Our Erotic Journal Pt. 03

Story Info
3rd installment of an ongoing joint erotic journal.
4.8k words
3
3.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bythec
bythec
4 Followers

--A Night on the Town--

The evening was warm and balmy as we headed downtown to see if there was music playing at any of the local bars. I had on a lavender sundress that you chose for me to wear, sandals and nothing else, since you forbid me to wear panties and I don't like to wear a bra unless it's absolutely necessary. You claim the no-panty rule is for your easy access to my private parts, but I think you know that not wearing any makes me feel quite different; freer, sexy and adventuresome. It also excites you knowing that it is another way you can control me, and you revel in the knowledge that I cast aside my usual independent nature and actually crave your mastery of me when we are together.

It's all of the above: yes, I demand easy access to your pussy, the most private part of your body. And my control over you is a powerful aphrodisiac. It excites me. But we are two sides of the same coin: my mastery of you excites you. So I knew that not wearing panties upon my orders not only would arouse you but give you a sense of freedom and uninhibited, erotic adventure you'd never experienced before I claimed ownership of you.

I never thought I would find a man who could tame me into subservience, but your confidence, strength, and my absolute trust in you have changed me. You excite me beyond reason. I would do anything for and with you.

We entered the oldest bar in town where the music was loud, the crowd louder, and decided to come back later in the evening. We strolled arm in arm down the street, enjoying the perfect weather and each other's company.

Families, couples, tourists, strolling the sidewalks. We stop before an elegant multi-storeyed building. An hotel. A landmark, you say. Your hand is warm in mine. We enter. Yes, it IS an elegant structure: tall columns, spacious lobby and all that but, as always happens with us, we're enclosed within a dome of sexual energy that's aided in part by my requirement that you wear no panties under your dresses or skirts. The melody of your voice, the closeness of you, your hand in mine as you point the hotel's features out to me, all add to the raw eroticism that simmers beneath the surface.

The old hotel just down the street also had a band playing. We went inside and ordered a drink. The hotel has a bit of old elegance with its wide curving staircases that lead up to a balcony. We climbed them and found comfortable wing-backed chairs to sit in, pulled close together where we could kiss with relative privacy in a totally public place. Your hand slipped between my knees and up my thigh, reaching my pubic mound. Before I knew it I could feel your finger sliding along my now damp slit, prodding my folds back and entering, forcefully, into me, causing me to moan with pleasure. It is exciting to me, the idea of this very public place and you being so intimate with me. It was the second time you introduced me to this risqué behavior. The first time, I boldly sucked your cock while you brought me to orgasm when we were on a picnic at the lake just a few weeks before. It was amazing, knowing there were others so close by, probably aware of what was going on between us. I found myself totally uninhibited, a far cry from my usual behavior. You opened the door and I went through "cartwheeling and cavorting", as you so aptly put it.

Yes you have, which hasn't surprised me in the least. In fact, I expected you would. I can't explain it and won't try to, but as I've told you, and it's true, from the moment I met you I saw the you that lay beneath the surface, the you that I immediately wanted to possess, the you that I knew would yearn for and revel in my control of you, the you that would blossom under my mastery into the uninhibited sexual creature that you are.

We decided to explore the hotel further and found the ballroom unlocked. Opening the mirrored door, we slipped inside and you immediately pressed me against it, kissing me deeply. You raised my skirt, caressing and exposing me, fingering me, until your command allowed me to climax. Before I could fully recover, you took my hand and led me further into the gilded room. Gently you laid me on the hardwood floor and between the cloth covered tables set with gold rimmed plates and fine crystal stemware, you licked and sucked my dripping pussy until, with only slightly muffled cries, I felt the contractions deep inside intensify and once again I exploded into nirvana. You kissed me. Your lips tasted of my cum, musky, hot, wet, and I thought of how your tongue felt when it was reaching inside that moist hole between my legs.

