Our Dogging Journey

Story Info
Couple discover the excitement of exhibitionism.
4.5k words
4.38
14.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that?"

My wife Suzie and I were spooning and hugging after our regular Sunday morning love making.

We have been married for 12 years and, I must admit, the Sunday morning thing had become a bit routine.

That's not to say that I wasn't still very attracted to my wife. She is a smallish woman, very much in proportion with lovely perky boobs and a wonderful pussy which she keeps smooth and bare. She is a regular gym goer, although not a fanatic, so is still as trim and lithe as the day we married.

I had noticed over the years that it was becoming increasingly difficult to get her pussy juices flowing when we made love. When we first met her pussy would overflow with juices running down her thighs.

Back then she was always very complimentary about how my larger than average dick, her description, filled her pussy so well and went so deep. These days not so much.

She had been a bit wild in her younger days before we met, so I assumed that she had a good idea of dick sizes.

She sensed my hesitation and turned in my arms.

Looking at me questioningly, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Of course, it's just that it is getting a bit routine. Can we do something to spice it up?"

She looked a bit sheepish.

"I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything."

"Don't get me wrong I love sliding my hard cock into your tight little pussy and the way you squirm and yell when you come, but the spark we used to have seems to have gone."

"I think it's called being married and getting older," she replied, "But I agree."

"What do you suggest?" she enquired.

I started to get my hopes up but they were soon shattered when she continued, "And I don't mean a threesome."

Taking hold of my soft dick and stroking it gently, "Remember when we first started dating? We would go parking. The first time you fucked me was on the back seat."

I knew that the memory was turning her on as she did not normally use the "F" word unless she was aroused.

Casting my mind back she certainly used to get pretty crazy in the back seat. I always thought it was because we were in a new relationship but maybe there was more.

"Let's do it again," she teased as she gave my cock as extra strong tug.

"Imagine we are in the back seat again," as she climbed on top of me now stroking my cock earnestly.

As I started to harden she lowered herself onto my cock and managed to slip it inside her. She started moving gently at first but as I then felt her juices start to flow again like they used to I soon hardened up. I didn't need to do any work as she rode me like a demon. Damn she was wet now and her pussy juices ran down and covered my cock and balls.

Putting one hand on her pussy she massaged her clit as she rode me and soon stiffened with me deep inside her as she came.

As she caught her breath she looked down at me and smiled.

"That was huge. Fuck me again I want you to come inside me."

I didn't need a second invitation so grabbing her bum cheeks with both hands I proceeded to pound her pussy from below. I knew that spreading her cheeks wide in this position turned her on and reaching down with the fingers of one hand I lubed them with her pussy juices and then massaged her rear entry. She also loved this without and significant penetration into her.

She was moaning and biting my ear so it wasn't long before I also stiffened deep inside her and for the second time that morning emptied my balls into her.

*

About a week later we were returning from a very pleasant dinner with friends. Suzie had her hand on my upper thigh, just below my cock, so I knew she was feeling horny.

I wasn't taking much notice of the surroundings but she pointed out a dark parking area where a number of cars were parked.

"Pull in, pull in," she asked excitedly.

"Really?"

"Yes, yes."

I pulled in and parked a respectable distance from the other cars. It was a moonlit night so although still dark, once our eyes grew accustomed we could see the surroundings.

Suzie was like a tiger. Kissing me deeply she released my cock from my jeans and then went down on me.

Once she got me hard she put the back of her seat down as far as it would go and quickly stripped off her jeans and panties. Turning towards me she smiled and I watched as her fingers massaged her clit and fingered herself.

Then laying back she pulled her legs back hard and demanded, "Come on I want to be fucked."

Fortunately ours is a full sized sedan so, though not without some difficulty, I was able to crawl over and position myself between her legs.

As I lowered my cock into her pussy I realised how wet she was and that my girl of old was back.

She wrapped her arms around me strongly and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me hard. Just fuck me."

I went as hard and fast as I could in the restricted space and she was soon moaning and thrusting back at me.

I was surprised how quickly she came. Her body stiffening and her moans set me off and I came deep inside her.

After we settled down we both looked a bit embarrassed as we adjusted our clothes and I drove the rest of the way home.

As we were getting out of the car in the garage, Suzie asked, "What is that on the side of the car?"

I came around to look and saw a white liquid substance had run down the side of her door.

I was pissed off. "What, I only washed the car this afternoon."

It didn't look like bird shit so I took a closed look and hesitantly touched it with one finger. It was sticky and had a somewhat familiar smell.

Suddenly I realised what it was. Suzie saw the recognition on my face and of course asked, "What is it?"

Having enjoyed the car sex so much I didn't want to put her off and so was hesitant to answer.

"Tell me."

"I don't think you want to know," I replied as I went inside the house.

Following me in she repeated, "Tell me."

"I think it is cum."

"What? How could that happen?"

Then the realisation struck her.

"Someone was watching us and wanking?"

"I assume so. We were so concentrating so hard on fucking that we didn't notice."

"Why would somebody do that?"

"Some people like watching and of course if it is a guy he would take his cock out and jerk off. I guess I am surprised he didn't let us know he was there."

"What?"

"It seems that it is pretty common in parking places like that. People go to watch and be watched as they fuck. If the stories are to be believed, the people fucking invite the watchers to join in or even go just so the watchers can fuck the woman."

"No way."

"Yep, it seems it is pretty popular in England where they call it dogging. There are quite a few videos on the porn sites but who knows how genuine they are."

"I don't believe it."

I just shrugged.

*

The next Sunday our regular Sunday morning sex went a little differently.

Taking my cock in her hand she asked, "Did you enjoy our car sex?"

"It was great. It was just like we used to do it. You were so wet and you came so quickly."

"Yes it brought back great memories and I couldn't wait to get you inside me. Just like now." As she climbed on top and lowered her pussy down over my cock.

I was deep inside her but she didn't start moving. Looking down at me she asked, "Do you really think someone was watching and wanking?"

"It's the only explanation I have. I didn't want to say anything in case it turned you off."

"It did at first then after I started thinking about it, it turned me on."

"Really?"

"Yes, would you mind if someone watched us?"

"No as long as you were OK with it."

With that she started seriously riding my cock.

She soon lowered herself down and began whispering in my ear.

"There's someone at the window watching us. He's taken his cock out and is playing with it."

"Is his cock hard?"

"Yes."

"Is it very big?"

"It is huge. He is staring at us and jerking off."

As she spoke the speed and strength of her thrusts increased.

I took a chance, "Let him see your pussy and my cock fucking you."

I thought I had misread her arousal as she hesitated for a moment then moaned as she reached back and spread her arse cheeks as if to give the imaginary stranger a better look at her pussy.

"Is he watching?"

"He is still jerking off. I think he is going to cum," as she continued to ride me.

Her body began to shudder as her orgasm approached.

"He's cumming. He's shooting all over the car," she moaned as the image in her mind brought her to an amazing orgasm.

With the fantasy I was also very close and thrusting balls deep came with a groan.

After resting for five minutes, she quietly asked.

"Would you really like someone to watch us fuck in the car?"

I was somewhat startled, "Would you?"

"I think so. The thought of it really turned me on."

"I noticed that." I laughed.

Getting serious, I asked, "Would you really do it?"

She shrugged, "We'll see."

Not wanting to put her off I didn't push it further.

*

That fantasy sustained our regular sex life for a couple of weeks until, one Saturday night, Suzie curled up to me on the couch and putting one hand on my cock, announced, "Let's go parking."

I was surprised but naturally didn't complain.

Secretly I had been doing some research on local dogging and parking spots so I answered, "I think I know a good spot."

I also noticed that, as we went out the door, she had dressed in somewhat provocative but very loose clothing.

Pulling over to a remote corner of the parking area I parked as Suzie fully reclined her seat.

Leaning across I kissed her. Reaching for her boobs I found that she was braless and her nipples were rock hard.

I pulled her loose fitting top down to her waist, lowered my head and began sucking one nipple as my hand explored between her legs.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find that not only did she not have on any panties but that her pussy was freshly shaved and juices were already starting to leak out from between her pussy lips.

As I stroked and fingered her pussy she reached across and released my cock and started stroking.

I don't know what I expected to happen but Suzie was soon very aroused when she suddenly stiffened.

"Someone is watching."

I looked up and in the moonlight saw a guy looking in the car window while slowly stroking his hard cock.

"Well that's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"I guess. His cock isn't very big though."

I could see that her eyes were glued to his cock so I slowly spread her legs and withdrew my fingers a little to give the stranger an even better view.

I continued to finger fuck her slowly while carefully watching what the stranger was up to.

After a few minutes he gently tapped on the window and motioned for it to be lowered.

"Are you OK if I lower the window?"

She nodded.

As the glass lowered the stranger approached the door to get a closer look.

I stroked her clit as the stranger peered in the window and was obviously stroking his cock.

"Can you turn the light on?" he asked.

"No," I replied but reaching for my phone turned the flashlight on and held it close to Suzie's pussy so there wasn't too much light spill outside the car.

"Take the phone and shine it on your pussy," I whispered in her ear as I went back to massaging her clit.

She did so and the stranger groaned, "Your pussy is beautiful."

Suzie was now rolling her hips and her muscles were tensing so I knew she was approaching orgasm.

"Can I cum on you?" from the stranger.

"Is that OK?" I whispered in her ear.

She just moaned and nodded.

Reaching around to disable the overhead light I then opened the door.

The stranger moved closer so that his cock was actually inside the car.

Suzie was so turned on, and so was I, I asked her, "Touch his cock for me.'

She shook her head.

"Please."

Tentatively she reached out and touched it. I could see the pre-cum dripping and once she felt this she started rubbing it around his cock head.

She had gone a lot further than I thought she would. Not wanting to push my luck, I just sat there stroking her clit as she played with the head of his cock.

The stranger reached in with one hand close to her boobs but still respectfully asked, "Can I?"

Before she could answer I whispered to her, "Please let him play with your boobs."

She gave a little nod but still stiffened when his fingers gently stroked her rock hard nipple.

As the stranger continued to gently massage her boob and nipple she relaxed and continued rubbing his pre-cum on and around his cock head.

The strangers stroking of his cock got harder and faster and I matched the stroking of her clit to his movements. He soon announced, "I'm going to cum."

Suzie withdrew her hand from his cock as he stiffened and jets of cum landed on her lower tummy and thighs.

This set her off and she curled up into a ball and stiffened as her orgasm hit her.

The stranger tucked his cock back into his jeans and gave a thank you as he disappeared into the darkness.

Suzie grabbed some tissues and was about to start cleaning herself when I stopped her.

"No wait, I want to fuck you first."

I climbed between her legs and slid my cock straight in she was so wet.

I must admit I was so turned on I had no thought of her comfort and I pounded her hard. This was just raw fucking. It was over all too soon however as I emptied my balls.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," said another voice from the darkness. "Hope to see you here again some time."

Somewhat embarrassed now that we had both cum we shut the car door and took off home.

*

Again this scene fuelled our sex life for a number of weeks.

Suzie was curious the first time we fucked after that night.

"Why didn't you want me to clean up before you fucked me? I didn't know you were into cum."

"I was just so turned on with you playing with him, him touching your boobs and watching him cum. I know you don't like the idea but I was imagining it was him fucking you not me."

"Really, I don't believe you. You would really let a stranger fuck me like that?"

"Not only that but I would ask him to do it."

I expected an explosion but she just shook her head in apparent disgust. We continued fucking, me again imagining it was some stranger deep in her cunt.

After a couple of weeks of using the last scenario, one day as we leisurely fucked, she piped up, "Could we do it in the day time?"

I was shocked.

"I suppose so but we would have to be extra careful with where we chose to do it."

"Well do some research and see if you can find a suitable spot."

With that she wrapped her arms and legs tight around me and started fucking me hard, clearly thinking about doing it during the day.

*

It took some research and even included, anonymously, joining a local dogging group before I found a place that seemed suitable and safe for daytime fun.

