Our Distinctive Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on guys, time to head to bed. You guys are barely awake."

"No, one more movie," Kole whined.

"We have all summer to watch movies. Up...everybody." Everyone slowly got up and headed towards the stairs. I walked directly behind Carson's ass, his cheeks jiggling in my face. I wanted to bury my face between those mounds, but I didn't of course. The twins went to their room and we all gave goodnight kisses. I headed to mine and took a thorough shower. Once in bed, Manny knocked and asked if he could sleep with me. I agreed and he got in bed...naked. He pulled me to him, making me the big spoon and we dozed up with my tv playing in the background. At some point during the night, I found myself humping Manny's ass, my dick trapped between his bubble butt. I stopped myself before I realized I'd almost cum. What the fuck was I doing? Slowly, I eased back and out of bed to head downstairs. I headed to the one place I knew I could get release. I knocked on my dad's door before walking in. He was sleeping on his side when I approached his bed. I called his name softly until his sleepy eyes blinked open.

"Dawson? Is something wrong," my dad asked in his groggy voice.

"I need you," was all I said and my dad knew. He pulled back his cover to let me in and we immediately begin making out. It was raw and passionate. My dad broke the kiss to reach over into his drawer to grab lube. He expertly opened it with one hand and applied some to his fingers before pressing one in my hole. We continued kissing while he prepared me before I let him know I was ready. I turned around and my dad instantly pushed his thick cock in me. I let out a low groan at the burn. We hadn't done this in a while so I had to get use to it. After a minute, I was ready. Dad slowly started pumping his hips while kissing all over my back, neck, and shoulder.

"I've missed you," he said in my ear. I missed him also. I didn't always need this but sometimes I needed to give up control. Always having to make sure my brothers were fine, took a lot out of me. Having this helped me out so much over the years. Me and my dad started this when I was 18 and I'd been so pissed coming home from school one day. I found the twins making out under the bleachers with some football players from my team. I'd punched them both in the jaw and dragged the twins home. I went to my dad angry and pacing his office. He calmly guided me and helped me relax by giving me an outlet. He fucked me right there on his desk and I loved it. Ever since then, I would go to my dad whenever I needed it or even when it was he who needed it.

Dad was now pounding in me relentlessly while I jacked off, getting closer by the second. "Yes! Dad! Harder!" I whisper yelled. Even though we were downstairs, I didn't want to risk anyone hearing us. After a few more pumps, my dad pulled out and came all over my ass. I came seconds later letting out a loud moan. My dad hugged me to him, kissing my neck again.

"You know you can take your brothers too. They all crave your affection," my dad stated.

"I show them affection now."

"Yea but I know you want more, don't you?"

I waited a second before nodding. "It's the reason I didn't want to show affection in the first place. I want them dad; all of them. I want to claim them as mine. Doesn't that make me a selfish prick. They're my brothers."

"So, I'm your father and I just finished fucking you. Have been making love to you for years."

"Yea but we both need and want it."

"What makes you think they don't?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to push them. I can be possessive dad. I can't have them then watch someone on the outside have them as well."

"Talk to them. You won't know unless you voice it, I promise you, they want you. You never notice how Manny tries his best to get close to you?" I did. And part of me just thought it was him wanting to step up, but I would pay more attention from now on.

"Just talk to them. You never know. They all could belong to you," my dad said before planting a few kisses on me again. "But remember, you belong to me." I smiled at that. I did belong to my dad. I didn't want anyone else's dick inside me but his.

"Of course dad." Dad reached over and grabbed a few tissues and clean his cum off my ass. I rolled over and gave him another deep kiss before leaving his room with a new mission. Once back in my room, I went to the bathroom to clean up more then returned to my bed. Manny lay on his stomach, his hair splayed all over the place. I stood there admiring his beauty before I joined him, pulling him into my arms to spoon him again. I rubbed my dick in his ass to get comfortable and he instantly pushed back more so that we were pressed together from chest to ankle. I was really starting to love this feeling.

12