Our Dirty Kissable Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went on a bender, no not alcohol, girls and lots of them. Being in the band meant there were always lots of sexy girls around and I made sure I took every chance that came my way, I was swimming in a sea of mindless pussy.

The band though was tight, we were family, Jas and Cindy were my rock, my corner stone.

It was after rehearsal that Cindy dropped her bombshell, "I think we need to rethink where we are going, I think it's time we searched for another player, maybe keys, or something. I have been out watching other bands and they all have soloists, you know lead guitar players of pianists, they all have something that makes them stand out. Something that lifts them and we don't have that"

When she saw the pained expression on my face, she tried to reduce my hurt, "Babe it's not that you aren't good enough because you are fabulous, but we need an instrumentalist and I think they have to be able to sing, to support you. I don't mean somebody to take over, just support for you."

She was right of course and I knew it. My guitar playing was solid but not spectacular and there was a missing element in our sound.

I started hanging around the university, talking to people about who was good and who was shit. The girl guitar players were all country or classical. There was one really cute girl who played flamenco style guitar but when I talked to her, wow she was so straight I knew she wouldn't fit in with us wild girls.

There was a keyboard player who was pretty hot and she was into rock although her sounds were trapped in the eighties. We actually gave it a shot and she came to a few rehearsals but I struggled with our songs when she played with us. Her style was so overpowering that I lost the sense of the songs, the rhythm the feel.

Jas and Cindy felt the same thankfully. So we were screwed. We put up a notice at the school and around town. We decided we wanted a guitar player, but the proviso was we wanted to keep our all girl status.

It was just our sound was so thin, we needed that extra person.

It was about a month later and I got the shock of my life. We were in the middle of a gig at the bottle neck and there in the mosh pit dancing like she had not a care in the world was Molly. Her eyes closed her head thrown back and her arms high in the air as she swayed and writhed to the music.

Damn that girl, man she has a nerve after what she did to me, she turns up here at a gig and pretends like nothing is wrong. Well fuck her, I tried to ignore her but my playing got angry and loud and the girls all saw what was happening. Jas danced over as she does when she is into the music and got right in my face so I couldn't see Molly and when I looked into her eyes, she smiled at me and we fed off that energy and she saw me through to the break.

We walked off stage and were having a group hug in the green room when in walks Molly, "Hey girls!"

Jas and Cindy acknowledged her but it was hardly warm, "What do you want Molly." I snarled curtly.

She handed over an MP3 player and headphones and said, "I want you to have a listen to these songs."

I took the player and pulled the headphones on. The moment I hit play I was stunned, wow this was amazing, a band that sounded exactly the way I wanted the Lips to sound. It was everything I wanted us to be, and the guitar playing...holy shit it was good. I listened to the three songs then Jas had a listen and then of course Cindy wanted a go.

As they were listening, I asked, "So who are they?"

She smiled, "It's not a they it's a him. He is a guy I work with at the supermarket, he also goes to school, he is studying music there."

"That's a guy!" I cried out in disbelief, no fucking way, that's a chick, listen to that voice."

Molly shook her head, "Nope, it a him and he is good."

I had to ask, "Those songs did he write them?"

She nodded, "Yep he sure did babe, that's all him."

Cindy and Jas were finished listening and they both chimed in with shouts of approval.

I was in shock, those songs could have been written for us. "Those songs, they could be us, I love them, wonder if he would let us use them?"

Shrugging she muttered, "I could ask if you want, or I could introduce you?"

"Just ask for the time being."

Molly couldn't hold back, "You know he would be perfect for the band, he sings like an angel and his guitar playing is out of this world, I'm telling you he's good."

I nodded, "Doesn't matter we're a girl band remember, so who cares."

She shrugged, "Don't make a choice based on your anger towards me Mel, I know I'm not that popular here at the moment but think about it, he is good."

Jas gave me a hug after Molly was gone, "She's right you know he is good, real good and the songs...wow they're us girl."

When we got back on stage Molly was gone and the gig finished without any further drama. I picked up a chick that came to our gigs we had slept together a few times and tonight I needed sex so I took her home and fucked her like she was Molly, I just about suffocated her with my pussy I was grinding her so hard.

Molly turned up again at rehearsals and she had some sheets of paper with her, "Hey girls."

This time Jas and Cindy gave her a warmer welcome. Me not so much, "What do you want Molly?"

She handed over some sheets of paper which had lyrics on them. "These are the lyrics to Duke's songs." She then handed over a CD which had the songs on them. Cindy inserted the Cd and we had a listen. As we listened Jas worked out the chords and we sort of roughly played them.