I told Suzie this and was a bit surprised when, in the cold light of day, she agreed to go ahead with it.

It was a couple of days before the weekend when we discussed it and I could feel the sexual tension building as the week wore on. As a result we fucked every night before the weekend came.

She was so wet each night that she was clearly thinking about the weekend as it approached.

On the day neither of us could hide our excitement and both dressed in suitably loose clothes.

On the drive over, Suzie turned to me, "Please don't ask me to do anything I don't want to. Let me take it at my own pace."

Somewhat disappointed I agreed.

Finding the parking spot I noticed a couple of cars already there and parked in one corner, angled so that the car blocked the view of Suzie's side of the car.

Looking around for anyone close, I turned to Suzie, "You start playing with yourself and I will keep watch.

While she pulled her top down and started pinching her nipples and squeezing her boobs, I took my now hard cock out and kept a lookout for any approaching strangers while also keeping an eye on what she was doing.

It took a few minutes but then I noticed a guy walking up to the car, trying to look innocent but clearly staring at her boobs.

"Someone is coming," I warned her.

The guy didn't come too close but could clearly see Suzie playing with her boobs.

Looking the guy in the eye she stopped the boob play, reached down, lifter her backside, removed her panties and waved them at him.

With that the guy reached into his shorts, took out his cock and started stroking.

Suzie in turn spread her legs as wide as the car would allow and with one hand on her boob and the other on her pussy started playing with herself again.

I'm not sure that he could see her pussy but it would have been clear to him what she was doing.

The speed of his stroking increased until streams of cum erupted from his cock. A low moan came from Suzie as she watched him cum.

Having cum the guy seemed embarrassed and tucking his cock back into his shorts strode off.

I smiled at her, "His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw you wave your panties at him."

We continued to sit there wondering if anything else would happen. I slowly stroked myself while Suzie gently played with herself, neither of us wanting to peak too soon.

All was quiet and I was thinking it was time for us to go when a middle aged guy approached my side of the car. I didn't have time to put my cock away but just put my hands over it. Suzie continued playing.

He came quite close, clearly watching what she was doing and released his cock from his shorts.

Before I had a chance to react he reached in, pushed my hands aside and grasped my cock. He squeezed and stroked it a few times then massaged the head with his thumb and my pre-cum.

Like most kids I had experimented with mates in my early teens, ie comparing sizes, touching each other and watching each other cum, but once I discovered pussy I had not touched another cock. The touch of this strange hand brought back those pleasant memories.

Too soon, I thought, he withdrew his hand, murmured, "Nice cock," and disappeared from my view.

Suzie was looking at me wide eyed.

"That was so hot watching someone play with your cock. I didn't know you liked that. Would you do it again?"

Well that surprised me but before I could answer, I was distracted when the same guy appeared outside Suzie's door.

He stood there a while slowly stroking, clearly enjoying the view of her tits and pussy. Suzie in turn seemed engrossed in watching his cock.

Reaching in he started to massage one of her tits. I was surprised when Suzie leaned in to him to give better access to his hand.

"Open the door," he asked.

Suzie duly did so and he moved fully into the open doorway. They watched each other playing for a few minutes until the stranger reached in, took the hand playing with her clit and put it on his cock.

Reaching his hand towards her pussy, he asked, "May I?"

She just whimpered and nodded.

Gently he started externally massaging her pussy.

I had to stop stroking myself as the sight of a strangers hand on my wife's pussy and her hands, one now slowly stroking his cock and the other pinching one nipple, would make me cum far too soon.

Suzie's head fell back and she groaned as the stranger slipped one finger between her lips and, obviously, immediately found her clit.

Suzie's legs were spread wide giving me a clear view of his fingers inside her pussy. I was both excited and anxious at the sight but could not draw my eyes away.

Suzie moved towards the stranger and I could not believe it when, as her face approached his cock, her tongue flicked out and gently licked the head. She continued to bathe the head with her tongue until she lowered her head and took him fully in her mouth.

Now it was his turn to moan as she stroked his cock and continued sucking.

12