Our Dirty Kissable Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up at Bauer Farms Apartments on Bauer Farm Drive. Annabelle ushered me in and I was blown away by how nice they were. As we walked in she dropped her hand bag and walked to the fridge where she poured two glasses of wine. She handed one to me and raised hers up to toast. We clinked glasses and she took a large gulp, "Ahhhh I needed that."

I took a more hesitant sip, not being a drinker, I was unsure of the taste or even the effect. After having lived with a drug addict I tended to stay away from drugs or alcohol.

The wine was sweet with a slight tangy bite, pleasant without being overpowering. Annabelle took another gulp and I flowed suit. She topped up the glasses and led me into the living area and the big soft spongy sofa. We sat closely. As I reclined back into the luxurious sofa her arm draped over my shoulder. Her dark grey eyes pierced mine, "So Melody, what's a young girl like you doing working in a music store? Shouldn't you be at University studying music?"

I shrugged, "Formal schoolroom Education and me didn't get along, I decided on a different path."

She arched her brows questioningly, "A different path, do tell."

With more bravado than I felt I blurted out, "Stardom."

She laughed toasting my remark, "Well good luck with that gorgeous."

I took an enormous gulp of my drink...gorgeous....wow, she thought I was pretty.

"What about you?" I replied.

"Oh, the usual, I'm in insurance, income protection that sort of thing."

"You must do all right, this is a nice place."

She laughed, "Yeah it's alright. The beds comfy."

The mention of the bed made my racing heart skip a beat and now it was not only racing but beating louder than any kick drum I had ever heard. As we talked, her arm slid down the back of the sofa until it rested on my shoulders. I jumped as her skin came into contact with mine.

She chuckled, "Relax babe, chill out, I'm not going to eat you, well not yet anyway."

Her eyes never deviated, she peered at me as she leaned closer, "Would you like that?"

"What?" I burbled.

"For me to eat you silly and I know exactly where I want to start."

Closer she leaned in, her perfume cloaked us, the smell intoxicatingly strong and sensual. Her face merely inches from mine, our lips almost touching she whispered, "Would you like another wine?"

My glass was still in my hand so I sunk it in one last gulp, "Yes please." I gushed hoping to get some breathing space. She stood up slowly removing the glass from my trembling hand and strolled away. I watched her ass sway and bounce as she walked, sheer poetry.

When she returned, she resumed her position and this time when we toasted, she leaned in close. After a giant sip she leaned in further, slowly until her lips grazed mine in a gentle almost non-existent kiss. I was stuck, completely under her spell.

She glanced at me, "Have you ever been kissed by a woman?"

"No...never."

"What about boys? Ever been kissed by boy's?"

"Yeah a couple of times."

"Hmmm sex...What about sex, ever had sex with a boy?"

Embarrassed and afraid I croaked, "No...."

Her face softened, "So you're a virgin then?"

Again I nodded, Yes."

She leaned in the rest of the way and her lips met mine in a galaxy shifting explosion of cells. This was everything I expected from a kiss, those clumsy pushy boys were history, this is what I wanted, this was a kiss.

Her tongue slithered into my mouth and I welcomed it, our heads tilted allowing the kiss to grow. Oh damn my heart felt like it was going to burst. Her nipples caressed mine through the thin fabric, her hand snaked around behind my head pulling me deeper into the kiss.

Her fingers gripped my hair holding me in place as she assaulted me with her tongue, slithering, dancing, and cuddling my own. My breathing had stopped, I felt faint and giddy, I was drunk on her passion.

Her other hand fell onto my upper leg squeezing my thighs. I flinched surprised by her raid on my innocent defences.

As our mouths separated, she sighed, "God you taste so sweet, your lips are so soft, your skin, it's like milk."

As she talked her hand slid off my leg trailing its way up to my breasts and she cupped one then the other, fondling, caressing massaging my heaving boobs. "Jesus so perfect." She growled. "Melody darling you are perfect."

Unable to respond I sat there like a statue as she caressed my tits, then slid her hand up under my loose T-shirt gliding effortlessly over the lacy material that supported my boobs.

"God take it off, I want to see them, show me your boobs."

As instructed, I raised my arms and with her help slid it over my head, "What about your girlfriend, won't she be upset?" I cried.

