Our Distinctive Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad's home. He wants you to come to his office."

"Okay, I'll be down in a bit... nice outfit. Is that new?" I couldn't believe he even noticed.

"Yes! Manny bought me and Kole some new outfits."

Dawson got out of bed and walked towards me. "They look good on you."

I beamed at him, "Thank you."

Dawson

Carson looked edible in those tiny shorts. His plump ass was hanging out and I wanted to touch him so badly, but I didn't. I walked pass him and headed downstairs towards my dad's study. When I knocked and entered.

"Hey dad, you're home early. How did your meetings go?"

"Good. That's why we finished early. Everything went according to plan," my dad said as he scrolled on his computer.

"You called me down here?"

"Yes, I'm going out of town for a few days and I want to make sure you're able to hold down the fort while I'm gone."

"Of course I can dad."

"I know, I know. I just wanted to be sure. I know the twins can be a handful sometimes but I notice Manny's trying to step up more."

"Yea, he helps when he can. I need to let him know I appreciate it."

"You know your brothers crave affection since that's what I've always given you all. I also know you don't give it to them...at least not what they want. That's why you need to make sure you at least show affection verbally."

"I'll try dad."

"Okay then. Come here." I walked over to dad's side. He grabbed my chin.

"I know you don't show them affection, but what about your old man."

"You're not old dad," I said as I leaned down and gave him a long kiss. Dad sucked on my lips then my tongue before slowing the kiss down to pecks.

"I love you son."

I panted, "I love you too." And leaned back down to give my dad another kiss before leaving his study. My dick was half hard from the short make out session. I stood outside my dad's study to wait until my erection went down before I entered the living room. The boys were all cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. Kole lay with his head in Manny's lap while Carson lay on Kole. When I sat down, I pulled Carson by the arm and he immediately scooted over and cuddle against me. I placed my arm around his waist and kissed him on his forehead. He sighed happily and we all binge watched half the series of Marvel movies.

At some point, we must've gone to sleep because it was now dark outside. I looked at the time on the tv and it was 2 in the morning. My brothers were all sleep. I could hear a storm approaching so I wanted to get everyone in bed. My brothers hated storms and could never go to sleep during one. I gently lifted Carson off my shoulder so that he sat straight up. He was a hard sleeper, so he didn't stir at all. I picked him up bridal style and turned to Manny. I whisper yelled his name a couple of times until he woke up.

"Take Kole upstairs," I said. Manny nodded and eventually had Kole, holding him in a bridal style also. We took the boys upstairs and put them in bed. Manny started taking Kole's shorts off.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"They get hot at night. They rather sleep naked so take Carson's off too." I took a deep breath before reaching out to pull Carson's little shorts down. It took some effort to get them over his ass since the fabric was tucked deep in the crease of his cheeks. Once I got them down his soft legs, I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the temple as well as Kole. Manny left from the room and I stood there with Carson's shorts still in my hand. I took a long inhale of my brother's natural scent and felt I could get high off it. My brothers were so beautiful. As I turned to leave, Carson subconsciously moved to spoon Kole as they always did when they slept.

Once back in my room, I stripped naked and jumped in bed, immediately falling asleep. At some point, I felt my bed dip and I opened my eyes to see a muscular frame. Initially I thought it was my dad, then I realize the size was a little smaller.

"Manny? What's wrong?"

"Can I sleep with you?" Just as he asked, I loud thunder shook the ground and Manny flinched.

"Come here." I opened my arms and Manny immediately crawled on my king size bed, laying directly on top of me. He wore only underwear, but I could feel our dicks pressed against each other. I wrapped my arms protectively around him and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Sleep."


12