All Comments on 'Our Family Vacation Ch. 10'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it going

Fantastic chapter. Way to get all 3 guys involved. It would be good now for Mom to have a slightly drunken awareness of what took place next to her. Since she's not in any position to get too mad, the 3-way with her husband and Abby would be exciting. Or a 3-way with Mom, Danny, & Abby. Either way the story is still strong and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
keep going

Keep going. They have a long drive home. I don't think you mentioned exactly where home is for them but earlier chapters placed them within about a days drive of Chicago. Since they are currently in Las Vegas they have a bit of a drive home. It will be interesting to see the sexual adventures they have and where they have them.

Have you considered the possibility of a family 3some with Abby losing her anal virginity to Jack while Danny is sucked off ?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Was hoping mom would wake up and join in but maybe in a future chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES