Our Distinctive Family Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo lifted up on his elbow now that Carson crawled over to his twin to give him a thorough kiss. "Manny come here son."

Manny crawled over and they both watched as Dawson continued fucking Kole, no where near done and the twins devoured each other's mouths. Damn, it was hot.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Theo asked.

"Yeah. I never just seen them make out like that." Theo placed his hand on Manny's stomach. He rubbed up and down Manny's hard abs. He patted Manny's ass, "When are you going to let me in here?" Manny's head whipped towards his dad. "I've had all my sons except you. Are you holding out on me or you're just not interested?"

Manny spluttered, "No...wait you've had Dawson?"

"Yeah. But I'm talking about you right now."

Manny looked at his handsome dad. "Of course I want you...I was just nervous about your size. I can barely take Dawson. I have no idea how the twins handle you."

"Because I take my time. At least with Carson I do. Kole just took it. But he's a pain slut so..." Theo's hand went to Manny's ass and began stretching him. He didn't need much since he was slightly stretched from yesterday. Theo reached over and got the discarded lube bottle and continued to prepare Manny.

"You ready?" Manny nodded and then felt his dad's thick cock head press against his hole. "Relax Manny. Here I come." Theo slowly pressed forward, inch by inch until he couldn't anymore. Manny groaned in pleasure. "So full dad."

"I know buddy. You feel amazing. And boy you have a nice ass." Dad kissed Manny's shoulder, leading trails up to his ear. He nibbled Manny's lobe and continued to nibble down his neck. Slowly, he began to move, listening to the sounds Manny made as he took him for the first time.

"Dad, fuck...feels good, but so full."

"I know, that's why I didn't start from behind, even though that's my favorite. Come here." Manny turned his head so his dad could take his lips. Theo dipped his thick tongue inside Manny's mouth. Manny sucked on it like he wanted to do his dad's thick dick.

Theo increased his thrusts even more now that Manny was accustomed.

Suddenly, Theo maneuvered them into doggy style and went even deeper in Manny.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck Dad! So deep!" Manny yelled out causing Dawson who was now fucking Kole in a cannonball position to look in their direction. Kole's head lulled on Dawson's shoulder as Dawson fucked his little brother without abandoned. Carson was in front of them, sucking Kole's dick, exposing his ass to Manny. Manny being an ass man moved so that he could stick is tongue inside his favorite place while his dad continued to fuck his brains out. Carson pushed back onto Manny's long tongue while he pleasured his twin.

Theo's gaze ran across the scene with pride. His family was full of selfless love and he couldn't have asked for better sons. He refocused on Manny's plumped ass; felt it looked bigger. It was so smooth and he could only run his hands all over the two globes, not wanting to redden them. He fucked Manny harder as his climax snuck up on him, filling Manny his cum.

Manny jacked Carson off until he came alongside his twin. Dawson let Kole's leg fall so he could pound Kole's ass until his own climax tore through him. He came in a low growl, still pumping Kole's hole until he was done.

Manny stood over Carson's opened mouth and stroked his dick until he coated Carson tongue with his come. Manny was beat after coming twice.

Kole groaned, face planted on the mattress. "Carson, you was suppose to get me your come too," Kole groaned in disappointment.

"I forgot K."

"Just for that, you have to eat everyone else's load." Kole got to his wobbly knees and stuck his juicy ass in the air. Carson positioned his tongue right at Kole's entrance as he pushed out gallops of come that accumulated since yesterday. Everyone watched as Kole's hole worked the come out of his ass so Carson could lick it up. Every. Single. Drop.

Once done, Kole finally plopped back down, stating "Naptime."

"Wait! We have to take that picture K," Carson said reaching over to his bag for a camera and tripod.

"What picture?" Dawson asked.

"We wanted a family picture but with all of us connected..."

"Connected?" Theo asked.

"By our...dicks. From oldest to youngest." Everyone looked at each other.

"Well come on," Theo said. The boys got in order. Dad, Dawson, Manny, Carson, and Kole; back to ass.

"This will be my first time entering someone," Carson said as he put his dick inside his twin. Everyone followed while Dawson quickly prepared himself for his Dad.

"Give me a second dad."

"Of course son." Once ready, Theo entered his oldest son, connecting everyone. Each member embraced the other lovingly.

Carson used a remote to set the 3 second timer and took 3 shots.

Once done, everyone was so comfortable, that they decided to take a nap, just like that.

All connected.

12