength. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as he feasted on me. It was just amazing. I loved every last second of this delight. My head tossed back and forth as my orgasm peaked in me.

"Time to suck her first cock!" Nina cheered, her swollen belly swaying before her.

"Yes, yes, you have to suck your Daddy's cock after that," purred Mommy.

I licked my lips as Daddy rose. He stood before me, staring down at me. "Are you going to suck my dick, mi gatita?"

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned and dropped to my knees. I was his little kitten. "I'm going to make you cum so hard!"

I gripped his cock by the base and rubbed my cheek against the side of his rod like I was a cute kitty. I slid up him, his dick twitching. I reached the tip, his precum smearing across my face. My lips kissed him on the crown, loving the salty flavor.

I nibbled on his tip, so ready to do such wicked things to him. I slid my lips over his cock. He groaned as I did that. A big smile spread on his lips as my mouth sealed around his shaft. I had him in my mouth. My virgin pussy clenched. The heat washed over me. It was just so hot having that delight filling me up.

I wanted to make him cum in my mouth. I ached to gulp down all his cum. I wanted to swallow every salty drop. That would be so good. I nursed on him hard. He groaned as I did that. He smiled down at me as I bobbed my head.

"That's so good, mi gatita," he groaned.

I winked at him as I suckled on him.

I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth. I had practice on popsicles, getting ready for the day when I would be old enough to do this for real. I suckled on him, my tongue dancing around him. He groaned as I did that.

"Bob your head, sweetie," Auntie Angelica purred.

"And make sure to use your tongue," added Mom.

"And don't bite him," Nina said. "Or scrape Daddy with your teeth."

"Yeah," my brother-cousin said, wincing. He shot Nina a look.