Our Erotic Journal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we recovered we looked at each other and smiled. The intimate fulfillment of this massage was more than the video provided, more than any massage I had ever given or received, more than even he expected. I asked him, on a scale of 1-10 to rate it. "9.5," he replied. Again I smiled. Not because he rated it so high, but because I knew that I now had a chance to give him another massage and strive for a perfect 10.

--Crotchless Pantyhose--

You, wearing crotchless pantyhose, a dress that you presented to me for approval before dressing, shoes with a bit of a heel (also approved) and I, wearing loose-fitting pants. We're out on the town, intimate, in our own private cocoon, you stroking my cock as I caress your clit while seated in darkened bars, music playing and revelers dancing. On an impulse I grasp your hand. "Let's go".

We head toward a nearby park in the centre of town. Still holding your hand I lead you toward a dimly lit area, pull you to me, kissing you, my tongue exploring your mouth, yours exploring mine, your breasts crushed against my chest, your breathing heavy, your cunt wet as I stroke the slit. I grasp your ass, pulling you into me, my cock hard, pressed against you.

You want my cock inside you. I know this. You unzip my pants, releasing my cock, stroking it sensuously the way you do so well. I turn you around, place my hand on your back and bend you over, raise your dress, rendering cunt available to me courtesy of the crotchless pantyhose. I take my cock in hand, place it against the entrance of your pussy, fully moistened with desire, and enter you, slowly, then with one fierce thrust I plunge my cock to the depth of you. You cry out. You moan as I fuck you, long, deep thrusts, my groin slamming against your ass, raking my nails down your back, grasping your hair, yanking your head back, fucking you with fierce, dominating passion.

"Oh god", you moan. "Alex". Calling your master's name in the throes of ecstasy. I'm grunting, slamming, possessing. You plead, "Oh god...may I come?" knowing the consequence of coming without my permission will be an immediate and fierce whipping.

"Yes, you may."

Immediately you do, shuddering, moaning. I grasp both hips, pulling your ass into my groin, pressing my cock against your cervix as spasmodic shudders rack your body and you brace yourself against the tree with both hands. Your shuddering subsides, your breathing slows. I withdraw my cock, slick with your juices, my hand stroking the length of it. You turn around, your eyes fastening on my cock, my hands gliding along the length of the shaft. You want more. My cock deep inside you. This cock of mine that you crave. Your desire shines in your eyes.

You will get more...later. Meanwhile I return my cock, still slightly hardened, into my pants and zip my fly. "Let's go", I say.

We return to the club, your arm around my waist, mine around your shoulders. The night is young.

--Last night on the mountain--

Remembering our last night on the mountain, your smile as I drove up in my black Mustang. I barely had time to emerge from the front seat when your arms surrounded me and I felt the intensity of your kiss. Having worn jeans because I expected to be packing and moving the last of my things, I immediately regretted my choice in clothing. That, however, was not a deterrent.

My intention was straightforward: to assist you in moving the last of your things from the house on the mountain that we'd enjoyed over the summer, the house you'd recently sold; hence my decision to grant you permission to wear jeans. But the sexuality that explodes within me each time we meet is an erotic combustion without a physical trigger. I see you and I instantly want to fuck you, ravage you, whip you, bite you, control you, dominate you, rake my nails down your back as my cock plunges deep inside you. And so it was that when you emerged smiling from your car I strode toward you, pulled you to me, my tongue probing, exploring your mouth and yours exploring mine, your groin grinding into mine, your breathing quickened by your desire to be fucked and ravaged by me, my hands roughly unbuttoning and unzipping your jeans...

You quickly slid them to my ankles as I unzipped your pants and slid your hard cock between my legs. Feeling you near me caused my cunt to flood with juices, making your entrance quick. Your knees bent, you thrust up into me hard lifting me against the car, my cries loud in the still quiet of the surrounding forest.

Your cunt, though moistened, was tight as I thrust up into you. Perhaps it was the angle of my cock as I bent my knees and thrust up into you, or perhaps your cunt insufficiently opened because of your jeans bunched around your ankles shackling your legs. Minor impediment, because each insistent thrust of my hip forced my hardened cock farther into you and brought loud responding cries from you—a mixture of pain and pleasure—that further inflamed my desire to dominate you, fuck you, own you.

Suddenly you pulled out and turned me against the trunk, my bare ass exposed, my feet bound by my jeans. I felt you again slam into my ready slit, filling me, hitting my cervix over and over. The pain/pleasure of you taking me in that position, lifting me off the ground with your strength was exquisite. Just remembering that feeling of helpless abandon causes my pussy to dampen even now. And then there was the thought of the possibility of my ex walking down the not so far away road and hearing my cries, or seeing you fucking me with such passion.

As I fucked you there in the open, the only sound my grunts, your sharp cries and the wind rustling the leaves overhead as I thrust into you, I imagined your ex-husband passing on the dirt road nearby, alarmed by your loud cries and entering the yard to see you, your jeans bunched around your ankles, my hand grasping your neck, my face a mask of primal domination of you, my hips thrusting, my cock pistoning inside you, your head thrown back, your cries loud in the otherwise stillness of the yard that you and he formerly shared. With this thought came a deepened primal urge to withdraw my cock, abruptly turn you around, press your face against the trunk of your car, take my cock in hand and thrust deeply, forcefully into you from behind, the tip of my cock pressing against your cervix, my groin banging against your exposed ass with each deep thrust, grasping your hips and lifting your feet off the ground for deeper penetration, reveling in my complete mastery and domination of you in that moment of raw, brutal, primal ecstasy.

We may never have the opportunity to take such advantage of that particular place again, but I'm sure we will find another.

12