Once we had it somewhere near we got up and played them. Jesus H Christ they sounded fucking awesome, I loved them.

Molly sat through rehearsal and waited until we were finished. I had to ask, "So is he OK about us using them?"

She shook her head, "Na he has them as part of his end of semester assignment. He said after they have been assessed you can play them but he wants to keep ownership."

Confused and angry I snarled, "Then why the fuck did you bring them along? Jesus Molly."

She smiled that sweet ice melting smile, "Well I'm working on him, thought I might bring him along to rehearsal, I think once he watches you play them, he might change his mind."

We agreed, "OK bring him along, let's meet him."

About a week or so later Molly walks in with this weedy little runt when we are in the middle of rehearsal. Surely this can't be the guy who wrote those songs? I don't know what I was expecting but certainly not this...

They sat down in front of the stage set up and listen. As they sat down, I gave Jas a wink and we sailed into one of his songs, a song called 'Home Town' I don't know what I expected, I thought we had a good version but the look on his face was like I just ran my finger nails down the blackboard. "What's the matter? Don't you like?" I asked.

He timidly said something about it being wrong, so I called him up and said, "Come on then smart ass."

He looked to Molly for support but she shrugged and he was left with no option but to get up and play. I gave him my spare guitar and he started tuning it. I went to hand him a tuner and he waved me off. Smart prick, just like that he could tune, he had perfect pitch. I hated him already.

Jas interrupted by suggesting we play one of our own songs and he could play along. We started on Cheery Red Lips. We were hardly a couple of bars into it when I heard his guitar...Oh my god he found some subtle licks and when I glanced at Jas she was smiling, she saw it as well. When I got to the vocals there he was again, not singing with me but harmonising beautifully. Damn it the clever little shit.

Then when we got to the part where I just powered through some chords he lets rip with a blistering solo loud and clear and fucking perfect. If I hated him before now I utterly despised him.

We finished the song and Cindy and Jas both carried on like love-struck teenagers about how good he was. To get the thing moving I said, "OK you didn't like our version of your song, so let's hear yours, how's it supposed to go?"

He started playing and Jas and I did a double take, it was nothing like what we were playing. Straight away I watched as Jas got up close and personal with him and soon she was in synch with him. The moment she fell in Cindy was right behind her and it sounded right. Damn it when he started singing I took the hint and joined in and I found the chords he was using really fitted. As soon as I had the feel for it he stepped back from the mic and waved me forward. Yeah OK it was easier and better than what we played. As we worked through his other songs he showed us how they went. Fuck, fuck, fuck, he was so damn good and his songs, they were like lesbian anthems...how the fuck did he write them?

Nothing made sense, the lyrics were about love and female emotions, they expressed women's feelings...

Afterwards with a couple of beers I asked about using the songs and he explained not just yet but at the end of the semester we could use them but he was keeping the copyright.

That pissed me of so I snapped at him for wasting our time.

Jas and Cindy seemed a little upset with me but I was pissed, I liked those songs, this whole thing was fucked up, why the fuck did Molly have to get involved with me again? Fuck her, in many ways most of my anger at him was really about her. Did she bring him along just to rub my face in her new boyfriend because he was better than me, was all this just so she could humiliate me in front of the girls? Nothing made sense...

Weeks later at a gig at the Hot Spot I noticed Molly walk in looking fucking hot but with her was Duke and a fucking gorgeous babe I had never seen before. Fuck what a stunner, I was almost drooling as her and Molly got up and danced in front of us. Jesus they were all over each other, I glanced across at Duke and he looked pissed.

At our first break Molly dragged in Duke and what I found out was his sister but my gaydar was blinking brightly, she was gay alright and the flirting on the dancefloor there was something going on here. Jas and Molly talked about the upcoming battle of the bands and the conversation twisted around to us being on the lookout for another member. I saw the look of interest from Duke and damn it he was good, but I shot them down when I exclaimed, we were looking for a girl to maintain our all girl status.

I got the shock of my life when April his sister blurted out, "You can still have that with Duke can't they little bro."

The look on his face was a mixture of shock, horror, shame and he blushed bright red and stormed out throwing the doors wide in his hurry to get out.

Molly said, "He is a little insecure about his desires but he likes to dress in women's clothes and I can tell you he is hot, when he gets dressed up I promise you that you'd never know."

April added cynically, "Yeah he's always been a little cutie."

Jas and Cindy exchanged looks and giggled but I was shocked, a fucking tranny...jeez that's the last thing we needed...although there was something about him.

Later on when I was talking to Molly about wanting to record a better demo she suggested Duke. Having heard his recordings I was on board, now that was a great idea, he might be able to do it on the cheap at the university studios.

After Molly and April left arm in arm looking like lovers Cindy Jas and I talked and decided to go to the school and talk to Duke. Jas laughed about it being cool if Duke could pass as a woman, it would solve all our problems. She said it as a joke but it struck a chord with me, he was that good and yes as much as I hated him...there was a quality about him...something I liked.

We walked around the school and found him hard at work in one of the studios; he was in the process of mastering some of his recordings. What blew me away was that the band he used was awesome. When I quizzed him on who he used, he reluctantly admitted there was no band it was just him I was even more astounded. The bass, drums and keys were all perfect, this kid was talented.

I had to ask but the moment the words were out of my mouth I wished I could take them back. I asked if it was true about him being a tranny and he exploded explaining that April was lying and Molly was just a cheating slut for sleeping with his sister.

Jas was so upset she rushed over and cuddled up to him trying to calm him down in the end she did get him to a state where we could talk about recording us. When we explained that we wanted some new demos to use for the battle of the bands contest he became interested, even a little excited. He explained we would have to make ourselves available at times where he could get access. We nodded along in agreement. With the deal done we left him to it. As we walked out Jas snorted, "Wow he is touchy about the tranny thing, I think he's still into it."

Cindy sniggered, "Jeez I thought he was going to burst something. He seemed scared to me."

The next week he had organised studio times and we set about recording a decent demo. As good as he was he couldn't fix that big chasm of a hole in our sound. It wasn't that he did a bad job on the recordings but now that I had heard our stuff with him playing with us everything else sounded empty.

After we had finished the recordings, I could do nothing but shake my head, Jas saw my look of frustration and just spat it out, "It's good Duke but what we need is for you to pull up your big girl panties, pull on a skirt and jump in with us."

He blushed and tried to make a joke out of it but he was obviously feeling humiliated by it all.

At our next rehearsal Jas came charging in and went straight for the PA, she plugged in her MP3 player and turned up the system to max and there blasting through the airwaves was our songs that we had just recoded, but Duke had overlaid his vocals and guitar over the top, god damn it they sounded perfect, everything that had been missing was now there pounding in our ears.

I was frustrated and angry, "Why the hell did you bring that along Jas, you know we decided we wanted to keep our all girl status. I know that sounds good, but what's the point?"

Jas had a huge smile on her face, "The point is babe, I have seen him and he is hot just like Molly said. He looks just like a cute girl, I'm telling you this could work, jeez listen to that sound it's awesome."

Cindy nodded along, "Yeah he's good alright."

I had to play devil's advocate, "But he said he doesn't do it anymore."

Jas laughed, "Oh he does it alright, he's just shy and insecure. He is apprehensive about whether he can pass as a girl but god knows why? He or should I say she is sexy as hell."

"So what do we do?"

Jas laughed, "Molly is working on him, she thinks he will do it."

So it was organised at our next rehearsal he was going to turn up in drag. Fucking hell I couldn't believe we were even considering this as an option...a fucking tranny jeez we would get laughed off the stage if anyone found out. Still there was that thought, he made us sound so good...

When I arrived at rehearsal I was a little late and there was already noise filtering out. OK this was it, I wondered what he would look like? All I could think of was drag queen... When I walked in I was stunned, no it was more than stunned he took my breath away. There on stage was this gorgeous sexy looking chick that looked like she walked straight out of the Banshee's. I couldn't hold back my dismay, "Jesus fucking Christ."

Jas laughed as if to say, "I told you so." And she looked fucking sexy as well, Jesus how she got into those tights I will never know.

Cindy walked in behind me and I heard her cry out, "Oh hell no!"

Rehearsal was nothing short of amazing everything I had dreamed we could be. Jas was off on a different planet the dirty little slut was all over Duke like icing on a cake. She danced around him, right up in his face like she normally saved for me. Yes I'll admit I was jealous, but god damn it she was hot.

Afterwards we sat around and talked and it was Jas who suggested we vote. It was unanimous even if I had reservations. I asked, "So what do we call you?"

Molly blurted out, "Mimi." So that's how Mimi was born.

The lips were now a four piece and we were hot. The battle of the bands better look out... We were coming like a god damned out of control freight train.