We ascend the stairs to the second level, ahead of us two large doors. You open the door. A dimly lit stage provides the only light in the darkened room filled with white-clothed banquet tables and chairs. I close the door behind me and immediately push you against the wall, kissing you, our tongues intertwining, your breathing fast and shallow, my hands grasping your ass, pulling your groin into mine, your hand stroking my hardened cock under my pants. I reach one hand under your skirt, your cunt readily accessible. You're wet, the slit of your cunt slick, your clitoris a hard bud under my fingertips. I bite your neck. Hard. You moan. I unzip my pants, remove my cock. You grasp my hardened cock, stroking it, gasping, moaning. I lead you further into the room, pull you down to the floor, push you onto your back, kissing you, stroking your cunt, fingerfucking you. One finger, then two, curved to massage your g-spot. You're moaning louder, stroking my cock and thrusting your hips as I fingerfuck you, your thighs spread wide, your dress hiked up, your cunt open to my gaze. I place my head between your spreadeagled thighs, sliding my tongue along the moistened slit of your cunt, up to your hardened, slick clitoris, circling it with my tongue, pressing the tip against your clitoris, sucking your clitoris into my mouth, you're moaning louder, "Oh god. Alex...oh god". I bring you to the edge of orgasm, remove my tongue, for a moment suspending your orgasm. I resume, two fingers stroking inside your cunt, massaging your g-spot, reaching deeper to touch your cervix, squeezing one nipple with my other hand. "Oh god", you moan, your hips thrusting urgently, and you come, hips thrusting spasmodically, orgasmic cries, though suppressed, quite audible in the empty, darkened ballroom. We lay together on the floor until your breathing subsides.

You laugh. "I can't believe we did this".

I chuckle. The pleasure I see in your eyes and the "this" we've just done affirm what I sensed in you the instant I first saw you. We're kindred. You are the flip side of me. Public sex excites you as much as it does me.

But you were not finished with me yet. As soon as I could recover enough to stand, you led me to the far end of the room where there was a stage where the musicians would perform for the upcoming event. My heart was still beating fast and my knees were weak as we climbed onto the stage. You stood behind me near the podium and slid your hand under my dress, again. The arousal I feel when you touch me is unparalleled. My body responds and the wetness between my legs increased as you slid your hand between the fabric of my bodice and my breast. I have always told you that when you pinch my nipple I can feel it inside my pussy. It's a unique feeling. As your hand cupped and squeezed the fullness of me I felt stirrings and when your other hand slid between my legs I knew you wouldn't stop until I came. Feeling your finger slip inside my silky slit was a divine sensation. You stroking my g-spot from that angle forced me to lean against you and the hardness of your cock. We were on display for anyone who might have walked through those ballroom doors. The knowledge of that heightened my erotic desire for you and once again I felt the explosion rise from deep inside me, overwhelming any inhibition I might have. I cried out, calling your name, letting you know you are the one.

You are the only one I have ever done this sort of thing with. It is part of the way we have joined ourselves to each other. All of the "firsts" you have introduced me to make me feel I never fully lived until you and I began.

As my breathing slowed, you held me. We laughed again and I knew I would never enter that room without this night's experience in my mind. Later you told me I was not as quiet as I thought I was being. I think my vocalization only increased your pleasure, which is a really good thing since I apparently cannot be silent.

Yes. Your orgasmic cries, your moans, the way you call my name as your orgasms approach all, like gasoline added to a flame, intensify my arousal.

We leave the darkened ballroom and head, hand in hand, downstairs to the bar where I stroke your thigh as we sip our drinks, the beginning of what will be an erotic night on the town when, in a crowded bar we will be alone in our erotic bubble: you, moaning softly, wearing no panties, will widen your thighs, reach into my unzipped pants, your breathing quickened, your hand stroking my hardened cock as my fingers savour the slickness of your moistened cunt. In our erotic bubble others are shadows, their voices muffled, and we are one.

A second drink at the bar and my lips became numb. I could feel your hand still reaching for my pussy, your long brown fingers exploring while I tried to appear nonchalant. When you bit my neck I think I lost all control. You have that effect on me.

We went back to the first bar, which was still rocking, and found a table in a relatively dark corner. You ordered another round, placed your mouth against mine, breathed deep into me and drove me wild with desire as people all around us danced. I could feel your cock, hard and confined in your loose pants, as you slid you finger in my hot slit. I felt insatiable. The band quit for the night, so we continued down the street towards a small park decorated with lights hanging from trees and a waterfall near the back. A few people stood near the entrance of the park while we kissed long intense kisses in the shadows and you once again stroked my clitoris as I stroked your cock until I not so quietly came for the fourth time that evening before you finally took me home.

That summer night on the town was full of magic, lust and love. I think the memory will remain so for as long as we live.

I concur. The night was magic, lust, love, companionship, my mastery and your subservience all rolled up into an indelible, recurring summer night memory.

--Adult Ecard--

My eyes fastened on the fingers of one hand sliding along the moistened slit of your cunt, the thumb and forefinger of your other hand squeezing your nipple, your eyes glazed, your mouth open, gasping, moaning, an erotic symphony in my ears, your chest rising and falling, your breathing quickened, two fingers entering the moistened slickness of your cunt, open, your legs spread wide, my hand stroking the aroused hardness of my cock, long, brown, hard. You come, long, shuddering, loud cries, your cunt pulsing, beckoning. I grasp your throat, roughly pushing you backward onto the floor, your legs still spread apart, cunt glistening, contracting. I press your thighs, opening you wide, pinning you, owning you, thrusting my cock immediately, insistently, deep inside you. You cry out as my cock presses against your cervix with each deep, primal thrust and it's as though I'm attempting to split you open, reach almost to your throat with my long, hard cock as it pistons so deep inside you, my only desire to ravage you, take you, exert full mastery of you. You feel an orgasm building and plead, "May I come? Please?"

I'm firm, insistent. "No!"

I pound inside you, building you to orgasm. I feel it rising within you, like a wave, so I slow down, my thrusts shallow, teasing the entrance of your cunt. And as the wave of your orgasm abates I increase my tempo, fucking you hard, pumping, grunting. But to exert absolute control over myself and you I come slightly, withdraw my cock from your opened cunt and smear my semen on your face, inside your mouth. You lick my fingers hungrily.

"I own you", I say.

Your response is a whispered, "Yes".

"Louder!"

"Yes! Yes, you own me! You're my master!"

"I didn't hear you,"

"You're my master! You own me!"

Your answer pleases me. I slide one finger into your ass as I fuck you, my finger stroking the hardness of my cock through the membrane that separates your cunt and ass, which always electrifies you. Your breathing becomes deeper, your moans louder. Until,

"May I come? Please?".

I reach for my crop and whip you - your thigh, your stomach. I slap your cheek, the impact turning your face aside, baring your neck to me. I bite and suck your neck; the taste of your blood enters my mouth as it rises to the surface of your skin, leaving a red mark that will linger. You gasp, moan. And the sense of complete domination is a wave rushing over me.

"May I come? Please, Master?"

But I'm in that primal zone where nothing enters but the urge to dominate you, fuck you, own you.

Suddenly you explode in an intense, prolonged, shuddering orgasm, certainly aware that you've disobeyed but not believing that I will punish you, punishment for coming being beyond your comprehension at this stage.

"Turn over." My voice is soft but stern.

Your eyes fix on the crop I'm holding in my hand, incredulity widening your eyes.

"Why?"

"You came without my permission."

You turn onto your stomach, smiling, not believing that I'm serious. But with the first sharp sting of my crop your disbelief dissipates as the crack of the crop on your skin resonates within the room.

The thin, red welts on your ass, your sobs, your whimper, consort to further harden my cock. And lurking under your pain like a surprise guest to you comes your whimpering moan of erotic pleasure.

When I finish whipping you I will caress the welts. I will soothe you. I will cradle you. And tomorrow when you view my welts in the mirror desire will surge within you. Your cunt will moisten, your nipples will harden, you will be mine.

--Massage--

My lover loves to send me adult greeting cards. This has been a real learning experience for me. Some of them are quite explicit and I find them a real turn on. When he sent a link to a site that was titled "How to massage a dick" I was absolutely intrigued. I watched it and when he came to stay I suggested using the table and watching the video to see if he would enjoy the experience as much as the man in the video did. Of course, he agreed.

I set up the table, dimmed the lights, heated some coconut oil and had my laptop set up where I could watch the video, following along as it played. Starting on his back, I warmed to the task at hand and by the time I had him turn over I felt confident I would be giving him a massage he would not soon forget.

