All Comments on 'Our Daughter Nude Model Pt. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Great story

I was glad to see you continue the story arc in the direction of exhibitionism. Initially, I thought you were going for simple nudism, but then you brought in the auction to let our heroes show themselves off. Denise in particular seems to want to show her pussy to everyone!

The ending adds an interesting fillip. Now their daughter wants to watch them fuck. How'd she get so kinky? Also, why did she feel the need to burst in on them?

Then there's the addition of Olivia Patterson. The offer of a skinny dip suggests more possibilities.

You may have intended only a two-part story, but you seem to have enough characters and situations to have many more parts. I'll be glad to read along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
another great story

Another great story! ch4? I would love to see ch4.The daughter might joins in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Legs of its own.

Like all good an interesting stories, they may start simply, but quickly grow legs and run off in a few nice directions that all seem worth exploring further. This just makes the characters you portray so much more real. You get to feel the strength of the relationships between husband and wife, parents and daughter. The daughters love interest and with good friends too.

Don't let the storyline rest there. Please. I am sure you are probably already panning out the ideas for the threads that seem to be emerging. With the warmer weather coming in, I can imagine Olivia hosting a pool party. Long family and friends weekend at Walnut Trail (only a briefly hinted visit so far). Other charity fund-raising events requiring exhibitionism of the players.

There seems to be miles to walk with the stories legs yet. Keep up the good work.

Devir Ginator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow that was hot. Would luv to see where this goes with the parents and their daughter and boyfriend. The sex to in front of each other is really hot

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
The weakest so far

I didn't think this was as strong as previous chapters, maybe it was missing April, maybe it was too much build up to the main event. The story is about the exhibitionism for me and really that was only the gala and then the very last paragraph. I will not make any predictions about the next chapter as I was totally wrong about this one...what shower? :p

I would like to see more exhibitionism with more intimate groups, but no need for swapping or incest (watching the daughter or vice versa isn't, imo, incest) unless they fit naturally. Would definitely like to see a 4th chapter and more if you can do it without flogging it to death.

Enjoy your work, thank you.

If the laws you quoted are real, they are insane not to mention illogical, but then it is legal to herd sheep over London Bridge, but to remain legal it has to be done at least once per year.

A note on some errors:

"but I struck by home much more open and friendly people are once they take their clothes off"

but I was struck by how much more open and friendly people are once they take their clothes off

"We started meeting for lunch or coffee and kept have kept up ever since."

We started meeting for lunch or coffee and have kept up ever since.

It's strip clubs, not trip clubs :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Three is not a crowd!

Turned out two episodes wasn't enough -- now three isn't either. Keep them coming, they're great!

BowtecBowtecover 5 years ago
Excellent

Keep them comming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It is time for the sex.

The spark needs to be released.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great town

and bank in the town. Great family too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous