Our Family Pt. 04

Story Info
Family loving family.
1.5k words
4.51
31.8k
44

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted Kathy's legs onto my shoulders and rubbed my hard cock up and down her wet cunt several times before pushing my cock deep into her. Next to me was Albert and our daughter Hope on her hands and knees with Albert slamming his cock in and out of her cunt at a furious rate from behind. Across the room was my wife Lisa lying back in an armchair her legs hanging over the armrests, with our son, Jackie bent over between his mother's open thighs licking and sucking her wet cunt. Behind Jackie was Sharon wearing a strap on cock, fucking his ass as he reached under to stroke his hard cock.

The room looked like a scene from a porn movie and the squeals and moans along with the grunts filled the room. I had never seen my family like this before, watching another man fucking my daughter while I fucked his own sweet daughter was exciting and what was more stimulating was that Albert and I were matching each other's pace stroke for stroke as we looked at each other with a beaming smile on our faces.

When I heard my wife yell, "Fuck, this feels incredible... I need to buy one of these cocks."

I looked over at her to see that she was now wearing the strap on cock fucking our son Jackie's ass with it as Jackie now ate and licked Sharon's cunt. Then as I watched my wife fucking our son's ass with the strap on cock, I started to wonder what it would feel like to have my ass fucked by my wife. Lisa had always loved rimming my ass and pushing her finger deep into my ass-hole when we fucked and when she looked over at me and gave me a smile, I'm sure she was thinking about fucking my ass with a strap on cock.

Kathy's cunt was gripping my cock that hard it was becoming difficult for me to pull my cock out, she would grip my cock then releasing her grip as I slammed my cock back into her cunt, I had never experienced anything like this before. It was as if she was milking my cock like a cow's teat.

When Kathy relaxed her cunt muscles, I screamed, "I'm cumming oh fuck yes I'm cumming again."

After I had shot several more loads of cum into her cunt, I leaned forward and kissed her passionately stabbing my tongue in and out of her mouth and when we broke our kiss Kathy started giggling.

"Did you enjoy fucking me." Kathy giggled.

"Fuck yes, I sure did, where did you learn how to fuck like that?" I replied.

"Mom taught me how to use my cunt when I fuck someone," giggled Kathy as she looked over at her mother now having her ass fucked by my wife.

"Do you love having your ass fucked too?" I chuckled.

"Fuck yes, Mom and I are always fucking each other's ass when Dad or my boyfriend are not around," Kathy giggled.

"Does your boyfriend fuck your mother?" I chuckled thinking I knew what her answer would be.

"Yes, of course, he does... and he also fucks his sister along with us," Kathy giggled.

She was still giggling when I gave her another kiss and felt her mouth trembling against mine. This family was a lot more sexually active than our family. I then wished Hope's boyfriend Frank had a sister that could also join our family having fun.

When I heard Hope scream and looked at my daughter's body shaking, I knew she was having a massive orgasm as Albert filled her cunt with his hot cum. Lisa pulled the strap on cock out of Sharon's ass and they both turned around to watch Hope screaming and shaking as she had another orgasm with Albert's cock becoming soft inside her cum filled cunt. Jackie was excitedly stroking his cock back to full hardness as he looked at Kathy sitting on the couch next to me with her legs open and cum running down the inside of her thighs.

As soon as Kathy saw Jackie smiling at her she climbed off the couch and went over to him and knelt down in front of him and took his girly cock into her mouth to suck. Jackie reached out and placed his hand on top of Kathy's head and pushed her mouth up and down on his hard cock faster and faster.

Sharon and Lisa went into the kitchen to make everyone some sandwiches for lunch leaving Albert, Hope and me having a beer together. The laughter and giggling coming from the kitchen had the three of us smiling.

"I think our wife's are enjoying each others company, " chuckled Albert.

"I think they're going to be enjoying each other's bodies as well, " giggled Hope.

With Hope sitting between Albert and me, we were running our hands over her sexy body, when she asked, "Albert, do you have anything sexy in your shop that would look good on me?"

"Nothing that would make you look as good as you do now, " chuckled Albert squeezing her small firm breast and giving her nipple a twist.

Hope giggled and said, "I need something to wear to a twenty-first birthday party."

"I'm sure I can find you something to wear, why don't you come into the shop next week and try a few items on, I bet that you would look great in fishnet stockings and bra," chuckled Albert.

"Fuck yes that sounds fantastic and sexy," giggled Hope giving Albert's soft cock a couple of strokes.

When Sharon and Lisa returned with a plate of sandwiches for us all. We all sat in the lounge talking, eating and drinking, all of us still naked. Sharon and Lisa couldn't keep their hands off each other's bodies as they talked. Across the room, Kathy was enjoying helping Jackie paint his nails and put makeup on his face as if she was playing dress up with one of her girlfriends.

I had one hand between my daughter's open thighs rubbing her wet cunt as she fondled Albert's soft cock trying to encourage his cock to become hard again. When Albert started twisting and pulling on Hope's nipples

"Your nipples would look great if you had them pierced," he blurted.

Hope groaned, "It would hurt too much."

"Only for a short time," chuckled Albert.

"I will think about it," mumbled Hope.

Hope then leaned down and took Albert's cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on his now hard cock as she fondled his low hanging balls.

"Albert, you do know that Hope is wanting a new set of clothes from you?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I know... and she will be earning every item of clothing I give her," laughed Albert.

Hope lifted her mouth of Albert's cock and asked, "What do you mean by I need to earn everything?"

"You're going to have to look after my suppliers as well," Albert laughingly replied.

"What, I have to let your suppliers fuck me as well?" barked Hope.

"Yes you are," chuckled Albert, pushing Hope's head back down onto his cock.

My daughter was learning that nothing in life is free, she was going to let her cunt, mouth and maybe her ass pay for her new clothes.

"How do you think your mother pays for all her expensive clothes?" I chuckled.

Sharon giggled, "Hope, one of our friends owns a shoe store... if you need new shoes."

Hope tried to lift her head up of Albert's cock to say something but Albert just pushed her head back down and took hold of her head by her hair and started pumping her mouth up and down on his cock. Kathy had picked up the strap on cock and taken Jackie into her bedroom. Lisa had her head between Sharon's legs, sucking on Sharon's cunt once again.

I was stroking my cock as I watched Sharon grinding her cunt against my wife's face. When I heard Albert grunting like a wild animal I saw that he was cumming in my daughter's mouth and as soon as he had finished and released his grip on Hope's head letting her lift her mouth off his cock, I grabbed my daughter's head and pushed her mouth down onto my cock.

Hope immediately started sucking and bouncing her head up and down on my cock at a madding pace, trying to make me cum as fast as she could. I didn't care I just wanted to cum and when she started to slow down, I took hold of her head and pumped her head up and down, making her gag a few times. When I did start to cum I held her mouth all the way onto my cock as I shot several loads of hot cum into her mouth.

After I had finished cumming and Hope had finished swallowing, I released her head letting her lift her mouth off my cock.

She looked at Albert then looked at me and said, "What do I get if I let you fuck my ass?"

"I will let you stay at home," I chuckled.

"I will let you choose some lingerie," chuckled Albert.

"Hope, what's your boyfriend, Frank going to say about you fucking for clothes and lingerie?" I asked.

"He won't mind... he has already let his friends fuck me for money," giggled Hope.