Our Daughter Nude Model Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom and Dad expose on their own.
7.6k words
4.7
51.4k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

Despite my promise to limit this story to two installments, the characters have suggested more. This is the third part of their story. While I hope that this story may be read enjoyably by itself, reading the first two parts first will put this continuation of the story in context. I suppose that I should apologize for this story's length. This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any real person or institution are unintentional and coincidental.

*****

Denise and I got home from the symposium on Sunday evening. On Monday evening, Denise told me that she had lunch with Kerry that day. "She and Mike had a good time at the symposium," Denise told me of her lunch with Kerry. "For her, at least, the highlight was going nude at the reception. We also decided to make some changes to our dinners." Denise and I typically went out to dinner with Kerry and Mike about once a month.

"What changes?" I asked laconically.

"Instead of going out, we're going to alternate between our house and theirs," Denise answered. "That way, we can all go nude at dinner." That made some sense.

We hosted the first dinner under our new system. Denise and I were nude when we met Kerry and Mike at our front door and they stripped off as soon as they were in our house. Nothing of note happened, but I struck by home much more open and friendly people are once they take their clothes off. It is as though the clothing provides a protective shell against the outside world and taking it off lets the real person out. I liked Kerry and Mike a whole lot better by the end of our first nude dinner. We all agreed that we'd had a great time and that we should get together bi-weekly instead of monthly.

While we communicated with April at school pretty frequently, that tended to happen by e-mail or, between April and Denise, by text message. I was surprised one Sunday in March when Denise got a text from April saying that she wanted to Skype with us that evening. With Denise's help, I refreshed myself on what to do when April's "call" came through.

April's Skype came through about 7:00 p.m. that evening. I suspected that April was using the small webcam on her laptop because we could only see April from the middle of her chest up and what I could see of the background looked like a dorm room, but not hers. What we could see of April also suggested that she was nude as were Denise and I.

The point of the Skype, we learned, was April's giddy report that she and Jeremy had finally had sex the night before. "Well," April said, "actually last night, this morning, and again a little while ago."

"How was it?" Denise asked.

"Absolutely fantastic!" April exclaimed. I didn't know anything about my daughter's sexual history, so I didn't know whether she had any other experience to compare it to. April looked off camera. After a moment, Jeremy joined April in the picture. From what we could see of Jeremy, he seemed to be naked too. Our webcam offered them a wider image. Jeremy's eyes got a bit wider as he saw most of Denise and me.

After a short pause, I guess to digest the image of his girlfriend's parents in the nude, Jeremy smile and said, "It was extraordinary for me too." He put his arm around April's bare back. I assumed that Jeremy did have prior experience to compare to.

The four of us talked for a while. Jeremy seemed to relax as the conversation progressed. Just before they signed off, April and Jeremy kissed.

This may sound odd, but Denise and I were both actually happy that April had sex with Jeremy. We held no illusions that April would stay chaste throughout college and, from what we knew; she could have hooked up with an awful lot of guys much worse than Jeremy. We both liked the young man a lot.

I was grateful that, after than initial call, April did not see the need to give us regular reports on her and Jeremy's sexual activity. April did seem happier when we talked to her, and she was also happy that Jeremy had come to see her model and completely approved. I wondered how you could disapprove of seeing April naked.

It was in late April, and the weather was warming, when Denise told me about another of her lunch time talks with Kerry Newell. "Do you know Amy Ward, assistant general counsel at the Bank?" Denise asked. I'd probably met her, but didn't remember her so I shook my head no.

"Well," Denise went on, "Kerry and Amy are friends. Given Kerry's responsibility for branch operations, she interacts with Amy a lot and they talk. Kerry says that she let slip about her and Mike going nude at the symposium back in February. Kerry said that she was afraid that she'd made a bad mistake until Amy told her that she and her husband Jeff are nudists. Kerry says that they belong to some nude resort about fifty miles from here, way out in the sticks, called Walnut Trail."

I nodded. That the assistant GC at the Bank was a nudist was mildly interesting, but I didn't see why it mattered to me.

"Anyway," Denise went on, "Kerry says that she also told Amy about you and me modeling at the symposium." These women exchanged way too much information with each other in my opinion.

"I wish that she hadn't done that," I said.

"No, wait," Denise said. "Kerry also said that Amy told her that it is not illegal to go nude in the state parks and that Amy and Jeff hike nude a lot on weekends at Devon Lake. The weather's supposed to be great Saturday. Amy and Jeff are going hiking. Amy invited Kerry and Mike and told Kerry to bring us along if we want to go."

"That would be fun," I said. "But, I have trouble believing that nudity is really legal in the state parks."

Denise gave me the annoyed look that she used any time I said something implying criticism of one of her Bank colleagues. Denise said, "You're a lawyer. Look it up." Denise walked out of the room.

I was curious so I got on the computer and logged into the legal research tool that I subscribed to through the state bar association. In our state, the indecent exposure is called "lewd conduct" and that statute prohibits "knowing or recklessly" allowing another person to see your "private parts" unless the other person is an immediate family member or a health care professional proving diagnosis or treatment. A conviction for "lewd conduct" carries a fine up to $ 1,000 and/or 30 days in county jail. So far, I hadn't read anything comforting.

"Lewd conduct" a misdemeanor, a less serious crime than something like murder or armed robbery. Going through the rest of the statutory chapter on misdemeanors, I found a section that I'd never seen before (I'm a utilities lawyer, not a criminal lawyer) that said that the misdemeanors described in the chapter did not apply to conduct on state-owned property. That seemed odd.

I looked in the statutes on state government and found a separate chapter defining the things which are misdemeanors when you do them on state property. Interestingly, there did not appear to be anything that criminalized going naked on state land. I found a court of appeals decision from five years ago about some folks who were arrested for skinny-dipping in a lake at a state park. The court ruled that, while public skinny-dipping was a crime on private property, the "lewd conduct" statute wasn't carried over into the misdemeanors on state property. So, it is not a crime to go nude in public on state property.

Amy Ward was right. In theory, at least, you could walk the halls of the state capitol buck naked and be perfectly legal. I was surprised that our conservative state legislature hadn't changed that. Although, given what I'd read about some of the legislators' parties with their staff and interns, maybe it made sense after all.

Always willing to admit error, I reported my findings to Denise. She gave me a look that said that she had known all along that Amy was right. "So," she asked, "do you want to hike naked with the Wards and the Newells?"

"Sure," I replied.

Kerry and Mike lived between us and Devon Lake. We picked them up fairly early that Saturday morning. Devon Lake was about a 90 minute drive and we were to meet Amy and Jeff Ward in the "primitive area" parking lot at 9:30 a.m.

When we pulled into the parking lot, there were three other cars parked, and a blue SUV with a couple standing next to it. Once we got out of the car, the woman of the couple gave a cheery "Hi Kerry!"

Amy and Jeff Ward came over to us. I guessed them as a few years older than Denise and me. They were both slightly shorter than average, very tan, and had the lean, wiry look of distance runners (which I learned they, in fact, were). After everyone was introduced, Amy looked down at the sandals on my feet and "You're not wearing those?"

"No," I replied. "I've got some running shoes in the trunk. Kerry said that you said those would be good enough."

Amy smiled. "Yes, the trails are just dirt, but they're not rough. Running shoes are fine. You don't need the weight of hiking boots. Everyone brought sunscreen, right?" We confirmed that we had plenty of sunscreen. Jeff opened the back gate of their SUV. Amy said, "You can put your clothes in the back here. There's no need to carry them with us."

I looked at Denise to see what she thought about the idea of hiking away from our clothes. She just smiled and shrugged.

We pulled off our clothes and stuffed them in the back of Amy and Jeff's SUV. Amy's and Jeff's dark tans were all over. I was putting sunscreen on Denise's much paler bare body when a park ranger drove through the lot. The ranger slowed as he passed the six naked people, but he just waved. Amy and Jeff waved back.

Seeing our surprised looks, Jeff shrugged and said, "It's just Darrell."

Amy explained a little more fully. "The rangers know that they can't do anything if we're just naked, and most of them like to look. We've gotten to know several of them since we've been coming up here. They're ok boys."

Amy and Jeff took the lead as we started on a trail into the woods. Over her shoulder, Amy asked, "You all know how to recognize poison ivy don't you? There's some of it along these trails."

Amy and Jeff hiked at a rapid pace. It was getting warm. I could see some sweat on Denise's breasts and felt it on my own body. Hiking that day with clothes on would have been less comfortable.

We passed a young couple and, later, a couple of young men going the opposite way on the trail. No one said anything. The clothed hikers just smiled.

We had been going uphill, albeit not steeply, from the start of the trail. We had been walking for about an hour when we came out of the trees onto the edge of a hill. A part of Devon Lake stretched out in front of us. The state had placed hewn logs to make a couple of benches. Jeff spread out towels and we all sat down to rest and enjoy the view. As we drank our water, we saw several fishermen on boats on the lake and, farther away, someone was water skiing. It was a beautiful day.

We were just chatting until Kerry said, "What would the Bank think if it knew that it had three nudists working for it in senior positions. I bet we'd all be fired."

"Don't be so sure," Amy responded. "There is more than you know."

"What do you mean?" Kerry asked.

Amy thought for a moment before saying, "I don't think she'd mind me telling you this, but don't spread it around. You all know Olivia Patterson, right?"

I didn't know Olivia Patterson, but I knew who she was. We'd met briefly at some of the Bank's holiday parties that Denise took me to. Mrs. Patterson was the wife of Wendell Patterson III, who had been the Bank's CEO until he stepped down the previous year in favor of his hand-picked successor, and who was still chairman of the Bank's board of directors. The rumor was that the new CEO was something of a figurehead and that Wendell still called the shots about anything that mattered.

We all nodded that we knew who Amy was talking about and she went on. "You know that Olivia has a Ph.D. in music composition?" I didn't know that but I knew that she was considered an accomplished pianist. She had done a guest solo with the symphony orchestra.

"Olivia put herself through grad school by working as a stripper," Amy disclosed. That certainly didn't comport with my image of the Pattersons as pillars of our city's staid elite.

Denise apparently shared my disbelief (it was ok for Denise to doubt her colleagues). "How do you know that?" she challenged Amy.

"You know that Olivia organizes the Christmas parties at the Bank, right?" Amy responded. A few years back, Mr. Patterson assigned me to help her. Olivia and I just clicked. We started meeting for lunch or coffee and kept have kept up ever since. About three years ago, I told Olivia that Jeff and I are nudists. She didn't say anything at the time and I thought that she was politely ignoring my disclosure that I did something which she didn't approve of." Amy took another sip of water.

Amy continued, "a few days after I told Olivia that, she called me and asked me to come out to their house in Shawnee Hill (a separate municipality which is the enclave of the truly wealthy in our town). When I got here, she took me into her study. She told me about having been a stripper. She pulled a large envelope out of a drawer. Inside the envelope was an 8 x 10 glossy picture of a woman on a stage with her back to the photographer. The woman was completely nude and her legs were far enough apart to see her pussy. Her front was reflected in the mirror she was facing along with the heads of the men in the audience behind her. The woman in the picture was a lot younger, but it was obviously Olivia."

Amy gave us a moment for that to sink in. She finished her story by saying, "Olivia told me that she had a few jobs before she married Wendell but dancing nude was the only job she missed." Amy cryptically added, "There are hidden depths in the Patterson family and they run the Bank."

Amy and Jeff led us down a different trail that wound around and finally delivered us back to the opposite side of the parking lot from which we had started. I was proud that Denise and I had actually spent about two and a half hours nude in public with no clothing available to us.

April's school year ended just before Memorial Day. At the beginning of May, April called to say that she had enrolled in summer school so that she could stay up there with Jeremy. (Yea! An additional tuition check to write!) April and Jeremy had to be out of their dorms by June 1 and had found an apartment for the summer. April was wondering if Denise and I could come up over Memorial Day weekend to help them move.

Denise and I got April and Jeremy moved into their new apartment on Memorial Day Saturday and drove home on Sunday. We spent Memorial Day itself nude with Kerry and Mike as Amy's and Jeff's guests at Walnut Trail Naturist Resort. Walnut Trail was a really nice place a little over an hour's drive from town.

A few nights after Memorial Day, Denise came home and, as she was undressing, told me that Amy Ward had stopped in her office that day. "Olivia Patterson is on the board of some group that raises money for the Battered Women's Shelter," Denise explained. "They do a fundraising dinner for the Shelter each year at the end of June. It's Olivia's turn to organize it this year and she asked Amy to help her."

That was good of them, but I was curious what this meant for us. I let Denise go on.

"The dinner is for high-rollers," Denise said. "A ticket is $750." There is always some other fundraising activity tied in, like a silent auction. Olivia decided that she wanted to spice that up and she and Amy decided on striptease."

"Striptease?" I asked. "How does that become a charity fundraiser?"

Denise waived a little card and an envelope. "They're going to structure it a little like those run/walk events where people get sponsors to pledge so many dollars for each mile they run or walk. The idea is that each stripper gets a sponsor. The sponsor fills out this card saying what clothing they want the stripper to take off and how much they will donate if the stripper does that. The participants will strip at the dinner after the meal."

"Amy wants you to strip at this dinner?" I asked.

"Amy wants both of us to strip," Denise said. "The dinner mainly draws a wealthy, old-guard crowd. Amy says that no one will really show anything. You might have to take your shirt off."

I could do that. "Who are you going to get to sponsor us?" I asked.

"I was thinking about asking Anna and Glen," Denise said. Anna and Glen Devore were our next door neighbors. They had the huge house for which ours looked like the servants' quarters. Anna was a professor at the university and Glen owned a small publishing house in town that specialized in very dry scientific and technical stuff. We weren't real good friends with the Devores, but they undoubtedly did have money.

"Why don't you ask them tonight before you get undressed?" I suggested.

Denise stopped undressing and said, "Good idea." She picked up the phone and dialed. After a short conversation, Denise said to me, "Anna is home. I'll be back soon." Denise put her top back on and went out the door.

Denise came back about twenty minutes later. As she started stripping off for the second time, she said, "Glen wasn't home. I explained the fundraiser to Anna. She said she'd talk to Glen, but she was sure that they could help us out."

Our front doorbell rang the next night after dinner. That didn't happen very often. However, since we'd started staying nude at home, we'd installed a small camera and monitor so we could see who was at the door. I kept a pair of running shorts in the front room so I didn't shock anyone answering the door. However, if it was a Jehovah's Witness or a political canvasser at the door, I usually left the shorts off. This time, the monitor showed Anna Devore at our door. I put on my shorts and answered it.

Anna was standing on our front porch. She ran her eyes up and down me when I opened the door wearing only my running shorts. Anna smiled. She handed me a small envelope. "Here's your sponsorship for the striptease Harry," Anna said. She smiled again, turned, and went down our front walk.

I took the envelope to Denise, who was doing something naked in the kitchen. Handing Denise the envelope, I pulled my shorts off while she opened it and read.

"Oh my!" Denise said.

"What?" I asked.

"Anna and Glen have pledged $ 6,000 if we strip completely nude," Denise said.

I wondered whether Anna or Glen had seen us nude at home. Being onstage nude in front of a bunch of our town's heavy hitters would be a lot of fun. From the gleam that had come into Denise's eyes, I was pretty sure that she was thinking the same thing.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked.

Denise thought for a moment before saying, "yeah" in a sexy tone of voice. She then reverted to her usual tone of voice. "Shit," she said, "I'm sure that they won't let us. I'll have to give this back to Anna."

"Why don't you ask Amy, just to be sure, before you let the opportunity pass," I said.

I got home after Denise the next night. Denise hugged me, smiling, as soon as I was in the door. That was very pleasant, but I did ask, "What brought this on?"

Denise stepped back. Still smiling broadly, she said, "You and your beautiful wife are going to be dancing completely nude on stage in front of some of the wealthiest folks in town." I knew exactly what she was referring to and shared Denise's smile.

"I talked to Amy," Denise went on. "She took it to Olivia Patterson, who thought that it was a great idea. They checked with the hotel where they're holding the dinner. To my surprise, the hotel was ok with it too since they consider the dinner a private party. The only thing the hotel asked is that the ballroom doors be closed before we strip off. Amy thought that it would be best if you and I strip each other while we dance."

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers