All Comments on 'Our Daughter's Friend Ch. 02'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadover 12 years agoAuthor
I won't leave you hanging..

Chapter three is already submitted and waiting for posting. Four is written and will follow shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wish this were a true story with my wife and I as the subs, I need dominating and would love to be a clean up boy for a swingers group

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hands

would be around the little bitch desiree's pretty throat to show her the way of things.

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Unlawful restraint

First of all, how famous are these people supposed to be? Police don't make a public announcement on every (or even half) of the cases they pursue. Public announcement. Ha! Desiree committed the crimes of unlawful restraint, kidnapping and blackmail. Even if she can explain away her actions as not being rape, she's guilty of several crimes and the fact the husband isn't smart enough to press charges means he's a complete moron.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Now that's hot...

Now that's a threat I can't ignore. Roy can't protect everyone. But he needs some understanding backup, and a recorder? Desiree is got some power over hiis wife..

I see there's more chapters how are you going to keep this story escalating.

On to chapter three. Chapter two better than one. Yessss Roy cried out, hope he has some control or persuasion over this seemingly powerful mistress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous