Our Family Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad but now it's your turn to wash Mommy," Mom said as she placed the soap in my hand and turned her back to me.

As you might expect I'm a little nervous at first as I slowly rub my soap covered hands up and down Mom's back. I guess I was taking too long on Mom's back for her tastes because without warning she quickly turned around to face me leaving me with two large handfuls of my Mom's tits. At first I just freeze, after all this is the first time in my life I am touching bare breasts that aren't my own.

"So sweetie do you like Mommy's big ol boobies?"

I just nod as I watch my hands seem to move on their own as they slowly start sliding over Mom's gorgeous double D's. If I didn't have the proof literally in my own hands I would swear Mom had gotten a boob job as perfect as hers seemed to be; large full perky 44DD's that didn't seem to sag even a little with bright pink nipples that were currently proudly sticking straight out at least half an inch. When I am finally able to speak I say the first thing on my mind, "Fuck Mom these are amazing."

"Thank you sweetie, I really like yours too," she says as she brings her hands back up to my much smaller breasts.

"Mom compared to you I'm practically flat chested."

"Oh sweetheart you know that's not true."

"Sure whatever."

"Seriously Abby yours may not be as big as mine are...yet, but you still have some of the loveliest titties I've ever seen."

"Sure Mom because you've seen soooo many other girls naked," I sarcastically respond.

"Now you listen hear young lady just because I've been with the same man since high school doesn't mean I haven't had my own share of naughty fun over the years! For your information before your father I had slept with nearly a dozen people all but two of which were girls and your father and I have had our own fun over the years that sometimes included other people again mostly women."

Upon hearing this I step back and just freeze as I try to process what my mother just told me. My mother who has been with the same guy since high school who told me over and over growing up how Daddy was her one and only love was now telling me she not only fucked around before her and Daddy got together, and with chicks to boot, but she and Daddy have also had sex with other people since getting together. To say I was shocked would be an understatement, "Wait... what?"

"You heard me Abby your father isn't the only person I've ever fucked."

"But you told me Daddy was your first?"

"He was at least in my pussy," she smiled as she let her words sink in.

"Mom are your seriously telling me before you and Daddy started dating you fucked nearly a dozen other people two of which were guys and that those two guys fucked your...?"

"Ass! Yes Abby before your Dad took my cherry two other cocks had explored my Hershey highway," Mom laughs.

"Does Daddy know?"

Mom burst out laughing even harder, "Of course he does it was one of the guys that introduced me to your father. I mean I was aware of him since he was the quarterback and I was a cheerleader but we had never met before. The guy only introduced my to your father as a slut who liked it up the ass. Of course your father didn't pass on a chance like that and that night he was the third to fuck my ass. But unlike the other two guys your father didn't just blow his load and leave, he made sure I enjoyed myself too. He was so sweet not to mention hot that I asked him out a few days later and you know the rest from there."

"I... I... Holy fuck!!," it may not be the most eloquent I've ever been but can you blame me?

Mom simply laughs at my reaction to this new part of her history, "So Abby now that you know all that do you believe me when I say you have great tits?"

"Yeah I guess so," I quietly say.

"Good now before your Dad gets back I want to taste that pretty little pussy of yours," Mom says as she drops to her knees and pulls my crotch to her waiting mouth.

"Oh god mom that feels so fucking goooooood," I moan as her tongue works over my throbbing clit.

As amazing as it felt when Danny went down on me a few nights earlier Mom quickly put what he did to shame, clearly she wasn't lying about her fucking other women. I honestly have no way to true describe the things Mom does to me in that hotel shower. One second her mouth has a death lock on my clit as she sucks it with all her might and the it feels like her tongue is licking my ovaries it is so far inside me. If it wasn't for Mom's arms wrapped around my waist I'm sure I would have fallen from the shear pleasure of it all in the first minute or so, but for what seems an eternity she holds my shaking body on my feet as she eats me to orgasm after orgasm.

Finally Mom stops her assault on my now gushing slit and gently lowers me to the floor of the shower and as I lay there panting she kisses me on the lips and with a grin asks, "So sweetheart how was your first time with a woman?"

I somehow manage to find the strength to laugh, "Fucking amazing!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed part one and as soon as you recover from it I hope you find part two just as fun."

"Part two?"

"Now Abby you really didn't think you wouldn't get to return the favor did you?"

It takes my orgasm fogged brain a second to realize what she means, "Oh!"

"That's right baby girl you are about to get reacquainted with your entrance to this world," she giggles before kissing me again.

As I lay there still trying to catch my breath and thinking about the next step with Mom she is gently playing with and licking/sucking my hard nipples. Eventually I get my strength back enough to sit up and simply smile at Mom and say, "Mom get your ass on your back."

"Mmm my little girl wants to be in charge, Okay but don't think you can use that tone with me in the future... unless of course you plan on going down on me after," she giggles as she lays back on the shower floor.

As she leans back though she gets the full force of shower spray to her face and we both burst out laughing as she starts coughing. I quickly reach back and turn the water off then push Mom back onto her back and get my first taste of her amazing pussy. At first I'm sure Mom found me clumsy and awkward but after the first few minutes the sounds she is making lets me know I'm doing something right.

I spend the next several minutes paying tribute to the place of my birth. I try to do to Mom what she had done to me only minutes earlier as I worked my virgin tongue deeper and deeper into Mom's tasty snatch.

"Oh shit Abby keep going that feels so fucking good," Mom wails as she suddenly grabs my head and pulls me even farther into her body.

As Mom pulls me harder and harder into her dripping pussy I feel like at any moment that pussy might actually swallow my head whole as I struggle to breathe. Then just like that Mom releases me, goes limp and falls back onto the shower floor.

At first I'm just trying to catch my breath but once I do I notice Mom is still not moving, "Mom are you okay? Mom?!"

"I'm fine sweetie," Mom finally says as she opens her eyes, "god baby that was amazing for your first time going pussy diving."

"Umm thanks Mom," I giggle as I lay down next to her and give her a tight hug.

We lay there holding each other tight for several minutes and might have stayed there all day if we could but our respite came to a quick end when we heard the door to the room open and Daddy call, "Susan? Abby? Are you two here?"

"Shit your Dad," Mom gasps as she jumps to her feet and drags me to mine.

"Mom what do we do?" I ask though a part of me would like Daddy to find us so he can join in the fun. After all if sex with Mom and Daddy is good by themselves how great would it be to be with both at once?

"Follow my lead," Mom says as she turns the shower back on and wraps a towel around herself before going out the bathroom door.

I go to the door and listen, "Oh there you are my little sex kitten. Where's Abby?"

"Oh she just got in the shower. She should be ready in a few minutes. Sooo while we're waiting do you think you're up for a little fun?"

"What you have in miiii..." Daddy starts but trails off. I just have to see what Mom is up to so I carefully open the bathroom door enough to peek out. I'm not really that surprised to see Mom now on her knees without the towel as she sucks Daddy's cock. For just a brief moment I almost go out and join them, but knowing I've been with Danny, Mom and Daddy without the other knowing what I've done is so hot, maybe even hotter than being with them all at once.

I just lean against the door jam watching Mom and Daddy as I rub my excited little clit. Eventually Daddy feeds Mom his delicious load and I have a gentle but still good orgasm of my own. As we all recover from our fun I remember I'm supposed to be in the shower and jump back in so I'm wet before turning it off and leaving the bathroom to find Mom and Daddy sitting as if nothing has happened except the big grins on both their faces.

***

After a quick breakfast we continued down the road. Mom sees a billboard for a large antique shop about an hour into our drive so we stop there for awhile. This place is full of all kinds of things covering decades of mostly Midwest items but lots of other stuff too. It seemed like every time I should come to a dead end, there around a corner would be yet another room full of stuff.

While busy looking through a bunch of old clothes I let out a surprised yelp when arms wrap around me and a hand covers my mouth and I hear a deep raspy voice whisper in my ear, "Don't put up a fight and I might go easy on you."

Well I had taken a few self-defense classes a few years back and despite this creep's hold on me he left himself open to a simple move that when I twist and drop my body just so he is thrown over me and lands hard on his back. I'm about to kick this freak in the face before running for it but stop when I see Danny's face looking up at me with a look of shock and pain.

"Danny!? What the fuck!?"

"Damn Abby I didn't remember you telling me you were a fucking ninja," he half laughs half groans as he sits up.

"Danny seriously what were you thinking!?"

"Fuck Abby I'm sorry! I just wanted to... play a little prank."

"A Prank!? Grabbing me from behind and saying you're going to hurt me is not a goddamn prank! You know I could have hurt you, right?!"

"I'm sorry I was just about to say something to let you know it was me but you hulked out on me before I could, but you're right that was a stupid stunt to pull. I'm really, really sorry."

I could tell he really was sorry for his stupid prank and seeing the look on his face made me feel bad about the way I reacted, "It's fine Danny just don't do something like that again," then adding with a grin, "unless you let me know before you make your move to ravage my poor innocent little body."

He gave me a nervous chuckle, "So we're all good?"

"Oh no not yet you still owe me for scaring the shit out of me," I look around to make sure no one is around and grin, "and seeing as you're already at about the right height I think you can make it up to me here and now."

"Really?"

To answer him I simply nod and pull him into my crotch. He's quick to respond and in no time I'm nude from the waist down as Danny works his tongue into my dripping slit. I can't help compare Danny's technique to Mom's; and while Danny is beyond amazing I guess there are some things you just have to be a woman to truly understand.

Fifteen or so minutes later I am right on the verge of yet another family inspired orgasm today when we are interrupted. If she hadn't gasped Danny and I probably never would have even known she was there. Upon hearing her gasp Danny quickly moved away from me as I tried to pull up my pants so fast I ended up making myself fall hard on my ass.

The woman looks to be around our parents' age maybe a little younger. She's slightly taller than me, a little on the chubby side but doesn't look fat just curvy. She has light brown curly hair that goes about midway down her back. She is wearing glasses, a form fitting t-shirt that shows off her impressive bust, blue jeans and tennis shoes.

When I fall she lets out a small giggle, "Oh I'm sorry I interrupted your fun. Sweetie are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself did you?"

Still trying to get re-dressed I shake my head, "No I'm fine other than being super embarrassed."

"Oh you don't need to be embarrassed," then with a laugh adds, "from what I saw you have a cute little body and a boyfriend who seems to know his way around a pussy."

"Um thanks, I think," I say as I finally get my pants back in place and stand up.

We both look over at Danny who has been quiet this whole time. Our mystery intruder lets out another little gasp as she sees Danny's obvious bulge trying to escape his jeans, "Wow sweetie you really are a lucky girl. I wish my husband had a cock half that size and liked eating pussy. I don't live far from here you wouldn't mind sharing him for a few hours would you?"

"Ummm sorry we're here with out parents...," the words were out of my mouth before I could stop them, "...I mean we're here with..."

She stops me before I can even attempt to dig myself out of the huge pile I just jumped into, "So brother not boyfriend huh? Does Mommy and Daddy know what mischief you two get into?"

"Wait that's not what I meant," I try to explain but again she stops me.

"That's bullshit and you know it and from the look on brother's face he sure as hell knows it too," I look to Danny and see the guilt written all over his face. Then with a laugh she continues "if I where you stud I wouldn't try my luck in Vegas. Ok now that everything is out in the open I see four possibilities; one, I let everyone know what I caught you two doing so Mommy and Daddy learn your dirty little secret; two, we all go our own ways and pretend none of this ever happened; three, you find a way to distract your parents long enough for me to get to know your studly brother much better; or four, you two finish what I interrupted and let me watch."

"If we get a vote I chose option two," I quickly say.

"And your brother?"

"Yeah two," Danny simply mumbles.

"Well I guess I'm out voted then," she simply shrugs, "it's too bad we could have had a lot of fun," she practically purrs in Danny's ear as she rubs his cock over his jeans and then just like that she walks away leaving us in a state of absolute confusion.

We both just stand there looking at each other with a look that says, 'Did that really just happen.'

A few minutes later Mom walks in on us, "there you two are! Your father and I have been looking all over for you, so unless you have something to go pay for get your butts in the car."

"Sure Mom," we both say still processing the last half hour or so. It's not until we are back on the road that my mind focuses enough to notice just how horny I still am after not getting to cum.

***

Besides stopping for lunch at the huge McDonalds in Vinita, that is in a bridge over the highway, we spent the day in the car. Danny and I were both quiet after our run in with "Mrs. Glasses", so much so that at one point Daddy asked if we were feeling ok.

By the time we stopped in Oklahoma City for the night I was feeling at least a little bit better, though I still felt a little pent up, and Danny seems to be more or less back to himself too. We get a hotel outside of the city proper in the nearby area. There is a brochure for a nice restaurant in the section of the city called Brick Town and Mom decides to get dinner there tonight.

After eating we go back to the hotel. Danny, Jack and I are again sharing a room. As pent up as I feel I am really wanting to fool around with Danny, but after that incident earlier I'm not really ready to get caught by Jack.

Later after Jack is asleep Danny comes over to my bed, "Abby I know you have to be horny as hell after I left you high and wet," he gives me a cheesy grin, "but I don't think we should risk it, but I promise I'll make it up to you as soon as I can."

"I don't think we should risk it either, but I'll hold you to that promise," I grin before giving him a quick kiss then pushing him away from my bed.

Day 9

I wake up to Jack gently shaking me saying, "Abby hey wake up."

I roll over and mumble, "Jack go away."

"Come on Abby Mom called a while ago. Dad wants to get on the road before it gets too late today so you need to get up. I've already take my shower and Danny is in there now so you need to wake up so you can take you turn when he's done," I don't move or say anything, " fine do what you want. Well I'm starving so I'm going down to the lobby to see what if anything they have fore breakfast."

I hear the door open and close and just lay there still mostly asleep then my sleepy brain finally processes what Jack said, he's out of the room and Danny is in the shower. I quickly jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom and let out a sigh of relief when the door is unlocked. I quietly slip inside and strip before climbing into the shower with Danny.

"Abby!?"

I press my finger to his mouth to silence him then pull him into a deep kiss. In no time his cock is rock hard and pressing agonizingly close to my pussy. For just a moment I think about just grabbing that hard piece of flesh and pressing it into my hungry little pussy, but I stop myself because I really don't want my first time to be a quickie in a hotel shower.

After a little over a minute I break the kiss and start kissing my way down his chest and stomach until I'm on my knees and eye level with his delicious nine inches. Danny lets out a deep moan as I slowly slide his cock past my lips and down my throat until I've swallowed him whole. I ever so slowly slide back off his cock before starting the fastest most intense blowjob I've ever given. As much as I would love to slowly strock and suck Danny's beautiful cock until he's begging me to let him cum I know we don't have time for that and I have more planned than just a simple blowjob.

For the next five minutes or so I attack Danny's cock like there's no tomorrow. At a nearly literal break neck speed I bob my head on the first four or five inches as my right hand is nearly a blur stroking the rest and my left is busy rubbing my dripping pussy. When the first signs of Danny's impending orgasm begin I remove my hands from his hard shaft and my needy clit and grab his ass with both hands and force his cock down my throat until his balls are pressed firmly to my chin. With a loud bellow Danny grabs my head forcing what little more he can down my throat as I feel his cock throbbing in my mouth as he blasts his load directly into my belly.

When he calms down and releases his hold on my head he practically collapses onto the shower floor as his cock slides from my mouth, "Holy fuck Abby that was amazing!"

I lean down and lick the last few drops of his cum from his softening cock before saying, "I'm glad you enjoyed that but Im not done with you just yet stud. I think it's time you finish what you started yesterday"

I climb out of the shower lower the lid on the toilet seat and sit down spreading my legs, I slide my finger along my pussy before giving him a come here gesture. He quickly gets out of the shower, grabs a towel and places it on the floor in front of me before kneeling and licking my clit. After a few soft, gentle licks he begins going down on me almost as vigorously as I just sucked his cock. He licks and sucks at my pussy and lips even occasionally throwing in a gentle nibble as all the while his fingers moved as fast as they can over my clit. Between the fact I'm still pent up after being left hanging yesterday and Danny's vigorous actions I'm soon the one with a hold on the back of his head as I moan and shudder through my own strong orgasm.