"Let me worry about her, if she was here, she would understand, she would be jealous, but understanding."

Our kiss returned with ferocity. Her hand working inside my bra squeezing my fleshy mounds and as they were exposed her head moved down and she sucked my nipple deep into her hot wet mouth. "Oh shit." I moaned, "God."

"You like that do you babe?" As she sucked and nibbled, she moved from breast to breast but her hand had found its way up my leg under my miniskirt, my slutty little miniskirt was breached

. Her hand grasped and squeezed the fleshy thighs as her mouth raced across my chest, my neck and stealing the occasional kiss.

Unconsciously my legs parted giving her access to my panty covered pussy. Oh sweet Jesus when her hand slid up and down the damp crevice I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She was doing all the work, I sat there like a statue, her hand moved with silken smooth speed caressing my pussy. I felt my clammy slit convulse, throb, tingle and open like a flower under her touch.

I couldn't hold back, "Oh Jesus, god damn Ohhhh hell that feels so good."

Her fingers prised and wriggled until they were inside the flimsy cotton and without delay or hesitancy slipped inside. My hips jerked and wriggled uncontrollably as I gave in to her advances.

I was lost to her touch, her caress guiding me towards the light. My eyes squeezed shut and I sobbed as her hand became sodden with my juice and my hips shuddered pushing and thrusting against her hand. I was cumming, it was unstoppable not that I wanted to I couldn't believe the intensity.

Afterwards she let me lay back against the back of the sofa cradled in her arms her mouth kissing every square inch of exposed flesh. Once I could breathe again, she released me to take a sip of her wine, "You my darling young girl are a delicious delightful little thing. I think I am going to take great pleasure in fucking you tonight."

"You are?" I moaned submissively, "I mean you think so."

"Oh baby girl I know so." With a final gulp of her wine she sank to the floor and ripped off my panties casting them aside like litter. Her head dived in and the moment her lips caressed my labia I swooned, "Oh fuck."

She lifted her head giggling, "So is that a yes, am I going to fuck you tonight?"

"Yes, hell yes."

She giggled as she dived back down and her tongue took over where her fingers stopped. Probing and slithering around my gooey canal she nibbled and sucked, kissed and bit. Up and down from my ass to my clit then deep into my crevice she fucked me with her tongue and I loved it. I grabbed her carefully coiffured hair twisting it tightly as she drove her head in and out, her tongue like a probing chameleon.

Once her fingers joined the assault it was all over. She shoved them hard into my tight hole grinding her knuckles against my labia three fingers plunging in and out like a crazed ferret, her mouth like a vacuum sucking my clit greedily into her mouth.

Cum, I came over and over. Tears of joy streamed down my flushed cheeks. My whole body shuddered and trembled.

That night I learned how to give as well as receive, to luxuriate in the taste and feel of pussy. How to fuck our pussies locked together legs tangled and grind out an enormous orgasm. I learned to kiss and how to please a lady. In short I was in love, well lust.

Annabelle my first love, what a tiger, but what a bitch she turned out to be. She used and abused me. Her other Girlfriend of the time Chelsea was heartbroken when she found out about me. Yes Annabelle was a serial cheater, a slut and bitch. I was glad to see the back of her but oh so grateful for the introduction.

Annabelle brought about a gradual transition for me. Confidence, the fact that a woman like her could find me attractive drove me forward. I found a local bar where chicks who liked chicks hung out and suddenly, I stopped being the prey and became the huntress.

The change coincided with another transformation in my life. While working in the shop I met the most gorgeous sexy little elf on the planet. Long blonde hair, pixie fine features and a body that oozed sex. The bad news, she wasn't attracted to me in the least. What she was attracted to was my drive and enthusiasm to form a band, an all-girl band that was going to turn the music world on its head. Her name was Jasmine; she was a bass player and a damn fine one.

We started to jam in a rundown warehouse in the industrial part of town.

Fuck she could play but more than that she was into my songs and as we jammed, she danced, her long blonde hair swirling wildly as she swung her head round and round. If there was a downside it was, she didn't really sing. God she was an intoxicating presence, I think if she liked me it might have all ended right there because I could have happily dedicated the rest of my life to worshipping her, making her happy might have been enough, alas we will never know because she was not in the least bit interested.

We went mad for a month we rehearsed almost every night and songs were flowing off my pen like crazy.

Things moved again when Jas walked into the shop with another girl by her side, she wasted no time introducing Cindy who just happened to be a drummer. She had met through friends and had talked, Jas was proud of our little group and told anyone who would listen, which is how she came to bring Cindy into the shop. That night we helped Cindy unload her kit into the rehearsal room. Cindy was different to me, her kit was top of the line and it looked incredible, Cindy had money although she didn't rub it in our faces. After setting up Jas and I fell into one of my songs and started to jam. It took Cindy only a few minutes to find a groove and she was on it in a flash. Her timing impeccable, she never missed the one beat.

That moment was a surreal point in time. Jas smiled broadly and she turned and faced Cindy her body swaying along. Cindy, I noticed couldn't stop staring at Jas's tits. It seemed in addition to a band member we had also found another 'sister.' She fitted right in.

She was amazing. She took the songs and drove them, elevated them to a higher plane, she took them into overdrive. She wasn't one of these gentle clever drummers she was power personified. Strong jungle type rhythms with lots of rolls and thunderous crashes she was quickly the heart of the band. As we rehearsed the songs slowly evolved due to Jas and Cindy's influences and they became more indie than punk.

It was a marriage made in heaven. Cindy formally accepted our offer to join our posse and our little band was now a three piece.

At first, I was a little disappointed with the slide away from my favoured punk. But the songs were just so good that I sucked it up and after a couple of months I forgot how they used to sound and now it was like this is the way they should have always been.

The band was tight, more like a family than a band. To have two gorgeous sexy creatures in the band was incredible. The fact that they were obviously gay as well made it tighter. We weren't sleeping together but there was chemistry. I knew from watching Cindy that she had the hots for Jas, but that was understandable, I think Jas is such a sensuous creature the whole world will have the hots for her.

With the band really finding our groove we decided we were ready to take on the public, with our set list pumped up by some carefully chosen covers we were ready.

What to call ourselves? A band name befitting of Jas it had to be sexy. After rehearsal we sat down and started reeling of names. We had a few drinks and it got funnier and funnier as the night got late. We couldn't agree on anything, the only name that popped up and we all liked was 'lips'

So then it was trying to find something to go with lips, flaming, burning, cherry red (One of our songs) nothing we said sounded right until Jas yelled out drunkenly, "Well I like kissable lips."

Cindy giggled, "Yeah me to, I love lips to be kissable, jeez that's such a sexy word, kissable."

So now we had two names. Jas blustered yeah well let's have something real dirty, something filthy."

Cindy cackled, "Slut, we don't want to be dirty? Do we?"

That ladies is how we became OUR DIRTY KISSABLE LIPS.

After a lot of hard work we managed to get our first gig which was as a support act at a concert at the Lied Center in the University. I couldn't believe we were going to play there for our first gig.

We kicked the night off and I'm sad to say we were terrible, nerves really took control and all my recently acquired confidence flew out the window as I stood on stage staring out at the hundreds of eyes staring expectantly back at me. My errors flowed like water and Jas and Cindy were trapped trying to keep up with me. It was frightening and terrible.

As bad as we were, we received plenty of applause and support and we were booked again by the organisers for the next gig and we made money. OK it wasn't a lot but it was enough to buy some drinks. As we listened to some of the more polished acts I realised there was a hole in our sound. I was a good guitar player, competent at least. What we needed was soloist somebody to give the songs a lift and the more I thought about it the more I wished Jas or Cindy could sing, harmonies at least.

We talked about our sound and our expectations and decided we wouldn't advertise but would keep our ears to the ground and hope somebody popped up.

We got a couple of gigs as part of multi band nights at local bars and restaurants. That was the catalyst for real progress. We got asked back and then again and again. Our reputation was growing and we were making money.

Our audience was primarily gay, girls who wanted a night out without the hassles of fighting off men. Being all girl really helped.

The good news for me was with the growing reputation came girls, lots of them. For the first time in my life I was the star of the show and girls were falling over themselves to meet me.

Playing one night at the Bottleneck and I noticed a girl off to the side watching intently. I had seen her before hanging around the University and music store. I always noticed her because she never went anywhere without her headphones on, and it was obvious she was into the music. She was a looker and I immediately felt a little tug on my heartstrings. It wasn't so much her beauty it was the fiery intensity that burnt in her eyes, she smouldered and made my knees go weak.

I definitely wanted between her gorgeous sexy legs. After the gig she wandered up and introduced herself. Molly was a music groupie; she loved music, not us as a band just music in general.

The first night I saw her at one of our gigs I was hooked, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She stood by the bar leaning back with her drink and we locked eyes and she never looked away. I was used to being the strong one, people were intimidated by me and I liked it that way but Molly she never bowed down, never flinched and never looked away.

Rather than the hunter tonight I felt like the prey

Throughout the night even when the crowd was at their noisiest, she just leaned there against the bar watching.

I watched a stream of girl's approach her but she ignored them I doubt whether she even spoke to them.

After the gig she waited leaning against the bar, her eyes fixed on me, she waited until all the usual girls came and went. Jas laughed, "Babe you are going to get lucky tonight."

Cindy added her ten cents worth laughing, "Yeah but I don't think you are going to be on top!"

Sure enough Molly strolled up to the stage and announced, "You guys were good tonight. The crowd loved it."

I sneered, "The crowd huh...but what about you? What did you think?"

She shrugged, "I thought you were OK, actually I thought you rocked."

Absorbing her compliment with a swollen head I asked, "Do you want a drink?"

She smiled for the first time tonight. "I would love one."

The other girls disappeared and we sat at the bar as the staff finished their clean-up and had their own little party.

The conversation like Molly was intense. She understood music well and she had her ideas about our music especially my lyrics. As we sat, she pulled out a notepad and showed me some ideas she had jotted down.

As I read them, I sung them and I felt it immediately. "OMG girl... these are good, would you mind if I used them?"

She smiled, "I wouldn't have given them to you if I didn't."

As we walked out, I asked hopefully, "Do you need a ride?"

As we stood beside the car, she sidled up to me pushing me back against the car. Her tits pressed against mine and I could feel my heart pounding. I was hot and sweaty but all I could smell was her. It was her eyes, deep and intense, as she leaned in closer and I felt her heat, she craned her neck and her liquid lips grazed mine. She pushed harder and her lips parted her tongue sliding into my mouth. It was slow and deliberate, her mouth hot and wet. Rum and coke permeated our kiss, her pouty lips soft and luscious. Her arms circled my neck pulling me closer until we were separated only by our clothes.

Her tits crushed against mine, her nipples as hard as tiny ball bearings flicked and nudged against mine. My nerves tingled and that old electric shock jolted up my spine as my pussy twitched. I could feel the thin cotton panties sticking as our legs tangled and her thigh pushed between my legs, trapping the cotton between my pulsing lips. Damp and moist the eternal yearnings called. My arousal was pungent as was hers and when her hand curled between my legs and she grabbed a handful of my mound I jumped. "Fuck she was in a hurry. Her fingers wedged my jeans up into my open lips.

In the car she kissed and teased me the whole way back to my apartment. Her fingers pried at my jeans worming their way into my slippery slit. It was so intense. With the door closing behind us we went straight to bed and we didn't make love we fucked. I have never had an experience like it, she sucked every fluid ounce of liquid from my trembling body. I am the leader when I am with girls, I like it that way but Molly was different, she was in charge.

Over the next year or so we became inseparable and for the first time in my life I said 'I LOVE YOU.'

I wanted to hear those words reciprocated more than anything in the world but nothing and as I gazed into her eyes she whispered, "Don't do that babe; I'm not ready for that. I'm not the sort of girl to fall in love with."

I was almost in tears, my tough stage persona shredded, "But I do love you and I have never felt like this about anyone."

She kissed me hard, "Mel, I like you a lot and I don't want to hurt you. I don't do relationships, I like my freedom, I like sex."

After that night she started drifting a little, not staying overnight and then when I saw her wrapped around another girl at a bar one night it was the end for me. I got angry and I took it out on the band. I yelled a lot and I was a real bitch.

Molly though didn't care it was like what she did was of no significance, as if I was nothing. Our last words were fiery our relationship burned beyond recognition.