Our Family Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 12

I wake up to the sounds of bodies slapping together and Mom moaning, "Oh fuck yes baby fuck me aaaaaaaahhh yeeeeeessssssss!"

I take a quick peek and see Mom and Daddy both above the covers of their bed as Mom rides Daddy's cock. Her head is thrown back, mouth wide open as if in a silent scream and eyes squeezed shut. Daddy seems to be mostly going along for the ride as Mom does most of the work with the exception of his hands working of her breasts and nipples.

For the next ten minutes I watch hidden behind my blankets and sheets while Mom rides Daddy's hard cock like her life depended on it. Afraid to move too much and possibly alert them to my wakefulness I restrain from touching myself, even though I want nothing more at the moment. At random times Daddy will remove his hands from Mom's tits and instead gives her ass a hard double slap before grabbing her hips and taking control of their movements for a short time.

Between the two of them they soon work themselves over the edge. Daddy goes over first as he lets out a deep groan as he tries to slam himself deeper into Mom's pussy. Feeling Daddy's first blast against her inner flesh must have been the last straw because with a scream Mom begins shaking and moaning as she too enjoys an early morning orgasm.

As they both finish their moment of ecstasy Mom falls onto her back next to Daddy. For several minutes they both just lay there panting, enjoying the after glow of what must have been an amazing round of sex that I caught the tail end of.

Eventually Mom gets out of bed after giving Daddy a deep kiss and goes into the bathroom. For the next several minutes the only sounds in the room are Daddy's deep breaths and the muffled sound of the shower through the wall. When Mom comes out of the bathroom, wet and nude, her head covered by the towel as she dries her head Daddy gives a groan, "Damn baby even after all these years you are still so fucking hot."

"Watch it there buster. Don't forget you're a few months older than me," Mom laughs.

"Oh trust me I know it. After all you are my young sexy little kitten remember?"

Mom just giggles as she finishes drying off and getting dressed, "Well stud as much as I would like to continue our sexy fun we do have three 'real' young people to wake up so we can get our day started. So why don't you get cleaned up and make sure Abby gets up while I go make sure the boys get ready."

Mom pulls on her shoes and leaves the room. Daddy just lays there for a few more minutes before getting up and going into the bathroom. I lay there listening to the sound of running water as I slowly rub my aching clit. I'm not sure why but I suddenly realize the sound of the shower is louder now than when Mom was in there, Daddy must have left the bathroom door open; which gives me a naughty idea.

"Morning Daddy," I say as I walk in the bathroom and sit on the toilet to relieve my bladder, "sorry Daddy I really needed to go so bad and I just couldn't wait."

"Uh that's ok sweetie. Give me a few minutes and you can use the shower."

I have something else in mind and without saying a word I remove my clothes and climb into the shower with him.

"Abby what are you doing?!"

"I know Mom really wants to get to the canyon as soon as possible so I figured we could use the shower together... you know to save time" I say in an innocent voice.

"Well... uh... ok"

I move around him making sure to let our bodies just barely graze each other as I get under the shower spray. After making sure I put on a nice little show of rinsing myself off I turn to Daddy and in that same innocent voice ask, "Daddy can you wash my back?"

Daddy gives me a funny look before gulping and saying, "Umm... sure."

As Daddy softly runs his big strong hands over my wet back I let out a contented sigh. For more time than it should have taken Daddy continues his gentle rubbing. I smile to myself and repress a giggle as I feel the head of Daddy's cock poke against my ass a few times. I let him continue running his hands over my back until I feel them in just the right place then without warning I turn around so his hands are now filled with my tits. I give him a naughty grin and look down at his hard cock, "Daddy did I get you hard again? Do you want me to help you like last time?"

"Abby we shouldn't."

I give him that same grin, "That wasn't a no," before dropping to my knees and slurping his hard cock down my little throat.

I must admit I'm a little disappointed when I only taste his flesh and a hint of soap. I had hoped I might get another taste of Mom's pussy still on him. Knowing we don't have a lot of time I don't start gentle and work myself up but instead start as aggressively as I can. All Daddy can do is moan as I face fuck myself with his throbbing shaft as his balls bounce off my chin.

In no time Daddy starts showing signs of his impending eruption. I take him one last time as deeply as I can then while sucking as hard as I can I slowly pull off his cock until just the head is resting on my tongue. I give the slit a few flicks with the tip of my tongue before he groans above me and shoots his load, which for having just fucked Mom not that long ago was impressive, into my mouth. I hold it there a minute savoring it then while looking him in the eyes I make a show of gulping it down, "Mmmm that was yummy! Thank you Daddy for the pre-breakfast treat. Now you better go get dressed before Mom comes back and finds us in here together."

Slightly in a daze he simply nods, steps out of the shower and after grabbing a towel leaves the bathroom. For the rest of my shower I have a huge grin on my face.

***

After a quick breakfast we load up in the car and start the drive to the Grand Canyon. We spend the day hiking and going to several of the different observation spots. I really want to describe what the canyon is like but it's just too amazing for words to describe. If you have ever been there you know what I mean and if you haven't you simply have to go and experience it for yourself.

After a full day of hiking and taking in as many of the sights as we could we pile back into the van and drive for a short time before stopping for the night. We have dinner at a steak house just up the road from our hotel. Daddy decided that after all our hiking we all deserved a nice big meal. After finishing our meal we go back to the room and are soon asleep.

Day 13

It is a hectic day. While looking over the map Daddy realizes that we made a minor miscalculation in how long it would take to get to the hotel Mom booked rooms at in Los Angels. So after a stop at a fast food joint for breakfast we spend the whole day in the car driving to L.A., we only stop long enough once to get lunch, get gas, and use the bathroom.

When we get to the hotel we all have trouble moving; part of it is we are still sore form all the hiking yesterday then when you add in being stuck in the car all day with practically no movement our muscles are stiff and refuse to respond correctly. We are so sore we decide to just grab what we need for the night and we'll unload everything else in the morning. We have a nice dinner in the restaurant in the hotel lobby before Mom goes to check us in.

The hotel Mom booked our rooms in is by far no where near the nicest in L.A. but it is still pretty fancy; and since she booked ahead we managed to all get our own rooms again. When Mom staggers back with our room keys she tells us that Danny's, Jack's and my rooms are all on the same floor though not next to each other and that she paid a little extra so her and Daddy's room is on the top floor within the elite section.

The three of us tell Mom and Daddy good night as we exit the elevator. Jack takes the room closest to the elevator leaving Danny's and my rooms around the corner farther down the hall. When Danny gets to his door I stop right next to him, at first he doesn't realize I'm there until he nearly hits me in the face with the door, "Wow Danny some gentleman you are."

He gives me a stupid grin, "Well hell how was I to know some kinky teenager was fallowing me into me private room?"

I smile and stick my tongue out at him before pulling my t-shirt over my head.

"Uh Abby as much as I love watching you strip I'm sorry I'm just too sore to fool around."

As I kick my panties off leaving me naked I say, "Good because I am too."

"Well... uh... why are you in my room and naked then?"

"Because I want to feel our bodies as we share your bed tonight."

"Oh," Danny grins before he starts pulling off his own clothes.

Once we are both as nude as the day we were born we climb into bed and snuggle up to each other. We both drift in and out of sleep while we watch TV for awhile. As I snuggle close to Danny's muscular body and sleep begins to over take me I ask in not more than a whisper, "Danny can I ask you a favor?"

"Abby you can always ask me anything. What's the favor?"

"Will you take my virginity tomorrow?" But before he can answer I fall asleep.