All Comments on 'Our Family Sex Club Pt. 02'

by elleann

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love your writing.

Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good so far

Interesting so far, not the typical story. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, lots of possibilities/

al4blackal4blackalmost 12 years ago
Love the story

Fabulous story ive been imagining what it would be like to live in family like that. Just hoping there will be further episodes of this saga

AzureEyedCowboyAzureEyedCowboyover 11 years ago
Feeling excited, my breath has quicken

Love chapter two, this story is so incestuously naughty. I hope when you wrote about cousin peter you were thinking of me. I hope you remember when we use to write in reoleplay together. I will read chapter three tomorrow. I need a cold shower.

lorencinolorencinoover 11 years ago
;-)

Getting tastier as we move along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good, more details would make it better like what the aunts did and the uncle's dance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
am I ever glad I discovered this great author

Elleann's a young woman, 18 to 22 years of age, with a passion between her legs that can only be satisfied by cock, preferably big hard family cock. Her namesake and heroine is wild for what her father's got jumping around in his pants, his fat veiny daddy-dick. Dad, of course, like lots and lots of fathers probably most or all of them, is deeply attracted to his baby girl's adorable little coochie. Even just thinking about the sweet slit between his darling girl's legs has his fatherly cock practically busting out of his pants. So, the perfect match--dad's big fat hard on and his baby girl's tight little twat. The father's got plenty of creamy semen in his heavy daddy-balls, more than enough to fill his girl's twat to the brim. So every time she sits down she makes big sticky white puddles on the furniture. Dad sees those puddles, he likes the look of them, he likes it a lot. So he goes and fucks his baby girl some more. Just the way it should be between a father and his daughter.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
liked chapter 2

but it seems a little formulaic. dialogue seems forced - and really little detail on the sex. they just "did it". i'll go to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible descriptions of sex, completely lacking descriptive detail. Just bad sex writing in general.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous