Our Family Pt. 02

Story Info
A family enjoy sex with each other.
2.5k words
4.36
61.5k
61

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to see how eager our son, Jacob wanted to fuck his mother, I watched him desperately trying to stroke his soft cock back to full hardness but his cock wasn't cooperating and was staying limp.

I asked, "Would you like me to help you, Jacob?"

When he nodded his head, I reached out and took over stroking his limp cock for him and after a few pumps of my hand, I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth and began sucking on his cock, I heard him gasp and felt him placing his hand on the back of my head.

As my son pushed my mouth up and down on his cock, I sucked on his cock and fondled his big balls at the same time and it didn't take long before I felt his cock beginning to stir and become hard inside my mouth. With my son's cock in my mouth, I used my tongue to lick all over and around the knob of his cock and when I licked the pre-cum from the eye of his cock, I heard my son groan and start to moan.

With his cock now fully hard again, I began moving my mouth up and down on his cock a lot faster.

He pulled my head up pulling, pulling my mouth off his cock, and screamed, "Dad, don't make me cum inside your mouth... I want to fuck and cum inside Mom's cunt."

As soon as I moved back, Jacob was up off the couch and heading towards the bedroom. I climbed up onto my feet and followed my son into the bedroom where Lisa was kneeling on the bed licking and tongue fucking our daughter's wet cunt. I watched Jacob move behind his mother and drive his hard cock into his mother's cunt in one quick thrust.

Lisa abruptly lifted her mouth of Hope's soaking wet cunt and looked over her shoulder and screamed, "Oh fuck yes Jacob, slam your cock into my cunt."

I watched my son slamming his cock in and out of his mother's cunt and heard the loud slapping noise his balls made as they slapped against his mother's ass-cheeks with each of his thrusts. When Lisa tried to lift her mouth off her daughter's wet cunt, Hope would press her mother's head down forcing her mother's mouth hard onto her cunt. I heard Lisa's muffled screams into her daughter's wet cunt and watched my son fucking his mother as he had wanted all those years ago.

When Hope saw me standing there stroking my hard cock watching them, she reached and waved for me to come closer. When I was close enough she took hold of my cock and after giving my hard cock a few quick pumps with her hand, she placed my cock into her open mouth and began sucking my cock as if she was desperate to taste my hot cum. With her mouth's lips wrapped tight around the shaft of my cock, I placed my hand on the back of her head and held her head steady as I began pumping my cock in and out of her mouth.

I was actually face fucking my daughter something I had dreamed of doing for a long time. Now here I was pumping my cock in and out of her mouth as she looked up at me with her smiling face. It was easy for me to tell that my daughter had sucked plenty of cocks before.

The way she used her tongue on my cock as it was deep inside her mouth was incredible and the feeling I was having was aniMarkistic and I started to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster. As I increased the pace of my thrusts, Hope's eyes opened wide with a surprised look on her face at the way I was fucking her mouth.

When I felt my balls tighten and the pressure building up, I drove my cock into my daughter's mouth and held it there until my cock erupted and started blasting my hot sticky cum inside her mouth for her to swallow. Hope wrapped her arms around me and with her hands on the cheeks of my ass pulled my cock deeper into her mouth.

Lisa lifted her mouth off our daughter's wet cunt and screamed, "I'm cumming, oh fuck my son has just given me an orgasm and made me cum."

As I finished filling my daughter's mouth with my hot sticky cum, I slipped my cock out of my daughter's mouth and watched as my son started to fill his mother's cunt with his hot cum.

Suddenly his mother tried to push Jacob away, and screamed, "Jacob, don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill... oh fuck no you're filling my cunt with your cum."

The idea of my son making my wife pregnant made me chuckle and I said, "Hope, how would you like to have a baby brother or sister?"

Hope giggled as her mother screamed, "Mark, that's not fucking funny... you know I'm fertile."

When Jacob finally withdrew his cock from his mother's cum filled cunt, she rolled over and laid on the bed with cum dripping out of her cunt. I watched as Hope pushed her fingers into her mother's cunt and try to wipe out her brother's cum from her mother's cunt. She gave her fingers a few pumps making more of her brother's cum flow out of her mother's cunt. Then I watched in amazement as Hope buried her face against her mother's cunt and began sucking the cum up and out of her mother's cunt.

My daughter was a cum slut just like her mother and also loved the taste of cum and when I saw my son's cock covered in his mother's cunt juices and dripping with cum, I pulled him closer and took his cock into my mouth and sucked on his cock until it was completely empty. I then licked the shaft and head of his cock clean.

"Thanks, Dad, I would return the favor but Hope's already cleaned your cock for you," Jacob said with a grin.

Hope giggled as she asked, "Who is going to fuck me next?"

"I will if you want me too?" said a voice from the hallway, we all spun around in shock to see Hope's boyfriend Foley standing there at the bedroom door.

"Well, are you going to just stand there or are you going to come in and undress," Hope said laughing.

"I'm going to make a coffee, does anyone want one?" I asked.

"I will give you a hand," Lisa replied as she climbed off the bed only to have her place on the bed taken by Foley.

Hope laid on the bed between her boyfriend and her brother as their hands roamed all over her body. They took turns at kissing her and pushing their fingers into her wet cunt. Lisa and I watched as Foley moved between Hope's legs and drove his fat cock into her cunt and began fucking her.

When Hope started to moan and scream out, Jacob shoved his cock into her mouth to silence her. Our daughter definitely was a slut and it wasn't the first time we had seen her with two boys. When I had told her mother about Hope been gang banged by several boys she didn't believe me until I showed her the video I had found on Hope's computer.

As I made us a coffee and Lisa prepared something for everyone to eat, I asked, "Are you going to invite your mother Dianne, to the party?"

"Mom said she would try to come," Lisa replied then asked, "Are you going to invite your friend Steve... you know how much he likes fucking Hope?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about inviting him... I know how much you also like him fucking you with his large cock," I chuckled.

When we heard a very loud scream come from the bedroom, Lisa and I rushed to the bedroom to see Hope lying on top of Foley with his cock buried deep in her cunt with Jacob standing behind Hope fucking her ass-hole. Hope was screaming and moaning as she was being double teamed. It was similar to another video I had found on her computer except the video showed her mouth was also being fucked along with her ass and cunt all at the same time.

After Lisa and I returned to the kitchen and sat down next to each other to finish our coffee, Lisa began stroking my hard cock and asked, "Would you like to watch Jacob and Foley fucking me at the same time?"

"I sure would, you know how much I love watching you with someone else," I replied.

Lisa laughingly said, "Well you will just have to wait till later on... I have to go shopping or we will have nothing to eat."

It shortly after Lisa had dressed and had left to go shopping that Hope came into the kitchen by herself to have a cold drink.

"What are the boys doing... do they want a cold drink?" I asked.

"Go and ask them," replied my daughter.

When I went and looked into the bedroom, I smiled as I saw Jacob and Foley sucking on each other's cocks lying there head to tail.

I returned to the kitchen and chuckled, "Hope, It looks like you have lost your boyfriend to your brother."

Hope stormed off to the bedroom and a few minutes later, Hope returned to the kitchen with Foley both of them dressed, Hope then said, "Dad, we are heading over to Foley's place... to see his friends, I might stay the night there with him."

After they had left and I had finished my fourth cup of coffee, I decided to have a shower and get dressed and also go out. As I passed Jacob's bedroom I saw him lying naked on the bed asleep with a semi-hard cock and for a brief moment thought about waking him for some fun but decided to let him sleep.

Two hours later when I returned home as soon as I opened the front door I saw my daughter running towards her bedroom wearing lingerie. After closing and locking the front door I walked down the hallway to her bedroom but her room was empty. I decided to ask her brother where his sister was and when I opened his bedroom door, I froze and stood there with my mouth wide open.

In front of me was my son Jacob wearing his sister's panties and bra and her suspenders and stockings, with one of his mother's wigs. My nineteen-year-old son was dressed up as a girl, a very sexy looking girl. He even went as far as putting on lipstick and makeup. If I didn't know any better I would have thought he was one of Hope's girlfriends.

"Dad, I," my effeminate son stuttered, as he struggled to find what to say with tears in his eyes.

"It's all okay sweetheart, come over here and give your Daddy a kiss and cuddle," I said as I smiled at him.

Jacob came over to me and after throwing his arms around me and giving me a quick kiss on my mouth said, "I'm so sorry Dad."

"There is no need for you to be sorry, sweetheart," I said as I cuddled my son and gave him a lingering kiss on his mouth, or mouths opened and our tongues explored each other's mouth.

After our mouth's separated, my hands cupped the cheeks of his ass and I pulled him tight against my body and said, "Daddy wants to fuck his baby girl, are you okay with Daddy putting his cock in your sexy cunt?"

Jacob nodded his head and moaned, "Yes Daddy I want you to fuck me," he then turned around and bent over the end of his bed and pulled his ass cheeks apart.

After dropping my pants and underwear to my ankles, I spat into my hand and wiped my saliva all over my throbbing cock, then after spitting on my son's puckering ass-hole, I pushed the head of my cock against his ass-hole. As I felt his ass-cheeks tighten, I kept applying pressure to my cock and when he took a deep breath his ass-hole relaxed and I was able to push the head of my cock inside his ass.

With each deep breath, he took the further my cock penetrated his ass and soon my balls were resting against his ass-cheeks with my cock all the way inside his ass. When I started pumping my cock in and out of his ass my son squealed and moaned like a girl.

"You're going to be Daddy's little slut and do whatever, Daddy asks," I said to my son.

"Yes Daddy, I want to be your little girl and I will do whatever you ask me to do," my son replied.

As I began to thrust my cock in and out of my son's ass my balls created a slapping sound as my balls slapped against his ass-cheeks. When I heard our front door open, I didn't know or care who had come home, I just wanted to cum. Jacob was now screaming for me to fuck him faster and harder and when I began to do what he had asked he started to moan like a little girl.

When I heard the bedroom door squeak, I looked over my shoulder to see my wife standing there at the bedroom door with her dress pulled up and her hand inside her panties furiously rubbing her cunt.

"Get undressed and come and say hello to Jackie, our new daughter," I screamed.

Lisa started giggling as she quickly removed her clothes and climbed onto the bed. She opened her legs and lifted our son's head up off the bed and onto her wet cunt. Each time I drove my cock into my son's ass I pushed his mouth hard against his mother's cunt. Lisa grabbed hold of our son's head and ground her wet cunt against his face. It only took a few more pumps before my cock was exploding and filling my son's ass with my hot sticky cum.

Lisa screamed, "I'm cumming," and pressed down on Jacob's head pushing his mouth hard against her wet cunt.

She then lifted our son's head up off her cunt as it began to squirt her juices all over his face.

After I had removed my cock from my son's ass and he had stood up I said, "If you want to be a girl this is how we expect you to behave."

"Hope will kill you if she finds out you're wearing her lingerie... I think I need to take you shopping for some lingerie of your own and teach you how to apply makeup," grinned Lisa.