Our Dogging Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued for a number of minutes until I noticed a slight tremor in his knees.

He's going to cum, I thought, but she doesn't like swallowing.

Before I could say anything he withdrew his fingers from her pussy and tapping them on her side asked, "Swing your body around."

Suzie moved her body around so that she lay sideways on the seat and spread her legs even wider. It must have been uncomfortable but in her state of arousal she clearly didn't notice.

I started to panic thinking he was about to fuck her as he took his cock away from her mouth and pushed further into the doorway.

His cock was directly over her pussy and instead he started frantically stroking his cock. It didn't take long before he moaned and aiming his cock directly at her pussy covered it with jets of cum.

Having cum, he also tucked his cock away and hurried off.

Suzie on the other hand stayed where she was, fully exposed and lazily rubbed his cum in and around her pussy.

"Would you have let him fuck you?" I managed to ask after a few moments.

"Would you have let him?" was her reply.

In truth I honestly didn't know.

Suzie had clearly lost all inhibitions as she continued to lie there playing with his cum on her pussy.

With some trepidation I realised that another guy had been standing back watching the action and now had started to come forward.

He seemed to be a tradesman, young and fit and was stroking his cock as he slowly walked up to the side of the car.

He stood very close clearly enjoying the sight of this woman playing with her pussy.

She's out of control I thought as she reached down with both hands, spread her pussy lips wide and with one finger stroked her clit.

With one hand she motioned him closer and using the combination of cum and her juices began stroking his cock.

I started stroking my cock again, careful to edge so as not to cum too soon, and could do nothing but watch the scene in front of me.

Suzie's hips were starting to roll and I could see the muscle tremors in her body so I knew that her orgasm was not too far away.

I watched as she pulled on his cock until the head was between her pussy lips and she began to rub it up and down the full length of her lips.

Removing her hand from his cock he directed it with his hand to what was clearly her cunt entrance.

He hesitated there seemingly waiting for permission to proceed.

Time for me seemed to stand still as I watched her fingers return to her clit with the strangers' cock rocking slightly between her cunt lips as her hips continued to roll.

As the hip rolls and muscle tremors got stronger, she murmured, "Sorry, darling, I need cock."

With that she thrust her hips forward and commanded, "Fuck me."

Watching the strangers hard cock slide balls deep into my wife's cunt was too much for me and because I had been edging so close to cumming I could not stop my cock pumping streams of cum over my hand.

Suzie and the stranger were now fucking hard. She was giving as good as she got thrusting hard up against his inward strokes.

Because she had been so close it didn't take long for her to bellow, "OH. MY. GOD." as her whole body stiffened in her orgasm.

The stranger kept pumping her cunt with his cock.

"I'm cumming," he could barely say.

"Cum inside me," Suzie answered.

Within moments he in turn stiffened, thrust deeply and filled her cunt.

With that things rapidly de-escalated. The guy quickly withdrew and he also strode away, tucking his cock back in.

Suzie withdrew her legs from the doorway and sat back in the seat.

"Time to go?" I asked as I looked across at her.

She seemed in a daze as she just nodded.

Nothing was said on the way home.

Once home I took her arm and led her to the bedroom.

"Take your clothes off and lie on the bed," I demanded, more harshly than I intended.

Suzie seemed a little scared as she did so.

I also stripped off and crawled between her legs.

"Open your legs and pull your cunt lips apart."

She didn't usually like the "C" word but said nothing.

Kneeling between her legs I stroked my rapidly hardening cock as I looked down at her freshly fucked cunt and the cum coating and leaking out of it.

Clearly Suzie was concerned. "Don't be mad at me. I couldn't help myself."

As I crawled above her and slid my cock balls deep inside her, I smiled down at her.

"I'm not mad. I am so happy that I have such a hot wife."

Leaning down I whispered in her ear, "Your cunt feels so good with another man's cum inside you. We are going to HAVE to do this again," as I started to pound that lovely, juicy cunt.

****

12