Our Distinctive Family Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to him. "For what?"

"I came too quick. What was that? Five minutes?"

"That's okay."

"It's not. Fuck...you felt too good." Blaire wiped the sheen of sweat from his forehead with his discarded shirt and used it to wipe my ass. "I need to redeem myself but I don't have anymore condoms. You think we could..."

"No...." I tried to soften the blow. "I mean. I rather use a condom. That's something my dad has pounded in our heads," I said with a chuckle. Even if my dad didn't warn us, I still wouldn't do it. We only fucked raw with our family and no one else.

"Hey. That's cool. Maybe a next time?"

"Yeah, mayb--" The door flew open and there stood Ashton. Blaire rolled on top of me. "The fuck dude. You can't knock?"

"Well look at this. I wasn't expecting this from you little brother. Anyway, you have a condom."

"No. I only had one."

"Fuck! No one has extra condoms?!?" Ashton scoffed and closed the door.

**

After me and Blaire talked and exchanged numbers, me and Kole got ready to leave. Once in the Jeep, Kole pulled away, obviously in a bad mood.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't get fucked. Ashton didn't have a condom and you know..."

"Yeah I know."

"He ate me out though for at least thirty minutes." Kole fanned himself. "The guy can eat some ass."

I glanced at my twin. "Is he better than Manny?" Kole thought for only a second before shaking his head. "No. Manny eats like he's really getting nutrition from it and he knows how to tease me. Plus, he really gets in there." Kole squirmed in his seat. "I'm getting myself even hornier just thinking about it." I shook my head. I was fine for now. Sated I guess but I could always go for another round, but daddy would probably be sleep at this point.

Kole

We were finally home and Manny was heading to the kitchen when we came through the door. Carson went directly upstairs while I headed for Manny.

"Big brother."

Manny turned around, "You guys back? How was it?" He opened the fridge in search of food I'm sure.

"It was fun overall but brother...I'm so horny. Can you take care of me?"

I could hear Manny chuckle as he stood up with some sandwich meat in hand, closing the fridge door. "You didn't hook up with that guy? I was sure you would."

I stomped closer to him, folding my arms. "I would have but he didn't have any condoms so we couldn't."

"Well I'm glad you were responsible still."

Manny was missing the point in this. "Mannyyy..." I said with a whine. "I'm horny."

"Let me eat this really quick. I'm starving."

I pouted. "Eat me instead." Manny actually seemed to consider it and then he put his meat down, taking me off guard when he immediately lifted me up and placed me on the island. I quickly kicked my shoes off while he removed my shorts. Manny pulled my legs so that my ass was on the edge of the counter and bent me in half, exposing my hole more. Seconds went by without me feeling anything so I pushed up on my elbows.

"What's wrong?"

"Was he been down here?"

I nodded. "Yeah. He rimmed me since that's all he could do."

"Oh." That was all Manny said before he dropped his shorts and stroked his dick until he was fully erect. "You're not gonna..."

"No," he said. I instantly regretted allowing Ashton to rim me because now I was going to miss out on Manny eating my ass. I forgot that he was slightly a germophobe when it came to some things, and I guess this was one of them. I should have showered first.

Manny ran some water on his dick and check to see how stretched I was. Deciding I was prepped enough, he wasted no time in entering me. The quick evasion sent spikes of pain through me, causing me to cry out.

"Shit you okay?"

"Yes keep going," I said breathily. That was apparently all the encouragement Manny needed before he was fucking me without abandon. I could feel every curve and movement of his dick with the little prep and absent of lube. It was painful but it also felt good. All I could do was take it and enjoy. I had no way of moving since Manny's powerful grip on my legs push them down onto my chest. Thank goodness I was flexible or else this would hurt too.

Manny lifted me from the counter, still inside, and placed both hands on my ass cheeks, planting his feet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and now he stood in the middle of the kitchen. Next minute, he was lifting me up and slamming me back down on his dick. The position had him so deep inside me, it took my breath away the first few times. He bounced me on his dick, sending intense waves of pleasure coursing through me. I couldn't hold back the loud moans that escape through my lips as my brother fuck me into oblivion.

"Manny! Oh! OH! Fuck!....AH!" I knew I sounded like a complete slut but Manny was fucking me so good. Like I knew he would. The slight curve in his dick gave aim straight to my spot and it drove me crazy.

I knew my ass would be raw from this hard fuck but I could care less. Being in my brother's strong capable hands while he dicked me was well worth it.

Manny didn't seem to be tired at all.

Manny

I'd been horny all day. Part of me knew I could have went to dad but I wasn't ready for his size yet. Dawson was big enough to handle. It still baffled me how Carsen was able to take him. I wasn't going to ask the twins if I could fuck them since I figured they would already be sore from their hookups. I didn't expect Kole to come home asking for some dick though.

Now I was balls deep in my little brother, fucking him senseless. I fucked him like this because I knew he could take it. Carson like to get made love to so luckily it was Kole because tonight, I wasn't in the lovemaking mood. I was frustrated and in the mood for a hard fuck.

When I was over this position, I walked to the living room, still bouncing Kole on my dick and stood behind the couch. I let one of Kole's cheeks go so he could swivel around into the doggy position. I lifted his right leg onto the couch and continued my assault on Kole's ass. Spreading his plump cheeks open, I spat on his hole, watching as my cock stretch his once tight opening. He was already red there but I knew he didn't care. Kole liked to get fucked, especially when he was really in the mood.

I smacked his juicy ass repeatedly as I pounded into him, forcing his hips back onto me with every thrust. Red marks decorated his once pale ass with my handprints. Kole let out a loud cry and his hole spasmed as he came untouched and I continued fucking him.

I could hear a faint cry from down the hall which told me dad was giving it to Carson too.

The tight grip Kole had on my dick caused me to lose the hold I had on my orgasm and I came minutes after Kole did.

I didn't pull out immediately, catching my breath but I let Kole's leg flop down and he laid over the back of the couch motionless.

"You good K?"

"Mmm" was all Kole said in response.

"Come on." I pulled Kole's limp body into my arms and lifted him up to carry upstairs. After giving him a quick wash up in the shower, I carried him into my bed and cuddled him until we both were out.

12