Moving slowly down his chest, arms and legs was nothing out of the ordinary, but the fun part came when I actually began the real point of this massage. Holding his penis gently in my hands I began stroking the shaft, on which I liberally applied coconut oil. Working with both hands, I slid my hands up and down his lovely brown cock until it was rock hard and long, I followed the woman in the video, working over the engorged tip down to caressing his balls and the sensitive spot just below his anus.

I was getting pretty turned on and decided to add a twist of my own. I slowly began to take the head of his cock into my mouth while continuing to stroke the shaft with long, slow movements. But the sensation of my lover's brown hardened cock in my mouth is so pleasurable that my lingering sucking motion involuntarily began to intensify. The movement of my head quickened; I sucked harder, greedily. His cock lengthened, reaching the back of my throat as his hands held my head, guiding me to his rhythm. I heard his guttural moans.

He released my head, lay his hands at his sides, his eyes closed, breathing deeply, savouring my attention, allowing an interval of calm in which I returned to a less sexual area, massaging his chest until I could stand it no longer and returned to his manhood. Stroking and pulling. He was as hard as I was wet. Again I leaned down but this time my mouth sought his nipples, sucking one at a time, rubbing the other with my fingers. This is always a huge turn on for me, nursing on him, hearing his pleasure, feeling his excitement mount until his balls tighten with the need to ejaculate. Once again I moved to his legs, arms, chest, anywhere that would prolong his pleasure without a climax. When he had regained some control, I cupped his balls in my hands lifting them, gently raising them to expose the area beneath and with my tongue I worked my way down toward his anus, my tongue circling and teasing all around his asshole, surprising him, stimulating all the nerve endings until his hips began to move upward giving me better access. I licked and teased, first finding that hidden spot and then moving across his balls, sucking each one into my mouth feeling them against my tongue and then moving back to that beautiful brown spear. I could taste a bit of semen, savoring the flavor then swallowing it.

Suddenly I felt his hand between my legs, reaching for my pussy, feeling the dampness that couldn't hide my arousal. I felt his finger slide along my wet slit, penetrating me as I gasped in surprise. I was so turned on my legs opened of their own accord. He slid a second finger inside and with his thumb rubbed my clit until I lost all control and came, almost instantly, feeling the rapture take over my body. Then he began to stroke his cock. There is something extremely arousing to me about that. I can feel a sensation in my clit each time I see his penis pulse as it elongates and widens. Watching him makes me want to slide my hand between my thighs and match his arousal. So I decided to do just that. My nipples were so hard against my bra that I had to free them, one at a time, sliding the fabric below each as I began massaging them. All the time my eyes were fixed on his hand stroking his now fully engorged black cock, so beautiful with the sheen of the coconut oil, sharing the pleasure of his hand sliding slowly up and down, up and down.

With one hand I pinched and squeezed my nipple, savoring the sensation of my cupped, full breast. I slid a finger of the other hand inside my now drenched vagina, labia fully engorged and, I imagine, deep crimson in color. (Sometimes, when I masturbate in front of a mirror, I love to watch the color change as I stroke and prod while bringing myself to orgasm,). One hand rubbing my G-spot, the rough area just inside the entrance of my pussy, the other hand stimulating my nipple, my senses building with intensity.

I withdrew my fingers from my pussy and slid them over the recently trimmed soft hair that covered my pubic mound to my now erect clitoris. Rubbing at first gently and then with more intensity I knew soon I would reach orgasm. I bent and took the head of his cock in my mouth as he continued to stroke and moan. I teased the head of his cock with my lips and tongue as I continued to feel my own orgasms building. Suddenly I could no longer wait and I begged to be able to cum.

"Yes," he said, "cum for me. Now".

The first wave sent ripples throughout my body, reaching my fingertips and toes as the second caused my uterus to contract and the walls of my pussy to throb and pulsate. Wave after orgasmic wave took control of my body as I locked eyes with him. I cried out his name, "Alex" and knowing I was to call him more formally, I said, "Master, I am yours. Mind, body and soul I belong to you". Just as my own orgasm was beginning to fade I saw his eyes glaze and I shifted my glance to his cock just as he began to ejaculate, cum spurting hot and thick. I licked it from his stomach and once again took him into my mouth and began to suck every drop as his body convulsed with pleasure and release.

bythec
bythec
4 Followers
12