Our Distinctive Family Pt. 08

Story Info
The twins meet new people for a game night...
5k words
4.56
8.9k
18

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers

Part 8

Manny

Today started off pretty shitty. Dawson had to leave for a 'friend emergency' so I won't see him again until Wednesday. Most people would say two days isn't much, but when you've gotten use to being with your lover everyday then even one day apart is hard. Luckily, we had our family trip this weekend, so I was looking forward to that.

Dawson had left early this morning, while the twins were still sleep so only me and Dad were able to give him a goodbye kiss. These couple of days are going to suck.

Dad had already gone to work so it was just me and the twins left and the house, so I decided today was a cereal type of day. I was in no mood to cook.

The twins came down an hour later. "Hey. Where's breakfast?" -- Kole asked

"Hey. I'm not you guy's designated cook you know," I spat. I didn't mean to have that much bite behind my statement, but I was very irritable for some reason.

"Geez Manny, he didn't mean it that way. We're just use to you cooking for us," Carson said. "Yea. I didn't mean anything by it," Kole chimed in.

I sighed, "I know. I know and I'm sorry. I'm just...not having a good morning." The twins looked at each other then back at me. "Did you not get any this morning?" Kole asked. I guess everyone knew I like to have my morning dick from Dawson. What can I say? He's spoiled me.

"No, Dawson had to leave."

"Leave?!" they both said in unison. "Leave where? Why? Is he coming back?" Kole said in one breath. He looked panicked.

"He's coming back buddy. A friend of his had an emergency that he's helping with. He should be back Wednesday."

"Oh. Well I hope everything is okay," Kole looked at Carson, "that explains his crankiness." He was supposed to have whispered that statement but failed. "So what are we doing today? I thought we could go shopping for camping stuff. That would take your mind off of missing Dawson," Kole suggested.

He's right. We need to get supplies anyway so we might as well get that part over and done with. "Good idea. I'll text dad and ask what all he's going to need and we'll leave in a couple of hours."

"Cool!" They both whooped in unison before heading upstairs to put on clothes.

"Dress appropriately!" I yelled at their retreating backs. Please dress appropriately. I didn't need to have a glaring match with people.

**

A hour and half later, we all were dressed and ready to go out and I had my list of supplies on my phone. Dad just said to get him one of everything we're getting for ourselves. He'd already picked out a huge tent for us so that was one less thing to worry about.

Thankfully, the boys came down with similar t-shirts and Bermuda shorts. The shorts looked painted on, accentuating their asses but at least they were completely covered.

We headed to a sports store that I figured should have most, if not all, of what we need. We got some glances here and there, which I ignored, but Kole ate it up. He loved being center of attention. Carson did also, but not as much as his twin. I saw in the corner of my eye when Kole stopped and talked to a guy. If Dawson was with us, he would've stopped it from happening. He didn't want anyone talking to his little brothers, me especially, but I knew they needed to live and experience things, so I continued down the aisle.

"I just got that guy's number," Kole said, all giddy.

"He's hot. Does he have a brother?"

"He does! He's here too but he's straight."

Carson's shoulders slumped. "Oh."

"What do you mean, 'Oh'. That shouldn't stop you. Have you seen yourself? What guy wouldn't want you."

Carson was unconvinced. "I get what you're saying but I don't want to have to convince anyone to be with me. I always hear straight guys are bad news."

"He might be right Kole." I had to give them my opinion, as the big brother and all. "It's not always a good idea to pine over a straight guy."

"We don't want to marry them Manny. We just want to hook up. If he's not interested after meeting my twin for the first time then neither of us are getting any."

"I guess that's a good plan."

"You don't have to turn down that guy just because I don't have anyone," Carson said, biting his lip.

"Nope. It's the both of us or no deal," Kole said, crossing his arms.

Seemed like he was set on his answer. "I like that you want to stick together. Makes me feel at ease. Especially if Dawson finds out." We all chuckled at the thought. "Well you guys go check them out, I'll get started on the list.

"Okay!" They both said.

Kole

We walked around the store until we ran into both brothers in the clothing section. "Hey guys." I waved when they both looked up and smiled. "Hey cutie. I see you brought your...wow your twin." He, Ashton, turned to his brother.

"Yea, I wanted to introduce my brother Carson to your brother. Oh wait, you said he was straight. I forgot."

The brother eyes bucked, and he looked at his brother only for Ashton to glare at him. This was so funny.

"Um, we can still hang out. We're having some friends over for game night tomorrow if you two want to come. It's only going to be about 10 to 15 there people there."

I thought about it. The last time we were invited somewhere, Dawson stormed in and dragged us out. Luckily, he wasn't here. "That sounds like fun. Ashton, text me the details."

"Sure thing."

We turned to leave before Carson turned back. "Oh and what's your name?" He stuck his hand out.

"It's Blaire. Carson right?" They shook hands.

"Yep."

"Nice to meet you Carson." He didn't look like he wanted to let go but he finally did and we left in search of our brother.

We found him in an aisle looking at sleeping bags. Manny looked up when we got close. "How did it go?"

"Don't freak out." Manny's eyes furrowed. "They invited us to game night tomorrow. It'll only be about 12 people. They seem nice. I'll give you the address and take pictures of them so you'll know where and who we're with."

Manny looked at us both before settling with a nod. "Okay. Sounds good. Now...help me with this list."

We immediately grabbed everything we felt we would need. We ended up buying two cots and with large blankets instead of sleeping bags. We also got a propane stovetop, spray, cooler, battery powered lamps, and many more.

I was actually getting excited about this little camping trip, which was a shocker.

After leaving the store, we got something to eat and some take out for dad and headed home.

Ashton had texted about game night and said it was at 7pm tomorrow. I was excited and so was Carson. Blaire really seemed interested, even if it was just a little.

We unpacked the Jeep and put everything in the garage. Dad's car was here which meant he was home early today. Once inside the house, we called for dad so he could eat his food. Carson took out everything and reheated it for Dad as he walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks Kitten." Dad kissed Carson on his temple and took his seat at the table. "How did the shopping go?"

I hefted my ass onto the table before responding. "It went well. We got everything we could think of. Hopefully we didn't miss anything, but its in the garage so we can go through it with you to make sure," I answered.

Dad took a few bites of his chicken sandwich. "I'm sure you boys got everything. What about clothes?"

Me and Carson looked at each other. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Can't we wear normal clothes?"

"We might go hiking so you'll need some hiking shoes and gear for that."

"Oh." We said in unison. "I didn't think of that."

"Well you still have time to buy some," Dad said as he finished his last bit. Geez he ate that fast.

I had no idea we were going hiking. That sounded tiresome. Me and Carson would have to do some research on what's needed later. I peered at my twin and he back at me, silently asking each other the same question. Should we tell dad about our plans tomorrow. Since he normally worked a lot, we didn't always discuss things with him beforehand. Especially since Dawson was always here to make those decisions. But since he would be home at that point, should we tell him? Carson nodded. Of course he did. He was the better son between the two of us, even though we both were mischievous.

"Um dad?"

"Hmm?"

I looked at Carson again before continuing. "Me and Carson were invited to a game night tomorrow with some friends. It'll just be a small group of us." I bit my lip. "That's okay right?"

Dad wiped his mouth and got up to throw his bag away. "Who are these friends? Do I know any of them?" Dad knew of our typical friend group so I was hesitant to answer.

"Um no. These are new friends."

Dad looked at us with skepticism. "You know what my instant decision would be but..." I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for him to continue. "...You boys are older now so you should be able to make your own decisions. Just promise me, you'll be safe."

"We promise!" Carson and I said in unison.

"And you call me or Manny if you need anything. I mean anything. Do you hear me?"

"Yes daddy." Carson said.

"Yes. We will," I said.

"Okay. Well it's fine. And don't wear anything too revealing. I still don't like the idea of not knowing these people." We nodded. "I have a late call so I'll be in my office. Do you boys want to watch a movie afterwards?"

"Sure!" We said. "Thanks dad."

"No problem." We both gave dad a hug before he headed to his office.

**

The next day, me and Carson relaxed mostly, excited about the game night. I'd texted Ashton to ask if we needed to bring anything but he said no.

"What are we wearing tonight?" Carson asked. "Don't forget what dad said."

"We could always change in our Jeep," I said as I searched my closet.

"Kole..."

"Okay Carson. Let me find something." I went through an assortment of tops before I found an overside long tee. Going through another drawer, I found some ripped shorts that would stop just below the curve of our asses...hopefully. I found something similar for Carson except his shorts were black.

"How about these? The tops obviously cover us and half of our butt and we can pair this outfit with our ankle boots...or converses."

"You don't think Dad would say something about the holes. This one is right on the butt part. Oh yeah, we'll have underwear on," Carson said.

"I'm not wearing underwear. Maybe a thong. The shirt will cover most of it so dad would mainly see we're just showing legs."

"Okay. If you say so."

We didn't see Manny most of the day. He seemed to be locked in his room so we didn't run into him when we were ready to leave. I peeked my head in dad's office when we were ready to go.

"Come in. Let me see you both," Dad commanded. We walked in and did a spin for daddy. I pulled my shirt down more so none of the distressed holes showed.

"Okay. See you guys later. Don't come home too late okay? Be careful." We agreed and each gave dad a peck on the lips and headed out.

**

I followed the GPS to a two-storied home in a nice neighborhood. There were five other cars near the home which was good. At least Ashton was honest about that. Me and Carson got out of our Jeep, walked up the path and rang the doorbell. Seconds later, Ashton answered.

"Hey! You guys made it. Come in. We just started on a new game." We stepped inside. The home was nice. Everyone seemed to be in the large living room.

"They're playing some card games and they're playing board games," Ashton pointed out. "We had a ping pong and pool table in the game room upstairs. Which do you guys want to start with?"

I looked at Carson and he shrugged. "What are you playing?" Ashton smiled, "I'm playing a drinking card game. You pull and you have to do what the card says or drink. So it's basically Truth, Dare, or Drink."

I nodded in understanding. "Okay. We're down."

"Nice!"

Ashton led us over to where three others sat. Two girls and a guy. The game started and the fun began. Each command was pretty straight forward. Lick this, kiss that, rub this or suck that. It was Ashton's turn and he pulled, 'Kiss the person next to you on the ass'. I was sitting next to him so he looked at me with a grin.

"Are you doing it?" I asked in a challenge.

"Of course I am. Bring that ass over here," Ashton replied. I got on my knees and turned to him so that he was facing my ass. Luckily, I wore these shorts without regular underwear so when I pulled my shirt up, he had easy access.

"Wow. You just made it easy for me huh?" I shrugged with a grin. Ashton didn't hesitate as he leaned forward and practically made out with the exposed part of my ass cheek. The girls blushed at the sight while the guy looked away. Carson was looking around the room, for Blaire I'm sure.

Ashton finally pulled away and I sat back down. "Mmm. Your skin is so soft. I wonder how another part of you taste?" He whispered in my ear. My hole quivered at the thought. I loved getting ate out now ever since Manny started it with me. I wasn't sure if Ashton would be any better, but I would surely let him try.

"You could always find out," I whispered back. We played more, Carson never having to do any dares, only truths. Lucky bastard.

One of the guys asked if we wanted to play a different game, but before I answered, Ashton grabbed my arm. I turned to him in question.

"Do you mind? Coming upstairs with me. I'm a little hungry for something." He didn't have to throw any more hints. I turned to Carson. "Are you going to be okay alone?"

Carson didn't look confident but nodded, nonetheless. "Yeah. I'll be fine."

I nodded and followed Ashton upstairs.

Carson

I roamed around the room, watching others play different games. Some were getting pretty hot as one group had half the people nearly naked. I'm guessing they were playing strip poker. I sucked at poker so I wasn't joining in that. All night, I looked for Blaire but still hadn't seen him. Maybe he really wasn't interested in meeting me again.

I remembered Ashton saying there were more people upstairs so I headed up the stairway in search of the actual game room. It wasn't difficult to find since I heard a few voices. When I entered the room, there stood two guys and a girl at the pool table. One of those guys was Blaire. When our gazes met, he slowly smiled. Before he could take a step towards me, another guy came from the opposite side of the room.

"Hey there. Never seen you at any of our game nights. What's your name?" The guy slurred slightly, obviously drunk.

"Carson," I muttered.

"Nice to meet you Carson. Want to join us in a game of beer pong? I can teach you if you don't know how." The guy was in my personal space, towering over me which I hated. I tried to back away but he grabbed my arm, "Where you going cutie? You just got here." Before I could say anything else, Blaire was beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and glared at the guy. "He's with me Zeek."

The guy, Zeek, raised his hands in surrender and went back to his own game.

I let out a sigh of relief and looked up at Blaire. "Thanks."

"No problem. Sorry about that. Zeek gets pushy when he's drunk. Want to play some pool?"

"I don't know how," I said.

"I can show you." Blaire led me over to the table and introduced me to the other guy and girl. They sat down on a nearby loveseat since the game wasn't immediately starting. "Now this is all about precision and angles pair with physics if you're a nerd."

I was a nerd so maybe I could learn. Blaire demonstrated how to hold the stick and hit one of the balls. When he handed the stick to me, I tried to mimic him but failed to get the same results. I looked at Blaire with a pout. He chuckled at me. I wanted to get closer to him so I put on the puppy dog eyes. "Show me." I held out the stick.

"Come here." He motioned for me to stand in place and talked me through it. I obviously wasn't doing it correctly.

"No. No. Here...let me help." Blaire came up behind me and placed his right hand on mine and his left guided my left hand. He was completely plastered onto to me and I discreetly pushed my ass into his crotch even more. He didn't seem to mind as he continued to guide my movements. Once I successfully hit a ball.

"Good. Try again on your own." Blaire stood up now but his hand rested on my waist as I bent over. He never moved from behind me as he occasionally adjusted my right hand. His left subtly lowered onto my butt as he gave me instructions.

Once I got the hang of it, we played an actual game with the others, winning one. When others came up to join, we stepped away and Blaire took a spot on the loveseat. There was nowhere else for me to sit since another guy sat beside him so I just stood there.

"You want to sit?" I didn't know if he meant his lap or not but I shrugged and planted my ass right on his crotch. He chuckled when I was settled, "I was going to give you my spot but this is fine too," Blaire said.

"You sure? I know you're...straight so I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No. You're fine. Who wouldn't want a cutie like you on their lap," he whispered in my ear. "I know my brother said I was straight but I still like you. So maybe I'm not all that straight after all. I must admit, I was looking forward to you coming."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I couldn't take my eyes off you when we met yesterday. Especially when you walked away." I grinned at the comment. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "How do you get all of that in your jeans? I mean...you have a nice ass. The best I've seen."

I got up and turned to straddle Blaire, facing him now. He placed his hands on my hips. "Well, I just have to jump into them and the jeans have to be stretchy. Otherwise, they won't make it over my ass."

"Indeed they won't," His hands slowly dropped to cup hand fulls of my ass. "If you can't tell already. I'm an ass man. The bigger the better."

"Lucky for you then huh?" I said as I lowered my head to place a kiss on his lips. Seconds later the kiss intensified, and we were soon lost in lust as we devoured each other. His hands never left my ass as he squeezed it.

I was thrown off guard when he stood abruptly and left out the room and down the hall. We kissed the entire time until he entered another room. He dropped me on the bed and began sucking on my neck before peering down at me. "Can I..." I nodded without him finishing. I wanted him now.

Blaire removed his clothes and my gosh the guy had a nice lean body. Not the size of my brothers but still muscular. I glanced down at his dick and it was a decent size. At the moment, I hoped I would enjoy this since I was only use to my dad's massive dick.

Blaire search in his nightstand and retrieved what seemed to be the last condom in the box along with a new bottle of lube.

"Have you been with a guy before?" I asked.

Blaire shook his head, "No. You're the first. But I've done anal plenty of times with girls so this shouldn't be any different."

Blaire prepped me quickly and I took it easily before he was entering me. It felt so good with little to no burn.

"Ah! Fuck. You're tight," Blaire grunted out as he filled me with his length. He dipped his head down to take my mouth again in a thorough kiss as he began to pound me. I wrapped my legs around him when he cupped both of my cheeks, lifting me up slightly, fucking me deeper. It felt so good even though I hated the rubber. Another thing I wasn't used to. Me and daddy never used condoms.

Blaire continued to fuck me until he cursed out, "Fuck, I'm about to cum." I grabbed my dick and jerked off to his rhythm and came right before he did. Another thing I wasn't used to. Daddy always jacked me off or sometimes, I came untouched.

Why did I keep comparing the two?

Blaire pulled out and fell beside me, trying to catch his breath. "Sorry."

tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers
12